Finnaly some progress! Hopefully going forward all candidates are as qualified as her!

Finnaly some progress! Hopefully going forward all candidates are as qualified as her!

Attached: JGUFLX3.jpg (526x526, 55.95K)

She has sympathy for homosexual pedophiles and refuses to sentence them appropriately. That and being chosen because you were a black woman isn't what "qualified" means. She's a low quality judge who'll ruin scotus further, congrats.

Lol she literally used the sentencing guidelines that lawmakers created. If they want harsh sentences for pedos they can legislate it. Why didn't the lawmakers create harsher sentencing guidelines for pedos? Thats the real question.

Lol she's the most qualified judge in the court, her being black doesn't change that fact

>Republicans mad that a judge obeys the law

Yeah that checks out

Let's stop playing team politics for a second. She selected that guideline among many available options and it wasn't created for cases of that magnitude. A judge who lets a pedo off with a 2 month sentence shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the supreme court, regardless of party affiliation. It's just way too low

She gave a 3 month sentence to a homosexual pedophile who downloaded, distributed and asked undercover cops for more CP to look at and upload. The recommended sentence was 2 years. Many such cases are out there on public record. Are you gonna defend this degenerate? Let us know.

Having years of experience and a degree isn't the only metric for being qualified. You're repeating msm talking points to defend a total degenerate who goes easy on sex predators and who want to reform the registry and sentencing practise in favor of the sex predators. Disgusting

she was picked for being black
2 jews on the supreme court at all times too btw (they are less than an eleventh the number of blacks)

>pretending to be upset about pedos

Yeah not buying it, stop getting your panties in a twist over someone's skin color

Biden brought up skin color when he said that her skin color was the main component for his nomination. Just say that you don't want to choose the most qualified people and instead discriminate against them.

And why wouldn't you be upset about pedos and her lenient sentences against them? Are you sick in the head?

The discussion was about why you're upset, and its not about pedos lol.
Nice try at deflection though.

Clown

Thats all you got?
I'm disappointed

You're cucking for pedophile sympathizers and antiwhite nominations, makes sense you're disappointed

>pedofile sympathizer
How rude, I've never voted republican.

Republicans with all their flaws aren't trying to defund the police, teach students about degenerate sex or abolish harsh penalties against pedos. That's on you guys. Divert harder.

Attached: drag trans crime.png (820x813, 876.14K)

Attached: transoid.jpg (1578x1142, 1.11M)

Attached: biden nipple work.gif (155x223, 1.85M)

>defund the police, teach students about degenerate sex or abolish harsh penalties against pedos

Oddly enough none of those things are happening, granted I would prefer the first one to be true.

Why are you trying to distract from your rascism so fervently?

Attached: biden sexual.jpg (803x691, 60.36K)

Attached: trans crime 44.png (1386x1397, 1.7M)

This entire process just showed me that men are too emotional to be in government. She had to take nonsense questions, a guy crying over beer, and keep a calm and rational demeanor. It was like watching toddlers trying to "gotcha" question Einstein and when it didnt work, they resorted to insults.

>why?
Equality i guess lol

Attached: trans crime 34.jpg (512x640, 34.51K)

>Hopefully going forward all candidates are as qualified as her!
How qualified is she though?
Not that I disbelieve that she could be qualified, I just don't remember any qualifications of hers being talked about beyond her being black and a woman.
How's her legal career? Did she get some well deserving criminals put in prison?

Attached: trans crime 36.jpg (558x433, 55.54K)

Found the nigger leftist.

Attached: trans crime 13.png (670x892, 153.06K)

Thick as pig shit nigger.

Found the rascist ;)

Attached: trans crime 1.jpg (1027x507, 142.58K)

Your judge Jackson is pushing pretty hard for it, but you don't wanna talk about it because it looks horrible for you. And what side rioted for months because some stupid criminal junkie got busted? What side tried to defund the police because they did their job?

I get that you want to get rid of the police when you're a pedo sympathizer and don't see a problem with going easy on crime, just like all the anarchist/commie scum out there.

Attached: tranny boy crimes.jpg (1075x1248, 838.03K)

>trying to defund the police
>doesn't understand that means send healthcare professionals to deal with situations

How to know someone only understands the slogan, not the message.

Denvers mental health teams, instead of police, have saved the city so much grief. Please, i beg you, education yourself and stop looking at slogans but their actual intention. You're like the "intellectual" who only reads news headlines

racism is actually good, faggot.

Attached: fbi data.jpg (1587x953, 97.09K)

>same thread a few hours ago
>same image
>same image name
>same exact text down to punctuation

at this point pony spam was more tolerable than blatant shill posts because at least those niggas put in effort

a retard think he's clever

Attached: protest nigger.jpg (500x887, 97.19K)

Oh no, its retarded.
Not all is lost though, rumor is switching off fox News a while will unfuck your brain

Must be nice being so simple minded

Attached: 1632352296300.png (590x750, 384.25K)

The safest places on earth don't send healthcare workers to deal with gang shootings or traffickers trying to spread poison in their societies. All attempts to defund/divert resources to demilitarize and weaken the police is an initiative that don't care about increases in crime and that it leads to providing extra privileges to lawbreaking bottom feeders. Both the message and slogan leads to more of a liberal or anarchist society for hippie degenerates who only will break things down.

Yeah we both copied it from imgur I'd imagine, shame I wasnt the first, but glad to hear others are spreading the good word

Ok Groomer

Feel free to explain, idiot.

Attached: trans fake and gay.jpg (791x462, 23.92K)

Another retarded leftist with nothing to say because he's so morally depraved that attempting to defend his positions will put his moral depravity on full display. I get why you scum crave censorship so hard.

I'm an atheist lol

Bruh please stop being retarded. Healthcare workers aren't sent to those sort of calls

Says the guy who've posted useless one liners with no substance by all throughout the thread. Simple minded, low iq, unable to discuss.

another belief

Attached: 1632384574566.jpg (1080x1156, 90.43K)

Prime example of projection

Attached: GZ5xv6l.jpg (970x1757, 200.61K)

Many cities did try diverting funds from the police force to social workers
They're all re-funding their police forces because the result was catastrophic

Attached: 1607318909726.jpg (953x1080, 144.01K)

More like a lack of belief, disbelieving something isn't the same as knowing for sure that something is untrue.

Replacing defenseless healthcare workers with police officers will never make sense in any situation. It only puts people at risk and again, paves the way for societies with higher levels of tolerance to crime. Go and look at the safest places on the planet and take some inspiration instead of suggesting failing concepts.

hurry up, I want to know how you came to this conclusion? Are you better than I am because you have different and specific beliefs? (beliefs that have commercials)

Attached: 1635749881597.jpg (1024x1018, 118.12K)

I don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to you.

The tldr version is simple: touch grass

deep bro

Attached: dead tranny.jpg (721x1280, 216.99K)

I'm just waiting for the day when people realize that both the democrats and republicans are child fuckers who has no ones best interests but their own on their minds.

Could you stop projecting for a single post? Also if you'd like people to 'debate' with you maybe law off the strawmen

I was talking about religion user, nothing can be proven there, it's pretty easy to spot a tranny though, you just look at them.

You must be a genius.

Attached: 1632415727487.jpg (390x538, 101.31K)

Whats there to discuss?

Who do you think you're kidding? We both know you have crayons
You're just projecting the fact you can't explain it in the same way you can't define "woman" because you're the one who'd rather get surgeries to look more like your online avatar than touch grass

Well yes, you're super rascist. So I have a better belief system than you and am nearly garenteed to be smarter than you too

>she's the most qualified judge in the court

Attached: 1573380504809.jpg (750x723, 67.46K)

See my previous statement(the first sentence)

>both sides defense
You know that isn't gonna cut it right?

>I willfully ignore events and statistics
>It means I'm smart
It means you're a useful idiot living in a fake reality, retard

Its well establish you can't 'logic' people out of cults. Its also not worth trying to play chess with a pigeon

Defense of what?
I don't like either user, they're corrupt and child fucky, I'm not defending either of these political grifts.

>i can't use Google

Ouch bro

Funny, thats a much better descriptor of a republican

You're not fooling anyone my dude.

The most ironic part is they just repeat it because it's a popular slogan in their cultish echo-chambers
None of them actually could list her qualifications or compare them with those of other justices without going full retard and admitting they just want her there as a token black woman

Attached: 1499884621332.jpg (200x179, 14.18K)

>diversity hire judges
Where did this country go so wrong?

Why do you believe your beliefs?

Attached: rates.png (764x766, 165.38K)

Touching grass helps, should try it sometime

Okay user, what is my opinion and why do I think like that, I'm curious since you act like you know that better than me.
I was comparing you with and pointing out that you are both right, how is that a defense of either side?

That's also why I don't like different religions - because mine is the correct one and people who believe something else are evil.

Attached: e44.gif (300x268, 500.17K)

Police don't prevent crime. Best case scenario they show up to take a statement and shoot your dog and neighbor in the process.

I can't believe you repeated a meme to me.

One tranny or another has repeated that same trash 3 times in this thread, you freaks are drones.

Attached: die of aids nigger.png (530x293, 231.72K)

Because its good advice to your kind

Are you using a single event of a single social worker to base your conclusion off of? because all the cities that have implemented this have actually GROWN their de-fund principles because of how successful they are.

using one single meme stock photo does not prove your nonsense. Youre trying to paint a false emotional narrative instead of accepting reality.

>Why didn't the lawmakers create harsher sentencing guidelines for pedos?

Because most of those lawmakers are (R) and putting draconian sentences for pedophiles would mean that those of them who are into that sort of thing would suffer "needlessly".

You know? Kinda like how, whenever confronted with pedophile priests, the catholic church* ignored, deflected & pushed under the rug all of the accusations, while at the same time shuffling the offending priests around in secret. If the pope* or any of the cardinals* who were in a position to affect positive change had actually DONE anything to that end, too many of their own number would suffer.

TL;DR
>it's against their collective interests to aggressively prosecute pedos

*not gonna dignify them by capping those words

Bigot.
Wait, what is my kind neverbeawomanbro? (fact for your kind)

Attached: hate crimes (2).png (1200x675, 160.4K)

Counter offer, tell me how many times you voted for trump