Am I a bad person for wishing a genocide on russian nation?

am I a bad person for wishing a genocide on russian nation?
I'd just like them all to die i pain and suffering. Preferably couple of nukes would do the job on this cancer.

Attached: 5333.jpg (1000x857, 1.61M)

Yes.
There's a lot of putin-bots in russia, but there's also a very large minority that hates Putin but are powerless to do anything about it. And painting all Russians with the same brush just plays into the ultranationalists' hand. "Support the war because the whole world hates us, we have to stick together".

Nah. Roaches don't deserve to live anyway. Look at what Russia did to the planet?

They Fucked the US election and gave us orsngo mongo. They Fucked Syria. They are meddling in European elections now. They are the primary driver to divide and destroy th US so that China can become the new world police. And right wing shills are all ok with communism 2.0

I hope you're not from the US. We haven't exactly been good for the world either. Genocide of natives. Slavery. KIlling civilians in 'nam and Cambodia the list goes on and on but yes Russia sucks especially under Trump's butt buddy Putin.

It would be more funny if that happened to Jewkraine instead

Kind of. From an absolute good standpoint (benevolent deity etc.), genocide is just bad. From a reasonable good standpoint, there are abnormals among them (non-subhuman) so having them suffer and die is bad.

Absolutely yes, you're a bad person. In general, Russian citizens are truly good people. They are victims of their extremely oppressive government. When you see them in pictures or videos, they look poor, haggard, mean, and unhappy, but that hasn't been my experience in person. Get rid of Putin and his dogs, bring in a fair and just government, and you'll see a completely different populace. So don't hate the people and wish them harm; wish death and destruction on the government who broke them.

fuck off manlet

>Get rid of Putin and his dogs, bring in a fair and just government
...and they'll promptly install a comparable replacement, like in at most a decade. To be miserable and view almost the entire rest of the world as hostile to them again.

Is this evangelion but with Mary instead of angels lol

You aren't as edgy as you think you are, child. You and your fellow 14year olds might giggle like little girls when you play grown-up and say ignorant shit like this, but the adults in the room see how ridiculous you are and judge you. I would trade the lives of a hundred of you for the life of one innocent Ukrainian.

Evil thoughts but not evil deeds.
Good enough.

I can't argue against that. I'm not suggesting that there will ever be a full and proper regime change, just that if it WERE to happen, it would be a huge improvement for Russian citizens. And pretty much the rest of the world, too.

this is why nuking russian subhumans and getting rid of 95% of their population is the only way forward. This way they'll be irrelevant and will no longer pose a danger to civilised wordls.

You'd need to magically change nearly everything about their surroundings for the changes to take root and finally start curing their slave mentality. And even then it would take at least full two generations to make it semi-permanent. A good century to probably make it very hard for them to revert back to barbarism.

Eh, their ulus/kingdom/empire have subjugated and brainwashed lots of nations over the ~500 years of its more or less successful age of conquests. If you free those currently subjugated, let them decide their own fate (without falling into PRC's clutches, hopefully) like two thirds of RF's territory would become quiet peaceful countries kind of like modern Mongolia who just want to be left alone.

Genocide the general population? Nah, they’re doing a perfectly fine job of dying out on their own.

De-nuke and partition into several smaller states would be based though

>I'd just like them all to die i pain and suffering
Why?

Because CNN and reddit told you 4 weeks ago that they were the definition of metaphysical evil?

Fuck off faggot.

What if those were Fox and Yea Forums instead? Would his opinion be more basic and le pilled?

You are an NPC user. Being bad would be better. You are irrelevent. You swallow whatever you are told to and digest it.

because more than 70% of russians support genocide on Ukrainian nation. They want this war, thus should be eliminated.

Yeah, cuz you forgot the rest of the world, so you only cleaned the front of the toilet....

Attached: 1648348928102.jpg (797x1024, 93.14K)

This isn't a genocide.

It isn't even a war on par with the civilian carpet bombing America wages.

Go back to r/volunteersforukraine

no, you're just a retard. War doesn't work like that. You kill the Russians, another nation will go to war, like e.g. the merricunts self-proclaimed freedom fighters.

>adults in the room

bold words for a ten-year old.

Edgy

Lmao what happened on Ukraine-Russia is no different like what happened against Palestine-Israel. Genocide and oppression by greedy humans :(

savage but make sense to me

I live in russia and i support your idea. It's not just putin or "the military" or "oligarchs" it's most of the population (90-99%). It's a huge waste of space, so it might as well be irradiated, just dismiss the land as uninhabitable, it sure is with russia being on top so the radiation won't even be noticed.

Shut up you piece of shit!

Stop messing up my thread you fuckin asshole!

>russians shooting hundreds of civilians before falling back from a city
*advice negroid*
>buhuu this ain't genocide

Kill yourself trash

Nah that doesn't make you a bad person, bad persons aren't that evil.
Wishing for that is evil.

>this is why nuking russian subhumans and getting rid of 95% of their population
This notion makes you morally equivalent to Hitler before he started the Holocaust, if you actually do it you're the same as him during the Holocaust.

at least russians are 1. white 2. intelligent 3. not bitch ass faggots that kiss women/faggot/tranny ass.

this nation is totally on its knees for POC, women and faggots, with all straight white men officially "bad" and to be constantly disrespected.

who's "worse"? who still has potential?

Considering the fact that hitler killed more than a milion of russian subhumans then I'd say he was pretty good.

>russians
>white
you do realize most of the russians are asians, right?
You dumb negroid?

Don't mind me, just wiping my bum

Attached: toilet-bowl-in-bathroom-972704346-804c4748907f446eac0bffebfdaeec5f.jpg (573x487, 28.22K)

Threads like these just further highlight how and why humans in general are trash.
We shouldn't be wiping out Russia or Ukraine, we should wipe out both, along with everybody else.

Well you would think that as a Nazi.

whatever you call it, bitch.
Kill all the russian subhumans.

You're evil.

at least I don't rape ukrainian women and carpet bomb civilian buildings.

No, you just advocate for actions that are just as evil.
Congrats for being morally equivalent to rapist Russians committing war crimes.

I'm just shouting words, no real action is being done.
Russians murder people. If you think we are equals then you must be retarded.

This.

Agreed. Let's not play into their hand.

Also, power corrupts. Let's look at ourselves as well when we think about evil.

You'd become equal if you actually did what you advocate user, I'm telling you that actions taken based on your words would be just as evil as their rapes and war crimes, which means you can't use said rapes and war crimes to justify taking action based on your words.
Because two wrongs don't make a right.

The de-nuking is the hard part. Nobody knows how to do that yet.

The break-up will follow on its own afterwards.

This. So much this.

Russia rigged the US election in 2016 in favor of a fascist, tried again in 2020. They've prevented democracy ins Ukraine and Syria for decades. They promote racist, anti-trans narratives in the United States with bot farms to divide.

Trump literally got impeached twice what more proof do you need.

OMG couldnt have said it better myself!

1. We will get nuked back.
2. Probably nuclear winter.

This is no bueno.

keep seething ivan. your effort to shill transphobia is coming to an end.

You don't understand. Russia is a country that is a danger to the rest of the world. It is perfectly moral to get rid of the danger.
I'm not shouting to murder harmless people I don't like. I'm shouting to nuke and eradicate completely unpredictable and dangerous country with nuclear arsenal. If we don't take action sooner or later Europe will be taken by russians. Eventually there will be war between US and russians.

>nuked back
Anti-ICBM shield is a protip boi

This. Not to mention the fact that Russian troll farms are the #1 source of trans-hate online in 2022. This entire website is owned by FSB to spread transhate, racism and other divisive topics!

The west deserves nuked at this point. Your economies are being murdered intentionally by parasites, and you're more concerned about your ability to export homosexuality to ukrainians than your ability to feed your own working classes. THAT is truly evil.

The US spent 2 decades in Iraq doing exact what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Fuck off.

I can't wait for China to go ahead and take Taiwan at this point. The US is a dead empire and it will never realize that Russia didn't kill it. Jews and it's own Decadence did.

Useless against Russia or China. There just isn't sufficient capacity.

What you're missing is that they are the #1 source of every divisive flamewar, on both sides. At the very least until it becomes self-maintaining, but even then they fan the fires from time to time because otherwise people would get bored eventually.

Me, but I wish it on the whole world.

No, Russia is only promoting trans hate. Racism and anti-semitism are organically coming from backwards chud GQP rethuglicans. They really are just that awful.

>You don't understand.
Sure I do, you're scared and think that allows you to genocide an entire nation, military and civilians alike.
>Russia is a country that is a danger to the rest of the world.
Every country out there is technically some level of threat to the rest of the world.
>It is perfectly moral to get rid of the danger.
No, it isn't.
>I'm not shouting to murder harmless people I don't like.
Sure you are, that is what nuking all of Russia entails, killing innocent people you don't like, because their countrymen happen to be in a military controlled by a dictator.
> I'm shouting to nuke and eradicate completely unpredictable and dangerous country with nuclear arsenal.
Yes, that is the abstraction you use to ignore the fact that this entails killing innocent civilians.
>If we don't take action sooner or later Europe will be taken by russians.
Russia have used about 4 weeks not being able to take Ukraine, forgive me for not shivering in my boots based on their conquering abilities.
>Eventually there will be war between US and russians.
And that is what you want, isn't it shill user?
You're a war monger pretending to clutch at your pearls to elicit an emotional response in others.

lmao this has to be bait. Of course that is bad, retard.

When did you decide to become a Nazi?

>uesless agains russian or china
Oh no, you should tell this immediately to the US army command. They're wasting so much money on all of these installations on Alaska!
Dumb nigger

Z

Sadly I don't think it is. These people are this delusional. The "liberal" social justice warriors have let George Bush tier Neo-cons jew them into supporting World War III over some fake transphobia shit and jewkraine kek.

Based Lockheed Martin learning how to cash in on the rainbow flag.

>russia is a danger
>b-b-but every country is to some degree!
I'm not even going to continue this retarded discussion you nigger russian bot. Kys

America is the real Cancer of the planet