(User was banned for this post.)

Attached: 1649256505671.jpg (1024x1021, 107.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minutekey.com/products/key-copy-kiosk/
911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's this

Sears tower in chicago, before the fire

I really like conspiracy threads. Not necessarily because of their content but I just hate people with power (they're all psychopaths) and it's funny when goyim get tired of it and try to become a pain in the ass. It's funny and I support it.

Also I've had people in my extended family who went into politics. I can 100% say that something of the type of 9/11 is definitely possible. They take advantage of tragedies, they fabricate tragedies and they treat goyim like cattle, like non-humans. Zero empathy.

These threads are really comfy and the aesthetic reminds me of late 90s, early 2000s optimism that has by now faded away completely.

>goyim

let it slip, kike

Attached: 1648773148116.jpg (438x438, 19.9K)

I'm not a kike, nor am I a goy. I am much worse than this. I have transcended the goy-kike mechanism.

ok, agent of demiurge

I always find the building 7 thing the funniest. Like, look how close it was to the towers. Thing got fucked up when they fell and people act like it was 20 blocks away or some shit.

never forget that we have to take off our belts and shoes and keys and wallet and all that annoying security shit at buildings because of 19 fucking muslims 11 years ago. in a way they kind of won by making us be annoyed everytime we want to go to an airport or government building

you could call me that. I reject the goypill/goy narrative every day. Every day I wake up, I instantly jump out of my bed like some cheesy 90s sitcom, stretch out my hands and say to myself
>"I am one of the chosen people, I feel entitled to wealth, money is pulled towards me, goyim are my tools, I will avoid the 9-5"

I'll forget whatever the goddamn hell I fucking want to, mother fuckler

you're delusional if you think this wasn't a fabricated/allowed tragedy so that the US govt has an excuse to sign abusive, absurd, stupid bills into law. It's a classic manipulation tactic.

>oy vey, look at this big fire... shouldn't our buildings be more fireproof, have easy access for firemen, etc?
>yes, massa
>ok, goy. We now require all citizens to send a copy of their keys to the government for ease of access. Thank us later. It's for... eh... terrorism. Alright, goy?

Attached: no plane or fire demolished this building.gif (368x248, 883.21K)

>send a copy of their keys to the government
what the fuck are you talking about

minutekey.com/products/key-copy-kiosk/

have a piece of S3VEN from a bucket brigader. Find me electron microscope

>no fire

It was burning for 8 hours you retard. The sprinkler systems were out, on the opposite side of the building was a huge multi-story gash caused by metric tons of falling debris from the twin towers that ravaged the building. Also, firefighters weren't even attempting to extinguish the flames, they were focused on rescue

The building looks like a pudding

Attached: 7575567.png (181x175, 55.95K)

Sure fucktard, see all that flame and smoke before it goes down? So obvious why it would COLLAPSE INTO IT'S OWN FOOTPRINT. With a dust cloud. This building was OVERBUILT as the strategic command center it was. Skyscrapers taller & way less sturdy burn and have burned for DAYS fuckhead and they never come down. Ever. They do not ever collapse.
Except on that day. THREE OF THEM.
There is really no help for you.

Attached: 41521015_10210195273953215_4378874687627722752_n.jpg (1530x980, 538.81K)

and here come the conspiracy retards

>opposite side of the building was a huge multi-story gash caused by metric tons of falling debris from the twin towers that ravaged the building
>ravaged the building
Who's writing this shit for you?

>huge multi-story gash caused by metric tons of falling debris from the twin towers that ravaged the building
so if the building was "ravaged" on the unseen side (my sides) yet essentially unscathed on the side we clearly see, why does it collapse UNIFORMLY with perfect controlled-demolition precision? Not really the sharpest tool are you?

Different buildings are built differently, some can survive things that others cant.

>Different buildings are built differently, some can survive things that others cant.
nothing can survive your stupidity

Are you 12?

>fire
i think you're forgetting something in the case of 1 and 2

if your government can't construct a flimsy excuse to invade another nation, they stage a terrorist attack.

Attached: A88EE395-AA24-4C43-929B-6118401D1D2D.jpg (1125x1165, 81.1K)

A graph about the decline of americas IQ over the last 60 years

if no fire why is there so much smoke

Its in the background you retard

it's coming out of the building though

(User was killed for this post.)

9/11 was an inside job, everyone knows that, what most people don’t realize is who the sinister group responsible is, they are the last people you’d expect, people like hhhhnnnnnggg

Attached: 146700E8-2C07-49DC-A7F4-4F8F13950678.jpg (600x740, 147.48K)

Yes, steel-reinforced concrete buildings do collapse from smoke. Didn't you know?

>11 years ago
Uhh...

tell gayvine mcgruber to suck a frozen shit

Attached: grenfell tower candle.jpg (500x667, 43.87K)

lung cancer likely. but not from the smoke. from the asbestos.

aka
>Me so the leo ma

so no ones gonna mention the art students and the all-access weekend?
what about the dancers that filmed the drop?

Attached: temperature-strength-metals.png (531x394, 13.2K)

No they collapse from the debris damage. the smoke is coming from the fires

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!!!

7 was pulled and i got a piece of it. Wanna test for nano? The diesel fuel for the backup generators in the basement ignited. It was also a headquarter of defense contractors the Feds...randomly rigged for demolition. Tower 7 is not denied by anyone. Not even Silverstein who was paid 4.3bil by insurance

No but aluminium thermite can...

Your a fucking idiot aren't you? Did you know that metal when it is heated it loses its strength? Did you know that you can stand on a soda can without it crushing until you dent the side. how about you study a bit about metal and how it reacts with heat. and maybe a bit of structural engineering.

Went straight down.

Attached: 9-11 WTC7.webm (1920x1080, 1.04M)

You look this as if it was a campfire. It was hit at 80 stories up. The weight of each floor collapsing on it self is a snowball effect.

Yes I know. I'm a
New Yorker I know people who died. I heard the Fire Fuckers radio recordings and watched the video of the land leaser Silverstein talking about him standing next to the guys giving the orders to pull. He leaned on Gov. Spitzer to get his 4.3bil insurance policy paid out. I'm not a denier of #7 chill

uh-huh, pussy-boy
911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/wtc/how-hot.htm

>jump out if bed like a 90s sitcom
90s sitcom dont sleep user

If the government wanted to come inside your home I very much doubt not having a key would stop them. Are you retarded?

>I know people who died.
Not in WTC7 you didn't, you fake knish-eater.

Some retarded bullshit about retards not understanding why a burning building built on top of an electric substation would fall down.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

bump

Attached: D710B1B2-E4E6-4425-9780-824F15C98688.png (900x606, 1.06M)

schizobabble

buildings are designed to collapse inward in the event of a collapse. the inside job meme is unconvincing, at least for the buildings. now the hijackers otoh...

So everyone should remember the building that no-one died in? Is that the argument?

>lets build a building that doesn't collapse
>nah inward collapse is far too kino
>ok

Fucking conspiracy idiot lol. You've never even looked into it