I will be a woman c:

i will be a woman c:

Attached: trans.jpg (655x395, 28.99K)

I once heard someone say the only trannies that matter and deserve respect are the passable ones and the cute petite ones.

Good luck! You can do it!

Alright. I warned you, so here it is.
If you get to be entertained in the belief, in your conviction, that you are indeed a biological female, then I propose to you that I am a two-spirit homosexual German Shepherd.
I warned you about this last night, now validate my way-way out there gender/trans-speciesist identity or your a bigot, you bigot.

you are valid

>I am a two-spirit homosexual German Shepherd
based and valid

OK, so you've just opened the door for ANY form of expression to be validated. Congratulations, now you come to the conclusion that NOBODY is special, NOBODY is worthy of praise, or encouragement, or emulation, because every single thing a person could conceive of is now fucking valid, no matter how delusional it might sound. Someone can now claim to be the embodiment of Moloch, demand you offer them the blood of children as a sacrificial offering, and slay people at whim, because, heck, it's fucking Moloch, and if you don't you're oppressing them and you're a bigot, you bigot.
So you have two choices. You abandon this approach, walk it back, and set some god damn ground rules for this shit where fucking standards of classification need to be met that fall within the fucking confines of reality, or you give in to nihilism and realize that NO ONE is special since every one is special, and you're just another decaying mass of cells among a blob of other decaying masses of cells.

Man and woman are nonsense words, but there is at least a non zero chance that you're a human being. Dogs can't type.

you will end up EXPOSED like the rest of trannies.

Attached: shemale websluts4.png (1760x862, 1.81M)

You should really take your meds.

i choose b. final answer.

Chihiro wanted to be a man tho so it's pretty stupid to use him as a symbol for yourself

Attached: tumblr_n7zad7745r1rl7s4eo7_1280.jpg (1280x1657, 322.36K)

no, you won't be

Oh no no no, as a two soul trans-speciesist, I share this body with the soul of a homosexual German Shepherd, therefore enabling the inner dog to be able to communicate.
This isn't that and you know damn well it isn't.
Good, because this falls exactly in line with the propaganda we've been having shoved down our throats since we were kids. "You're special, you're unique." So what happens if everyone's special and unique? Well, now NO ONE is special or unique.

Less than .1% of people identify as trans. Maybe ask yourself why you give so much of a fuck about this shit?

but then I'd be reminded that I can't even pass as normal compared with trannies

Yas girl
Go get em

Attached: 05E3AEFF-6B0F-4102-BE8C-00F2AD430CAF.jpg (1006x1171, 166.18K)

The moment millhouse becomes a meme.

Attached: 1649172544579.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Whenever I see a tranny IRL, I can always tell its male. You can always tell by the bone structure. No dick chopping, hrt taking, facial surgery is going to change your genetic gender. Literally kill yourself you mentally ill freaks. YWNBAW.

You will never be a woman, because your conviction that you are comes only from the internet.
Without it - you will have nothing tying you to validation of your delusion and you wil end up maiming yourself in the fallout after

Honestly, if people could just look at you and guess your preferred pronouns, you'd be woman enough no one would care

The problems come when someone like picrel wants to be called xe/xer and to have a job where they talk to kids about their sexual orientation all day

I don't even mind if you're also a furry and believe you have the soul of a magical wolf creature. It's the part about forcing others to play along even when they don't want to and just want to be left alone that bothers them

this is true

No you won't

you don’t matter

forgot pic

Attached: 1606101829238.png (1144x514, 823.02K)

Any socials for the middle left and the far right?

this is also true

how lol

>picture of hair dye as a metaphor for you will never be a woman

Attached: manic-panic-tinte-semi-permanente.jpg (510x510, 69.82K)

That's impossible if you weren't born one.

8 years on HRT
you never stop wanting to be a woman, even if you become something looking like one

my dick is happy.

>Man and woman are nonsense words,
The former means adult human male and the latter means adult human female. Where is the nonsense exactly?

You won't be though, will you.

You will never be seen as female.
The only people who do see you as such are other like-minded autistic internet dwellers in your discord/reddit circle who are in your shared delusion.
Imagine being such an un sexable basement dwelling reprobate that you stave off despair by convincing yourself that the reason youre so hopeless is not because of your own actions in life, but because "Oh, I was meant to be a gamer girl"
I seriously hope you condsider-ACK!

Attached: 1610398074124.jpg (2444x2444, 757.36K)

Annie? no.
Abigail yes but I don't know if I want to share hers yet, all 4 of them unaware and amateur

based.

Attached: 1622467829133.jpg (1078x852, 115.7K)

I will tell you something,the reason why the guy's death been affecting me that much lately is due the realization that it happened a long long time ago,considering my age,so most of what I am and have experienced so far,are from times already past his fate. I really really wish I could bring him back somehow,over 20 years ago but only recently been that moved about the fact. Dude's gone and there's nothing else to be done. Great deal of sorrow upon me over this,specially within this last week,been reading about the guy's work,all sorts of characters and roles,good times,from a not that distance but still quite far away past. Very very sad thinking about whay if.... an alternative reality you know? Sad to be in a world in which such a great person is gone,gone that long ago....

He died in 1998
Entirely from the 20th century
All the life pre 2001
World was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories
Entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

Yes

Attached: trannyhaters.png (800x757, 549.61K)

user you should kill yourself right now. Go to lost all hope and hero. You’ll never be a woman, every somatic cell in your body has the Y chromosome. Your skin is thicker then that of a woman. Your brow, jaw, and hips are male. Nothing can change that. Your broad shoulders are a dead giveaway that you’ll never be anything more then a freak of nature, a monster. I hope your journey ends like how it started. In a dark place slowly entering the light. I could encourage you to mutilate your body beyond recognition and give in to your wretched desires, but I won’t, I’ll say this much to conclude. You will never pass as anything but a freak. You will never be able to feel childbirth or have a period.

Attached: 1643831068948.jpg (828x1139, 71.1K)

One less future mouth to feed ig

>i will be a woman
only on the outside pal.

Attached: 1649012703367.png (1063x1350, 92.79K)

I have literally no idea what this is trying to tell me.

reminder that tranny haters are trannies who don't pass who try to bring down every other tranny to their level
YWNBAW soyjak party

Remember that tranny haters are real men that hate child groomers and freaks. Btw your father hates you and is still sad for giving birth to an anomaly.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back

No sane real man that hates child groomers would have an obsession to post these threads every day.
YWNBAW soyjak party stop messing with Yea Forums as your scapegoat for your own insecurities

ywnbaw

ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
41%
ywnbaw
TRANNY TRAAAANNNNEEEEYYYY TRAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNEEEEYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WOMAN YOU WILL NOT BE

Attached: 8363 - animated blood bloodshot_eyes brain crying flag gif glasses gore gun hair open_mouth purple_hair shotgun soyjak stubble tongue tranny variant gapejak_front yellow_teeth.gif (559x601, 116.24K)

WOMAN NOT
WOMAN NOT
WOMAN NOT
SEETHE AND COPE
SEETHE AND COPE
SEETHE AND COPE
NO OVARIES
NO OVARIES
NO OVARIES
COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE
SEETHE SEETHE SEETHE SEETHE SEETHE
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEY

Attached: 8318 - blood crying flag glasses hand_up hanging meme open_mouth purple_hair red_face rope soyjak stubble suicide text tongue tranny variant gapejak_front wholesome_100 yellow_teeth.jpg (511x1024, 77.58K)

TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY
COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE
YOU ARE NOT VALID
NO VALID
NO
BAD VALID
NO
YOU ARE INVALID
INVAAAAALLLIIIID
YOU WILL ROPE
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNEEEEYYYY

Attached: 8305 - animated arm bloodshot_eyes clenched_teeth crying dance flag full_body gif glasses hair hand hanging leg lips penis purple_hair rope skirt sock soyjak suicide tranny variant chudjak.gif (1426x1426, 590.98K)

That's the point of the liberal's latest attack on society. Now the question is, who's financing this attack that has so many corporations by their tranny balls?

You already are, princess *kisses*

Attached: 1649193150468.jpg (750x757, 69.28K)

YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN
NEVER EVER
YOU WILL NEVER
NO WOMAN
NO
THE WOMAN WILL NOT BE YOU
THE WOMEN IS NOT YOU
NEVER WOMAN YOU
YOU NOT WOMAN
NEVER
NEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVEEEEERRR
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 8270 - blur deformed distorted flag glasses hanging rope soyjak stubble suicide tranny variant gapejak yellow_teeth.png (768x719, 369.37K)

You have extremely bad logic. I feel bad for the people who have to work with you

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK
YOU SOUND LIKE A PACMAN WHEN YOU DIE
HAHAHAHAHAHA
TRANNNYY PACMAN
GET IT PAC MAN
MAN
MAAAAAN
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
NOT WOMNAAAAN
YOU
TRANNNNEEEEYYYYY
ACK ACK ACK HAHAHAHA

Attached: 8253 - 3dgifmaker animated eyelashes fat flag gif glasses noose open_mouth purple_hair random_per_frame rope soyjak stubble tranny variant unknown yellow_teeth.gif (200x200, 126.16K)

THE WOOO HAS NEVER MERGED WITH MAN
IT IS NOT WOMAN
IT'S JUST MAN
MAAAN
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
NO WOOO
WOOOHOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TRANNNNANANANANY
HAHAHAHA NO WOOO

Attached: 8246 - deformed distorted flag glasses hair hanging open_mouth purple_hair red_eyes rope soyjak stubble suicide tranny variant gapejak yellow_teeth.png (768x719, 428.5K)

YWNBAW
SEETHE AND COPE
41%
YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL
YOU'RE ILL
TAKE YOUR MEEEDDS
STOP BEING MENTALLY ILL
I AM SANE YOU ARE NOT I DONT CUT MY DICK OFF
TRANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY

Attached: 8244 - blur distorted flag glasses hair half_open_mouth hanging purple_hair red_eyes rope soyjak stretched_mouth stubble suicide tranny variant gapejak yellow_teeth.png (768x719, 443.46K)

HAHAHAHA YOU HAVE A WOUND
DILATE
DILAAAAAAAAATE
DIAL NUMBER 8
TWO NUMBER NINES
NUMBER NINE LARGE
NUMBER 6 WITH EXTRA DIP
TWO NUMBER 45S
ONE WITH CHEESE
AND A LARGE DILAATTTOOOORR
TRANNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: 8248 - angry anus arm blush closed_mouth clothes covid distorted dr_fauci glasses gross hair hand i_love neovagina nsfw poop purple_hair soyjak stubble tattoo tshirt vaccine variant chudjak white_skin.png (680x1020, 325.07K)

YOU WILL DIE
AND YOU WILL BE MAN
SKELETON IS MAN
NOT WOMAN
YOUR NAME IS MAN
MAAN
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
I WATCH YOU SUICIDE
YOU MAY CALL ME A PSYCHOPATH BUT I'M JUST MORE HARDCORE THAN YOU
YOU TRANNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Attached: 8251 - arm chair flag full_body glasses hair hanging leg rope sad soyjak stubble text tranny variant gapejak_front.png (640x846, 356.39K)

this is the worst ylyl thread