What's the scariest thing that has ever happened to you, anons?

What's the scariest thing that has ever happened to you, anons?

Attached: criminal.jpg (553x611, 20.72K)

When I was a kid we had a really old house and the toilet was in the backyard about 20 feet from my house. I never used it at night because here in Australia you might step on a snake or spider but one night I really had to go so I got my torch and carefully walked through my backyard. I could hear something that sounded like a pig squealing in the toilet, it sounded like it was in pain, I slowly opened the door and it was literally OP’s mother getting fucked by blacks.

When I was in the village completely alone on the street there was a storm, the electricity went out, and the walls creaked and almost cracked. The wind was so strong that our roof came off and the glass cracked, and the house itself tilted 5-10 degrees. Then I experienced the most terrible feelings in my life.

Oh wow, sounds a lot like something similar that happened to me a few years back. There was a really bad storm, bad floods, electricity went out for the whole neighbourhood. I remember looking down at my neighbours house when suddenly the roof flew right off and inside I could see OP’s mother being fucked by blacks.

I realized that most people are not only morons, but they can actually kill you for no reason and be able to rationalize it in a way that would make them heroes for doing it in their brain.

Ayo whiteboy dat was jus a missunderstandin. Mind ya own bidness nigga

The scariest moment of my life was when I was home alone, watching TV at 3 in the morning, I thought I could hear something outside so I turned the TV off so I could hear, suddenly the lights started flickering inside my house, then it stopped and there was complete silence. My TV then randomly turned itself back on, I looked over and it was playing a loop of OP’s mother being fucked by blacks. I’d never seen anything like it, it was horrible. I could imagine the smell.

I fucking hate this website so fucking much

just ignore the retard bro…i got scared af a while ago when something scary happened to me..it was like from that movie The Ring with that scary looking bitch in the well…

What happened user? tell the story

I was visiting the really old and abandonned house of my family alone. This house is in the middle of nowhere in country side, had been built in the 1800's and is totaly inocuped since the 1950's but the fournitures are still there, there is some clothes in the cupboards, also the electricity still working in. I was looking at the portrait of one of my ancestors, i was thinking who was it and suddenly all the lights of the house and also my light start blinking and the temperature was lower. I run out the house and when i was outside everything stopped suddenly
I never came back to this place lmao

You're so right :(

Love it

Attached: 1637678178045.jpg (828x804, 37.33K)

i was staying with my grandparents and they live on a farm. its a 2 story house and my room is on the top floor, at night u can hear possums crawling around on the roof which can be scary in itself but the reason i hate staying there is bcus they have an old well that hasnt been used since world war 2. my grandfather said the reason why nobody uses the well anymore is bcus a kid jumped down there bcus he was scared to death of the sound of bombs from war planes. before i heard this story, one night i could hear a little kid yelling for help. i had no idea about the well so i looked through my bedroom window and could see a light outside. i thought it was the neighbours kids or something, i went outside with my grandfather’s german shepherd and went to investigate. the light was coming from the well so i went to take a look and suddenly i could see as clear as day, OP’s mother being fucked by blacks. It’s me again hahaha suck my nuts faggot. The rest of this is just bullshit incase you widen up and read the bottom part first. I was shaking, terrified. It was like something out of a horror film. I had never seen so much blood in my life.

Attached: 7BADB5B5-B735-40DD-9FA4-F27979E3B760.jpg (739x415, 58.45K)

this actually happened to me tho and i felt comfort knowing that i was a major faggot

I was in an abandoned school with my friends, when we got to the second floor we started to hear footsteps. Soon after that a massive rock flies past my head, and we see figures of long haired people running down the stairs towards us. We start running, one friend stays with me, the other runs towards the window, gets stabbed by one of them but still manages to jump out. Me and my other friend had to sneak out through complete dark.

I don't tell this story much, but here goes (I was about 8 when this happened). My Dad took me to the park where there was a jazz concert, nice summer day, everything was fine. We at some food and chilled out on the grass, but then I had to pee. I was really afraid of those plastic outhouses (I don't know what you call them), so my Dad said I could just go pee in the bushes that surrounded the park. He led me the edge of the park and I walked a little ways in the bushes and let loose. I felt comfortable because it was really overgrown and I felt secure (we grew up in the country so I was used to exploring). Midstream I heard something off in the distance so when I was done pissing I pulled the bushes back only to see OP's mother getting fucked by blacks. I immediately felt troubled and ran out of there with my dick still out of my fly and a couple of people got a giggle out of it which kind of took the edge off of the horror that I saw in the bushes.

Attached: hrfd.jpg (640x390, 59.5K)

Fuck you, you limp dicked fucktard

Maximum kek

Attached: 1649289725562.jpg (720x960, 90.56K)

clever girl

Oh come on man you’re a stupid
prick if you fell for his shit again tbh.
same shit every time, you should’ve seen it coming.

My story? Hmm, I can’t really think of something
Out of the ordinary scary.
Tbh maybe when my dad owned a
house out in the middle of no where.
Every night I’d hear the weirdest noises,
Right around midnight, every night…

I never did find out what was causing it, If you want to know what it was, read the first letter of each sentence before this.

Good lord that is horrible user.

Attached: 1648669192508.png (733x520, 80.37K)

I moved to Japan 3 days before the giant earthquake that happened recently. Woke up to my apartment rocking like a rollercoaster. No internet and no one to contact to find out wtf to do, all I could think about was the building collapsing.

You're fucking insane, why are you still doing this

Hahaha, I’m the other retard posting that shit, gj user, gj. Lick our little nuts OP.

Because I’m Australian, I never had a choice.

Attached: DEA08D12-B6C5-431D-9224-8025F20E8AAA.jpg (480x469, 32.21K)

You're both annoying manchildren, get the fuck out

Of course most of these posts are just bullshit.

I know it's you retard

Perhaps don’t even reply to them user.

If not for the idiot obsessed with black dicks, it could have been a decent thread

Seriously that’s not even me LOL

Manchildren? They’re just retards having a laugh.

Rewind: Found out latter when I was like 16 my aunt and uncles house was haunted. A dad went crazy killed his family.
Rewind further. I was either 5 or 6, can't remember. I was playing in the basement with my cousins. I start to go in the utility room. They told me not to go back there. (Thought because we weren't allowed) so I don't any ways. The door closes and locks behind me, OPs mother is getting fucked by blacks. Found out she's jewish.

>That's not even me
Go fuck yourself idiot

Ouch. Seriously that was an innocent user I swear to god lmao. My grand finale has yet to present itself. You’ll never see it coming.

They're so annoying, and I don't even fucking know if you're real at this point. you're probably not

To be fair he didn’t mention anything about your mother..

If it was an innocent user, I'm sorry. but it probably isn't. I don't know who is real anymore because of those degenerate fucks

How about just continuing the thread and sharing some stories Yea Forumsro? Personally I’m digging this thread.

I know that it's you. you cannot play up more characters

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty I guess but I think that user was genuine.

I know it's you. Stop doing this

Riiiight.. I think the troll has made you paranoid OP.

And are you genuine? I am so fucking lost. What the fuck has this become. Fuck you to whoever did this

This didn't happen to me but it was related to my by my best friend who was in Minamisanriku (Miyagi Prefecture) Japan when the tsunami hit. He was in Japan as part of a "study abroad" program, and they took a few days to visit the coastal regions. They heard the sirens and followed the safety patrol (they weren't police) to high ground just in time, but he described feeling really vulnerable when cars and even large buildings were torn off of their foundations and just floated by. The wreckage was just unimaginable (I have seen videos of this and can't imagine what it must have been like in person). He said that as the waters receded there were a bunch of dead bodies and wrecked boats floating by and in one of the boats was OP's mother getting fucked by a bunch of blacks. He tried to avert his eyes but it was too late to unsee her getting her holes stuffed by those massive dongs and to this day he is noticeably shaken whenever someone asks him what his trip was like.

Attached: 311.jpg (840x605, 80.23K)

I won't fall for the black thing again. feel free to share your story

FUCK YOU I CAN SEE "OP" IN BIG LETTERS. FUCKING DIE

>Got in a fight and got punched in the face super hard and thought i was gonna die. but also pushed the other girl down onto the pavement and almost killed her, the entire thing is a blur in my memory. but the pain of getting punched in the face is something ill never forget.

>going to jail (its not really that bad but ur terrified bc of all the stories u hear)

>almost overdosed a few times

>had a guy i hooked up with choke me to the point that i started to black out and i was 99% sure he was going to murder me.

That's about it.

Yeah, i was trash when i was younger.

Jesus fucking Christ. This is some top tier level autism, get a fucking life seriously or take your meds, either one would do fine.
OP, I like the idea of this thread, it’s comfy. Are you going to keep it going? If so, I have a story to share about the time I thought I was abducted, but if the trolls have ruined it I understand and I’ll save it for next time.

It's okay user, people change. good story by the way
Hopefully you're real. if you are feel free to share your story. but if you're not real i'll fucking lose it

I’m real don’t worry. Wish the mods would ban the trolls honestly, they think they’re being funny but it’s just cringe.

Anyway, when I was in school I couldn’t sleep one night and I felt scared because my older sister made me watch that movie “Texas chainsaw massacre”. It scared the living shit out of me. But this is where things get weird, outside my window I noticed something hovering, a metallic object but it made absolutely no noise whatsoever. I remember my room suddenly lighting up, to the point where all I could see was light. Suddenly I was wearing my clothes the wrong way, my shirt was inside out and backwards, I remember this specifically. I looked at my clock and 3 hours had passed and I couldn’t explain where the time went. I never believed in aliens but now that I’m older I can remember split second memories of laying down on a medical table. I remember looking to my right and seeing medical drills and creatures with large black eyes staring at me. I looked to my right and could see another human being probed, except it was female. I think I know who the female human was, if you want to know who it was then read the first letter of each of the following posts:
I never believed in aliens but that experienced change my life forever..

Attached: AC711C01-18AA-4345-93E3-7FAF9C7A7A4A.jpg (600x450, 25.08K)

Ah, your "grand finale". It was underwhelming and sucks, not funny. Fuck you. I give up

You are a mad cunt.

Attached: lftd.gif (500x349, 906.25K)

This thread itself became a horror story. What the fuck just happened. What would possess someone to do this

Ur right, maybe there is just too much dumbass
It's litterally Yea Forums

Are you real though

Haha mate

The grand finale? Oh sweet little OP, I’ve just been warming up. I wasn’t sure if you were ready for the grand finale yet but it does seem as if my little show is coming to a close. Before my grand finale, let me share a little of my backstory with you. In 1986 I lived in the rural outback of Australia. I slept in a pig shed, I never had the luxury of blankets.. no water unless it rained.. but rain was very rare. To keep myself warm I would cover myself with mud and pig shit at night, to hydrate I would suckle on the nipples of swine that had recently given birth. Fast forward to when I was a little older. I bumped into a person that was extremely rude to me. I never could forget that little encounter, it stayed with me. Before I say farewell OP, I want you to check your mailbox. I want you to take a picture of what’s inside, take a pen with you so you can make a timestamp and then come back and share the picture with us. I’ll be waiting.

Man, so many people witnessing OP's mother getting fucked by blacks, truly horrifying to imagine.

This. Moral gymnastics.

The breaking down of reality and subsequent decline into madness, everything I knew and ever took for granted started to crumble and being replaced by insanity. But such is psychosis.

Are you the American Psycho?

Attached: american_pyscho_explained-scaled-e1622721923141.jpg (768x359, 26.67K)