How do can you guys stand to listen to modern trash when pre-war blues and folk exists?

How do can you guys stand to listen to modern trash when pre-war blues and folk exists?

Music these days is the most insincere poser shit on earth. People either act like pseudo-thugs or cry about upper-middle class depression; its laughable. Meanwhile you have cold blooded killers like Leadbelly that sing murder ballads and people like Skip James, Clarence Ashley, and so many others that endured actual hardship.

How can you not cringe at the insincerity of it all? Even David Foster Wallace the hack of our times saw through this crap. Also if you have a "waifu" you need help.

Attached: athot.jpg (768x1024, 234K)

Acting hard on the internet I bet you say nigga between each word huh

Attached: images (1).jpg (201x251, 4K)

Attached: BladeRunner2049-01.jpg (1600x668, 74K)

she looks like a literal white trash prostitute fuck off you lonely retard

she has no tattoos, change the outfit and you have wife material. stay mad

who here likes pre-war rap?

uncool post

Milkers are kinda small desu, someone needs to breed her ASAP

you can change the outfit but you can’t change the soul

damn...

>upper-middle class depression
does this class even exist anymore

>septum piercing
>choker
>cutting scars
>wife material
sure, buddy

>pre-war blues and folk

Attached: lmao.png (640x354, 357K)

She's perfect desu

did you not find pre-war blues and folk because you hated the people who listened to 'modern trash'?

Pre-war blues and folk are so fucking soulless it's hilarious, like, nigger, how could you be whining so much about your prison sentence if you are still alive, while some really unlucky fellas were having irredeemably harder time in the trenches of the scorched fields of the WWI? Fuck you. Pre-historic rock banging is where it's at

recs?

Fornnordiska Klanger

>blues and folk
That's reundant. Blues is folk.

How can you listen to blues and folk when classical music exist ?

Attached: composers_smiling_600(1).jpg (600x338, 205K)

How do can you guys stand to listen to modern trash when pre-20th century classical and traditional folk music exists?

Music these days is the most insincere poser shit on earth. People either act like pseudo-thugs or cry about upper-middle class depression; its laughable. Meanwhile you have cold blooded killers like Gesualdo that sing murder ballads and people like Beethoven, Schumann, and so many others that endured actual hardship.

How can you not cringe at the insincerity of it all? Even David Foster Wallace the hack of our times saw through this crap. Also if you have a "waifu" you need help.

Attached: phone-bad-book-good-43050097.png (500x578, 95K)

>Classical music? Not a fan to be honest with you my friend, I'm actually more of a noise rock type of guy myself

Attached: Lqs-iDV85SE-929x1200.jpg (929x1200, 102K)

Look at this retard everyone, he hasn't heard of traditional folk music and doesn't know what it means.

But I have listened to more than a hundred of traditional folk recordings. Blues is still folk.

Who is this trailer park Tandy and where do I find her?