What's the best Anglo country to live right now?

What's the best Anglo country to live right now?

Attached: sf156d.jpg (1024x581, 37.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tga.gov.au/medicinal-cannabis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada I assume,just because of the Cannabis legalization.

I wonder why Australia or New Zealand haven't legalized it yet.

THIS!

I live in canada and it's not that great. It's a left wing authoritarian state. We are losing rights and being censored every day. All media here is controlled by the government so people are easily brainwashed. Taxes are crazy high and incomes are not that great.

I forgot to say you can also be sent to jail for "misgendering" trannies.

It's legal in the ACT in Australia, it's decriminalised otherwise nobody cares just don't flaunt it

yeah,I'm pretty aware of all this clown world and globohomo dictatorship in Canada. But at least the weed is not only discriminalized but also of high quality,isn't it?

Yeh weed is pretty good. Legalization doesn't matter to me because I would buy it regardless.

Canada
New Zealand
United Kingdom
Commonwealth

Bankrupt

Attached: 1649261314988.jpg (474x379, 50.46K)

Attached: 1649092552717.png (1000x1000, 405.39K)

Canada. We have lots of open space unlike the UK.

HRH Queen Elizabeth II literally said she doesn't matter at her jubilee

See you there fren

F

Sweden

that's quite a constitutional monarchy

>Still not legal in bongland and probably never will be

Attached: 1649261978576m.jpg (1024x918, 60.66K)

there are a lot of bad things about canadian government and canadian weather but it still has one of the best internet and data privacy laws in the world. vancouver is one of the cleanest metropolitan cities in the world unlike its 3rd world counter-part los angeles or san francisco. hopefully i'll move there soon.

isn't weed legal in the US?

depends state to state

probably the USA, it seems least bad although it also seems very corrupt and insane.
Canada: cold, Trudeau is a tyrant
New Zealand: it's a crime to have the Christchurch shooting video which seems insane
Australia: went WAY too far on the covid lockdowns
USA: very corrupt and tech companies seem to control everything but pretend they are not completely in line with politicians. also potential for nigger riots again. no other anglo country has this problem.
England: loosened COVID restrictions but seems like people there are ready to go full commie or join the US as the 51st state.

Medicinal weed is legal in Australia for cancer, HIV, aids, autism, PTSD , irratitable bowl syndrome and a shit load of other things.

The federal government legalised it in 2016.

You got to aby doctor and they approve it, if they don't you can get a second opinion.

You can then purchase were online from the govt weed store and they mail it to your local pharmacy or residential address.

The prices are usually about the same as street prices for dank shit, about $350 aud an ounce.

They send the weed in little plastic tubes, edibles arnt legal so you have to make your own.

If your GP is being a dick you can go to a weed doctor (Google them) and they will help you get approved.

Australia is the best country. Most crimes are legal.

Forgot link tga.gov.au/medicinal-cannabis

Weirdly most Australians don't know weed is 100% legal in Australia.

Australia sucks china's cock and spies on neighboring countries for them, has bad privacy laws. Its a weird shithole.

it's not....
Cursory google search, tard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis

Yeah the privacy laws are bad and the govt falls for mass hysterias a lot, like through heavy handed drinking laws and outrageous cigarette taxes all based on hysteriacal thinking, the population including the government is a bit immature.

Dude...you can go to any doctor in Australia and get weed legalised for u in Australia.

Britbongland

They’ve all lost face over recent years in a few regards. Canada, NZ, AUS in particular have gone off a cliff edge.

There was an incident in Sydney, Australia a few years back, a white middle class person got murdered by a drunk person. The incident was hyped up in the press and the media and government caused a mass hysteria about drinking and drunks and banned boozing up after a certain time and some clubs and pubs went bankrupt due to the mass hysteria. The business owners can not sue the government for legislating in a confused state of mass hysteria. Maas hysterias are legal and its legal for the government too fall for them.

The USA had a mass hysteria about recreational drugs in the 1930's all drugs were legal before then and countless licrs have been fucked up by the US federal government due too mass hysteria induced confusion amongst policy makers.

No country is perfect.

>left wing authoritarian state. We are losing rights and being censored every day. All media here is controlled by the government
>I forgot to say you can also be sent to jail for "misgendering" trannies.

LOL go outside man

>thread about best anglo cuntry to live
>it immediately goes full dude weed lmao
Never change Yea Forums

Attached: 1635327912645.jpg (433x419, 30.79K)

Come here in Alberta. We're all sucking our dicks for free and have nothing better to do than being racists.

all the rightoids calling Trudeau a tyrant yet rooting for dictators: y'all pussies really can't put 2 and 2 together eh?
Trudeau is not much of anything, but even if we entertained the delusion that he's a tyrant your own ideology should be rooting for that kind of behaviour. So you're retarded in two separate ways, which is mightily impressive.

Canada is a land of toddlers, they litterally eat toddler food: donuts, maple syrup, poutine etc its all high sugar stuff you give to a 4 year old as a treat.

Shut the fuck up Andrew, you rednecks wouldn't know what good food is if it hit you in the face and fucked your mom.

Oh please, go play your passive aggressive Canadian games somewhere else.

True white north indeed...Canadians think they are superior to other North Americans but despise them, over polititeness is passive aggressive behaviour.

I'll stay "south of the border" you Canadian swine, I hope you get frostbite on ur dick.

Take your reddit spaces and go fuck yourself you retarded cunt

Gr8 comeback, did ur mom help u?

America

I remember when all the snowflake righties were crying that Trudeau was too much of a gay lib to be leader and now he's apparently a fascist tyrant running an authoritarian regime to these same people. Whatever supports their current dumb ideological trends I guess.

They also don't realize provincial governments decide most of the laws which directly affect their lives, especially during the pandemic. Unless they live in BC or the Maritimes those governments are conservative (ON and AB have something in common!)

ukraine
all the free call of duty you could ever want

Learn to write you stupid mongoloid.

How is what I said incorrect?

lrn 2 write u stupid mongoloid

Bill c-16 and bill c-11. All our tv\radio and newsprint survive off of grants from the government.

>canzuk

Attached: Zp6MCOU4Y4lHyKSeC9_iRGQCEb2tCGp5sOrVdUFXnkY.jpg (227x318, 12.68K)

Almost did here in NZ, but they fucked up the options when we voted on it lats election. Just failed to pass. Next time...

t.tranny

Swedenistan?

NZ is great if you want to avoid war, but deal with every other problem you can think of in a country. Poverty, land prices out of control, strict covid regulations, strict hunting/fishing regulations, and gang problems daily.
Ausy is great if you want money opportunity and modern jobs in the big cities. Just about everything in that country is corrupt. Politicians would probably blow you for a vote and $100k. Money flows like water and you can quickly find yourself fucked on your arse or too rich to leave.

Havent lived in the others.

Jesus Christ did u forget to take your schizo meds today annon??

Could say the exact same thing about NZ. Id much rather live in aussie.

singapore

Vancouver is sooooo fucking expensive tho sadly

Like I said to the last user. How is what I said incorrect?

Fuck mate. Your description of NZ is bullshit. Lowest death rate from covid for a start.

Lol. That's crap. Fuck off to Oz then.

Australia or New zealand

Noyone gets thrown in jail for misgendering anyone in Canada plus i Don't understand why you think Canada is authoritarian care to elaborate at all on that? Also the only media company that is government funded is cbc, sure they definitely have a left wing bias but they've always had that even during conservative governments. If u wanna see what an authoritarian state looks like go to china russia or afghanistan.