Name a less educated politician. pro-tip: you cant

name a less educated politician. pro-tip: you cant

Attached: hoebert.jpg (750x422, 38.74K)

Attached: 1642167238636.jpg (616x479, 14.15K)

Attached: 1330939754.jpg (2560x1707, 723.59K)

kek, seethe on schizo. and when youre done seething make sure to cope.

wud do

Why does she get a free pass for having a spouse who's a sex offender?
Inb4 someone highlights that democrats are moral degenerates too therefore it's ok.
Two wrongs don't make a right

Attached: 1649162023561m.jpg (1024x1024, 139.73K)

At least that joker knew to buy his way through the most prestiguous business school in the world. boebert is too dumb and too poor to have tried pulling that off.

you haven't seen this guy yet

Attached: cawthorned.jpg (2973x1966, 1.14M)

cope

Attached: FB36343C-51CF-46D2-8A17-EDB02D4D2116.jpg (808x1024, 98.96K)

Oldfag here. Conservs have always had a fixation with breaking the law and tricking working class whites into defending their actions. It's how they get people to sign up for the military.

Not an expert here, but pretty sure his corrupt dad did most of that. Him or his scary ass looking wife.

Republicans in congress are typically less educated than Democrats.

I don't know, Sarah Palin is every bit as stupid, but at least she graduated from high school.

lmaooooo.. this looks like it's straight out of a South Park episode. Can anybody draw this crippled faggot?

AOC

Biden is actually pretty fucking stupid for someone whos been in politics living off our tax money for 50 years.

AOC is retarded, I agree, but not as retarded

>BDS
Yikes!

>be AOC
>graduate high school
>attend prestiguous undergrad

try again pal

Do you not know what "educated" means? AOC has a bachelors. Boebert received her GED only a few years ago.

explain your post pal. also he went to law school. still not less educated than boebert.

meant to tag this

she could acquire 10 more bachers, would make her any smarter

Has an economics degree

“Educated”
Fucking retard.

And she's still a fucking idiot. Going to some shit daycare college doesn't make you intelligent.

>Boston University
>shit daycare college

kek, let's see your resume faggot. why cant conservs just admit that they are truly the dumbest americans.

Being educated makes you educated though you massive derp

>Too stupid to comprehend that this thread is about education, not intelligence.
Yikes!

give up commie, you're gonna get wiped out in six months.

whoever can't tell man from woman

That’s Lauren boebert. She failed the GED 3 times

how many times you fellas fail the GED?

No. She provides her talking points but backs them up with nuance. Just because you don’t like her policy positions doesn’t mean she’s dumb.

Trump is verifiable stupid. Green is brain dead and Boebert is a literal clump of garbage

well-said my friend

She's also literally from a talent agency that turns failed actors into right wing personalities

Idk about the worst but I can show you my favourite one

Attached: images (4).jpg (470x652, 25.83K)

She LITERALLY is the least educated member of congress. She dropped out of high school, and only earned her GED a year before running for congress.

She is a national embarrassment

read again pal

He's rocking a Beretta, so he's educated enough to pick a really good pistol. I'm not so sure about that Savage rifle though. That may just be my bias coming into play though. I've heard good things about them. Guys like this make you soy boys seethe because even as a cripple he's more alpha than you'll ever be. You should stop blowing each other and join the winning side. Conservatives want to keep America in it's rightful place as the greatest country in the world. Stop being a dumb faggot and do your part. Patriotism and pride in country along with the satisfaction of an honest paycheck can do more to fill the hole in your soul than leftist commie bullshit can. Wake up.

highschool dropout? no wonder she's a gop sweetheart

>He's rocking a Beretta, so he's educated enough to pick a really good pistol. I'm not so sure about that Savage rifle though.
More like
>He is educated to have watched James Bond once, and now thinks an Italian piece of junk gun is cool

>considers BU to be prestigious

Comes to America from her shithole country. Gets elected to Congress. Hates the country that gave her everything. She should have stayed in Somalia to be someone's fuck puppet.

Attached: hurrdurr.jpg (1280x1280, 125.81K)

At least she's motivated and high iq

I’ll be straight up with you scumbags

I’m probably the most educated person in this thread. Pair of bachelors from a top 20 undergrad, pair of free masters degrees, full ride and a stipend for phd.

If I managed to have the best standardized testing day of my life I might be able to scrape 110 IQ, but more likely I’m sitting somewhere below 105.

Education does not represent intelligence. I’m proof of that.

No she’s not. I’ve met Ilhan several times and I assure you she’s barely literate.

Wrong. 007 never used a Beretta 92. They were quite popular in 80's action movies like Lethal Weapon and Die Hard among others. They were also used by many police forces. The LAPD was one of the largest to. It was also the issued sidearm to the US Military and other militaries around the world. If you ever shoot one, you'll love it.

So you're a rich spoiled dummy.

Well, she was smart enough to marry a white guy after divorcing her brother.

I didn't say he used a 92, but he used a 418.
I wouldn't expect somebody like Cawthorne to care about the model, as long as it's the right brand.

It's generally understood that just saying Beretta in the context of modern firearms means the Beretta 92 series. From the grip it looks like he probably has an M9A3. They come with a slimmer grip than the regular 92s and are often in flat dark earth color. Maybe he chose it based solely on the brand. And the M9A3 is more expensive than the 92FS. Regardless of why he chose it, he did indeed choose it. Which means he's a step above many who choose pistols.
The James Bond Beretta has been out of production for a long time.

Attached: how-did-the-beretta-92-achieve-such-excellence-through-jihad.jpg (618x767, 212.64K)

how to pick, the modern Republican party is full of so many retarded shitbirds

>yikes

Go back

haha alright fag
I'd pop your peach pit at 300m

>It's generally understood that just saying Beretta in the context of modern firearms means the Beretta 92 series
>ackshully
no

What part of “it’s all been free” is difficult for you to understand, Cletus?

i would still creampie her, because I would just fuck any woman

This republitard senator has a mail-order degree in "technology". Thom "Tard" Tillis.

Attached: .jpg (640x939, 76.72K)

Mental capacity of a child

Attached: EsM_q__VEAEV9ZY.jpg (1125x732, 35.73K)

This isnt a paid government shill thread at all...

I take it you haven’t been around academia in the last few years. Sorry to break it to you, but virtually all higher education since Spring 2020 has been distance learning

former PA attorney general, thanks Libtards for voting that cunt into office.
TY Republicans for sending the bitch to prison after a year or so in office.

Attached: 123 kathleen kane.png (269x188, 80.6K)

lmao, that's his actual signature?
Looks like what an 8yo girl would do

Despite every appearance to the contrary, this isn't a smooth-brained, west-hating, basement-dwelling neckbeard post at all.

Not in 1996, you fucking retarded will-say-any-bullshit shill.

Also, what formal degree field is "technology"?

It would make her smarter with that much more knowledge. I think you mean to say intelligent

Literally one of the most educated members of Congress....

AOC

Attached: .png (500x687, 206.96K)

Who cares. She is hot.