What do you consider the most intimate sexual activity to do with a woman?

What do you consider the most intimate sexual activity to do with a woman?

>Mouth kissing
>Nude cuddling
>Oral sex (swallow)
>Anal sex (creampie)
>Vaginal sex (creampie)
>Eating ass
>Giving facial
>Swapping spit
>Eating buggers from her nose
>Other?

Attached: blowjob-staring.jpg (1024x668, 28.82K)

for me the most intimate thing is licking her vagina and swallowing the juices because they are hers. it is an act meant only to please her and not for me.

Holding hands. My own, not.hers, yuck.

>Impregnation

choking her out while deepthroating her

sauce?

planning it out and then having raw sex for the sole purpose of reproduction

and only when she is ovulating

Probably the most intimate and best thing I have ever done was when I came inside my ex gf and then we cuddled and kissed until we fell asleep. That was a fun day all around but not just because of the sexual stuff

its weird that people who dont want kids make them on accident, but when you actually want to make kids you have to try, sometimes for a while. its actually not just as easy as having sex one time like our schools and parents scared us with.

thats why you dont cum for a couple days, wait for ovulation, and then be sure to mating press when cumming. gotta get the dick as deep as possible when you let it out, and then thrust in a few more times after to really work it in her

Was gonna say exactly this. Don’t think there’s any higher form of love.

Ass to mouth

>juices
If you mean piss and rotting smegma, then sure.

Mainly because most people (men and women) don't understand the female reproductive cycle

Men are horny pretty consistently throughout their reproductive years, whereas it kinda hits women in wave that coincide with their ovulation. Of course it's possible for women to be horny when they aren't ovulating, just as it's possible for men to not be horny all the time, but you get what I'm saying

Watching a black man impregnate her

That's how you get yeast infections, both of you.

Nigger your sperm die and are replaced every 12 - 36 hours.
Not cumming for a few days doesn't do shit

Our birthdays are only two days apart so we basically spent the entire weekend together and it was just really nice all around. That relationship was really good to me and it made me realize that love is a choice and not just a feeling. Key moment in my life that I am still processing almost a year later

>CUMMING INSIDE WOMEN IS BAD AND WRONG LOOK THERE ARE NEGATIVE HEALTH CONSEQUENCES

Bro...

Consummating our marriage on the Temple altar during our wedding ceremony. It was incredibly sacred. The high priests disrobed my wife and I. She lied on her back with her knees bent up. I stood at the foot of the altar and as I penetrated her we chanted the Holiest of Holy prayers repeatedly together until I seeded inside her.

Attached: atlanta-sealing-room.jpg (638x360, 27.4K)

No, leaving your dick uncleaned after sex you filthy degenerate.

You basically just advertised that you cannot go 2+ days without jacking off, because if you ever had you would know you're full of shit.

You absolutely have more seminal fluid after 3-7 days of not fapping and the increased pressure when you finally ejaculate is unmistakable.

We didn't pass out immediately after sex you fucking sperg, I just wasn't going to clog up this thread about clearly sexual shit with me and my ex gf's bathroom habits. We cleaned up and then I helped her do laundry before we put on a movie and went to bed if you really must know

Having a child together.
I say this as a father.
You are literally taking your DNA and smooshing it together with her to make another human being.
It's literally combining the two of you together in one.
None of you losers will ever do it, so feelsbadbro,jpg for you

Seminal fluid =/= sperm, or increase in pregnancy.
As long as you aren't dehydrated, you will produce enough seminal fluid as a carrier for your sperm, if you aren't getting her pregnant, it's it's issue with the ovulation, her egg, or your sperm.

Making our daughter were great intimate moments. Having our daughter isn't sexually intimate. It's much better than sex but it doesn't qualify as an intimate sexual act.

Then you breed your daughter

My GF is pregnant and due with a girl in a month

theres probably nothing more intimate than raping a virgin and cumming inside her

Rape doesn't sound very intimate at all, user
I have cuddled with girls and it has been more intimate than fucking others

let her slide her pinky down your urethra, if it will fit. eased the wife into trying this recently, doesn't go in very far but it's pleasantly intimate and she quite enjoys it

>What do you consider the most intimate sexual activity to do with a woman?
Saying hello and not being laughed at.

My wife is tiny at 5ft with me being 6. The best one is she sucking my cock on all 4s and me fingering her asshole.
God even thinking about it makes me hard.

depends what you consider intimate. I feel like feeling the inside of her pussy and body try to reject you as you break her hymen and seeing the loss of hope on her face once you take her first would be very intimate

Oh also forgot to say and then I woke up.

which religion is this?

This is a cringe larp
You are saying this in public
Please call your mom or something

Nah I’m 100% serious

if you had a virgin rape fetish, you would understand

Baitism

Mormonism

Attached: mormongirlz.gif (400x226, 661.03K)

impregnating isn't all that intimate, it's with an old pussy you've fucked for years and you know for sure it's going to get loose soon thereafter.

rape is the opposite of being intimate, maybe you confuse intimate with intimidate

Do you have the magic underpants?

For me, it's the slow sex. The realllyyy sloowww sex when you look into her eyes as you slowly fucking her. The kind of sex that goes from 11pm until 4am and the two of you wake up around noon the next day.

maybe not for her, but it will be for me

Get a grip nipper

>Fedora tipping intensifies

That sucks for you. Your only hope of getting "intimate" is committing a major felony that can land you in a cage with niggers for decades.

kissing while you creampie her vagina in missionary while she has her legs locked around you and having your hands intertwined

but im also taking the first of a beautiful girl who typically wouldn't ever let me see how her pussy looks. wouldn't you like to force your cock into a ripe girl way above your league

Kissing
It may seem weird, but it's so much more personal to me than anything else.

I wouldn't because 10 seconds of ejaculation is not worth decades of my freedom. Besides sex is more psychological than it is physical. If you get your shit together, get some success in life and learn some game, no girl would be out of your league.

It's definitely watching her get impregnated by a large black man

Tongue inserted into anus.

That happened a couple weeks prior to getting marriage. It was also in the Temple but as part of the "Endowment" ceremony which are done separately for single men and single women. I had to take off all my clothes then walk to the consecrated bathing area. A priesthood holder watched to make sure I washed every part of my body with a white cloth soaked in warm "holy water". He then anointed various parts of my body with consecrated oil. My navel, just below my right nipple, directly on the head of my circumsized (must be circumcised) penis. my right knee and my forehead.

Only after that was I give the sacred garments/underwear and required to wear a clean pair day and night for the rest of my life.

Having a threesome with her and her mom

most people cant get a 10/10 virgin 18 y/o with nice tits, ass, and a pretty face. the kind of girl whos always flaunting themselves on insta

You can find girls that look like that all over the place. She doesn't have to be a virgin to be sexually attractive.

she has to be a virgin to take something precious from her. most pretty girls who are still a virgin at 18 are probably reserving it for someone special

Ok rabi

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 54.57K)