If you demorats simply understood that a man's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants, TO whoever the fuck he wants...

If you demorats simply understood that a man's allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants, TO whoever the fuck he wants... then we as a nation and its people would be almost infinitely-stronger as a result. Because that's what adversity - "a difficult or unpleasant situation" - builds.

STRENGTH.

Attached: Leftism.jpg (1000x1000, 108.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pen.org/press-release/report-1586-school-book-bans-and-restrictions-in-86-school-districts-across-26-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump still isn't coming back even if you keep crying and remaking this thread 50 more times

Who said anything about Trump? I'm talking about Demorats. Now quit being deranged.

Attached: Bobby Fischer.jpg (1200x899, 133.02K)

Come again?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 8.42.52 PM.png (1278x1172, 1M)

U wot

oh no, books about people are not white heterosexual men! we must ban them or people will get ideas!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 8.43.24 PM.png (2296x1166, 1.75M)

OP I think you should fucking kill yourself for your mindless post

shut the fuck up nigger

(CNN)The escalating red-state efforts to ban more books mark a new stage in the struggle to control the educational experience of America's kaleidoscopically diverse younger generations.
Since 2021, more than a dozen Republican-controlled states have passed laws or approved executive branch policies that restrict how public school teachers can talk about race, gender and sexual orientation, as in the case of the bill critics call "don't say gay," which Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed into law last week. But now, even as National Library Week arrives this week, the attempt to limit what materials are available to young people is spilling out from the classroom into the library.

Facts hurt, huh, Cletus?

The literary and free expression organization PEN America today released a new Index of School Book Bans and accompanying report, Banned in the USA, that documents the alarming spike in censorship of books in school districts across the country over the past nine months, with individual books and even whole categories of books—many related to race, racism, sexual orientation and gender identity— disappearing from school library shelves and barred from classrooms and curricula. The organization said the widespread censorship was unparalleled in its intensity and frequency and represents a serious threat to free expression and students’ First Amendment rights. This report constitutes the first detailed, book by book, district by district account of what books are being banned, where in the country, and through what procedures.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 8.45.53 PM.png (1298x266, 72.87K)

pen.org/press-release/report-1586-school-book-bans-and-restrictions-in-86-school-districts-across-26-states/

Here are the topline findings:

The Index lists 1,586 book bans that have occurred in 86 school districts in 26 states between July 1, 2021 and March 31 of this year. These districts represent 2,899 schools with a combined enrollment of over 2 million students.

These bans have targeted 1,145 unique book titles by 874 different authors, 198 illustrators, and 9 translators, impacting the literary, scholarly, and creative work of 1,081 people altogether.

Texas led the country with the most bans at 713; followed by Pennsylvania (456); Florida (204); Oklahoma (43); Kansas (30); and Tennessee (16).

Processes aimed to uphold the First Amendment in the context of school book challenges are not being followed. Of bans in the Index, 98% involve departures from best practice guidelines for how school authorities may remove books; most bans and restrictions have occurred without proper written forms, review committees, or transparency. While school boards and administrators do have some discretion over library and instructional materials, there are safeguards and best practices meant to protect students’ First Amendment rights that are being widely abrogated.

NOOOo!!! a need life to be PG-13 24/7

Let's focus on what we put up our butt

Attached: 1649388484914.jpg (2560x1854, 938.19K)

This isn't pol you fucking loser

Among titles in the index:

467 titles (41%) included protagonists or prominent secondary characters who were people of color;
247 titles (22%) directly address issues of race and racism
379 titles (33%) explicitly address LGBTQ+ themes, or have protagonists or prominent secondary characters who are LGBTQ+
184 titles (16%) are history books or biographies. 107 have explicit or prominent themes related to rights and activism (9%).
42 children’s books were censored, including biographies of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr., Ruby Bridges, Duke Ellington, Katherine Johnson, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Cesar Chavez, Sonia Sotomayor, Nelson Mandela, and Malala Yousafzai.
The majority of the books targeted have been works of fiction, however 28% are non-fiction and include history books, analytical and/or personal essays, and children’s reference and informational works.

OP here. I agree! This DOES look alarming! We need to crack down on ALL censorship, Republican AND Democrat. Americans need to become TOUGH again, FAGGOT.

Attached: Bang's.png (600x600, 179.42K)

The top 3 banned titles all are centered on LGBTQ+ individuals or touch on the topic of same-sex relationships: Gender Queer: A Memoir by Maia Kobabe banned in 30 districts, All Boys Aren’t Blue by George M. Johnson, banned in 21 districts, and Lawn Boy by Jonathan Evison, banned in 16 districts. Out of Darkness by Ashley Hope Pérez, a love story between a Black teenage boy and a Mexican-American girl set in 1930s Texas, was also banned in 16 districts. The Bluest Eye by the late Nobel Prize laureate Toni Morrison is the fifth most banned book, in 12 districts.

So only Marxist propaganda and fiction was banned? What's the problem here?

Just because you can say something doesn't mean you have to. Thats also a part of free speech people often forget

Book burning organized by Pastor Greg Locke in Tennessee
Book burning in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, at the Global Vision Bible Church led by Pastor Greg Locke.

Attached: ScreenShot2022-02-04at9.52.24AM.png (781x455, 143.07K)

>Nooo you cant just ban groomer books
>Everyone knows children are mans n' shieeeeet!!!!
Children are adults now?

Do you seriously think that not allowing grooming and indoctrination material is fucking schools is the same as banning it? If insane parents can still buy that shit for their own unfortunate children whenever they like, that shit's not banned you dishonest knob.

> Leftism dies without censorship
Thank you for proving my point that conservatives are the censors

I rest my case

retarded. the problem is that capitalism effectively allows the rich to have "more" speech. social media has evened this out slightly, but the major platforms are still profit-motivated

You're right. I don't have to. However, due to the unprecedented number of child-molesting faggots in this nation who are being enabled by a libcuck government, I WILL say something. NIGGER.

Attached: Bert.png (500x690, 642.21K)

I'm old enough to remember the 80s, when people like you made up stories about "pedophilia" in satanic cults

bullshit then, bullshit now.

You act as if the right isn’t guilty of the is crime. They tried to ban rap music /Elvis and most of rock and roll.

No one in this country is fighting for free speech they are fighting for their speech. The best part of America is that none of this dumb fucks win.

The problem isn’t all the leftards screaming about pc culture but rather that social media has the power to silence people.

I have no issue with a parent that KILLS a fucking teacher that try's to groom their kids into being a faggot or so they can fuck them.

We hear you. We just don't care.

Attached: vepa7gap9s841.png (500x638, 212.92K)

Is a leftist seriously copy/pasting an entire article in this thread? Poor indoctrinated fucks cannot think for themselves... You have my sympathy you unthinking niggerfaggot.

this is why when you see some group pushing something really hard on here, they have already lost and always will. their positions require constant work and reminders, they know the second they stop people will go back to their own ways. they have to spend the rest of their lives trying forever. we have to do nothing.

they think this site is some well organized nazi machine, its just random people who dont know each other. they have to work their ass off because some random kid might say nigger on here and never return to this site.

>Noooo you can't call me out!!!
>Let's talk abou Satanic cults
When did I allude to satanic cults? OP is talks about adults not children. You obviously need to censor shit for children as giving them to "adult" experience fucks them up mentally. As an adult no need for that shit. You're not a kid who needs to be shielded anymore. Leftards have a hard time understanding this

You seem to have a hard time distinguishing between children and adults.

I raped your gay butthole and you never even thanked me
some sort of right-wing gentleman, can't even say "thanks for fucking my gay butthole"
some flowers would be nice you fucking queer

People like me? You know noting about me, you're projecting. And nice strawman, you completely ignored the rest of my post because you know you cannot argue with it, kek

you can make a thousand Yea Forums posts a day. he's not coming back. you can vote for him again in 2024, and you will, and he still will not be coming back. you shit for brains had 4 years to get ANYTHING changed, and all you managed to accomplish was excuses for ineptitude.

you lost. to joe fucking biden. the man is barely alive. you can see visible drool on the sides of his mouth when he's been on camera too long. it's time for you clowns to get your shit together and get back to reality. if you're truly an advocate for conservative/republican leadership than you need to collectively look for a candidate that isn't a spray tanned fat retard who talks over people like an 8 year old with shitty parents. all you morons have to do is find someone who isn't outwardly and unapologetically abrasive...but you can't because those are characteristics you actively look for in your leaders...so you'll lose again in 2024, but hopefully by then you faggots who didn't pay attention to politics until 2016 will finally fuck off back to beating your families and drinking yourselves to death or whatever you bible belt cucks do with your trash lives.

HAH. conservacucks complaining that corporate greed is now leftism.

What are you guys using to move the goal posts these days? I'm imagining an entire fleet of jacked up F150s and dodge chargers.

Attached: 1589254350567.jpg (512x288, 44.19K)

You are retarded.

what an absolute mishmash of gobbledegook.

>Trump still isn't coming back
He's not even coming back to Twitter. People think Musk is going to make great changes on Twitter and let the Orange Messiah back. Musk can't. There are 11 board members and he is the 12th. He has 9% of the board's voting power. Musk can't do anything alone.

>You are retarded.
Inspiring.

Attached: 1649166372862.jpg (1241x1201, 134.08K)

Wow more whiny entitled MAGA faggots who think Trump owns Twitter.

How did you end up like that? Was your dad just a complete pussy?

Attached: 710EE321-574E-452F-88C4-2120CB8020BB.jpg (1200x675, 69.49K)

>let's ban books in school libraries
>students go home and download the same books for free off the internet
Republicans are so fucking retarded.

Attached: 4287554.jpg (555x450, 98.1K)

Hey remember those alt right psudeo-reddits that had all of these things in spades, like parler for example?

oh please, the left has been banning huck fin for decades because of Nigger Jim. You're just mad because this means you can't proselytize your fetish to preschoolers anymore.

>banning
>altering
I can see where you might get confused...

“Evil cannot create anything new, they can only corrupt and ruin what good forces have invented or made.” ~tolkien

Yes, keep "altering" history with your censors scissors. Oceania has always been at war with eastasia.

When you clowns bitch we know we are doing things right. Stay mad.

Nobody reads that shit. That's why you have to force it.

great tolkien quote. unfortunately it has fuckall to do with the reality we're living in where "good" and "evil" are entirely subjective. plenty of "evil" people created a lot of shit in this world that is used by "good" people all the same. history will remain written by the victors, and the victors reserve the right to revise history. feel any type of way you want about it, but THAT is the reality we're apart of.

We'll see how you feel when you finish highschool.

What rock does your mother's basement exist under slappy? We're doing other shit now, catch up.

Libtards are fucking stupid.

Attached: 1626686171534.jpg (960x951, 71.91K)

Uh oh Cuckservitard bros! We got too cocky! How do we cope? Should we take our meds?

Attached: ted_cruz.png (511x373, 416.31K)

Here we go again with the projection and assumptions. Different day. Different NPC. Same talking points.

>"libtards"
>fucking stupid

Attached: you.jpg (355x355, 7.6K)

This. Amazing if we forced teaching the bible, hetro, and the evils of Islam they would bitch and moan about it.

I'll make it easy for you. Evil wants to teach 5 year olds all about gay buttsex and convince them they're the wrong gender so they fuck up their life forever.

good wants to stop all that. That's the OBJECTIVE truth. Fuck your subjectivity, it means nothing.

And then one day...for no reason at all...people voted Hitler into power.

It's almost as if the purpose is not censorship and banning the material? Almost as if you're deliberately catastrophising everything to appeal to people's emotions because you have no rational impetus behind your position...
Can a leftist abstain from lying? It seems like every position, every single argument is based on lies and misrepresentations. Why could that be, I wonder?

I'd vote for hitler, ngl.