What are we supposed to do about this?

What are we supposed to do about this?

Attached: 922A4142-59D9-4A1C-B213-3C1980FBB8EA.jpg (630x420, 106.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimmySecUK/status/1511001899184627712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

burn em?

burn, bury, or stack up like sandbags to guard against gunfire?

Is this Ukraine?

Yes

Boil 'em, mash 'em stick 'em in stew.

Putin is finished lmao

Suck a dong

Whole world should unite against antihuman ukrainian neonazi regime. Fuck Zelensky, he's war criminal.

fuck off putin sympathiser go suck an oligarchs dick

We are supposed to nuke Russia, but ours governments are just faggots. Simple as it

Do you want to die? Do you even understand the basics of nuclear warfare? Get off this site and go do your homework, kid.

Nothing.

I like the sandbag idea it’s very efficient.

Neonazis are killing civilians to create propaganda about evil russians. Why shoud I sympatize with them?

Easy, we hunt all russians to extinction. No better than vermin, the world will be better without them.

Bomb Moscow.
If Ukraine started shelling moscow It would make me SOOO happy.

This could be true

The only good russian is a dead russian.

This is happening in scores of other locations around the world, but suddenly in a white country its an issue?

First we have to come up with definitive proof it was the Russians and not AZOV or something else. Nothing short of 100% will do.

>imagine thinking slavs are white. lulz.

Attached: nigger.png (285x177, 53.76K)

Don't they still have a dead man's switch connected to a seismometer which launches their nukes automatically if it detects something in moscow?

"We?"
Nothing..

well, the fact that its in Bucha, 650km from Mariupol where the Azov Batallion are, makes that highly implausible.

and "nothing short of 100%" strikes me as the sort of weaselling-out method of avoidance used as a whataboustism by, oh, paid russian stooges.

Are you a paid Russian stooge? Prove you're not. Nothing short of 100% proof will do.

Make sure the Russian people see it, along with doxxing the individual solders that did it.

Like, if a Russian soldier raped a girl, send video of him doing it to his wife and or mom. If the pictures exist, that is what should be done with them.

Then send the pics to his neighbors.

increase funding for more public housing

Attached: 15E04475-E4AB-46A0-B54B-15119653DB12.jpg (800x450, 135.19K)

Stop spreading staged Ukranian propaganda.

Wake up these fucking lazy faggots.

How do we know the Russians did this? As I understand it, Ukraine is corrupt, shit show of a country.

Attached: 1619266743741.jpg (782x788, 320.63K)

Weird Weird how, even though Yea Forums has always been inundated with gorefags and liveleak schizos, their activity during this ongoing war in Ukraine has been lackluster. I ve seen more videos from bucha and dismembered civilians on twitter than on here... Really really makes you think...

Attached: 6DE24F73-0EB0-4C1F-AB00-D0955C563F10.jpg (828x539, 444.61K)

World unite against Russian and Spanish imperialists.

Hel Ukraine, help Catalonia.

More pro war propaganda of course!

>if ukraine did not resist every child, women and puppy in ukraine would have suffered the same fate, Fight,Fight,Fight, for freedom!

Tell us you're russian without saying it. Whole world has seen the evidence of your state and their media outright lying to you, you should know that nobody is reading your posts and having their mind changed, we all just feel sorry or you and your circus asss clown breeding country. Pathetic.

Attached: C541915A-14DC-4762-805A-DAF8738F0376.jpg (750x500, 92.52K)

Found the leftoid corbynite

Finished like we were after Iraq.

Attached: 70947287-97B9-4D94-83B1-52BABC6DCDAA.jpg (900x510, 224.93K)

Attached: 26680487-237D-4DB6-A08F-38009074B5A8.jpg (2048x1366, 701.82K)

Throw dogshit at the Russian Embassy.

Attached: Go West.jpg (1280x720, 78.69K)

can't russia make its own Yea Forums so you antiwest retards can fuck off there instead? You gotta be a brainlet child to lap up all the benefits and freedoms of the western ideology while still trying to convince others here that the censorship loving dictatorship of Russia is the superior entity. It's beyond retarded.

Attached: B6B17099-0274-4C4E-977B-6F6A0222EC17.jpg (828x831, 519.1K)

Attached: C12293AD-BFA0-411C-9E7E-3B9A1A79ADCC.jpg (828x597, 507.77K)

Attached: 8097A47F-C2F6-478B-AAC9-DD0ED441ABB7.jpg (700x466, 88.63K)

Lol they can't even drive trucks and tanks into Kyev and you think their 6000 nukes are on a switch????

6000 is probably actually 600 and of those maybe 4 will launch and of the 4 three will probably blow up over Russia and 1 will fall into the ocean.

Russians are criminals or cowards, not competent.

Abandon post, it's a glow nigger propaganda

Attached: 540EB7E0-5D02-440A-9506-D886C34D2FB6.jpg (828x539, 450.87K)

6 trash bags, what a massacre

women bodies that are still warm have good use

i want a ukraine gf

Attached: ukraine slut 44c.jpg (1424x1102, 552.46K)

Attached: B7CA0C76-C505-4987-AB92-8A4D7166A014.jpg (621x414, 69.32K)

Lol. I'm not russian but I don't hate them like brainwashwed western sheep.

Attached: 54791A48-D954-47B9-A051-FA1CF7D15659.jpg (828x406, 377.24K)

I visited kiev about 10 years ago, and trhat's prety much what it looked like then

Most of these bodies are easy to shift. I did clean-up in Kosovo back in 2000. We had to use shovels and tubs.

Punish Ukraine

Why are Russians so easy to fool and so stupid? I don't hate them, I pity them. Using the word sheep to try and coerce people into your way of thinking is so smoothbrain and exactly what you would expect from a person who aligns themselves with a garbage nation like Russia where lies and violence are the bread and butter of a profoundly corrupt government overuling a sincerely sheep-like people.

Are you in the US ?

>What are we supposed to do about this?

Send trump to the front line.

How do kolyas and ivans explain the culling of more than 120 dogs at the kennel in bucha? Why would azov batallion kill the dogs like that? were they proRussian operatives. And why would they empty the kennel cages after killing the dogs? Almost as if the ruski wanted to use the kennel as makeshift jail for the mock trials and executions that would follow the fall of kyiv

No, thankfully not.

Yeah keep hating russians because your media told you so. You are so brave kek

Well, look at the people in the US, they are convinced that they are the most of the world and the best country as well. Even if they are barely 4% of the world population.

Constant media, from birth, that will get you to that mindset that you see the Russian also have.

Fuck Azov. This is on all dumb Americans and Europeans who are supporting Ukrainian Nazis.

>pops soiled diaper shit dick of bejing basement biden out of his mouth to say so.
lmao ok groomer.

It's come to my attention that any light shed on the misdoings of those cheeky Ruski soldiers will be simply explained away by 200I.Q. Russians as "Oh, no, the Ukranians did it to blame us and make us look bad" as if anything was needed to be done to make an invasion force look bad when the whole fucking world is against them even being in Ukraine. Russians are really next level stupid.

Attached: putinbot_1.png (600x437, 467.95K)

nothing, not like you or anyone else on this board would be capable of anything else

LOL, fuck off dago.

Why would anyone “create propaganda about Russia” when literally no one gives a shit about Russia until they start killing people?

Coulda just sat at home with your thumbs up your buttholes talking about vaccines and bamboo ballots.

Instead, you gotta be jealous and insecure little faggots, trying to take land that doesn’t belong to you, and now you’re crying crocodile tears while your economy tumbles down Alice’s rabbit hole.

I don’t care about the propaganda. Ukraine clearly doesn’t need any help spanking the weak-ass Russian conscript military back where it belongs.

I do think Putin’s first meeting with reality is pretty fucking hilarious, though. What a tiny, pathetic loser.

Learn the fucking difference

Attached: 1648546576326.jpg (815x815, 63.88K)

Go away sergei

I don't hate them, I pity them. They have my sympathy. I've been a friend to Russians for decades, and how common it is for them to desperately want to leave Russia.

I know one Russian woman who is a school teacher, she actually trained first and got a BA in Journalism but when she worked in the industry in Russia she came up against constant red-tape and censorship. Threats, corruption. In the west, if you can prove what you're writing with facts you can print it, however unflattered to the elite or the political class. In russia, even if you can prove what you want to write, you'll be told to leave it well alone and threatened with extreme violence if you don't. That's from someone who actually worked a little beneath the surface in the Russian media pantomime. Not the fairytale you hear on here from the uninvolved citizenry whos only interaction with the state apparatus is watching the TV.
How can someone even see that their country is literally filmed on the daily, violently arresting people for speaking against the government or criticising them and still tell themselves they aren't the ones really being manipulated people with a tightly controlled narrative.

absolutely NOTHING it is most likely a false flag and also none of our business.

wtf am i looking at ? all i see is bodies. proves nothing.

What? No, we have not been to Ukraine at all...

Eye witnesses, cctv images, satellite image before and after.
C'mon sergei use that brain.

You're absolutely right. The media in probably every country is bias and carries the agendas that best suit their own economy and government, US is no exeption, and when the US does wrong, like it's constant meddling in foreign affairs, then the people who would defend it or regurgitate the medias garbage are just as guilty of being the puppets of a corrupt state as the people who defend Russia in this situation.

Ukrainians were killing people in Donbas for 8 years. They gathered large army preparing for full scale attack. And don't forget about several murrican biolabs near russian borders. Those faggots could kill most europeans in few weeks. Thanks god russians bombed them to oblivion.

Who is “we?”

Hope really really hard that there are more than a few r/warriors in the corpse pile

Taters?

The sources talking about US biolabs in Ukraine are all Russian or Chinese. It's the same thing the west did with Covid, where they all said that it was from China.

Stop consuming biased media. It's hard to find, but there is media out there once in a while that is unbiased.

Also biolabs are everywhere, I live in a small city of about 350.000 people, I know of at least 3 bio labs here. For your information, bio labs do blod testing and other bio research for hospitals and universities.

be nazi get your shit done, hopefully every nazi dies tragic and white will extinquisch in a couple of years sorry for non nazi white but you had your chances to convince others not being a total asshole for years

What dog doin'?

>most likely a false flag
I don't know what you think most likely means, but if you're right, then you don't know shit about statistics.

One does not kill their own citizenry to create a false flag against a nation they're already at war with, that already has the world united against it, for an action that is already condemmned by the entire global community. There is literally nothing to gain for Ukraine in commited this kind of false flag. Public opinion is already on Ukraines side, and has been from day 1. The internationa community is already aiding Ukraine in every way possible. The Russian leadership is already accused of war crimes.

As a white person, I will promise you that we will depart quitely, and we will turn off the lights when we leave.

It was not just common research but military biological weapons research. Like anthrax or plague. Something you can't legaly do in USA. I don't see any reason why russians should tolerate something like that near they borders.

just dont do anything, everything you do is an insult at this point.

Some article written by a person employed to write articles is not a source. Where is the proof ? And don't tell me to google it, then we go back to ANYONE can post shit on the web.

You wanting us to go extinct, sure makes us motivated to not cause insult...

this.

Attached: 1648033988925.png (350x425, 102.25K)

They've seen it but they don't believe it. It's like when the maternity hospital in Mariupol got bombed and then russians started harassing one of the survivors, saying that she's a paid shill. There is no more reason there

Dumb as fuck

go back to plebbit you fucking homo
>tell me you have no real comprehension of the situation without telling me
fucking zoomers man

Attached: 1648670492236.jpg (829x1024, 258.81K)

twitter.com/JimmySecUK/status/1511001899184627712

Oh my look at that

>twitter
gtfo off my board you fucking cuck

Attached: The opinion of twitter.jpg (1300x1049, 180.49K)

Well, that's free speech for you... I'll take a fringe minority any day over a ban on thinking and free media...

we're all going to die horribly in the next decade anyway, nothing wrong with speeding up the process a little

>Eyes wide closed

Well they start stinking quickly, so burn ‘em

The UN has to start stepping up

What the fuck is the UN going to do

Ukraine would never commit any war crimes or stage something that looked like one by the Russians.

Attached: 1648981853736.gif (300x203, 785.29K)

Suck off yourself. I bet you are from the West writing this shit. If you were neighbor of those orcs you would be singing differently

maybe ukraine should just accept that half their country wants to be russia and the other half are neonazi sympathizers :^)

Goddamnit. You beat me

The irony being all you faggot Putin sympathizers are actually alt right neo fascists

Fuck you vlad, Your shit hole country controls what you know so you don't know much.

as an american i have zero reason to give a single fuck about russia or its ex soviet shithole satellite states
everyone fighting for ukraine is a neonazi and the country has had several separatist movements because they want to join russia

these are facts, and you are a retard

Sorry stupid, finished like Bush was finished after Iraq. We got our fuckups for 8 years max. You got that nigger until one of you faggots has the balls to take him out.

>Russians are corrupt, criminals or cowards, not competent.
I fixed it for you. They are really fucking lazy too.

He tied his own hands behind his back and shot himself to make russia look bad. Hey Vlad, you think anyone believes our bullshit Oh shit talk to text is on how do I delete this, and not post

room temperature IQ russian think.
>be corrupt country, Russia, look bad to the world
>decide to invade Ukraine while also insisting it isn't an invasion or a war
>look really bad to the world and the whole international community is against you
>losing "not war" invasion quite badly, unanimous sanctions against country
>International community aiding Ukraine
>Ukraine resisting well and frankly winning
>Russian soldiers start to do bad thing to Ukrainians
>Russians say ukraine did it to themselves to make you Russians look bad

Oh? because up until that point the world was on the fence about supporting Ukraine and opposing Putin, right? Literally so fucking retarded I don't know how you can even operate a pair of hands to type a post. Ukraine doesn't need to fabricate atrocities to make Russia look bad, they already have the whole world on their side you dense turd and agreeing Russia is completely in the wrong.

>they are convinced that they are the most of the world
You don't know US very well, we don't think we are the most, we know we are the best. Who gave you GPS, Tv, Cell phones, PC. Everything you like on earth came from the US, what the fuck do you shit heads contribute? Not a fucking thing, you just sit around and bitch about the top of the food chain. P.S. My wife makes 12 time more than you and she is a girl. Yea, I'd fucking drink a lot too if I was you.

>the same thing the west did with Covid, where they all said that it was from China.
Even the fucking chinese said it started in china. They said it started in a wet market in Wuhan. Nobody believes your bullshit stupid fucking commie.

Labs in the US can research any fucking thing they want. You can make anthrax in you house, you think you need a lab to do that. Where the fuck do you commie fags get your information. Out of your ass is my best guess.

>turn into a jet
Like a boss
>Bomb the Russians
Like a boss

Attached: 013a379c1794ac3ef873692bc2fd27f.jpg (1023x601, 118.2K)

I'm not Russian, moron. I said "we". I'm coalition. Putin is finished if he looks weak. Russians don't care about war crimes.

Attached: _123538097_gettyimages-541373224-1.jpg (976x549, 114.39K)

It’s not going to do anything, because it’s worthless.

‘The United Nations is an intergovernmental organization whose purpose is to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations’

But the scope is there to intervene. What’s the point of the UN if it’s never going to do anything as a collective. It couldn’t even bring itself to ‘condemn’ Russia publicly, it’s a farce. The UN is standing aside whilst watching crimes are being committed.

It's this kind of utterly retarded, overly patriotic drivel that makes Americans look bad. Shut up and sit down you literal child, you know nothing of the world and the history of innovation, invention, science and mathmatics. This statement itself is a globally known stereotype of Americans.That Americans believe their demonstrably false superiority in so many fields in which they objective do not lead the world. Furthermore, what of all the things you just listed did you create? That's right, nothing. Shut your dumb fucking face and sit down, stop trying to take credit for shit you didn't do because you were born on the same piece of dirt in the ocean. It means nothing and the US is a nation of global immigrants anyway you smoothbrain npc.

nothing. ukrainians are insane wanting the whole world to go to war because of them. they can surrender the separatist territories and end this tomorrow if they want.

>just surrender bro, lol it's just that simple
fuck off frenchie

Russians have no right to that clay, why isn't it their fault for demanding it?

Where is the rubble?

the people in those territories do not want to be part of ukraine and have been terrorized by the nazis azov enough. it would not affect ukraine to give up territories that do not want to be part of them. it really is that simple.

understand retards, no one is starting a world war to help a country of racists and teen whores.

Another fucking shooting in the USA? My god. And I dunno maybe some TikTok dances help

There should be 0 civilians left in Ukraine. Everyone there should be armed and actively fighting Russians. They should not have a normal life at this point. If they are unwilling to fight, well then this happen. They brought it on themselves. Cowards.

Those people were fine with being in Ukraine until the Russian military showed up in 2014.
>nobody wants world war
Fucking Russia does or this shit wouldn't be happening, would it?

your rope will come, vatshit

no, russia explicitly said "do not intervene, this is between ukraine and russia"

the only retards who want a world war are ukrainians

I'm not Ukrainian and I want Vladivostok to glow green from San Francisco, fagot

Send them to the glue factory.

>propaganda
Nice larp. Now go to Z battalion and die for muh rusia retard

What's funny is everyone on this thread is just talking. Talk is cheap. None of you know fuck all about anything. Stop larping you bunch of loser cunts. You ALL get your information from Yea Forums and western media and pretend you know more than what is said. Idiot people.

bury them

I have a plan for three-letter agencies:

Kidnap his Children.

• Maria Vorontsova
• Katerina Tikhonova

Livestream the demands to stop the war and shall he not follow, they will take a bath in peroxymonosulfuric acid.

Attached: 6u6tujt.jpg (655x655, 26.18K)

Ukraine should skin the Russians alive, broadcast their screams as they burn skinned over all known Russian frequencies, no more POW's just slaughter, payment in kind, deny Russia any soldiers just execute them as cattle.

I'd say make them roll around in radioactive waste, but they literally already ordered their infantry to do that

Attached: 354deaa3.jpg (236x224, 10.89K)

>They can just surrender
>the people in those territories do not want to be part of ukraine
Then the obvious and blindingly simple solution is those people can just leave Ukraine and fuck off to Russia.. Why not? Not geo political upheaval, no changing of governments, no sanctions, no military action, no dead soldiers, no dead civilians, no bombed out hospitals, schools, homes, infrastructure, no destroyed cities, no fucking anything but the ability to live in an identical climate in an identical land under a government they want.
Why didn't Russia, instead of spending money invading, spend money to move the Russians from those Ukraine territories to Russia if it's them that this is about. It's not like Russia doesn't have space for them.
It's because, would you believe it, it's about the land and diminishing the strength of Ukraine while increasing that of Russia. The people in Ukraine that don't want to be Russian have only Ukraine. The people in Ukraine that want to be Russian have the whole of fucking Russia. If the solution isn't obviously to you that they should leave then you are stupid.

1. Russian forces must withdraw from all Ukraine territories, including Donbas and Crimea
2. The Russian government must publicly pledge to never again violate Ukrainian sovereignty.
3. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin must be removed from his position as President of the Russian Federation.

The sanctions will continue until these conditions are met.

Go down to the Winchester, have a pint, and wait for it all to blow over.

Praying for Zelenskyy... to get vaporized! Fuck that "little badass"!

>875694276
You just described yourself but at least the other people in this thread had the intelligence to form an argument and contribute to a reasonable conversation. You just rolled in to insist you're above it all and everyone else while saying absolutely nothing of any value or consequence when you had no reason to even post in this thread. If talk is cheap I can see why yours is free.

>2. The Russian government must publicly pledge to never again violate Ukrainian sovereignty.
>3. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin must be removed from his position as President of the Russian Federation.
these are weak
>Russia has to be denazified and demilitarized because they've been aggressors for hundreds of years
>Putin gets to play Gaddafi and gets beheaded when they find him hiding in a bunker in bumfuck north of Ural

>from San Francisco
ywnbaw, faggot

I'M THE BLACK ZORRO YOU DIRTY SPICS!

Attached: 1619367570872.jpg (988x720, 154.07K)

>the only retards who want a world war are ukrainians
and gay liberals apparently.

Relax, we can always nuke them later.

because not even the ukrainians in those territories want to be part of ukraine. they want to be part of russia.let them be, it doesn't affect you in the slightest. you'd have your cities intact if only your nazi battalions didn't start killing civilians and let them fuck off to russia instead.

Attached: FPgwP1WVEAAfdHE.jpg (1047x1280, 164.39K)

Turns out Hitler should've killed the Russians and left everyone else alone.

>demilitarized
>when they find him
Who is "they" in this fantasy? Because the last people to successfully invade Russia was the Russians.

t. retard low testosterone ukrainian

why not just kill yourself then you faggot nigger edgelord?

Would you have preferred if we gave in to Putin's demands in order to avoid war?

Attached: MyFuckingG.jpg (1200x600, 73.26K)

>they've been aggressors for hundreds of years

>muh libruls
We were promised from birth nuclear annihilation. We cowered in the corridors of our school buildings with our backs up to protect us from the rubble, eyes fixed at the ground to avoid flashblindness.

We don't have retirement pensions anymore because we expected to die before retirement anyway. Now give us our sweet annihilation or get the fuck out of Ukraine, you slavic untermensch bitch

nah, hit them while their nukes have all their fuel stolen, don't let them rearm for another fucking 50 years, you already dropped the ball after ww2 by not invading russia and everyone else in the Soviet """Union""" had to suffer

Can't tell if this is from war or any American city with a dope problem, fuckin sad.

yes, that's exactly what should've happened. no casualties at all and cringe free internet from autistic ukrainians.

>low testosterone

Still using that line when Ukrainians have spent the last month stacking Russian corpses like firewood? You need to get some new material, brother.

Attached: 1495417416789.jpg (680x510, 33.72K)

if you ever had sex you wouldn't be saying this shit

Well too fucking bad, we don't all want to let faggot wannabe strongmen dictate our foreign policy.

have you killed any russians? and how more low testosterone can you be than replying with a pokemon pic. what kind of beta male has that saved on their computer?

I never said that I did. Get your shit together, boy.

Attached: FNMRVsEXwAAKgvp.jpg (960x1280, 323.15K)

On the contrary, it came to me during the physical act of love

Attached: I9q5.gif (500x297, 810.45K)

stop spreading your filthy subhuman seed by raping everything that moves, you moskal bug

Poland isn't too far away user, I think we could fire up the 'ole crematoriums at Auschwitz. You know, like the good old days.

deal with the consequences then, stop autistically screeching online that the whole world needs to go to war for you.

Attached: FNMRV3wWUAAeChJ.jpg (910x1280, 218.29K)

Wow. Russia is picking the dumb as shit, bad at english, kids to become their next troll farmers.

Get a better education, Ivan. I'll help you with your first lesson in economics:
The Russian economy is fucked.

Here is another free lesson in geography:
Ukraine is not Russia. These are two separate countries. Countries have their own right to choose where they do business and which countries to be friends with.
The Ukraine does not like Russia. And now, because of Russia's unprovoked invasion of Ukraine, the whole world doesn't like Russia...except Belarus but that's because Belarus basically is Russia's property.

someone is insecure lmao

Okay, sounds good.

>unprovoked
you need to stop saying this. you signed accords, you violate them, you killed russian nationals for living in separatist regions. this is anything but unprovoked.

Who shot down that airline with rockets that drove from russian country?

who integrated a nazi battalion into their military even after they killed civilians for the crime of speaking russian in ukrainian territory? who is begging nato to include them even after signing neutrality agreements with russia ensuring they wouldn't be acts of aggression as long as they didn't even start the process of joining nato?

>separatist

You mean Ukrainian regions.

>who integrated a nazi battalion into their military
Who indeed?

Attached: FNHIoCEVUAER06e.jpg (640x397, 29.88K)

underrated post

yeah, separatist ukrainian regions. google separatist, friend.

Whataboutism. Classic Russian tactic. How about you shut your fucking cabbage hole and let the adults talk?

БECЛAHCКAЯ ЦEHЗУPA B БECЛAHE Free Crimea ГOЛOДOMOP ПOPAЖEHИE FSB apartment bombings COBETCКOГO B AФГAHИCTAHE The Romanian Revolution of 1989 BOCTOЧHO-ГEPMAHCКOE BOCCTAHИE 1953 ГOДA The Beslan School Massacre КOMMУHИCTИЧECКИE MACCOBЫE УБИЙCTBA The Gulag Archipelago КAК COЗДATЬ БOMБУ I Want To Assassinate Vladimir Putin Я ХOЧУ УБИTЬ BЛAДИMИPA ПУTИHA КAMПAHИЯ "ДEBИHЫ ЗEMЛИ" Holodomor ПOПPABКИ К КOHCTИTУЦИИ POCCИИ 2020 ГOДA 2020 Russian Constitutional Amendments
ПPABA ЧEЛOBEКA Human Rights ПOЖИЗHEHHЫЙ ПPEЗИДEHT De-Stalinization CBOБOДA ПPECCЫ Perestroika HEЗAКOHHAЯ OККУПAЦИЯ ГPУЗИИ Glasnost ПPOДOЛЖИTEЛЬHOCTЬ ЖИЗHИ B POCCИИ
Illegal Occupation of Georgia AЛКOГOЛИЗM B POCCИИ Estonia ЮЖHAЯ OCETИЯ CBOБOДA ДЛЯ AБХAЗИИ South Ossetia Finland Winter War ЗИMHЯЯ BOЙHA ПAHAMCКИE ДOКУMEHTЫ Vladimir Komarov POCCИЯ ПPOИГPAЛA КOCMИЧECКУЮ ГOHКУ Apollo 11 HEЗABИCИMOCTЬ ЧEЧHИ Vladimir Putin Height BЛAДИMИP ПУTИH BЫCOTA North Caucus Wars ЧEPHOБЫЛЬCКAЯ КATACTPOФA Chernobyl Disaster HEФTЯHЫE BOЙHЫ CBOБOДHAЯ PEЧЬ ДИКTATOP OПEPAЦИЯ ПOД ЛOЖHЫM ФЛAГOM BEЖЛИBЫE ЛЮДИ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn 2017 БOMБAPДИPOBAHИE CAHКT-ПETEPБУPГA False Flag ФEДOP MИХAЙЛOBИЧ ДOCTOEBCКИЙ ПУTИH OБEЗЬЯHA Putin Monkey ИCЛAM Allah ДЖИХAД

How about reparations and war crimes prosecutions?

They blew up a lot of shit in Ukraine - at least they should pay to rebuild it. Seriously, if a Russian tank ran over some Ukrainian's parked car, Russian taxpayers should be buying that guy a car.

i'm replying your whaboutism with more whataboutism. have some self awareness please.

So we should kill Russia for what they did to Chechnya

PO TAY TOS

I'm American. I know what separatist means. When faggot redneck slavers tried to "separate" from my country, we burned their fucking cities down and killed their livestock. I respect the amount of restraint Ukraine has shown toward a similar problem.

The ones without eyes are russian soldiers. They were tortured as POWs by ukrainians.

yet chechens are fighting with russia because they see exactly what ukraine is doing

My favorite game...What chromosome is Missing, Russian edition.

Chechens are fighting on both sides. Putin has the ones who surrendered.

again, act like an animal deal with the consequences. the separatist are backed by russia and the ukrainian nazis didn't have to kill civilians. they crossed the line they have to deal with the consequences now.

and no one is starting a world war for them, you fucking blood thirsty liberal cuck.

>source: mental illness

So-called Russian Attrocities are Mossad/CIA Black Ops to blame on Putin for backing his currency with Gold.

>Whataboutism
>let the adults talk
Crying "whataboutism" is the most basic, childish tactic of handwaving valid points that you don't want to lose against. You don't even make an attempt to invalidate those points, you just act like they don't count because you said the magic made up word.

>they crossed the line they have to deal with the consequences now.
Having too many Russian corpses to bury?

Attached: 894-89419.jpg (820x678, 151.79K)

I don't engage with bad faith arguments.

I think he's talking about the raped and murdered civilians. Fucking gross. I hope he starves before the sanctions are lifted.

you are supposed to be the usefull idiot who claps and cheers for more war, that in the end he has to finance with his tax dollars, as well, while corrupt politians get richer and richer.

war means propaganda. you can be sure, that you are being lied to. this is a perfect example - all we know is: there are dead people. we have no hard evidence who did it and still are supposed to believe the russians did it - who else, right? right?!

the elites want war.
and they will make all of us pay for it.
fuck this, fuck all of it.

this liberal fantasy that russians are dying by the thousands always seems to miss the fact that twice as many ukrainians are dying during this war and that they now have 3 lost cities to war, impossible to rebuild. all this can be stopped surrendering the already separatist territories but these fucking slav retards want the whole world to go to war for them. it's the liberal delusion gone very wrong.

Since when was pointing out clear double standards a bad faith argument?

Imagine shilling for a surrendering coward in Prada boots

Attached: aQXzpPd_460s.jpg (460x460, 41.51K)

I mean make it personal. If someone has rape videos that include the rapists face, then them to his wife so she divorces him. Send them to his parents so they disown him. Keep sending them to people he knows.. neighbors, future employers etc.

i am wearing prada right now, good taste.

Nope and fuck you, Boris. Don't like hard facts? Here are some more:

Crimea is not Russia. The Crimea belongs to Ukraine. Not a single report was made about "ethnic Russians being killed in Crimea"--- the only country that said so? Wow-- just Russia!
Not even Belarus supported those lies.

Hey, here is another fun fact: sovereign nations can choose which groups or treaties to join, like NATO, with their own decision-- not Russia's decision.

Here's a brain teaser: Don't you find it just ain't bit interesting that all these places that Russia is "helping" are suddenly saying they want to become a part of Russia?
How convenient for Russia ! Putin won't have to admit that these places where taken by force! They just magically amd suddenly chose to become a part of Russia!

Now for a free lesson in political theory:
No nation in the world will recognize these places taken from the Ukraine by Russia as parts of Russia.

Hilariously, the Russian military was once thought to be amongst the strongest and best equipped in the world. Now it is seen as being poorly trained, poorly equipped and poorly prepared.

Russia is now universally hated. Russians will be embarrassed to say they are Russians if they are ever allowed to visit another country again. And to top it off, the Russian military is being mocked and made into a meme

Attached: 1647773027481.jpg (640x480, 60.63K)

lol no

kys vatnigger, really do

Dubs confirms Nazi's

cry more, libtard

>What are we supposed to do about this?

I think the better question is why you seem to think "we" should do anything at all. Ukraine isn't a NATO country, and I honestly don't know if they're even an official US ally. So why the hell should I care in the slightest if Russia buttfucks them?

>Employer
>In Russia
Funny joke, many keks

Because they will buttfuck the Baltics if they get away with Ukraine, and then America will be in a world of shit.

more of that liberal fantasy.

the world largely doesn't care one way or the other about ukraine or russia. war is unfortunate but it could be avoided, ukrainians just don't want to. they want a world war and they're sacrificing their country in hopes to start it. it's not going to happen. keep autistically screeching your facebook meme talking points every time you can and posting that cute ukrainian flag everywhere, i'm sure it's going to do some good eventually.

>Make sure the Russian people see it, along with doxxing the individual solders that did it.
I bet the wee Russkie in middle did it,

its always the inferiority complex manlets

Attached: Bucha-bros.jpg (768x1024, 249.36K)

>this liberal fantasy that russians are dying by the thousands always seems to miss the fact that twice as many ukrainians are dying during this war
You're missing that we can make *ALL* the Russians die :^)

who is we?

Ban Russian products but what do they make anyway besides oil and gas,?

>they want a world war and they're sacrificing their country in hopes to start it. it's not going to happen.
We're gonna make it happen tho

Attached: b35b66dbe5ed50d1e0da26de8d79b627.jpg (337x263, 13.7K)

This is what Russians do to girls in Ukraine.

Attached: C8889A08-5E48-4324-A9C6-05AE275AEB64.jpg (1003x617, 103.24K)

Jesus Ivan, you know the whole world doesn't buy any of your Russian lies?

Agreed. I've had to switch to Tik Tok for fucks' sake

Cool Kids Club. Ur not invited

Demand your shill payment in dollars, not rubles.

Except the Baltics are members of NATO, you stupid shit, so we would actually be justified in getting involved. Again, Ukraine is not a NATO country.

good

>Ukraine can avoid this war
You know they were like.. invaded right?
If China invades the US what would you say to someone saying, well casualties could be avoided if the US surrenders but nooooo they gotta have their world war.

The entire point is to stretch NATO to the point of meaninglessness. The solution is to start killing Ivans fast as we can

oh no, we should stop this, it looks serious.

Attached: 800016.jpg (900x1600, 163K)

Believe it or not, people work and have jobs in Russia.

I think the average Russian is decent enough to be appalled if they saw video of someone they knew committing war crimes .

Show it to kids in school right before you teach them about the importance of the right to keep and bear arms.

>free media

Attached: 1647041868373.jpg (419x436, 25.3K)

>8+ years of articles
>Barely 24 clickbait covers to try prove a point

Attached: 1434388155313.png (245x300, 20.84K)

The Odessa ass bandit strikes again

It's very rare that you can catch someone so red handed but there are tons of videos with intercepted phone calls (admittedly some of them are probably fake) between russian mother and son where the son tells his mom that they're shelling civilians, looting and the mothers' reactions are usually just "Oh my.... Anyway, do you have enough food and everything?" There are also videos of ukrainian soldiers using the phones of dead russian soldiers to call their wife or mother and inform them of their loss, but the reactions are always plain. There's a disconnect between the victorious relatively easy fighting they think is going on and what is actually going on, so they don't even quite grasp that their husband has been killed.

It's really hard to explain it, but as someone from that part of the world, believe you me when I say that the brainwashing has got so unbelievable there that if you'd show a potential employer that this guy raped some ukrainian chick, most of the employers would still hire him because it's alright when done to a ukrainian during a war as important and "heroic" for the russians as this.

The stage is set for a genocide of ukrainians which we are already seeing the beginnings of. Russians will applaud it and the ones that won't will stay quiet or be shut up.

Attached: The disconnect.png (746x626, 805.87K)

Then the Russians should expect no help when the Chinese (inevitably) start to bully them. They have shown themselves do be in capable of acting like a European country.

not my country.stop trying to get involved in other niggers shit.

ITT: LARPing faggots who will never leave their mommy's basement acting tough on the interwebz.

Attached: IMG_20220305_160541.jpg (1284x972, 72.62K)

I bet u r tough!

Attached: 1645912116135.jpg (400x400, 26.01K)

The price of supporting nazis I guess. Don't support nazis.

you can literally find articles about neo nazis in america, guess russia should invade the us too , to libirate it!

That was the conspiracy theory. Until satellite data showed bodies littering the street for 3 weeks. When the Russians barely pulled out a few days ago. Womp womp user on to the next conspiracy.

Nah, the real irony is that you say you hate nazis and here you got finessed into supporting Ukrainian nazis. Fucking kek!

>>fucking zoomers man
>uses tiktok retard phrase
fuck off nigger

Slavic scum killing other Slavic scum. Tell me how this isn't a win win?

Deny whole thing

Gas yourself rostenstein.

Doesn't matter. I'm not talking shit or being gamed into supporting NWO propaganda.

>Nothing

that's a russian speaking ukrainian woman azov kept in a basement in mariupol...

Fuck all. Its not my problem

/thread

how is that a comparable analogy? a better analogy would be if tijuana wanted to seced mexico for years and the mexican army came in and started shooting the americans living there to retaliate against the mexican separatists. then mexico says they want to join forces with russia and china and let them bring their armies into their territories near the us border.

do you think the us army would be right to invade mexico at that point or no?

>you can literally find articles about neo nazis in america
lol

Glowies managed to round up 600 of them out of a country of 400mill. For muh-Charlottesville peaceful protest & leftist establishment media runs with white-supremacy soundbites for five years citing it.

Meanwhile the Feds are happy to let Aryan brotherhood run its prison population & spread the white love to the outside. (Democrat Federally sponsored NAZI's, outrageous I say!)

Attached: wheres-sergei_he-had-to-fly.jpg (960x1190, 201.38K)

GTFO, Jordi.

I love that I can just come to b to get my dose of Russian propaganda. Thanks, anons. You've earned your worthless rubles

Get them beds to sleep on. Who sleeps on the floor?

That's right user, people are being paid a lot of money to try to influence your worthless normienigger opinions on Yea Forums. I'm being paid $100 every time I call you a faggot.

Attached: IMG_2946.jpg (1024x870, 98.02K)

I mean why police prisoners when you can get them to police themselves?

Good thing they blurred out the child's genitals or else we might have seen something offensive.