Keep it larp-free or at least larp-light

Keep it larp-free or at least larp-light

Attached: wehs.jpg (490x490, 39.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/8RNwK872GueNoFLL7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My gf is asleep drunk next to me after we had a fight tonight.
If i dared to and didnt fear to wake her up, i would fuck her mouth.
Instead, il fapping to nude pics of her own daughter

post the pics if daughter is over 18

I often post her pics in voyeur thread. It's a shame her mother doesnt have the same body, or that this one is never passed out

Attached: m-220307_1_temp.png (463x725, 252.91K)

Good tits and great hips. More?

I want to give a blowjob to the guy who is always asking how dirty things got. He is based!

Attached: m-220304_temp.jpg (407x681, 71.04K)

At the end of last year i was dating this guy much older than me who asked for my phone number out of the blue, we only met like 2 times, the first time he sucked me and Iñi sucked him too, he paid me $10, should i continue dating him? , ive never had luck with girls and i think it's time to take advantage of myself, iweigh 134lbs and 5'9, tall so i call the attention of gay men i guess.

Does she also have hips like her kid?

Watched a girl suck a guys dick in my high school shop class. She did it to put on a show for the whole class. Our teacher was a flake and was only in the shop about 20% of the time.

Attached: 1646376956130.jpg (669x937, 200.75K)

I have a gf, we have sex, but still, i more and more find myself having fantasies about every girl i see.
I have a new co-worker, i cant stop looking at her tits and nice innocent face, picturing it covered in my cum.
Yesterday at a social meeting with my company, i couldnt resist and brushed my HR managers ass while she was slighly bending over a table.

Lately, every time my niece comes over and stays the night, I can hear her masturbating in the room she sleeps in.

Nope... Very small tits, large hips, but a flatter ass and biger belly.

Started dating a girl late last year that I really like. But a fwb I had before her hit me up and I thought, “fuck it, she won’t find out, I’ll get to cum, what can go wrong?”
Now I have hiv and am still with her. She knows I have it but I lied about how I got it.

When I was 12/13 my aunt used to jerk me off everytime I visited

You should try to plant a hidden cam

Give it a try. Keep it casual at first to find out if you like faggot sex acts. If it feels good then maybe date outside of having sex.

I'm seriously considering it

Why is your niece spending the night at your house?

Recently found ot that my mom is fucking my boss so that I can keep the job

Dated a 16yo girl, took her virginity the day after she turned 17. Before she turned 18, cheated on her with two 13yo and a 15yo. They all thought I was 22-23yo, I'm actually 40+. I have hidden cam videos fucking some of them. One of the 13 yo let me film her sucking my dick and fingering her.

She's hot ? Ever got through her underwear ?

Probabky useless question... But, would you be open to sharing ?

Made a dirty quiz with girls I knew and love seeing the results and comments people give them.
One is a slut, can you find her
444 voters already, be next!
forms.gle/8RNwK872GueNoFLL7

Attached: yobi36lepo-15.jpg (1440x964, 294.87K)

We're very close.
We often watch movies and play video games together

More cute than hot

I lied about being autistic at my workplace because I wanted an excuse for my awful social skills and my constant awkwardness
Now girls treat me like some sort of handicapped guy, but at least they're being nice to me

Ex gf used to have sex with her younger brother

How old is she ? That looks interesting

I committed the Whitechapel murders

Attached: .jpg (2560x1080, 949.03K)

Old enough. I'll let you fill in the blanks

i fart in supermarkets and blame it on boomers

Attached: 1646114227911.jpg (188x268, 6.03K)

Nice larp

My mom is fucking her black coworker

How fat is her ass?

Jerked off in the hottub of a hotel hot tub. I was the only one in the spa.

My ex girlfriend gave private math lessons to this 13 yo kid. She started liking him a bit. Long story short she gave handjobs and blowjobs to him

Attached: Me.jpg (594x962, 36.12K)

more of her user?

Attached: V434Oeh (1).jpg (2464x3784, 1.44M)

C'mon please don't ruin the fun for us.

Got a few handjobs from my mom during quarantine

Attached: 1595208129029.jpg (959x959, 98.9K)

Attached: Audrey.jpg (1440x1440, 594.64K)

Attached: Studio_Project (2).jpg (1920x1280, 1.76M)

thats fucking hot, long story long?

Looks like a good cum dump

Attached: Remove background (7).png (960x960, 631.21K)

16-year-old cousin is a lesbian. I stalk her and her girlfriends Instagram accounts. They are definitely having sex. They've posted stories from a weekend camping trip. They shared the back of a Grand Cherokee as their tent.

Walked in on them making out in the sisters house during her Christmas Eve party. They didn't care and just stopped obviously waiting for me to leave to get back at it.

My sister thinks it's just a phase. Probably.

Attached: 745570199.gif (475x750, 2M)

The whole thing with Sophia Urista last year gave me a piss fetish.

Attached: piss queen.jpg (594x460, 76.54K)

She noticed that he would get hard during lessons. So one day she wore a crop top to tease him. He was staring at her tits so she started rubbing him on the crotch, got it out and jacked him off. She liked it so they kept doing it