Once again, Democrats climb to the top of the mountain only to find a Republican flag already there

Once again, Democrats climb to the top of the mountain only to find a Republican flag already there.

Attached: fb.png (400x300, 158.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBrRFS1R2J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The funny thing is, democrats couldn't say he's not the first black woman to achieve the supreme court

On which issue, pedophilia?

Oh you must be a biologist

>this

They somehow think women are better. Why bother with the whole "equality" meme then?

uh, wouldn't he have had to claim he's a woman before she gets sworn in?

Afraid the Democrats have that mountain surrounded.

You act like Republicans have clean hands in that department.

You act like what I wrote was an absolute.

Democrats own pedophilia by a majority, no doubt. That doesn't mean a minority doesn't exist.

Democrats got there first too. Check. Mate.

Attached: thurgood-marshall-the-great-grandson-of-a-slave-takes-his-seat-as-the-first-black-member-of-the-united-states-supreme-court-photo-by-getty.jpg (1200x1200, 102.96K)

Attached: 1645597273158.jpg (640x612, 124.44K)

I was about to bring this dude up.

Judge Thomas doesn't measure up.

He's a pedophile

Bitch, please. Clarence Thomas wishes he could suck Thurgood Marshall's enormous black cock.

Attached: 673ibi.jpg (711x500, 121.46K)

Bush JR tried appointing a black female to SCOTUS.
It was blocked.
By filibuster.
By Joe Biden.

I dunno I'm not a biologist

Is he the black face of white supremacy? Has anyone told Larry Elder?

equality is sooooo 2010 user,
our new buzzword is equity
just don't ask me what it means, I'll just say you're a white supremacist if you don't even though I don't know what it means

which one was that?

That's why I voted for Biden
He hates niggers

tbh we should have filibustered her, Dems are expected to lose midterms and they attempted that with Barrett

My ballsack is blacker than him

>in 2003, Judge Janice Rogers Brown was nominated to serve on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
>as a Senator, Joe Biden filibustered her nomination. Not once, but twice.
>After a two-year fight she was approved in 2005, and was hailed as a potential Supreme Court nominee following Justice Sandra Day O’Connor’s retirement.
>However, Biden warned President George W. Bush that if he nominated the first black woman to serve on the Supreme Court, he would filibuster and kill her nomination.

I didn't even look into her, but I assume she's some leftist pawn who will vote the party line rather than do her job and follow the constitution.

Sorry you are uneducated and have no I terrify. Poir way to go through life, but that's republicans I guess.
Fact check on the Facebook post behind your claim (pathetic lol):
>Democrats, including then-Sen. Joe Biden, did initially filibuster Brown when then-President George W. Bush first nominated her to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in 2003. Democrats were opposed to Brown because of her conservative views on several subjects.

But in May 2005, after a group of 14 Democrats and Republicans reached a bipartisan agreement not to filibuster judicial nominees except under “extraordinary circumstances,” Brown’s nomination to the appellate court was allowed to proceed and she was confirmed in a 56-43 vote. Biden voted against her.

This is hilarious bait for retards. And I love how they all fell for it.

>It was blocked. By filibuster.
that's not what you just said

Him blocking her twice by filibuster and then threatening s third is pretty close for one of the thousands authoritarian/racist things Biden has done in his decades long career.

There's a difference between saying she'd get filibustered and her nomination getting filibustered

No that’s a Facebook meme. Republicans never nominated her for Supreme Court.

Who the fuck is Q user
We are anonymous
We do not have a leader
The first and ONLY time I hear "Qanon" is when some retard leftist is talking about Yea Forums

>we are anonymous
>posts from a phone in Alabama

>Brown was rated "not qualified" by the California State Bar JNE Commission for her lack of experience and tendency to inject her political views into her opinion
The irony of republicans trying to use an actual partisan judge is quite palpable.

I'm actually ukrainian dumbass
no idea where the fuck you got alabama from

Well he did filibuster her, twice.
Pedantic faggot.

>Source: My ass

Genuine KEK

Attached: 1648957448518.jpg (715x715, 251.85K)

Oh, now you respect academia?

Majority how? For every Democrat Politician you can name who was caught engaged in sexual acts with minors, I'll name two Republicans. Go.

About as much soul as a baloney and Wonder Bread sandwich.

Ah yes, that shit. Have a nuclear redpill:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBrRFS1R2J8

I dunno, I'm not an academiologist

yess

always knew he is a trans woman...

just look at him...aaah...HER !!

Attached: YouWillNeverBeARealWoman.jpg (794x1007, 119.09K)

Technically she can still be removed even if sworn in. The below act does not work for the Judiciary branch, but can be used a tool to prove that the nomination process was in fact a violation itself because all the nominations listed fit the same race and gender criteria stated before the process started. It may be enough room to cast doubt on if she is a legit supreme court judge.
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, as amended, protects employees and job applicants from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin. Title VII protection covers the full spectrum of employment decisions, including recruitment, selections, terminations, and other decisions concerning terms and conditions of employment. See EEOC guidance on race/color, religion, sex, sexual harassment, pregnancy, and national origin discrimination.

Who is Thurgood Marshall, you republican turnip.

What are the chances OP and FP both didn't know Thurgood Marshall was first?

shills...

Then what in the actual FUCK do you think you know about the dogshit of American politics that is Qanon? Also, why are you chiming in about the subject?

What? No mayo?

Horrifying.

/thread

Kek

Anthony Weiner's wiener
Bubba Clinton

Although, I am not the guy you were talking to and I do think there are way more GOP pedos.

no

i guess that makes you a nigger then

>Once again, Democrats climb to the top of the mountain only to find a Republican flag already there.

Following Jackson, Thomas must have been the first Black Woman.

holding a Coke can with a pubic hair on it in one hand and a Long Dong Silver flick in the other

> (OP)
>Who is Thurgood Marshall, you republican turnip.

You can't think very well, can you?

Explain how he was wrong. Take all the time you need (you will need all of the time and still fail).

>Democrats own pedophilia by a majority, no doubt
source

This is really the amazing thing

Attached: 506.jpg (1077x1092, 314.33K)

Attached: 1621430145262.jpg (960x960, 102.9K)

you were hoist by your own petard you fucking idiot lulz

Attached: ChildMarriageIdaho.png (768x392, 92.43K)

Attached: 9740264.jpg (616x372, 42.33K)

Attached: 36799428-0-image-a-26_1607898306025.jpg (1908x1146, 441.04K)

What is a woman?

Attached: 1621415958634.jpg (505x532, 60.33K)