There must always be a MBDTF thread in the catalog

There must always be a MBDTF thread in the catalog

Attached: 71EYmWxcmdL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

Fantano was right.

I fucking hate rap, but I'm not gonna lie. I have some serious nostalgia for All Of The Lights.

ITT things nobody has ever said

All On The Lights was ass

Restraining order
Can't see my daughter
Her mother, brother, Grandmother hate me in that order
Public visitation
We met at Borders
Told her she take me back
I'll be more supportive
I made mistakes
I bump my head
Courts suck me dry
I spent that bread
She need a daddy
Baby please,
Can't let her grow up in that ghetto university (all of the lights)

Runaway goes on too long

Also ITT: Rap records that are as catchy? (and isn't kanye).

It does, it's like excessive prog wanking to fill a song

idk albums, but subenstein is one of the catchiest rap songs of all time

Fantano knows he was wrong but won't admit it. He put it 41st on his top 50 year end list where only 8s and above show up. He just doesn't want to come out and explicitly say it bc everyone will give him shit

damn i just looked at that. for reference, he put titus andronicus near the bottom of it and gave that a 7

Ya and I think I checked the ones between that and MBDTF before and they were all 8s. It probably grew on him but he's just thinking is it really worth it to say he changed his mind over just 2 points when it's become such a huge meme already

I am going to make an blog post / article about how this album and "In the Court of the Crimson King" are two sides of this same coin
give me material to talk about, fagots

Rick Ross has the worst verse on "Devil In A New Dress"

That sounds cool. how can I see that when ur done

devil in a new dress is the second weakest song on the album after blame game

plen
the official rankings go as follows

Lost In The World (+ Who Will Survive In America) > Dark Fantasy > Power > Devil In A New Dress > All Of The Lights (+ interlude) > Runaway > So Appalled > Hell Of A Life > Blame Game >>>>> Gorgeous

Attached: mbdtf1.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

imagine hating fun this much

Gorgeous last what??

this list lost all validity once you did that to gorgeous

i still like devil in a new dress more than i dislike it, but the beat is a bit boring to me and i don't think it tells a very interesting or self-aware story

blame game is the only song i legitimately dislike

Idk it's just an idea that I've had in my head for like 3 days. I'm probably not gonna do it.
If I did, i'd title it "In The Court Of Kanye West" or some shit like that which references both, and submit it to some music blog.

it's at the bottom because Kanye put the best lyrics on the whole album behind the worst studio production he's ever released
also Kid Cudi stopped being good after his mixtape

i don't agree that the production is bad, but even if it is don't the lyrics at least somewhat make up for it? how does blame game come out on top?

I think you should do it. I actually was thinking they had similarities when I was listening to Crimson King today. I'd be interested in helping out with the post

yeezus is better

The lyrics do make it listenable. I'm not a loser that skips tracks when listening to the full album.
With Blame Game, I think it's a great counterpart to Runaway and that it has some of the better production on the album. The ending skit doesnt bother me either.

Devil in a New Dress is the best song on the album lmfao.

>Deletes Who a Will Survive In America
Oh fuck 10/10