Daily reminder that one of Trump's acolytes, John Rose...

Daily reminder that one of Trump's acolytes, John Rose, is a 60-year-old man married to a 20-year-old women who he met when she was 16 at a 4H competition. Libs are groomers though, huh user?

Attached: Screenshot_20220407-114406_Chrome.jpg (1079x1500, 730.75K)

Attached: 09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg (1427x2048, 520.71K)

Trump's a has-been and a loser.

Also fuck off back to /pol/

Who cares what age he met his property?

troon groomer cope seethe dilate ywnbaw

Trump's not president, Biden is, doing a great job I hear

she looks 40 so eh

jealous? literally no law was broken, fuck off

16 is an age women start sniffing for gold

>jealous that this guy married the moment she turned 18 after years of grooming?
Nice save, retard.

Attached: 1649347880866.jpg (929x1024, 98.42K)

>comparing a persons actions to gov funded mass indoctrination

Republicans/conservatives do not give a shit about pedophilia. They only care about it when they can use it as a stick to beat democrats with.

Just like how democracts/leftists don't actually give a fuck about black people. They just use them to virtue signal and make themselves look better.

In truth, you are all trash. You are all a bunch of scum. Kill all humans!

she is 33

>telling kids it's okay to be gay
>literally scoping out a child and showering them with attention and opportunities then marrying them when they turn 18
Cope, groomer.

and met in 2007, married in 2011

>trumps buddy grooms a child
>republicans are bringing in laws that allow child marriage
>vast majority of pedophilia is among right-wingers and the church

Projection is the right-wings bread and butter. If a right-winger ever accuses you of something, you know they did that.

That's why they're against any pro-LGBT ligislature.

>telling kids to take hormones and cut their dick off
cope seethe dilate ywnbaw

It's hard to lose debates when you constantly drop points and attack strawmen instead. Stay retarded, groomer.

>whatabout
low effort bait

Attached: todayopwasafaggot.jpg (600x639, 45.68K)

that makes no sense, you're fucking retarded.

>conservatives constantly accused everyone else of being pedos with whataboutism
>someone accused a conservative of being a pedo with whataboutism
>"low effort bait"
How's that lobotomy treating you, brainlet

It's not surprising to me you get lost in the meaning of basic one-sentence replies. If you give me more time, I can draw some pretty pictures for your room-temp-IQ ass.

There are only ever claims that libs are groomers.
There's hard evidence that Conservatives are groomers.

your grammar is bad too. pathetic.

And you don't use proper capitalization. I can't tell if you're a groomer or an underage b& currently being groomed by a republican senator.

>It's not pedophilia if it's legal
That's the republican way

Attached: 506.jpg (1077x1092, 314.33K)

cut your dick off and call it a vagina retard

Sometimes I think they should just rename Yea Forums to

/shareblue/

Groom a 16-year-old into thinking you're worth fucking when her brain's still developing and call it a marriage, pedo

Attached: 1649199115095.jpg (1003x714, 116.94K)

it should be /copeblue/
it's the only place I can tell them all to go fuck themselves. brings me such joy

lmao it's not even a whataboutism though
you get faggots like Matt Gaetz getting barred from entering a Chuck E. Cheese for a 12 year old's birthday party and we're wondering why it's still legal to openly be a Conservative in this country.

90% of the current republican parties platform is based on projection.

They say say don't rape the little kids because they want to rape the little kids.
They say don't have gay sex because they really like gay sex.
They hate the trannies because they can't stop thinking about fucking trannies.
ETC

At least the people that run the party.
Not really the followers.

How many gigs of tranny genital pictures do you have currently so you can own the libs?

Attached: 1648145320744.jpg (500x584, 59.85K)

>imagine cutting your dick off and calling it a vagina.

keep posting that shit by the way, you're fucking laughable. You fucking parrots have 0 original thought. you fucking retards.

>I get called a pedo all the time, doesn't hurt me at all, libcuck
I'm sure you do, user.

Attached: 1648836968695.png (474x540, 264.53K)

There is a difference between a middle-aged man marrying a young woman because he wants kids and teaching 5, 6, 7 year old children that boys can be girls and girls can be boys to push a faggot agenda.

Attached: fucked up shit.jpg (960x960, 127.96K)

There's nothing more mentally ill than cutting your dick off and calling it a vagina. The whole world is laughing at this shit. I also enjoy your self degradation.
>libcuck
Never said that, but you did. lmao you fucking retard.

Holy fucking shit. One of Trump's acolytes married a 20 year old woman.

I support Joe Biden now.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-070013.png (720x1512, 479.05K)

Standard shit.
Obsessed with trannies because it's what he wants to be.

>implying correlation between politics and crime
absolute retard

Correct

Attached: Carbb.jpg (500x500, 43.62K)

>middle aged man, young woman
>60-year-old man, 16-year-old woman
Okay, you have to be a glowie because that's definitely bait.

You heard wrong.

Attached: hormones.jpg (700x692, 88.77K)

>Citation: Facebook mom meme

The propaganda technique you're using here is called "minimization". It's when you're accusing me of being "obsessed" over something so insignificant, really so minor, why would anyone care? It's really no big deal, some people cut their dicks off and call the resulting forever wound a vagina!

Then why do his rallies still pull more attention AFTER his presidency than any of Biden's rallies could've ever come close to? Seems kind of strange doesn't it?

Did this nigger really spend a paragraph defining a 4th grade word? Should I bring up statistics about the difference in education between conservatives and liberals, or do you need to consult your dictionary first?

Jealous of a guy that got prime pussy. Get the fuck out of here faggot

Attached: 1623523075368.png (799x720, 895.8K)

As opposed to marrying an 18-year-old when you're 18 rather than waiting until you're a multimillionaire because you can't get pussy otherwise. The conservative way.

I did not define a word, I defined technical jargon, you're an absolute fucking retard and still assblasted from when I called you for your mediocre use of the language.

Yes, politicians are groomers, regardless of political affiliation. Lots of powerful people sought that power, specifically to wield it over people. Every groomer gets the bullet

jeez dude that's crazy, maybe /pol/ will care tho?

you're so bitter for being poor but you're not even poor, you stupid fucking retard. anyone in the US is by default richer than most people in the world

>I state the obvious and think it's a point
There's a name for that, groomer.

Attached: 1231px-Dunning–Kruger_Effect_01.svg.png (1231x1024, 59.69K)

Compared to grooming kids to take hormones and get surgeries that remove their ability to reproduce, starting at an early age, often before 10, is somehow equal to a 16 year old meeting an older guy and become a trad wife at age 18.

She now looks like a mom, and she already was an age when a lot of girls start having sex anyway, and above the age of consent in most states.

Comparing this to grooming young children to getting their genitals mutilated and a 50% suicide rate is intelectually dishonest.

I don't even like republicucks, but this isn't a good argument for the woke left.

i myself would fuck a 16 year old

Not poor. I worked in hardware development for 15 years and own a few million in properties. Haven't worked a day since 2017. I married my wife when we were both in college because I dont need money to get pussy. How's work at the dirt factory going, pedo?

"Obsessed"
great move bro

how's the "transition" going?

Attached: 1649002711258.jpg (457x609, 25.83K)

Daily reminder that OP is an incel that chopped his dick off because women wouldn't kiss him.

Attached: 1645564379545.jpg (732x506, 296.12K)

>I'm not obssessedarino! You're just a tranny

Attached: 1648839517850.png (220x229, 7K)

Attached: 1649162023561m.jpg (1024x1024, 139.73K)

Perfectly evidenced by his jealousy over the chad 60 year old.

you're fucking retarded and got called out once again on your bullshit. fucking troon ass motherfucker.

and pray do tell, such an enlightened individual as yourself, what do you make of SRS where they cut off dicks, dig holes in balls and call them vaginas?

>is a guy but pretends to be a girl, complains about "rights"

Attached: girl dick.jpg (716x1024, 134.07K)

Married with children? What a horrible fate for her!

Now does he want to teach elementary children about sex? Oh wait, he's not a liberal.

he married her and made her babies, that's not leftoid "grooming"

>You're a retard because I use memes to explain why it's okay that a republican is a pedo
If you were half as good at rhetoric as you seem to need to be, you'd know that's an ad hom, brainlet.

Wow imagine an world where "Anti groomer" is on target while "never say gay" is a laughable shill talking point, and now Democrats are on defense about supporting state mandated grooming. Also in that world midterms are close.

Oh wait.

>as you seem to need to be
the constant stream of nonsense produced by your cunt flaps is truly staggering

>what do you think about trannies
Don't care. Tattoos are gross too. Don't care about those either. Aren't conservatives suppose to get erections for civil liberties? Because letting troons get troon operations fits that description. Showering a child in praise until she's old enough to fuck then fucking here doesn't.

>writes some trash in greentext nobody said then disagrees with it
>doesn't know he's a retard

Attached: 1632397671735.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

>DEMOCRATS ARE PEDOPHILES
>Well aren't you jealous that you're not smacking groomed pussy?
Retard Republicans will bend themselves into a pretzel to own the libs.

The constant demonstration that you only read Hank the Cowdog growing up is staggering, groomer. Tell me more about your plans to trap a 14-year-old in a quasi arranged marriage, though.

>>writes some trash in greentext nobody said then disagrees with it
>"anybody who thinks conservatives are pedos is a tranny"

Attached: 1648845777556.jpg (168x172, 11.7K)

when the shills fire everything they can at you, you know you're on target

Attached: pedo_virtue_signaling.jpg (1432x347, 151.24K)

Yeah, not gonna cut it chief. Your mental retardation prompts me to believe that you're the same poster as the other idiot in this thread, since you're once again unable to comprehend my post.

I did not ask you of your opinion on transgenderism. I asked you specifically about male to female SRS. Fucking slimebag.

No, SRS is not part of civil liberties, it's a grift propagated by medical hacks and greedy businesspeople and politicians who want votes.

That one guy who groomed his bride is cherry picking in a field full of horse shit, you know damn well that SRS bullshit is rampant and completely insane. Fuck you, you fucking hypocritical piece of shit.

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard?

I hate americans.
Not to generalize but trannies are child rapists.

Attached: trans crime 44.png (1386x1397, 1.7M)

Attached: trans crime 13.jpg (491x476, 60.05K)

look at this reddit shit
nigga I ain't reading your gay ass IMAGE of text from a 4chins post
are you fucking retarded?

Attached: trans crime 34.jpg (512x640, 34.51K)

Soon.

I get to kill you all soon.

do you have trans btw?

Attached: trans crime 45.jpg (430x531, 54.98K)

Attached: trans crime 44.jpg (406x556, 68.99K)

You seem upset maybe go touch grass nigger

Attached: 1530217885094.gif (550x400, 684.1K)

lots of people will read it
pedos will burn

>vast majority of pedophilia is among right-wingers and the church
We're going to just pretend gay people and their chickenhawking culture don't exist & pretend that even in churches and other traditionally right-viewed institutions the infiltration by gays didn't absurdly ramp up the rates of pederasty in what were once thought of as safe havens from that kind of degeneracy, eh?
Less than 5% of the population, over a third of all child rape nationwide. Yeah clearly the faggots aren't the problem, it's overwhelmingly the fault of the groups that are statistically less than a twelfth as likely to engage in that shit, THEY'RE the real child molesters and there's clearly something wrong with THEIR culture that gives rise to it...

Attached: trans crime 13.png (670x892, 153.06K)

Attached: trans crime 5.jpg (311x312, 37.82K)

>oops

Attached: trans crime.jpg (536x608, 82.71K)

It's a total waste for a man to marry young when he can work hard and develop his career before spending some time on family duties later in life. This guy is a bit extreme but 30-40 is a pretty good place to find an 18 year old tradwife.

>you're the same poster as the other idiot in this thread
Lmao not every (you) is from the same person newfag. If you really think that, take your meds
>I did not ask you of your opinion on transgenderism. I asked you specifically about male to female SRS
Right and I replied by saying that I don't care. Can you read
>SRS is not part of civil liberties
Explain this. Or don't. You don't seem to understand that there's more to an argument than a claim
>That one guy who groomed his bride is cherry picking in a field full of horse shit
And you don't think that's the case for the cherrypicked cases you're using to fuel your tard rage
>Fuck you, you fucking hypocritical piece of shit.
Lmao seethe cope and dilate tranny YWNBAW

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-181839_YouTube.jpg (2400x1080, 646.17K)

??

Attached: trans crime 36.jpg (558x433, 55.54K)