Is 30 too old to start community college to study nursing? Or should I do something else...

Is 30 too old to start community college to study nursing? Or should I do something else? I want something where I can make good money and have stability. Right now, I don't have a house and I live at home with my elderly mother who's sick. I hope she lives long enough for me to finish a college degree or for me to get a good enough job and move out and hire her a caregiver or for her to go to my sisters.

So what do? Male btw and the girl isn't me.

Attached: adozzidrslr81.jpg (3024x4032, 901.24K)

Any time is a good time to go to college, just don't expect to understand the kids who are fresh out of highschool & ignore them at them at times prolly.

Yes 100%. 2 year degree and depending where you live you’ll make from 45k-55k starting. Can’t beat it. Coming from a male RN go for it, I never regretted it.

Understood. Thanks, user.

Attached: 8amtnu8kvlr81.jpg (640x853, 82.01K)

>male nurse
lmao kys for even considering this retard

I'd likely make more than that starting here in my state. The range typically falls between $61,787 and $78,738. Thanks, user.

They're in demand and it pays well. Plus I like healthcare. What do you do, user? Deliver food?

Haha yeah okay as you’re in your moms basement watching anime girls get fucked by tentacles and I’m making six figures living the good life. Fuck your self dweeb.

I deliver these balls in your jaws bitch

No problem homie. Good luck

lmao based

No seriously, what do you do?

Attached: 1648259983988.png (405x425, 213.07K)

I make more than a male nurse and I don't have to humiliate myself for a paycheck either

Lmao I can smell the virgin from here. You fat double chinned pubes on your face neck bearded bitch. How’s it feel to have such a tiny cock you piss on your balls every time?

CRNAs make over $100k a year, dude. Some make $200k

But in the real world, you are also in your tentacle's basement watching your mom getting fucked by six anime figures.

There's always one hating ass troll.

Haha yeah you make six figures with the mind of a 3 year old. Have fun working your GameStop job tomorrow loser.

I’m sure he’s just tired on hearing his dad get fucked by black guys every weekend.

Still less than me. How do you have any respect for yourself as a bitch ass male nurse lmao. That's a job for women, retard.

Most nurse anesthetists are men, did you know that? Oh wait, you don't know anything since you play Elden Ring all day and jack off to vtubers.

So what do you do, user? Brag a little then.,

Yea Forums is no place for kids.
Don't forget to delete your web browser history.

I don't need to seek validation from faggot male nurses on Yea Forums lmao cope harder bitch boy

I'm not the male nurse. I'm seeking advice. Why so fucking defensive, you pussy? Did a male nurse fuck your bitch? lmao wow.

No it's not, OP.

I got my Master's degree at 29, but I am now 35 and back in school to get a CPA. It's never to late to continue your education.

Cool. Do you enjoy your work?

Most nursing students are older and starting a second career. The fresh 18yo types tend to drop classes, which is very common in a CC.

If you dont mind gossiping filipinas and latinas. Some will hate you because you are male and try to make your life a living hell.

Used to work at Jollibee and majority were going to school for nursing. Had to quit because they were bitches talking behind my back in tagalog

Attached: 1648707793609m.jpg (1024x641, 107.95K)

I want her to nurse me with those fucking udders

Best thread all night.

*grabs popcorn*

I want to fuck those gossiping filipinas and latinas

pharmacy assistant
surgical equipment sterilization

both are careers and the school is not too long or expensive

same tbh

pay isn't high enough.

Attached: 1648206167978m.jpg (767x1024, 113.2K)

Is she a nurse?

Not too old at all in graduated with people who were up to 50 years old. I went for a bachelor's in nursing make 180k a year working full time. + The gender ratios are wild you'll be swimming in poon
Do 100% recommended doing public schools and not private though graduating with near zero debt is sweet.

No, my wife is an RN and that bitch makes 90k. She is not that smart. She does give a shit about people though and that must be a talent because I don't.

Not sure

Attached: 1646301946017m.jpg (1024x832, 126.97K)

How much did you make starting out? And how old were you when you started/finished?

Yeah I've seen a lot of dumb nurses. What kind of nurse is she? I was thinking of getting my RN and going on to become a psychiatric nurse practitioner or a geriatric nurse practitioner

sucky fucky long time. Me save life! Me from Wuhan!

Come on guys this shit is obvious

Attached: Bait.jpg (625x626, 63.5K)

Dont think I have anymore nurse pics

Attached: 1645946240741m.jpg (1024x717, 77.68K)

Damn, vivian has a tight little body. One thing I'm wondering though is if my criminal record will hold me back from getting financial aid or scholarships.

absolutely. you'll look like a creepy faggot accept your loserdom and live off her money after she dies

Attached: 5dsvpx.png (519x481, 199.93K)

This one nurse for sure

Attached: 1645560005258.jpg (752x1000, 59.87K)

What state are you in? I went to junior college for 3 years partially because I didn't know what I wanted to do the 3 years for my bachelor's in nursing. I started nursing school at 23 finished at 26 starting out in made about 120k
My specialty is trauma and emergency
Psych sucks I wanted to do psych but when I actually did my rotation in a locked psych facility I was sure it was not for me.

Why do you care abut age? Do you plan on being alive in a few years, if so you can choose life with or without a nursing degree.

Attached: 1641482919183m.jpg (1024x576, 67.06K)

Well I'm out of pinay/asian nurse nudes

Attached: 1641883559167m.jpg (768x1024, 86.94K)

Delaware. Also nice trips.

I care about age because I don’t think my mother will realistically make it another 2-4 years while I’m in college. She had a stroke and she’s developing dementia.

Sauce on those titties, op?

Some Reddit whore

Faggot. You work as a nurse. You probably hook up with the only other male nurse in the hospital and tell each other gay stuff like "i love you" and "i want to have your babies"

Clown

Dont call me a clown, nerd.

You think everyone in this thread is a male nurse, you faggot.

Who hurt you

I said that guy. Youre gay. I hate you

I’m bisexual.

Delaware kind of sucks for nurse pay get your year experience, preferably icu then travel nurse to NYC or CA

This is literally the worst place to ask for advice. You're an idiot

Do it faggot!!

I was 40 and did it, I'm never out of work. Best decision ever.

Why? I hate both of those places.

I got some good advice tonight. Other time was shitty

What type of nurse are you?

who tf is that? she's literally perfect

She’s some girl off of Reddit.

Procedural Nurse, doing colonoscopies and gastroscopies mainly. Some anaesthetics and bronchoscopies and other minor procedures. Easy shit with no physical labour. Around 75k.

Pay is better, job is better, less work more pay