Are russians still human?

are russians still human?

Attached: file.png (400x649, 374.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/russia-china-tell-nato-stop-expansion-moscow-backs-beijing-taiwan-2022-02-04/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: off_by_one.png (472x470, 488.59K)

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Russian here. Ask your questions

Depends on your definition of the human

>are russians still human?
more human than the fucking trash on this site

Waste of pussy

> The post was made by the Russian soldier that killed her and he posted the picture of her dead body to the account from the POV of it being her post

Attached: Wghow4m.png (912x680, 460.85K)

you always hear what the opposite side is doing. if you are american you rarely hear about US soldiers raping women(french liberation for example)

how much that shit might be worth?
more than bag of potatoes?

Attached: 001.jpg (1352x1408, 278.71K)

She claims that was a photo of a Ukrainian that "could have been her" who was killed and raped by Russian soldiers.

Now the strange thing is that if she was raped, why is her dead body still fully clothed without any tears anywhere.

I personally didn't believe it when I initially heard about the rape stories and this photo confirms it. Maybe some rape incidents might have taken place, but not this one.

Attached: 277706809_4946749665439338_5450123625738302530_n.jpg (828x1472, 139.08K)

the thing is that russians can't fight any normal army so they are taking revenge for that on civilians

Who said she was raped?

Great quality bait mate.

it's actually just the news
Russia tortured and raped and murdered Ukrainian civilians in Bucha and probably Mariupol and other cases

Not to me.

Attached: 372-3721668_80s-transparent-hotline-miami-image-hotline-miami-jacket.png (860x1156, 371.62K)

Imagine supporting Ukraine after COVID happened.
>HURRR DURRR HOW ARE THOSE RELATED
exactly, you fucking dumbasses.

>Russia tortured and raped and murdered Ukrainian civilians
just russians doing russian things

it's not about Ukraine
it's about fucking russian animals

Never were

>the news
i think you mean
>the jews
srsly, citing "the news" as evidence of anything other than the ruling regime's stated positions is fucking pathetic at this point. grow the fuck up, you dumb animal.

no, it's about the global government, you stupid fuck.

Never been.

lets kill all russians first and then we can talk about your government

What global government? The UN? You're a fucking moron.

>are russians still human?

About 80% of Russians support their obscenely inhumane despotic "leader"
Anybody who supports that deranged murderous cunt is unfit to be classed as "human" and should be flushed into the Russian sewers where all such filth belongs.

Attached: Slava Ukraini .gif (364x200, 632.75K)

Before I say what I have to say to you, I am not pro-Russia or anything, I rather Ukraine have their independence, but don't you think the President Zelenskyy brought this misfortune on the Ukrainians himself? He is making all the civilians take part in the fight, arms are given to the civilians and not to mention, the civilians are setting up ambushes or forcing the Russian troops into ambushes. Would you really be surprised that civilians are getting killed? How do we even know they are really innocent? You don't.

Do you know how to read? Don't post until you acquired a brain.

>'suck our cocks or we'll kill you'
>sucks russian dicks to avoid death
>murder her anyway
You're a generally stupid person who's thought have no value of any kind.

>still human?

At first, I defended the average Russian because I thought they had no control over their dictator.

But now that those average Russians are literally ISIS, I think we should consider them less than human.

I really hope their society crumbles and they starve.

I hope Ukraine doesn't stop at the border and continues to Moscow.

With Russia, Hitler did nothing wrong except lose to the Russian hoard. Maybe with better weapons, the Ukraines can cleanse that shithole.

This dude does not know how to rape people with clothes on.

How does it feel to not be able to win a war with farmers? asking for a friend.

yeah, sure. i'm the moron. don't forget to keep your cuck pass up to date or you won't be allowed to go see marvel movies anymore!

Attached: Capture+_2022-04-06-17-28-00.png (1030x387, 52.73K)

And why is it in english

>He is making all the civilians take part in the fight,

Yeah....
Maybe they should have just welcomed their new overlord.
Putin is obviously cool.
Who wouldn't want to be a puppet state of Russia?

>How do we even know they are really innocent? You don't.
they are on their own land so they are innocent
I hate gypsies, ukrainians and more than those two - russians

>obscenely inhumane despotic "leader"
WE MUST SAVE UKRAINEWARTS, HARRY!

How does it feel living with that much propaganda everyday. Russia is stalling, still has to sell it as a victory everyday.

I mean there is loads of propaganda here too, but russian propaganda seems extra poor.

Also: are you in Russia, and if yes, did you actually feel any of the sanctions?

fuckin newfag..

Alcoholism.

>implying Zelensky is not a puppet of both Ukrainian and American organized crime.
He's a fake president like Biden. They are not independent and you are unironically a 9/11 era boomer.

All is fair in love and war

No reason to take sides over a war that doesn't involve you at all. You ever wonder why your president and country are so interested in Ukraine? To the point where they are trying to cause economic collapse with Russia

Even Trump admits he lost, why can't you admit you are a loser too?

No thanks, YWNBAW.

Is russia rly competitor?
The only shit they have is gas.
I think it's something else maybe russian influence in politics around the world?
or maybe they are just primitive animals with nukes that we need to eliminate

Attached: 673ibi.jpg (711x500, 121.46K)

>>>/pol is this way faggot
go there for your seethn' comrade

Fuck marvel movies. What government? You didn't answer the question because you're quasi-literate and all your information comes from youtube. Seriously consider suicide; it's easy and everyone you've ever met will be, along with the entire species, instantly better off.

god damn you people are stupid

You're kidding right? You think it's a coincidence so many of these governments swing the exact same way at the same time on an issue?
Klaus Schwab and the world economic forum are a good place to start looking shit up

>oh but it's just one asshole
>who cares about the WEF
Bro, Biden, Clinton's, Gates, Macron, Trudeau, Merkel, etc etc are all members in his club.
Faggots always going in about a 4th industrial revolution, a great reset, and how COVID has expedited his plans. He doesn't just talk about "oh this is probably gonna happen" he talks about "and this is how we shape it to our benefit".
They got podcasts.
And remember, this is the stuff they have available and this is just your start into the mess.
Bilderburg is another group of high profile individuals but their discussions are pretty much off limits to the public.
One of us has to find a way to plant a little camera drone in there

ruskies were never humans

they probably waited until after the picture to do the raping dipshit

Doesn't change the fact Biden is a puppet reading a script and saying whatever the magic earpiece man whispers in his ear.
Literally says "salute the Marines" as he walks by the Marines. Says "don't sniff the girl" as he leans in to.. probably sniff the little girl but then backs off.

Why would you defend this? Just admit you were tired of mean tweets already, but don't pretend like this is what you wanted and you really believe ol Joe is actually coherent and I'm charge.

Idk. Try sell them as souvenirs on eBay. They might be popular now

>He's a fake president like Biden

You caught us!
But we always admitted that nobody is as legit as Putin.

Can you post some Putin ab pics for us?

And he just happened to recognize the girl, have access to her social media, bother to make the post but not photograph her face, and then write the caption in English?

true
russians would never rape a live woman
they don't like it when people might fight back

the real question is, who is the actual dead girl in the photo on the right and why did the commies murder her?

It feels unsurprising. Army fails just like any other thing made in Russia. We don't have reputation system here, so nobody cares about quality. Cars, goods, services. Everything here is shitty. Now when the foreign companies has left Russia things would get even worst

>No reason to take sides over a war that doesn't involve you at all.
Bullshit, any war with a contender for global supremacy and pledged enemy of our ways is at least of great interest to us.

Did you even know Moscow and Beijing have a pact against America and western influence?
reuters.com/world/europe/russia-china-tell-nato-stop-expansion-moscow-backs-beijing-taiwan-2022-02-04/

And you say to not care that they're making moves to make themselves more dominant? All those Ukrainian wheat fields in a world hitting a food shortage is nothing to worry about?

Oh neat, another war crime committed by Azov and blamed on Russia

Sauce? Any fact checking or proof on this statement?

They been raping women ,kids(report of one as young as 4!!) There also lot of missing kids ,Russians took em to god knows where ,driving over ppl alive with tanks,shooting ppl ,torture and blowing ppl up,russia saying its all fake but there own soldiers keep posting videos of it all over the place.

Why is Ukraine killing their own people and blaming it on you guys?

Why does everything coming out of Ukraine end up being fake?

Russians are saying bodies weren't there when they left ,but drone footage says otherwise,caught red handed ,

This.
They never provide evidence they just spoon fed people naratives

You should one up your conspiracy level.
Why is the EU pretending that Russia is a real country? This is all a scam by the military industrial complex. Everyone knows that the flat earth isn't large enough to contain Russia, supposedly "on the other side" of "the planet".
How dumb do they think we are.

>Any fact checking or proof on this statement?
Of course not, he heard it on CNN and kikebook so that's good enough for him. No one needs to show any actual evidence.

This retard still thinks putin is trying to take over Ukraine kek

I don't watch TV so most of the propaganda doesn't hit me. But i know its severe and mostly focused on older generation. So i never discuss this war with my father.

I live in Russia. Moscow. Yep, i can feel sanctions. My vocation flight has been cancelled with no refund. My visa card has been blocked for overseas transaction. I cant withraw my usd savings. Goods are getting more and more expensive. Car spare parts got 2 or even 3 times more expensive within this month.

that is not the body of a rape victim

If she still has her pants on how was she raped? Do Russians not know how to make fuck?

you see ivan, if first you kill, then you take photo, THEN you rape, is no proof for hague trial! you must be smart to be man in soviet russia army.

The official of Bucha stated that the town was liberated from Russians before the slaughtering happened, and he didn't mentioned anything about any deaths. It's yet another clumsy af west's attempt to blacken Putin's name, using ukranian nazis to kill locals and put the blame on Russia. They don't even bother making it believable. But of course, retards around the world will definitely buy this bs propaganda, every bit of it, and never question anything.

Need more info on the image sometimes ppl put the clothes back on to give victim some dignity