Has anybody here attended Anthony Fantanos shows/tours? What does it consist of...

Has anybody here attended Anthony Fantanos shows/tours? What does it consist of? was thinking about getting tickets to his San Francisco show but don't wanna pay 30$ to see meme man on some broke nilla shit if its going to suck.

Attached: fantano.png (654x638, 993K)

You can probably find some videos on youtube from his livetours or some shit

consists of him being a crime apologist (only if you're a woman though)

I saw him live once. It was crazy. I never knew he was such a big drinker - and the longer the night went on the more drunk and beligerent he got. He assigned a personal rating to all the women in the audience (giving my friend a strong 8 because "papa like de dark chaclit"). He barely even spoke about music, just listed off a bunch of musicians he could beat in a fight.

I don't even know why they bothered booking him to be honest. By the end he was just lying on the stage shouting words like "bombastic" and "energetic trap-infused beats".

>I never knew he was such a big drinker - and the longer the night went on the more drunk and beligerent he got. He assigned a personal rating to all the women in the audience (giving my friend a strong 8 because "papa like de dark chaclit"). He barely even spoke about music, just listed off a bunch of musicians he could beat in a fight.
Avey Tare did literally the same thing when I saw Animal Collective

Can't tell if serious kek

Yeah, but I got caught up in the gay orgy/onions drinking contest and never made it to my seat

Really?

huh? people pay money to see a guy who talks about music he listens to?

I saw Anthony Fantano at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

no, he's straight edge

What a fucking creep loser lol.

Alright I actually did see him live in the Fall of last year lol. He came to my college campus and it was free. He spoke for about 45 minutes and did a Q&A for a little over an hour. The topic was about building a digital brand and how to thrive in the online marketplace, basically giving advice for how to grow your business. It was surprisingly serious, but as soon as the Q&A started it was meme central.

That would be extremely based if it was true. I would even forgive Fantano for his recent bullshit.

what recent bullshit?

Recent bullshit?

Pandering to libs and giving shit albums an 8/10

I saw him behind a gas station in Queens. He was literally trying to find an outlet for his boombox. He said something about his set being dependent on thee batteries & I told him there are literally 30 better options than the nearest outlet to the dumpster. He shuffles off, like, I was still sort of trying to figure it was really him, because I didn't know he was physically shaped like a keg of wine. He said something about a "soft five" & I hadn't seen one of his videos yet, so I figured it was about his penis size while flaccid, which he corrected me as "complimentary, but false"

tl;dr just catch one of his free sets

he headlined a show at the smell that had like, a fucking incredible long, comtemplative mark mcguire set, a totally cool spencer clarke set, a whole bunch of shit, like people going out and doing their things that were all really popping off at the time, i remember this was riiight around when this mk of the board first launced so whatever year that was, Not Not Fun was just getting big, pocahaunted were one of the other big names playing and they were just playing this horrible like, pinecone tampon womens studies dreadlocked take on the doors, but they seemed sincere enough, not important, anyway

fantano comes out, plays one (really cool classically fantano-y) loop, goes "CHU-CHE-STA" into a little casio mic and loops that for a couple minutes, is offstage after roughly 9 minutes, smirking his ass off and looking for the afterparty

I am lol

does he realize that his irl persona is shit?

i want this splinter timeline fantano he sounds a lot cooler