Why are you racist?

Why are you racist?

Attached: 1648936831873m.jpg (1024x857, 71.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-macy-viral-video-beating-employee-20200619-2qvegije2rctrbrjadso4odsdy-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a young man beating up an old man. Racism is backseat to the scumbag move of picking on old people.

This picture. Leave them wedos alone
Eh mayate! Bring that shit to me. I'm going to carve you up and bleed you dry with the quickness.
Hey kike put a leash on ur monkies!

Sometimes I genuinely worry that I am not racist enough.

Elaborate on your racism. I'm curious.

there's always room for improvement user

because you're a filthy nigger

...and it's always a NIGGER

Data mining thread

Fucking IQ 67 ultra violent homicidal primate crack babies grown up. I always try to hit them with my car.

Attached: nig.cant.make.this.shit.up...........png (639x411, 182.36K)

Attached: MONKEY.NIG..............png (1149x831, 121.36K)

"Bananas have been weaponized."

Source?

Attached: 5007961.gif (480x264, 1.38M)

What are blacks good at? Crime & basketball. It's hard to love them.

Why is his head shaped like that

Well, I live in the city and I do not call most of the dirty stinky niggers around me dirty stinky niggers.

I left work a week ago around 8pm. I work near downtown/the airport and on my way from my work to the freeway I hit the train crossing going down so I stop and have to wait for the train. I do not know if the sensor was broken or what, but I waited there for about 10 minutes, the train still had not come but the trolley came and dropped off some people. One of them was a fat whale niggress who waddles around the corned of the trolley stop, right to the sidewalk across the street from me, squats down and grops he pants in one motion and starts pissing in what can best be describes as an elephant taking a piss. I had enough at this point, hopped the curb, looked both ways to make sure the train was not close and went around the guard arms and left. I didn't yell at the fat nigger to have some decency and not display nudity in public. I didn't call the police on her. I didn't get out of my car and beat the shit out of her, even though I had a strong impulse to do all of those things.

cheers brother

I've had a knife pulled on me three times in my life, all by niggers.

fucking white women is their main talent

Attached: converted.gif (464x696, 1.77M)

white bros... I can't take it no more-

A picture's worth a thousand words. Do people act like this in your neighborhood?

Attached: nig.crack.baby.grown.up......webm (640x800, 1.85M)

Only when the producers pays the woman extra

They are nothing but conquered apes. When they (niggers) have freedom they fuck society up with their violence and degeneracy. Look at once proud cities like Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis. When they (niggers) are in charge it ALWAYS goes to shit. They are sub human

They fuck dogs, it's nothing to be insecure about. White women just love beastiality

Based pablo

Regardless of my reasons you should not ask strangers these questions: I don't need to have a reason to be racist in a free society, most certainly don't need an explanation.

I see a Brain surgeon. An Architect. A Doctor. A piolet. A Nuclear physicist.

Attached: NIG.I.GOT.A.JOB..........webm (362x640, 1.17M)

I wasn't asking for reasons faggot. I wanted to know what kind of racism you had

Because niggers are fucking awful.

Oh, I misunderstood you then. Here's my personal reason:
Niggers very stupid. They're intellectually incapable of complex thought processes like planning future or denying themselves immediate reward for sake of future gain. This doesn't make me hate them, but it makes me feel "racist" towards them: because all said above you can't change; the only thing you can do is send them back to Africa, isolate dumb and stupid races and ethnicities from smart ones.

>Racism is backseat
I like to think it's a silly tool in a coward's toolbelt. you know it's true because they only pull it out when they think it gives them some sort of advantage.

but ye basically... in the animal kingdom the bigger fish usually eat the smaller fish. has nothing to do with race

Lol that nignog is misunderstood and will sue with system money

>Niggers very stupid.
one thing I learned is writing another person off as worthless is an act of great violence. you know how I know you are off? when ya say

Even though i consider myself racist towards many races, i always give everyone a chance. But they ALWAYS gotta pull the race card. "Oh you don't like me cuz im black huh". Have you thought that maybe people don't like you cuz you're a stupid piece of shit? My friend worked at a restaurant where they had an absolutely no refund policy, unless they were black. If you were black you always got a refund befits they are the only ones who cause a scene and make a big deal. Damn apes aren't civilized enough to live with us.

im racist because literally the entire internet racebaits all the time

That fucking NIGGER can't even SPELL "misunderstood."

i'm not
everyone gets a fair chance

holy fuuuuck why is this so hot

This is why

Attached: 1643964026063.jpg (804x900, 115.53K)

Look at the difference in head size

>I'm not a monkey
>Is literally called mungo

Sorry. I don't speak NIGGER.

Living in Minneapolis during the peaceful blm riots. Greatest scam ever btw, break all the laws you want and no one stops you then rake in $8 billion from retarded liberals for your corporation that can't elaborate what it does other than line their pockets.

stop being a degenerate

Here's "Mungo" Check the caption.......

Attached: mungo.........png (766x801, 1.13M)

They are the worst at fucking. They think their dicks are so big they have make exaggerated movements just to slide their skinny 6 inch rods back and forth a few times, then 3 minutes later, it's over.

Absolutely TERRORIZED by a Banana.

Ofc they have. All we have to do is claim something is racist and they'll devour it like a dog does vomit. Never forget a man was kicked from an NBA game for doing this gesture after a 3 pointer was scored.

Attached: OkayLarge267x296.jpg (1200x628, 61.84K)

They're so weak and cowardly

A Raysissist placing a weaponized banana.

Attached: BLM.Monkey...........webm (360x592, 1M)

you sure deflect like a coward

Who the hell are you talking to?? LEARN TO POST, you fucking reddit faggot.

He's scared of being responded to

Trancels are obsessed with black cocks

Attached: 1643741308016.png (720x701, 111.02K)

BIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Attached: Its.the.NIG.way.......1.png (874x837, 1.02M)

I'm not a racist by definition, however I am certainly a bigot and a prejudice person. I don't hate blacks because they are black, I hate people based on their cuntiness level. Sadly, many blacks tend to top the scales in cunt behaviour.
That said, I hate redneck white trash cunts just as much as I hate ghetto blacks that act like thugs.

Does your name start with an A

what's the context?

Attached: Its.the.NIG.way.........png (801x874, 819.87K)

Floyd Poggers.

Attached: 1645116007337.png (412x360, 125.49K)

Attached: Nig.gets.popped......webm (408x720, 736.7K)

Attached: keepyourheaddown.webm (352x356, 1.89M)

Atleast when rednecks chimp out they get called on their shit. Blacks are protected by calling people racist, sjws on twitter emailing bosses demanding they cancel employees (it happens all the time), heck blm even gets a percentage of all Amazon transactions.

Very satisfying.

Attached: MixDrop - Watch lilys_room18 2020-11-28 05_23-[00.09.300-00.18.633].webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

Why is that young man attacking that innocent bystander?

Attached: The.NIG.way.of.life.........jpg (960x906, 92.76K)

nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-macy-viral-video-beating-employee-20200619-2qvegije2rctrbrjadso4odsdy-story.html
For fun

You can signal boost any negative behaviour in a country of millions. Your worldview is myopic and emotional because you are not smart enough to challenge yourself.

Racism is just a low IQ thought pattern the poor come by naturally and the educated need to justify through conspiracy.

Attached: swarajya_2020-06_fe18ab53-4b01-47a8-ab67-e9a5456b9d3f_JMB.jpg (605x404, 49.24K)

You wouldn't believe how many people have said that same thing.

Attached: ErozSnNXUAA-8fN.png (607x531, 324.39K)

Yeah, we're going to see about that SOON, aren't we.

The guy getting beat up for a joke by a racist black guy, didn't even want to press charges for being a victim of an obvious hate crime.