Why don't incels just get therapy?

Why don't incels just get therapy?

Attached: 1643135708617.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

Larry Larry

Attached: Img_2022_04_07_16_19_45.jpg (1055x1055, 477.87K)

Attached: 1648936979850.gif (760x704, 517.29K)

Attached: 1649107007036.gif (800x800, 255.49K)

mad because your bbc thread gone?

For the 8th time in the last 2 days.

Ya gotta go back to plebbit little bud.

>cope

Attached: 4jf4.jpg (715x921, 160.98K)

Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

He died in 1998
Entirely from the 20th century
All the life pre 2001
World was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories
Entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

yeah,the notion of afterlife is wishful thinking at its finest,but it's quite comforting. I for example wish that all the good people are in a better place. Most recently I've been feeling a great deal of sorrow over that particular famous guy's death. He was taken from us a long time ago,the world was a different place back then. Not that much different as 100 years ago,of course,but it was still quite different. Sad to think about all the work he could have made if not for his tragic fate. That's why I do hope there's an afterlife in which his soul is in peace,he surely deserves it. On the matter,I don't know why his death fills me with sorrow,but it does. I never got to meet the guy in person,of course I didn't,I was still a child when he died also different countries,even so I do feel his death like he was a very close friend. Can't tell why so much sorrow,but there it is. So sad he was taken from us that long ago,what a waste of good talent and nice personality

Wow, imagine being that cringe.

Lmao

Attached: 1648588486919.jpg (640x480, 81.25K)

How do you even respond to that?

Found the degenerate disgusting scumbag piece of shit tranny.

listen here, scum of the earth...
inceles or not, it's not gonna change your biological gender.

if you were born with a cock - you're a man
if you were born with a vag - you're a talking dishwasher (also - i recommend you to kys asap).

every time (no exception) i see one of you degenerate disgusting waste of oxygen on the street i humiliate the creature and beat it as much as i can before the cops get to the scene
(not that they or anyone else cares about your disgusting ass)

Disgusting Fucking trannies need to be murdered slowly, and painfully.
they must suffer long and hard before tasting the sweet release of death.

Inshallah we make Holocaust V2 and exterminate these horrible disgusting bags of talking shits.

i legit, seriously now, pray to all gods (even the jew one) that you, your kind, and your DISGUSTING piece of wet shit family get
1) raped hard by niggers with aids
2)get cooked alive slowly
3)get the skin boiled from your skin
4)get your bones burned to ash

you
your disgusting kind
and your entire families

Inshallah death to all trannies,

INSHALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2022-04-07 at 9.04.32 AM.jpg (1440x1351, 83.73K)

Obsessed. Rent free.

Attached: rent free.png (1000x772, 523.61K)

Why you so obsessed with trannies?

Attached: 1649326355929.jpg (640x798, 61.1K)

Attached: rent. free..jpg (980x756, 100.68K)

Attached: 1649332302574m.jpg (1024x480, 59.23K)

why so many tranny images saved on your pc?

>Trannies are unstable.
>I hate everybody who's different than me.
>I want to simulate killing people who are different than me.
>I want everybody who is different than me to die.
>I'm a stable person.

Typical incel, don't take any notice :)

Because you are clowns and its fun to laugh at you.

Attached: 1642989357522.png (652x793, 209.41K)

Why are you obsessed with trannies?

here I am, responding to an automated bot thread.

Incels hate women, not larping autists in dresses.

Attached: 1649174931773m.jpg (1024x959, 96.35K)

seethe :)

>Why are you obsessed wi-ACK

Attached: 1649173738289.png (309x345, 61.81K)

gb2 pol and get shitted on lel

Attached: 1649175202660.png (1063x1350, 92.79K)

no lel :) seethe :)

nice thread, groomer

Attached: 1641239303834.gif (941x525, 126.49K)

>My reality is base on /pol/ memes

obsessed with trannies and kids now, huh incels?

It's amazing lmao

Not abscessed, it's just very simple - these disgusting creatures do not deserve to live.
must exterminate them all asap.
every second these scum of the earth breath our precious air is a crime against humanity.
death to all trannies.

You are obsessed, it's very simple :)

You're a disgusting tranny piece of shit and you deserve to get raped, tortured and burned alive.
Hope you and your family die a slow painful death you disgusting waste of oxygen

Wanting death to all trannies is a sign of sanity.
Only crazy degenerates consider them legit humans with a right to live.
DEATH TO ALL TRANNIES :)

Attached: 1641257527874.jpg (619x586, 85.34K)

Attached: epstienslittleblackbook80.jpg (2200x1700, 408.78K)

>THE LeFT ARE ALL PEDOS
Notice how trump didnt say anything during the whole epstien blow up.

Seething SO much :)

That's because trump is a shabbos goy. You creepy troons expose yourselves as redditfugees everytime you mention republicucks

Attached: 1641319509939.jpg (750x749, 53.79K)

>goy
>troons
>ridditfugees
>republicucks

Lmfao do you speak like this IRL too? Little weird incels :)

OP asked about incels, so let’s talk about incels

Attached: 0707670F-3E23-4470-BA58-986DB18120A5.jpg (1024x928, 73.5K)

The answer being that therapists are 98%+ dumbass normies who don’t understand the mental health issues in our culture because the training programs at universities choose to focus on minutae that affects a tiny fraction of the population. Therapy is useless in most cases and actively harmful in others. No one gets “better” playing into that con game.

>normies
Incel who needs therapy detected :)

kys tranny

You’re not completely wrong. I actually started doing better after I stopped taking SSRIs and going to therapy though.

you don't

Do you guys not get tired of doing this back and forth everyday?

Like, i'm not joking — ask yourselves the point of even putting effort into this. Just move on or kill yourselves already.

no matter what you say
trannies will never deserve to live.
only slow painful death is what they deserve.

i spit on them every time i see them walking by in the street.

i pray to god you join the 41% fast, tranny scumbag

No amount of therapy can fix being a manlet lol

We put too much stigma on mental health in this country (US). You are ostracized, possibly have some of your rights revoked, etc. Nevermind the cost of health care. But there is a loop hole. Make up a new sexual identity and claim phobia every time someone calls you out of your mental illness.

>i spit on them every time i see them walking by in the street.

Lol, no you don't :)

You stare at the ground and shake with anxiety when you leave the house :)

He doesn't leave the house, he was talking about spitting on his dick as he jerks off to them

Attached: 1648145320744.jpg (500x584, 59.85K)

Definitely does, they are obsessed with trannies, it's amazing lol.

because prostitution is illegal

mental illness is supposed to be stigmatized, without the stigma we'll just keep breeding it into our genes

Imagine being a trans (or whatever) and thinking you're better than anyone else.

Attached: incelgbt.jpg (1096x945, 99.35K)

Lmao you're not breeding anything, incel.

When I was 9, I told my parents that I felt sad all the time and I wanted to cut my own head off with a chainsaw. At the time, my step dad told me (between beatings) that I was scaring my mom with my shit and that if I said things like that to the wrong people that I’d never get to be an astronaut, which was all I wanted from life at the time.
>he was right
>never became astronaut

bruh being a woman in a man's body is clearly better than being a woman in a woman's body
so you get all the benefits of the male figure, along with all the privilege of being a woman

do you really want your mental illness to affect future generations?

This is unironically true. Only Chad is supposed to breed. Insistence on β-males reproducing through cultural technologies like monogamy is why we all must now live in clown world.

Because if you can afford therapy you can afford a prostitute. Seems like either way you end up solving the problem.

Attached: THE LEF TLOSLSO.png (854x1574, 567.32K)

Males have high variability in many traits compared to females. Imagine a world where only the top 5% of men reproduced. Every generation would become Chadlier until we reached Chad critical mass and fucked off to alpha centauri or some shit.

Of course by “we” I mean not anyone in this thread

Yes yes trannies, keep telling yourself all the lies you need in order to delay the inevitable (you finally killing yourselves and ridding the world of your disgusting degeneracy)
I am proud to say me and ALL my friends (no exceptions) bully and abuse degenerate disgusting trannies every fucking chance we get.
They can't do shit and if they talk back I beat them up even harder.
No matter what lame excuse you say here
YWNBAW, your parents secretly hope you kill yourself, you will never breed, no one will ever truly love you and you will never ever have a loving family like a normal person does.

You can call me an incel, manelt, call me ray Mysterio for all I care

I'm 6"2, married+ 2 and I'm proud to educate my kids to hate every tranny scun on planet earth.

You just described Ghengis Khan, no? And it worked..