Why is anti-natalism frowned upon so much in this cesspool of a world we share...

Why is anti-natalism frowned upon so much in this cesspool of a world we share? I try to be as optimistic as I can but things are so fucked up, I couldn't fathom bringing a new life (or even multiple) into this day and age. I know everyones life is different but from the consensus I've gathered, it seems like there is a lot more suffering and existential dread than good anymore.
I'm not looking for sympathy/empathy, or for anyone to tell me to kms, I know I should. I'm genuinely curious as to why some people are so against the idea

Attached: 1644293714677.jpg (299x265, 63.69K)

>I couldn't fathom bringing a new life (or even multiple) into this day and age
It’s literally never a good day and age, bro. That’s why that argument is tired.

Attached: B4A0A8FD-5FDF-460C-8729-93783C7E4E84.jpg (180x401, 26.58K)

>Why is anti-natalism frowned upon so much in this cesspool of a world
You want people like this in charge of humanity?

Attached: 1605618956102.jpg (1067x1238, 252.23K)

Your kids can have a good life if you raise them right and provide for them. It's on you - forget how the world is.

A lot of people just create their own little world - family, friends etc.

Like I know there are parts would f my town infested with meth heads. Nothing I can do about it, but I just choose not to use meth, not live in those areas, and not hang out with meth heads.

Who is that dude?

You do have a good point
kek
no and I understand that is their agenda but it seems like they already have the upper hand, it's a losing battle
you have a great point too life is what you make of it. I appreciate my family truly but they have to like me, and I have a hell of a time making and maintaining friendships. I don't want to pass on those negative attributes of mine, so I guess it's all subjective. guess this helps me cope the most.
klaus schwab with the WEF

thanks for all of your replies

>but it seems like they already have the upper hand, it's a losing battle
Fuck that, brother. No way I'm living under global jewish rule. You see his little toady say, "The world has too many excess humans. We need to keep them pacified with drugs and video games."? These people are megalomaniacs of the highest order.

I know man I totally agree, the thought is chilling but what the fuck can we do, realistically? do you want your children to be under their rule?
it seems so far gone that the best thing to do would be to opt out.
I appreciate your stance on this but I don't see us getting around it by simply having more children.

rage

Because your monkey brain demands it and you fell from the propaganda

nice contribution faggot thanks for sharing your intellectual side with us

Yea Forums is so weird. Literally a cesspool of humanity and some of the biggest losers around but these fags are so weird about reproducing.

try talking about a vasectomy on Yea Forums even once and anons wish death on you. Probably because most anons havent even had sex yet and can't fathom anyone choosing not to reproduce.

You have literal fucking nobodies and neet virgins telling you that you're less of a man if you're sterile. My point is don't bring views about life to a place full of people that have no lives.

... my monkey brain demands what? sex? and how have I fallen for the propaganda, are you going to elaborate any?

Because its idiocy even on the grounds of morals. The highest moral value is survival, progress and wellbeing of the species. Everything else comes later. You can for yourself decide not to procreate because you consider your genes inferior but in the end we need enough people to keep society going.

what you say has some validity to it for sure. there are a few people with good answers on here.
problem is, any other site I go on seems to be censored so this is where I find myself. nowhere left to turn

Nevermind, enjoy your empty existence

Very interesting insight thank you

Take this user for example:
>we need enough people to keep society going

who is we? loser. dont lump me in with you.

you can't even elaborate on your own rebuttal, so you try to insult me. kys faggot

Attached: 1641082247851.jpg (900x789, 138.93K)

lol @ the picture

you can be super nationalistic about your country so long as youre not white

What I should say is don't discuss life with people that don't live it.

Maybe because the same people promoting (white) anti-natalism are the same people who made the world a cesspool.

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 2.92K)

Youre a dense fucking retard for even asking this high school philosophical bullshit
Again, enjoy your empty existence

That's backwards. Jews WANT people to reproduce so they have more people becoming wagies and paying taxes.

You're not from here are you?

I thought the same at first. why do we need to exist as a species? omnicide doesn't sound so bad. but realistically, that is totally out of reach, so that guy has a good point by saying we need some to keep the rest going. hopefully there are other dimensions where we have a chance at living a decent life

>we need enough people to keep society going

not much of a moral imperative considering humans aren't inherently moral to begin with

lol yeah, I'm dense. go back to your bbc or furry threads loser

this is the ultimate stalemate. I want to say both of you are right its a very conflicting argument

Attached: wdrbw19x8oi11.jpg (327x377, 15.71K)

let idiots breed the slaves. rise up and don't birth another slave into the mix.

Think about it, when you grow up you'll have becky and kyles kids becoming wagies and you can laugh at them knowing that your theoretical child is perfect and doesn't have to be subjected to the (((grind)))

Insecurity and resentment; everyone else fucked their adult lives over (mostly finacially) by breeding, how dare you not do the same.

>Jews WANT people to reproduce so they have more people becoming wagies and paying taxes.
They want non-white people to reproduce (and white people to reproduce with non-whites) to create a mudpeople slave class. This is Coudenhove-Kalergi 101.

You're not from here, are you?

>let idiots breed the slaves. rise up and don't birth another slave into the mix.
this resonated with me the most. appreciate your comment

>Your arguments aren't valid bro, bro. You need to have kids bro. Your life is meaningless unless you breed, bro. Man up, bro. Bro.

Attached: 1647237656473.jpg (519x591, 29.67K)

absolutely sinister if true

>be child free
>own business
>employ peoples offspring
>treat them like slaves
>pay them nothing

also
>implying things are going to improve when more and more people commit suicide every year

wow holy fuck that is really eye opening. this is the kind of shit I wanted to hear. I appreciate you user

automated response from droids
>muh programming

who is implying that? not sure I am following

Nobody will react badly if you simply say it's your own personal decision not to have children. But when you make it into a general philosophy, you are taking the stance that one life choice is objectively better (e.g. more reasonable, enjoyable etc) than another. This is one reason for the negative response to anti-natalism.

this, this is all it is, people don't even think about what they're doing when they have children

That's a massive generalisation

no it really isn't, most people don't put deep thought into anything at all

It's a giant group of people who hate life but don't have the balls to kill themselves. And who lack the self-awareness to even realize that the problem isn't the world, it's them.

See, this is another reason why people are against anti-natalists. The philosophy is used for edgelords to see everyone else as less intelligent than themselves, and to make themselves feel superior.
I know there are plenty of people who don't think enough about whether they are prepared to raise children, but you are making this claim as if you can just see into all the souls of the general population, and dismiss them as animals. You are wrong to do this, and you really don't know the people you are judging.

So you're the opposite of that yeah bud? What did you do today? :)

>Why is anti-natalism frowned upon so much in this cesspool of a world we share?
It isn't, especially in rich affluent liberal areas. People there thrive off of some weird children identity.

*childfree

>you really don't know the people you are judging.
i don't need to know them all as individuals, i just know most people suck, which is evident in a lot of ways

>You are wrong to do this
lol dude fuck off, i'm not "wrong{" about anything. if most people suck, and i don't suck nearly as much as they do, i am going to (rightfully) judge them as inferior, and myself as superior, there is nothing logically incorrect about this.

>Nobody will react badly if you simply say it's your own personal decision not to have children.
That's pure fucking bullshit and you know it. The amount of instant fucking seethe people give off and thecamount of crap they give you when they find out that you just don't want children is fucking horrendous.
They either outright attack/accuse/condemn you, or passively shun you.

Attached: 1649123761766.gif (145x170, 193.23K)

Baaaaaaaaammmmmmm!

>Nobody will react badly if you simply say it's your own personal decision not to have children

Like I said above, You can't discuss anti-natalism here. People like this user don't even converse with other humans.

I fingered my anus rapidly until it began butt-queefing!
Yeah! I bet you feel dumb now!

>i just know most people suck, which is evident in a lot of ways
Here speaks the sperglord from high atop tard tower. Listen all ye and be judged.

So your axiom is that you're just better than other people. Yet you wonder why people hate your philosophy.
I've really not had that experience, I don't know who you're spending time around, but I guess it's not normal people IRL.

>What did you do today?
I worked a double shift at the forklift assembly plant so that I can buy JR some new shoes from Walmart cuz his four older brothers wore out the pair he was gonna get!

nice logical argument refuting what i posted

Holy shit that dude was my highschool math teacher. poor fella

>So your axiom is that you're just better than other people. Yet you wonder why people hate your philosophy.

they hate it because they know it's true. people know there are some people in this world who are truly exceptional and better than everyone else, and it haunts the dreams of normies far and wide.

ok mr self aware, sounds like you have all the answers, why don't you fix things then? since it all boils down to the individual.

there's not a chance you spend time around normal reasonably successful people if they react indifferently to you not wanting kids. They all seethe.

>nice logical argument refuting what i posted
Here ye all and observe as he wantonly mixes premises with predicates and uses the festering result anyway!

I know people who claimed they didn’t want children and they fell into 2 groups - people who couldn’t have children and were rationalizing it, and people like you who were without exception selfish assholes. Hardly a scientific sampling, but my experience is as valid as yours. There’s something wrong with people who don’t want children. They give off an uncomfortable vibe.

PEANUT BUTTER AND JAEEEEEEEEEM

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.7K)

right, exactly, normies always think it's "up to them" but won't lift a finger to change any of the fucked up shit in the world in any meaningful way, what does individuality even mean to these fucking retards? because it certainly doesn't mean standing up for what's right and doing the right thing

Attached: 1639809574527.jpg (239x239, 16.18K)

>state the truth about life sucking
>''durrr kys den''
back in my day men were MEN and we grinned and beared it, unlike you snowflake gen where everything is a phobia, or a trauma, or worth killing yourself over

>the problem isn't the world
LMAO
this piece of garbage world isn't the problem? riiight

Attached: koreadogmeat.jpg (590x350, 38.67K)

man you sure are stupid

Not that user. Most reasonably successful people I know don't want kids.

Attached: 1639808535016.jpg (294x313, 14.08K)

Right back at you, m8 :D

You mean they actually have hopes and dreams. Unlike you who will never amount to anything except being a parent.

having children is what people do when they have no idea what else to do with their lives