youtube.com/watch?v=pLRETBpf5q4
youtube.com/watch?v=NMnu7xyJ81g
youtube.com/watch?v=VSA37Qe9Xm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bassed

He's ugly

I seriously dont know what he was thinking when he made that

his worst look. i forgive him though

90s bowie is underrated and i will fight everyone. I dont care, earthling is basically a time capsule of 90's electronica and this song sounds like it would be the intro music to a ps1 racing game

youtube.com/watch?v=9CXnnjAXG0Q

when you fall asleep eating starburst

The 90s were a weird time.

90s Bowie is unironically one of my favorites. Outside > Earthling though

Attached: 1556552196023.png (597x467, 23K)

I had a massive bowie phase in my early 20s I listened to everything he made i will say the only time he fucked up were never let me down and loving the alien.

Bowie was a fucking chameleon. Every single one of his albums is basically a time capsule for every decade.
Even his last album he made in this decade is influenced by jazz, death grips, rap, etc.

Dude was on the fucking ball and could exist in any time period

Like people say the 2000s doesnt have an aesthetic, and you look at 2000s bowie and its like he took eyes wide shut and silent hill and was like, lets do something with this

Attached: Heathen20CD20Sleeve20Front.jpg (600x598, 49K)

>no drum and bass machine starts posts
crazy how memes are born and grow so fast on this board and just as quickly fade away into the annals of our collective consciousness, never to be used again....

He's a drum and bass god

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 9K)

I mean let’s be real, mu memes tend to suck

What makes you think that?

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (700x700, 94K)

same my dude. OBSESSED from like 16-20ish. I even liked Loving the Alien (maybe still). 15000+ plays on last.fm.

alright, goofy crowching Bowie is kinda funny. I’ll give ya that

are you a zoomer? Bowie was a one of a kind. Dude was respected by both hipsters and plebes. When he died mu was basically in mourning for like 6 months straight, never saw anything like it. Usually when a musician dies people forget them about a week later

Also its a pretty shit forced maymay

His 80s and 90s output reduces him to hack. His 70s and last two albums before his death are all of his that matter.

releasing give or take 11 classic albums in one career is pretty impressive, even if his output was spotty for a while

Obviously bowie is a legend, I’m just talking specifically about the drum n bass starts up meme

When people say shit like this you know you are dealing with a bowie pleb

Heathen, outside and reality are all great and why i feel later era bowie gets underrated because plebes just go to his young stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=pLRETBpf5q4

youtube.com/watch?v=NMnu7xyJ81g

It just sounds so dated, this and outside and you can't escape that. This sounds older than Low

It felt very forced

I'll give him props for TRYING something new, but I can't say it's good. I'll say it was worth since it brought Blackstar.

>bowie was go-

Attached: Untitled.png (356x510, 33K)

Shoo drone, your mental crutch reviewer isn't relevant here.

>Posts shit albums
You showed me, bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSA37Qe9Xm4

I see your thick skull is impervious to reasoning, then again, not surprising coming from someone who likes a mediocre pop star.