Where do you drive to with a passed out girl with her tits out, in a car?

Where do you drive to with a passed out girl with her tits out, in a car?

Attached: 3728695603_8734af22c0_b.jpg (1024x768, 118.14K)

Home to tuck her in because she is very tired

My ex used to take klonopin for the express purpose of letting me use her passed out body however i wanted. She turned out to be (surprise) a complete whore but it was still fun while it lasted

This smells of green text

Nope

no crazy stories?

Nothing specific, just having a consensual fuck doll was fun. She was a starfish in bed so honestly there wasnt much difference from fucking her when she was awake.

Only difference was she didn't gag when she was passed out.

I'm surprised you didn't use her on Superbowl sunday for a chip and dip holder

To the middle of nowhere
For some fun

Lol looking back i should have done more with her, but didn't know she was trifling at the time.
The night i found out though i facefucked her until she started grumbling then kicked her out.

usually take her back home to your dad

The side of the road to have some fun.

somewhere dark without cameras

and then what

The last time a girl passed out in my car she had her pants off and I ended up doing a u-turn in the police station parking lot. Didn’t realize that’s what it was. C’est la vie.

a dark alley. this picture really makes me miss college. driving passed out girls home was always very rewarding.

One time I had a drunk girl pass out in my car while she was wearing a skirt. It was very short and I could see her pussy because her panties shifted a little. I wish I had touched her but I just took a mental image and fapped later.

Attached: 1474363955562.jpg (362x665, 133.96K)

stories?

pic related couldn't hold her liquor and was in a sorority. I offered to take her home and she passed out in my car. her massive tits were already falling out of her dress. I copped a feel ready with the excuse of just trying to put her tit back in case she woke up but didn't. she kind of came to when I was already balls deep inside her, I asked her "is this what you wanted?" to make it seem like she initiated. She passed out again and didn't seem to remember the next day. I offered to drive her home after the next party and made sure she was even drunker next time. She woke up getting slammed in my bed. I told her she had asked me to take her back to my place and fuck her so I did. she just went with it after that.

that was 1 of 5 different girls.

Attached: red.jpg (248x528, 21.35K)

ask the indian and pakistani cab drivers..happens to them every night

nice. was she shaved?

Take her home and server her a bowl of eggs.

yea. she had a little landing strip thing going on but it seemed like she was ready for a random fuck that first night.

To your buddies house

Attached: drugged 2.webm (854x480, 1.91M)

You choked under pressure faggot. Smh.

>if she woke i could just say i was putting her tits back in her shirt
Thats a pro move right there.

Fpbp
I would also cover her exposed bosom for her because that is very improper

Simp

But she is a beautiful lady and I'd feel wrong even looking at her while she is nude. Thats improper. Even looking at that pic is making me feel bad like a pervert. I'd cover her, that could be someones mother, sister, daughter, aunt, niece, friend, lover.

Put her tits away and drive her home, degenerate.

I'm aware

Attached: 1449930519437.jpg (406x607, 123.06K)

Back to the morgue. Obviously I've had my fun with the body

I ordered her to take out her tits while were in the car.
she would comply.
I would drive down busy highways/roads with her in the passenger seat.
Passing cars and trucks could likely see her large tits bouncing

It turned us both on.

one time we got home and she gets out of the car with her tits still out and walks to the house.

cars driving past us would have absolutely seen.

she said 'you didn't tell me to put them away'

Attached: efews.jpg (781x575, 57.98K)

wasn't my first rodeo.

Legally thats not rape though right? Got to get my lawyer game up

Had a rule at parties where if you pass out first, then it's fair game to fuck with you while you're passed out.
This led to some interesting fun when my gf came to one and drank so much she dropped right on the couch.

back then it was a gray area where the guy benefited. I also had sex with a lot of very drunk girls, some who passed out in the middle of it. I believe you could get charged with rape if it happened today but back then it was just a part of college.

so what has happened with your girl passing out at a party?

do elaborate

Had everyone come up with something the wanted to do and wrote each on a scrap of paper. Rules were it had to be something I was cool with and wouldn't injure her. And no repeats. After everyone else had their idea, I wrote mine in front of everyone: "Fuck her"
Put the paper in a bowl and everyone drew one and got to do whatever it said.

so one of your friends drew the 'fuck her' slip and you watched them fuck your girl in front of you?

Fourth guy to draw got it.
I told him to go for it.
At that point her bare ass was showing and had been spanked. Her shirt and bra were off and she'd gotten a pearl necklace and a facial.

>and the windows werent tinted at all

Unless some fag was fondling my nuts I wouldnt mind waking up to getting blown by a drunk college chick. Shame. When did things become so gay?

She has to eat the whole bowl of eggs.

in their defense, there's a big difference between waking up with my dick in some girl's mouth and waking up with a dude you barely know's dick deep inside you. picrel cried after I finished

Attached: 230red (2).jpg (298x507, 35.56K)

Do men who get raped even act like broads when it comes to rape and sex? Is it women being weak? I get it, rape and sex assault, grrrrrrr, very bad. But come on, man the fuck up.

You say that. My bro got drugged and woke up to a fat bitch riding him.

I do think there's a difference, probably because of the way we're raised. I also got drugged and raped by shemale (probably karma). It was fucking a big shock and I have never felt so helpless but like...I got over it, you know?

Attached: Photo 6v5.jpg (1080x1920, 172.34K)

> " Where do you drive to with a passed out girl with her tits out, " ;

Je l'emmènerais à la brasserie.

I mean how fat we talking? Like, did your bro act like a bitch or did he man the fuck up? A man can only be a bitch if his mom dies, his child dies, or he suffered some unusual shit like being a POW or something. Getting shot, stabbed, burnt, something. Not just "uhhhhhhhh, my penis was hard for someone I didnt want to fuck"

They, came in through the back door? Or did they just put your mouth on their shedick? You did get over it though? Right? You're not just some faggot bitching about your rape every 2 seconds?

do you know these people well?
how do they treat you/her now that they all collectively used your girl?

Probably pretty fat since she had to resort to drugging men in order to get laid.

You sound like the type that say "She was asking for it did you see what she was wearing?".

both. I got fucked and had a dick in my mouth and I did get over it. It actually made me feel less guilty. I definitely didn't want it and still came. It took a week or two to sort of put it behind me but I wasn't left traumatized. if anything, now when I see a somewhat passable tranny I'm kind of intrigued.

Nothing alcohol cant fix. Just pop a xanny, forget it happened, and move on
I'd rather she wear more clothes, makes it better and makes me feel more powerful when I slide in there

I like trannies and they make my dick hard. I guess men and women are different. Women are conditioned to be helpless and weak, men are told to never show emotion and to always be strong.

>She was a starfish in bed
that's a girl signal to request some of the old BDSM

Rapeville.

>that's a girl signal to request some of the old BDSM
100% true
just try it with the next starfish, you'll be surprised what happens when you take charge