Do white supremacists hate black people just because of their skin color?

Do white supremacists hate black people just because of their skin color?

Attached: leftism.jpg (2560x2560, 229.15K)

Live in an all-black neighborhood, and find out for yourself.

Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

I will tell you something,the reason why the guy's death been affecting me that much lately is due the realization that it happened a long long time ago,considering my age,so most of what I am and have experienced so far,are from times already past his fate. I really really wish I could bring him back somehow,over 20 years ago but only recently been that moved about the fact. Dude's gone and there's nothing else to be done. Great deal of sorrow upon me over this,specially within this last week,been reading about the guy's work,all sorts of characters and roles,good times,from a not that distance but still quite far away past. Very very sad thinking about whay if.... an alternative reality you know? Sad to be in a world in which such a great person is gone,gone that long ago....

He died in 1998
Entirely from the 20th century
All the life pre 2001
World was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories
Entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

Ironically skin color is the one thing I don't hate about black people

Because they're dumb af and violent also look like monkeys

Do black supremacists hate white people just because of their skin color?

You mean skeen colla?

blacks are a huge drain on everything
and they culture is littleeraly rape, murder, kill, steal, and say you did nuttin
and riot when you get shot pulling a gun on a COP

Attached: blacks.jpg (963x896, 278.43K)

It hasn’t been about skin color for almost a hundred years and you know it you racebaiting kike

Thanks for sharing this. This is the type of information that the media tries to rob people from. They abolish every information which may make a minority look bad.

Here is the reason lil whitey hates the Proud Black Man

Attached: 465341F8-88C9-4AAE-A9D4-D74C07F1D8C5.jpg (712x702, 71.67K)

because they represstheir secret urge for this
>picrel

Attached: 9F2CE06A-F446-405D-B852-08DA4EB298B8.gif (360x270, 1.37M)

This actually makes some form of sense to you?

Import a bunch of cheap labor, cause colony. Promote the previous cheap labor to Middle Management. Clearly management capable cheap laborers emerge. Middle management shuts them out of promotion to hold onto their own security. All under rich people who promote it to keep everyone else below them.
:Begin "Racism"

about as much sense as any other part of retarded American society.

This seems inefficient. Why not deport 100% of prisoners, gang members, rapists, fatties, dumbasses, STD patients, low earners and the homeless? Using race as a proxy does not seem to tackle the issues you find troublesome.

Captcha = APAWN

Liberals are who protect the 1%, user. Tricking you into "fighting racism", is how they prevent the unity it takes to fight them.

Attached: 0BF6C9BD-DC76-47C6-9C7A-A9E5F0648EA4.jpg (905x770, 86.76K)

does that explain india and how they exactly see people as better if they're lighter, and worse if they're darker? did it take george washington and his posse of slave capturing cowboys lassoing negroes from africa to teach india to be that way?

no thats the identifying mark

If you consider something"retarded", it just means you don't understand it. And that's likely because it's blatant propaganda or you just never took the time to figure it out. That particular piece of agitprop, makes no fucking sense to me at all. Did his gay lover cheat on him and he stone cold blew his brain out?

No we hate them because they're subhumans that should be thankful we let them continue to exist as brainless labor.

Have you never been around black people? It’s kind of like that Dr. Seuss story about the Sneetches - even if they got stars on their bellies they’re still niggers.

Attached: 268921147846o.jpg (3464x3464, 616.3K)

Britain controlled india, rich white people. Same system, but for the rich there wasn't a need to import as the cheap labor was already there. Promote the ones less offensive to Middle management, and caste dynamics handle the rest.

America has such a hardon for black/white, because it already began murdering the natives, so importing the cheap labor became necessary.

Congratulations on completely missing the point of a book written to simplistic enough for 4 year olds.

It's more an unknowing of life outside their own view for the most part.

This thread is pure foreign agitprop.

I agitpopped your mom up the ass last night fagt

Maybe. There aren't really that many left to get a read on. Even the AB stopped being about race and switched to organized crime.

Good job, anything else?

This.

I could post some shit about hating trannies or a couple of pics of giant black dicks if you want?

Newsflash: blacks do a lot of crimes

We want to live in our own land with our own people.

lol then fuck off home whitey

Vey original, been viewing the site a while now, that seems to be all yall can do. Most of you are easily14-26yo white dudes who think the world is against them and have some type of main character complex. Seeing the boards that are normally up its for either some kind of shock value or your life is in such a state of disarray that you n e e d to punch down on people because at the end of the day that's all you have.

so a black dick then?

Attached: 3C6490C6-FE99-49CA-B7BB-B5F33B1E5F24.jpg (3045x1706, 772.94K)

?

Attached: E910C7ED-F2E2-45BA-A132-E59901103B14.jpg (1200x900, 358.03K)

It is like icecream and Jello. It is the subtantiation of an abstract concept that delineates your perception within an over-arching and contextual reality. Therefore, you can never say that Jello is Icecream without being right if you know of the perative connotations which are associated with dessert. That is why hypontic queue do not happen by accident. They practice them. And, it proves many philosophical theories which were previously theorized, within and prior to the medieval age, but which are nonthelesss true and implicative. You can easily decipher a person's personality as a harminc symphony. You know that smooth and harmoniously ordained tones mean that your child won't be violently raped. And, you know that abrupt, sudden and sharp or thumping and booming rythms, visual or auditory, mean that this person might just hit you. These things don't happen by accident. They are not wrong. That is nature and it is expression. Its supposed to happen. That is probably why a lion resembles that loud thumping in its trotting posture and procedure and the violent and abrupt motions in its pouncing and hunting or chasing procedure. It isn't there to be liked. It is an expression of nature. Modern-day humans, however, do not accept that. And thus, defy nature. You cannot offer either polarity, geniunely, without being contemptuously rejected or questioned. It isn't a question, it is as it appears. If you are what you are, then that is all that there is too it. And as superficial and philosophical as that might sound, it isn't so when leadership is so corrupt. In the sense of inter-personal and immediate relationships. I am not speaking of political leadership. I am speaking about the fact that ever since I left academic instutions, high school, I haven't ever seen an adult being able express themselves before another person takes their turn expressing themselves. And it starts in school. I now realize that adults ar

I don't hate black people but they're kinda immature at times

I'm indifferent to the negro as a people until their existence begins to hamper the progress of my people or endangers those that I love. If it's down to a choice between my own and theirs I'm going to choose mine every time. That requires no animosity, but anger can certainly help.

adults are far too concerned with destroying children's personalities, without considering the fact that they are destroying an expression of nature itself. Meaning, that typically, you are able to perceive an expression of personalities as threat. You know what perversity or violence looks like. However, if you stop lying to yourself and become a little more honest here, you know what losing control looks like. Implied, that its there. Control. And, that is what it is. Control. You'd hope that some sociolite billionare has it in their best interests to control you under their shade, micro-managing your every move, making you a millionare as they become a billionare, but you are stupid enough to belief that a fat, disgusting, hairy lunch lady having control over anything, child or not, is a good thing. It is not. You are that stupid and that deluded. You have no intellectualized notion of what the meaning of control means in an individualized and socialized context. But, when meeting a few citizens, notably peasants and savages, in Latin America, you may or you may not realize that they speak in a manner that is particularly pejorative. Denigrating. Humilliating. And even objectifying. And, as you find them once again, in local government offices, you will find them elucidating brilliant thoughts and conceptualized notions regarding human bureacracy. Those are simply not dumb beings and it isn't a good thing. The reality is that infamy surrounds them and it is not as it should be. Depressing. And, terrifying. You will find out that these people are not too hopeful in their aspirations during a superficial conversation, or too depressed or burdened by life. And, however, perfectly adequate as far as having reached a social equilibrium is concerned. Not too pious, worn down by life, but meeting heaven's quota and finding a balance as they can. Its not. As you begin probing them, with external turmoil

You probably have a crush on him

55 percent of all violent crime comes from 15 percent of the population. Go back to the mother Africa and find your roots.

All lives matter.

no it's because they're niggers

Black people are fine. Now, niggers, on the other hand...

I liked you better when you knew your place as dick washers. 3000 years of honest work. Washing dicks and picking ticks.

Man that white on white crime is kind of up there, I see what you mean.

white race is the superior, black race is the inferior
Simple as
white race have bigger dick

Attached: Parrot.png (1169x844, 227.19K)

Literally this.
Have you ever met anyone from Nigeria? Or Kenya? Had a couple of friends in college, They are hardworking and cool af. And they talked so much shit about African Americans. Even in Africa they are despised.
When I asked why, they told me America is the best country in the world to be black. Everything is handed to them on a silver platter. And look at how american blacks behave, generally speaking. Its disgraceful.

Attached: 1649319173838.jpg (550x1024, 73.2K)

turmoil and incident, you will fnd very little sympathy in these people for their surrounding neighbors. They always have some some excuse. It is always improper for you to name the sort of issues which are not theirs. They are always too decent to regard perverse subjects. They are always too aggravated by your impudence and mental disorders as it appears. But when you ask them, these modern day Occidentals; what about the animal shelters? They always resort to violent desires, seriously longing to assault you for your verbal audacity, or scorn and contempt. The lie is unveiled and theirs is a culture of brutality, cruelty, ignorance and infamy. They know fully well that the shelters are the scourge of god's eye, they've been hiding that from you, you've caught them, and the conversation is to end there. Before the the next fool comes around to meet them before they rehearse the choreogtraphed dialouge a little better this time. Always, evading and prevaricating . Evading the condemnation that is well and due. And, as if that wasn't enough for a god to condemn them as Caananites and Sodomites, the dialouge surrounding the orphanages is equally sinister. It is infamy. But when talking to them, initially, then make no mention of this and it is regarded as imprudent to mention it in a superficial dialouge. And indeed, it is disgusting. It is abhorrent. It is even macabre. It is the sort of thing that clinical diagnosticians regard as traumatic. It is the sort of thing that makes you feel contempt for humanity, upset, before reaching for the upset. A bagel. Wate colors. Colorful regalia. Cupcakes. Anything that is on the oppostie side of the spectrum and which you'd regard as "manic depressison". And before you know, as you rehearse my words in your mind and see the person sitting in front of you, as an occidental, you'd realize that they are sporting this regalia.

They are these sort of people. They are equally jovial, superficially, equally colorful, and equally upbeat and hopeful for a better to their conversation. Asa they present it to you. That is, my words would thereby describe them and in reflection of the Manic-depression diagnosis. They are exaggerated. They are over-whelmingly positive and hopeful. Overtly so and in their general undertones. There is always some extreme sort of optimism in them that you want to respect as the young widow hopefully planting a beautifully colored garden of white flowers near her front porch. You know that you want to step on them. Trample on them. And kick them. But, you know that you'd be doing her a favor given the fact that you are kind enough not to kick her, or rape her, as well. These are the things that you've come to realize in your own life as an adult occidental, in one way or another. And that much is proper. It is proper for her to be psychotic. It is proper for the death of her husband to be too much for her to bare as she now dislocates her senses, looking towards the heavens and planting a patch of flowers for her departed husband. Hopefully. That much is proper. It is proper for her to be insane.Psychotic. A lunatic. It is also proper for you to want to trample on those flowers, snapping her out of her delirium, as you now destroy that sense of lunacy out her own mind. Optimistic, she can walk across a busy street. Being ran over by a car. She can pet a growling dog. Step on a snake. Leave the oven on. She can, and they do, all these thing as the insane people that they are.

But she isn't.

She is turning off the gas stove knobs. All on her own. She isn't being ran over. She isn't ever found near the presence of biting dogs. She is always planting her flowers, before being served lemonade by her husband. As an occidental.

Attached: Evolution (poopskins not involved).jpg (728x598, 81.55K)

nah,that's not it

>calls it punch down

Attached: Ace Hardware.jpg (660x900, 115.34K)

>that reddit-safe filename...

And whe

n you begin stalking her, spyintg on her, through the corner of the street of via a camera as recording, you find out that she isn't just selling those flowers but is as well wearing them as decorations. Impressing her immediate neighbors with a tantalizing presence.

And when you begin to ask yourself; what's going on with the flowers? She is now violently denigrating you for being an idiot. She is now regarding you as improper. Impudent. And unaware of your own stupidity. As was the case when speaking about the dog shelters and the orphanages. But, now, she is calmly intending to return back out into the fields in order to plant and pick more flowers. She is now, no longer conscerned with addressisng you in a manner that denigrating and peyorative, but she is now intent on returning back into her government's office, as a Latin American citizen, only to elucidate the clerks with her tremendously developed acumen which is to denote her level of civilized attainment and propriety.

That isn't manic depression

That isn't psychosis.

It is the strategic, and carefully developed array of allocating resources as based on a sociological topography. And as, proper as that might seem, in commentary, you cannot possibly regard your fellow citizen as an idiot before presenting yourself as proper and due in a government's office. You cannot possible hold pious attitudes in contempt, denigrating them as imbecility, before returning back into church and thanking the good lord for letting you live another day. But, that is what happens. That is how these people are. And they don't they don't regard you as an idiot. They regard you as strong. And weakened. Strong when you come in for a visit and weakened when you leave their dinner table. They are not regarding you as imbecilic. They are regarding you as a threat. They do not regard you as a corrupted. They regard you as extinguished. Now that you are adultaring your language with obscenities, vulgarity

Attached: theyll point the cannon at you.png (1049x1480, 225.39K)

god's eyes have been shut and he cannot possibly live in the sort of world where the raping of donkeys or shaming of chidlren is funny. And he doesn't. Apparently, this is the sort of world were such things are evil and when they begin twisting their fragile, delicate and fleshy necks around, looking at their surroundings and no longer at you, that is what it is. The region is filled with evil, terror and horror. It always has.In recent memory. And when you see them looking at you, pupils shaking and stressing in terror, you can adequately say "It would be improper for me to disregard your impudence".

And, that is what it is. It isn't psychosis. It isn't even mania. Depressive or not. It is the unholy abuse of humanity's symbols as stupidity and foolishness is deemed as preferable vice over evil. A vice. Evil. That is the meaning of all evil. The lion is neither perverse nor evil and this is what emperors like Caligula and all his proponents forgot. It is the nature of the Lion to eat the flesh. And when it doesn't, its pathetic bones portrude as its biological existance reminds us of the meaning of the word starvation. But it isn't evil just like Caligula wasn't a lion. It isn't within the nature of humans to prey and kill each other and never was. Its always been prohibited. Its always been permited. And for millenia, humans have dared ask; but why? Well, that's why. Humantiy refuses to be depressed. It refuses to be terrorized. It even refuses to be jovial. You cannot possible look at a well decorated shield or sword handle from the middle ages and tell me that humanity was any of those things. It was not. You cannot possibly look at humanity, as it is nowadays, and claim that it is, as adult, any of those things. I