Gun control laws DO. NOT. WORK. Not only that, any gun control law is unconstitutional

Gun control laws DO. NOT. WORK. Not only that, any gun control law is unconstitutional.

Attached: 1751.jpg (930x558, 49.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunlaws.com/Hoplophobia Analysis.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back

Every single country with stronger gun control laws and regulations than the US has fewer deaths due to gun violence. Every. Single. One.

If you remove a certain demographic the US has the same per capita homicide rates as those countries.

>I compare apples to oranges and call myself correct
In the garbage it goes.

Gun dealers? Agreed.

Close they're drug dealers mainly

Attached: 1614022095452.jpg (946x866, 122.53K)

Please compare gun homicide rate and see where USA is located.

Bolivia, Zambia and the country of literal Niger has a lower homicide rate.

Now compare these simple values to non-barbarian nations, such as Denmark, Germany, etc.

Now, it is unfair to compare USA to literal shit nigga countries. So lets compare it to Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is placed at 54 of the countries with the highest gun homicide ranking. USA is ranked as 60. Only countries between would be Tanzania, Philippines, Cape Verde, Paraguay and Haiti.

Notice any pattern here? USA is so evolved it had as much gun homicide as nations with civil rebel groups.

Meanwhile, the nations with the fewest gun homicides is almost entirely dominated by countries with strong gun enforcement laws.

IT takes a special kind of indoctrinated retard to argue against more Guns is equal to less gun violence.

Attached: the-only-reason-why-the-government-would-want-to-disarm-67349677.png (500x665, 162.55K)

That maybe true, but it only means gun crime is lower. Overall violent crime incidence is still similar.

No, niggers.

>any gun control law is unconstitutional
That's not true. Are you aware of the 10th amendment which is part of the constitution? That let's the federal government off the hook by letting states make their own laws. So you see, you're wrong. It's very constitutional.

If you remove niggers from the US, improve mental health services, and fixed issues plaguing the country, it would frantically help. But democrats would rather not do any of that, and try to ban guns

I'm not even going to argue with you idiots anymore. Fact is its the 2nd amendment for a reason. Whether you like it or not. Instead of trying to amend the document you weasels wipe your ass with it. Fuck all leftists. They're are plain out evil.

Still agreed. Many gun dealers also deal drugs. Semi-related, drug regulation causes crime and spikes gun use.

Oh shit, then I cant wait until a red state strips all democratic voters of all of their rights and puts them into internment camps by your nigger brain logic.

>ban guns, remove the border fences, abolish the police
I wish democrats had their way for 4 years, I really do.

Why are you retards falling for this obvious bot/bait? Anyways, made me post so b8/10

Attached: 1614554144648.jpg (1024x432, 73.61K)

> passed less gun laws than Reagan
> built more fence than Trump
> Increased police spending
ftfy

Every time an amerifat starts blabbing about european gun laws and muh constitution it fucking gets me.
A polfag here, people tend to say we have one of the worse gun laws in the area (i disagree, but we have the least amount of guns per capita so i see how they come up with that).

Anyone without a crime record and without a diagnosed retardation can get a permit without much hassle (and its dirt cheap as compared to guns so its not an excuse).
>inb4 not free
Imho people don't get them because there's still a lot of commie mentality lingering around, and the process itself sifts out people who find it too hard to fill a paper. Yeah the registrations and bureaucracy is shit, but what can you do when politicians are busy stealing and infighting.
As a fucking contrast: we dont have mag capacity limits, retarded pistol/rifle classifications, length limits, and anyone (with no permit whatsoever, even a fucking 10-year old) can buy a can. And it goes on and on and on...
Its not about the fucking gun laws, its about the retards which in your case happen to be niggers.

Attached: 1612944914031.png (2806x1932, 203.8K)

Do you even know what an amendment is?
> Fuck all leftists. They're are plain out evil.
jfc at least we can spell and use proper grammar. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand things and feel the need to take that rage out on people that are smarter than you.

oh and the most important one - no concealed carry permits, only a gun permit is needed.

Attached: 1614947896963.png (707x958, 1022K)

also you might as well just say "I want more guns because I just want to shoot everyone I disagree with or don't like"
You are the people ruining this cuntry. Not us. We aren't trying to organize secret militias so we can genocide republicans. Though maybe we should start, you're going to be hypocrites either way.

>does not address the point
>refers to grammar
>starts grandstanding
opinion disregarded

Who was wrong?

Attached: FFB14177-D118-405D-B659-E94004057202.jpg (897x505, 45.46K)

yea its not gun control laws that are needed its the removal of guns from citizen ownership.
its not complicated for anyone not retarded. remove guns and you have no mass shootings.

How come the pic avoided areas that dont fit it narrative?

>the narrative
which is? Its a fucking datapoint you retard

Gun rhymes with FUN

The circling is the narrative...you know those lines some created with their finger to prove their point but ignores area where it doesnt

We have to prepare for the red dawn

Holy crap, you must be really special. Here, made a circle for you.
Is murican school system really this bad? I almost feel sorry for you.

Attached: retard.png (776x302, 68.68K)

What is a trend? What is a datapoint? What areas conform? What don't? Why?
Go take a nap

Attached: 20220407_075547.png (706x958, 947.86K)

Yes what is data. How does one analyze all the data see

You are the niggers of Europe and have no standing in the matter of U.S. gun issues. Go back to sucking Zelenskyy's liberal ass.

Holy fuck, you sound like a kid who is either 1-2 years into college or just finished it and refers to himself as a 'scientist'.
>How does one analyze all the data
I'll give you few hints, in all areas of interest:
check gun ownership %, check overall murders, think about other factors that WILL influence the overall graph, check the UNCIRCLED areas as well
No one is going to do it for you, and no one is going to analyze "all the data", "see"?

If i were you, i'd go check on Biden's diaper. Also Zelensky is in ukraine. Nice bait tho
Go jerk each other off, my break is over

What I'm suggesting is who ever initially circled the plot. Failed to circle areas that werent diverse yet had firearm murders and failed to acknowledge areas that are diverse but dont have gun murders. Now do a plot that compares this same murders by firearms and what each county majority votes were for in the last election. Can we assume repubs are murderers? Or is correlation not causation?

Not bait. Liberals, like Biden and Zelenskyy, can all fuck off. Poland is for Ukraine hard. You are the niggers of Europe; that is common knowledge. Go enjoy your shitty wagecuck job, nigger.

The government can strip you from all your rights if they want.

Correlation is not causation.

Dude, Red states are doing that all the time. Have you seen the voter suppression tactics being implemented across the US? Just the same way Blue states can take all the fun stuff conservatives loves and shit on them, and all the stuff conservatives hate and champion them.
Welcome to the real world, kid.

I didn't bother to address the point because you don't listen anyway. You've made your decision and you're stickin to yer guns, as they say.
This is because you don't understand growth of character and that leraning involves changing your perspective when new evidence is presented to you.
I could give you tons of statistics that prove me right and you wrong but you'll still have some anecdotal reason as to why you're still right. It's futile. It's like talking to a brick wall. No wonder your side is trying gut education, you don't care about the next generations, you don't care about the kids, you care about being right and never having to question your own opinions ever. Hubris to excess.
Go read some some actual literature. Not the bible, not some blog that bumfuck bobby wrote about the lluminati. Actual classic books.

That's mean. She'd have to learn to read beyond a second grade level first.

Remember, the #1 murderer of civilians is usually their own government.

I wish the Uyghurs in China had lots of guns and ammunition. Always shoot as many of the bastards as you can before they round you up and put you in camps. Save the last bullet for yourself.

lmao you are like 40 with no sex and you cant stay hard ugly faggot

>you
i'm not the op tho
>i could prove my point, but i can't so i won't bother
>evidence
seethe more
also since you love knowledge so much: gunlaws.com/Hoplophobia Analysis.htm
(take a look in the mirror, maybe then your father will talk with you).

You have to be 18 to post here.

>Poland is for Ukraine hard
top kek, they are for far Russia border hard. You seem a bit butthurt about a nigger living in a non-shithole country with a lower crime rate. Cope more

>2A
forgets the "Well Regulated" part
keep seething faggot and learn to read the rights you have and not wut you think u have
>cope

I love whenever kids without any experience with stats use this and think its a win.
No one asserted a correlation which you think they did, the only one asserted here was guns=gun crime.
Food for thought: lack of correlation disproves causation, unless dataset is obscured by external factors.

im under 40 and i def get more sex than you fucked up freak AHAHHAHAHAH

Not that user but are you retarded? Pic replied to literally has correlation in big bold black?
top kek indeed. Really proving your niggerdom.

morons

how about you control this dick with your mouth, fag

Good catch, meant causation. You can guess from the context so fuck it, it seems a late hour correlates with retardation

>your niggerdom
not the guy, I'd rather be in the based Poland tbh

No problem and thanks for correcting. I didn't guess from context but I may be autistic.

Anyone could pretty much in The UK get a handgun/ shotgun for little reason until the 1990's Dunblane school shooting where they were completely outlawed. I think Farmers and hunters can have max cal .22 but they have to jump so many hoops to get their license.

Oh there hasn't been a school shooting since.

So go, fren; sincerely. Win-win.

everyone here is, i'd be worried if you were not