How are you burgers coping with the slight rise in the cost of burgers?

How are you burgers coping with the slight rise in the cost of burgers?

Attached: bacon cheeseburger.jpg (720x720, 143.07K)

Slight? I've taken to eating vegan wyngs.

Just pay it.

What's a couple more bucks?

i cri evrytime

I walk out the store with a massive bulge in my crotch.

Haven't been able to afford to eat out for ten years already so the price of ground beef at a grocery store isn't that much more expensive

The difference in the price of 88/12 ground beef from Costco is an extra dollar per pound. No change in cheese. Negligible change in dressing vegetables.

I’m stocked for a long time on wood chips for the smoker. So all in all, no major change.

Costco for the fucking win

I cook at home now.
The burger in pic related probably costs $18 and comes with no sides.
On a side note I ate at Burgr in Las Vegas (Gordon Ramsay restaurant) and it was $18 for a burger and $11 for tater tots. The in and out burger for $3 was tastier.

Slight? I've taken to paying the same price for beef

Attached: 1645134708069.jpg (363x217, 38.23K)

I’m eating less burgers for one

I make burgers at home.

Better ingredients, better burger.

You are a fool to buy a fast food shitty imitation.

I swear you fucking burger snobs are the absolute worst. It’s not a fucking soufflé, it’s a burger, going all high brow with it just makes you look like a tool.

Haven't really noticed. When I need a burger I buy a fucking burger

>88/12 ground beef
Why do you buy this flavorless shit tier? 80/20 ground chuck is where it's at

I rob niggers with my free pistol and ammo after going too the methadone clinic.... duh 'Merica

The same way I feel about beer

>How are you burgers coping with the slight rise in the cost of burgers?

McDonALDS still has a dollar menu. There are no issues.

Attached: 1b.jpg (1080x1350, 254.28K)

> buy 93/7
> season well, including worchestershire
> add in egg
> ???
> not a sloppa greasy mess dripping on my shirt

Ewww, mcGarbage. My condolences.

No they don’t
2 for 4 mcdoubles (was mcpick for 2 a few years back)

pork chops are cheap as fuck right now
going to throw two on the stove in a bit in fact
$2 a porkchop out the door can't be beat

oh no, it's super deadly 100% ground beef

So they say...

Better watch out for the fried potatoes too

By making my own. Today I had two, romaine lettuce, patty, melted swiss and bacon, sliced tomato and white onion between two coconut oil toasted, mayo-mustard slathered buns. Dill pickle spears on the side.

So they say and as a result the FDA checks to make sure. Places get sued if they say shit like that and it turns out to be a lie. Subway got sued because it’s “footlong” sub wasn’t a foot long

>two coconut oil toasted, mayo-mustard slathered buns.

Attached: grill.jpg (1146x947, 93.44K)

>Ewww, mcGarbage. My condolences.

Micky Ds is the best thing when u have a system filled with liquor and weed. U sound like someone who isnt cool or fun to hang out with after leaving the club high and drunk.

Attached: 1a.jpg (768x960, 207.3K)

Oh, you're a pothead.

>mayo-mustard
Mayo and mustard should never be used together

Cook something else

I too like my meat dry af

Look whos not getting invited to the crab feast. ^

>Oh, you're a pothead.

yes..I am happy all day, smoking weed, eating junk food (see pic) and taking naps. Sorry u cant relate.

Attached: 1d.jpg (831x960, 231.59K)

>How are you burgers coping
Let's put it this way...

Attached: burger.33.......jpg (614x720, 108.17K)

LoL I'm not sorry for eating healthy and avoiding the long term brain damage that comes from using drugs.

Listen, when I bite into a burger half the burger shouldn't jump out the sides of the damn thing because it's so greasy.
McDonald's is a multibillion dollar company and the FDA is notorious for its dubious practices. You think they couldn't slide a couple hundred thousand dollars in to the right poor shmuck's pockets and implore them to look the other way?
Sugar industry did it, why not McDonald's?

Tick, tock my friend.

Attached: brain.png (717x567, 328.02K)

I'm not an amerishart but that looks good

>McDonald's is a multibillion dollar company and the FDA is notorious for its dubious practices. You think they couldn't slide a couple hundred thousand dollars in to the right poor shmuck's pockets and implore them to look the other way?
>Sugar industry did it, why not McDonald's?
Yeah, Whole Foods would never do that...

>I'm not sorry for eating healthy and avoiding the long term brain damage that comes from using drugs.

U sound unhappy and boring. Smoking weed all day and eating junk food (see pic) is what having a great, happy life is all about. (Along with also having a big dick)

Attached: 1f.jpg (750x742, 175.18K)

Attached: brain.jpg (954x714, 250.26K)

as a burger i am glad about this. My people have been sold and eaten for generations, it is at least a nice break to finally have the genocide slow down

>Tick, tock my friend.

We're all gonna die silly. Only difference between u and me is, u are miserable eating carrot sticks and celery only to die alone while, i'll die happy with a smile on mi face because I'll have a system filled with weed and junk food (see pic)

Attached: 1c.jpg (900x1200, 264.26K)

I couldnt afford them to begin with.
I might never get to enjoy that type of burger you posted.
I sit here hungry and cold surrounded by trash.

Attached: 1539663775035.jpg (960x960, 159.56K)

Americunt here. Would feast on that burger the way OP feasts on dick.

Siberia?

Potheads are annoying douchebags. They never shut up about pot.

>Potheads are annoying douchebags. They never shut up about pot.

I knew it. U are a killjoy and downer. U are actually killing mi high right now with this back and forth. I can tell all ur girlfriends cheat on u with Black guys. I'm about to go eat some more junk food (see pic) and smoke another blunt.

Attached: 1569746909382.jpg (790x790, 140.55K)

Cant even have a friendly chat about burgers without you bringing in your shitty politics and shitty drug habits. You're just sad.

Nope. America.

Just ignore the pot troll and lets talk burgers.

Attached: bacon cheese.png (700x467, 165.41K)

Mate, smoking weed all day and eating junk food is going to lead to a hell of a lot of painful complications and medical problems before you eventually keel over and die from a heart attack/stroke.
When the user you're trying to belittle has a good 30 years of living left at minimum and you're carking it at sub 40, you're not going to have a smile on your face.

We're gonna start another war for oil to make it cheaper. Housing and healthcare may be unattainable, but that doesnt matter. All we need to live is burger and oil.
God bless the USA!

We're not the government, m8. We just live here. Write a letter to congress if you're disgruntled.

Attached: burger and fries.jpg (1600x1020, 198.62K)

>smoking weed all day and eating junk food is going to lead to a hell of a lot of painful complications and medical problems before you

Lies. Snoop has been smoking weed since forever and he's doing fine at 50 years old, just dropped one of the best hip hop albums of 2022 with BODR. Look at Snoop in this pic eating a burger with buns made of donuts. He's smiling because he has a system full of weed and is about to eat a donut glazed topped burger at 50 years of age.

Attached: image (1).jpg (1600x1200, 1.21M)

i mostly live on smoked salmon. no cooking, just cream cheese and half a bagel.

Yep, you're delusional.

Slight? I've stopped taking my estrogen! I can't afford that shit anymore!

hamburger must have mayo, or it's not a hambuger

Umm I live in Cali hombre, we don't eat burgers, we eat burritos

i just bought two pounds of grassfed hamburger meat from walmart, it was still $5 a pound like its always been. the cheap grainfed stuff is like $4-ish i think

>In N Out
Fuck off, wannabe, go back to whatever fucking shithole you came from. Even the homegrown beaners here are scarfing down burgz when it isn't taco tuesday, cunt.

burger costs increased? I havent noticed.

I work at McDonald's.

The keyword there was slightly. And its not affected all areas evenly.