Calling all /soup/ anons for this politically relevant topic

Ok now what? I have a bunch of stuff to choose from.

Attached: chickenthigh.jpg (2880x2160, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RleTwu7ueac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boil your bones for a few hours and then strain the material out and you will have your broth/soup base

i added a herb for you

roger, salt, pepper and what else? Celery and carrots are goin in at some point is there anything else? I could google but I like you guys better.

Thank you user

Attached: 1616511211099.jpg (923x1024, 99.79K)

im sorry but what the fuck are you doing

anyways, try potatoes (put them in earlier or cut them into smaller pieces so they get done ) and bay leaves. get some for the next pot.

I put a chickenthigh in water and heated it up user

Attached: 1630124913564.webm (720x480, 1.51M)

>anyways, try potatoes
This is why im asking /pol/ a unique Euro dish I can make out of what I started would be awesome, I have a wide variety of ingredients available

Attached: 1621717380015.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

i prefer beef myself. cool video.

get yourself a good salt-less seasoning, even something like mrs. dash if you can't find a better one. smoked paprika. onions and garlic. sautee the veggies in a separate pan with your butter and spices before you add the soup broth into them

he's making bone broth for the first time, be nice user

3 lb beef stew meat
3 tsp salt (I used fine sea salt)
4 Tbsp light olive oil (or any cooking oil), divided
1 medium onion, chopped
2 celery ribs, finely chopped
4 cups beef broth + 4 cup filtered water
28 oz can diced tomatoes
2 dry bay leaves

1 tsp ground coriander seeds
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 cup uncooked white rice (I used Jasmine)
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, plus more to serve
1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped, plus more to serve

1. Sprinkle meat with 3 tsp salt and stir. Heat a dutch oven or soup pot over medium/high heat and add 2 Tbsp oil. Once oil is hot, add beef in 2 batches, sautéing until browned on all sides (don’t worry about cooking it through). Remove from pot and set aside.

2. Add chopped onion and celery with more oil as needed. Saute 5 minutes until softened.

3. Add canned tomatoes with their juice, 4 cups broth, 4 cups water, 2 bay leaves and browned beef. Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until beef is tender.

4. Add 1/2 cup white rice, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 2 pressed garlic cloves, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp paprika. Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender.

5. Remove from heat and add 1/4 cup parsley and 1/4 cup dill then cover and let sit off heat another 10 minutes before serving. Season to taste with salt and pepper if needed and serve with more fresh herbs as desired.

Attached: kharcho.jpg (600x400, 58.66K)

>3 lb beef stew meat
Nigger what you want me to add beef to my chicken base?

Attached: 1615223233280.jpg (787x1024, 95.78K)

Does anybody remember Polish Soup user? I miss him so much bros..

Attached: 0DC95433-3DB1-4F1C-AB5E-4116F4B8A1F4.jpg (828x920, 239.67K)

For my soups I add a base of chicken, boil that, then potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, and broccoli then season it with salt, organo, and one diced fresh pepper.

I eat a lot of soup you nigger so I am trying to give you some variety

Attached: dumfuk.jpg (720x717, 75.22K)

Soups are fuckin' disgusting.

Dirty water.

Then they slop it everywhere and call it normal.

You can't picture a soup pot without shit dripping off the sides.

Blech! This doesn't include the stench that cooking does to the enviroment around it.

How many chefs wash their walls after it gets coated in food steam? Then flies are all over the walls, gorging as if there's an invisible feast there for them.

1 + 1 = Stupid People.

fine,

celeriac root or however you yanks call it.
onion
carrot
leeks
bay leaf
pepper corns
salt

thats your general 08/15 ingridients for a german chicken soup. add rice or noodles for filler.

kys kike. the jew fears the soup

The Jews are mixed up. They like to act like out of control animals, and Demons. Covered in shit. Yet they like the cleanliness Order provides, clean streets, and street roads.

But it's everyone that's mixed at this.

I'd say the Jews love soup, because soup is dirty, and dirt brings out the Evil. Niggers would too.

>soup
that's literally beer and entrails

celery, onion, parsley, & chicken. then add whatever else you want after that. Its pretty much the base of all good soups. You have to try to fuck it up at that point.

interesting

Attached: 1553882202673.jpg (657x527, 34.43K)

pressure cook it for like 3 hours and it'll be nice and jelloy

>Picture a soup pot
>An invisible feast
>Coated in food steam

Attached: bowl-of-new-years-food-teisai-hokuba.jpg (557x400, 57.98K)

listen to me. turn off the computer. go to sleep. and when you wake up get rid of all the meth. its for the best. i believe in you user. i hope one day you will be able to make soup like a human bean.

Ok but im still sitting on the pot at this moment.

Attached: 1554165680646.jpg (900x900, 56.33K)

You are a filthy animal. Go back yo your cave, back to your dark forest, disgusting beast.

Attached: F90D166B-62FA-4127-8259-2F7BBF45B2B6.jpg (1014x904, 408.88K)

Use distilled water.

>pressure cook it for like 3 hours
the fuck are you doing
nothing on earth needs to be pressure cooked more than 30

carrots are overrated for soup. if you get some chicken bullion you can make a lot more soup that still tastes good. if you want noodles and don't want to make them yourself store bought kluski noodles are as close to homemade as you can get.

Wow what a well made dog

What kind of soup do you want? Lite? Savory? Meaty? Vegetable?

Is it possible to overcook this? It's been 3hoursish and I still havent made a choice

Attached: 1554142134761.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

I disagree, carrots are one of my favourite additives to soup.

DAMN NIGGER. THATS SOME GOURMET SHIT RIGHT THERE.
But what is it? Stew with rice in it? Some kind of Canadian jambalaya?

ok GReg, if that even is your real name.

The meat will be fucked but the broth will be amazing.

Bones you stupid nigger. You've clearly never made a good soup before.

Attached: Soup 2.jpg (1857x222, 49.93K)

I have chicken bullion

I don't know, I am craving a minestroni now entertaining the idea of seeing if I can frankenstein it into one. I'm kind of a culinary retard as in I don't pay enough attention to remember the particular tastes of every thing I have to know what tastes like what to create it in my head. if that makes sense

Attached: 1553863865668.jpg (600x607, 196.34K)

More Soup

Attached: Soup 4.jpg (1246x585, 68.47K)

You're canadian. This only confirms my lack of interest in carrots as a coup additive. Add more celery/parsley instead. Same family, easier to chop rapidly, better flavor for soup. They have their place in a select few soups when you want to add a hint of sweet but they really aren't worth my time.

>You've clearly never made a good soup before.
uh huh
talk to me when you've made a 100 year stew bitch
till then, eat my ass

Another Soup

Attached: Soup.jpg (1325x526, 109.03K)

You only cook the meat till tender then remove it and cook the bones. You don't just toss a thy bones and all into a pot and call it soup.

Soup

Attached: soup 3.jpg (1870x527, 99.27K)

Strain that shit and break the bones for the marrow and saute that shit with garlic and add back to the stock. You wont be making soup tonight bud. A good soup takes finesse. A very certain je nais sais quoi that you just can't do in one night. You have to fast for at least three moons before you can start your vegetables.

Attached: 1630002777027m.jpg (1024x877, 77.62K)

That's all I got!

You did remove the meat and set it aside in the fridge for later user right? You're gonna have mush meat strings otherwise...

checked, best soup youll ever eat... i think its georgian or russian... Kharcho its called?

Stew > Soup
You cannot change my mind

Attached: ben.jpg (400x520, 47K)

ferral skunk

Good, that will save you money and allow you to stretch the broth out. Careful you don't make it too salty though. If you do, add more water, potatoes will help take some of the salt out of the broth as well but I'm not big on potatoes in my soup. Rivels/Noodles/Ozo for me.

What's the status of the soup user this is the most important thread on /pol/ right now

im making a chicken broth as we speak.
>whole chicken carcass with all the jelly
>onions that cooked inside the chicken
>carrots
>rosemary
im making a chicken egg noodles soup tomorrow boys

oh shit, I may be high but this is compelling me to suffer for the soup god.

Fuck no but I am thawing out some more chicken and i'll just remove it all I guess, no doubt going to have some tiny chuncks of that fucking rubbery chicken that are too small to strain but big enough to ruin it. May start over.

Attached: 1630448814407.png (680x4796, 3.33M)

I said good soup, not poverty, I don't have any refrigeration, must throw all leftovers into a pot soup to prevent food poisoning.

Now you're just being difficult. Both are great. You just have to choose the right one for the occasion. Sometimes you may even need a goulash or a chowder but that gets in to making a decent roux and this fucker is just beginning the cooking skill tree.

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 6.17K)

>So poor he has to wait hours to extract nutrient from fucking BONES

JUST

Attached: 1613235232903.png (562x724, 514.79K)

Based
Soup is a drink, stew is food.

>I said good soup, not poverty
>I don't have any refrigeration
lol

Attached: 1555818251120.jpg (499x382, 45.02K)

If you have a metal sieve type strainer that will be good. It wont ruin it.

Attached: salute.jpg (303x166, 7.74K)

It won't be rubbery if it was thys, it will just be mush. If you have a strainer, you will be fine. Next time cook till fork tender then remove from pot. Pick the meat from the bones and add to fridge then put everything else back into the pot. Also, if you want to save money, buying whole chickens, carving the breasts out, cutting the legs, thighs, wings off and using the carcass for broth you will get more meals for less money.

The only reason that I opened this thread was the thought of seeing his filthy stovetop once again. I miss him too bro.

Attached: e9b.jpg (642x960, 56.56K)

lol what a faggot

Put hatchet in soup

It's delicious though. The core component of pho.

Add 3 tsp coom of coomer

kek

Attached: gopniks.jpg (736x810, 115.29K)

Will it work if you only have 1/4 tsb on deck?

Where do you think real borth comes from, you goddamn pleb? A plastic jug behind the counter at McDonalds?

Attached: this nigga.png (400x400, 335.36K)

Bro you should see your doctor

Did you start with le roux?g8wt0

>That dog is perfectly fine
Are they made of kids that are made of rubber? what the fuck.

If its just bones, no. Let it boil overnight, add more water if you need to at some point

That looks mediocre I just made stock now. You need like 4 carrots, 4-5 stalks of celery, a whole onion, and some mushrooms. Pro tips: add some msg, onions sauce, squirt half a lemon, and red pepper flakes to your soup if you want flavor town (to the soup, not stock). Oh yeah, and garlic.

Thank you user, here have this low effort meme I made just for you.

Attached: anonsmeme.png (864x540, 563.05K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RleTwu7ueac