Why the fuck newfags always asking "is this album mucore????????" instead of just watch this picture? It's so stupid

Why the fuck newfags always asking "is this album mucore????????" instead of just watch this picture? It's so stupid.

Attached: 1454855647117.jpg (1189x2924, 3.87M)

It’s a mix of being a meme and trying to get board culture back to its roots from what I can tell.

It’s because (A) they’re lazy and (B) if they discover it isn’t Yea Forumscore they will spam the shit out of it until it is Yea Forumscore. 99% of the time the album they post is in fact Yea Forumscore though, or at the very least very popular here

Theres only one mu core album that is actually essential and that is Loveless

trout mask replica is fucking shit and I can't see how anyone can truly like it for what it is, not for context

Because Yea Forumscore unironically killed all interesting discussion of quality albums on this site by providing newfags a guide to maintaining the status quo of mediocre discussion that retards set by spamming ITAOTS and AnCo threads
Yea Forums killed itself.

>source: my ass

Also that list is pretty pleb in some areas.

>RTJ 2 is on that list
>In Rainbows is on that list
>MM...FOOD is not
>in a just world Emergency & I would be essential for any self respecting Yea Forumstant
>no fucking Wilco

This list havent updated since 2016

>no
>fucking
>wilco

Yeah this disappointing me too

That's one random incarnation of that chart
i've seen probably a dozen of the 'main essentials' charts over the last decade. Also only the top portion are 'mu-core', but they're in constant rotation. That one has a really shit section btw, it doesn't even have ITCOTCK, which is undeniably Yea Forumscore, and some rather random/peculiar other picks

Also not a single OMD album

>instead of just watch this picture?
Wrong picture, OP. This is the updated Yea Forumscore chart.

Attached: 1111%20Essential%20Recordings%20of%20Music%20(LowRes).png (2500x10000, 3.76M)

This.

checks out on the chart

Attached: loveless.png (1933x1400, 761K)

>>in a just world Emergency & I would be essential for any self respecting Yea Forumstan
At the time that the chart was created, that album was sub-Yea Forumscore
The main thing that should be taken off of that chart is the fucking Death Grips shit. It's literally only there because Fantano made it a meme. Death Grips are borderline irrelevant now.

yeah cant argue with the chart

Fantano made them a meme because Yea Forums made them a meme first.

Hey man Money Store legitimately slaps, the rest you can take or leave but you gotta recognize real.

that could apply to any album returd

>legitimately slaps
>you gotta recognize real
fuck off back to Yea Forums, zoomer

un-hid your post because I forgot why I filtered you
I now remember why...

Do you think I'm wrong? Fantano used to be a Yea Forumstant, and Exmilitary got instantly popular here on Yea Forums. Fantano has always tried to appeal to the Yea Forums-like userbase by rating highly what this site deems good.

jazz is pseud

>cowboy bebop OST
This really made Yea Forums core? Don't get me wrong it's good. But I can never really listen to it because it's clear that most of the tracks were just made to fit the different sets of the show. Only tracks I could listen to seriously is the OP and Walk in the rain.

The amount of autism radiating from that chart is making me uncomfortable

That's not autism, user, that's love.

Any oldfags ? 10 year Yea Forumstant here. Still haven't heard half the records on that chart. But man I'd love to go back and listen to a few of them for the first time again. Discovering Yea Forums for the first time is such a culture shock to your music library.

I mean they are pretty influential, maybe not good, but influential, and important to listen to.

>Any oldfags ?
Depends on what qualifies as one. I start browsing Yea Forums regularly 6 years ago, and Yea Forums in general 9 or 8 years ago.

>Still haven't heard half the records on that chart
Most of them aren't really worth it to be honest.

autist cant love

I guess the determining factor for old and newfag is whether you remember posting before there was captcha. Which was in 2010. They told us it was temporary. Hah. Just like the income tax.

If your examples of "influence" include Jpegmafia and the worst Kanye West album, then your reply to my post was worthless

Have people finally wised up and realized Death Grips barely qualifies as music? I've been saying that since Paramilitary

Exmilitary* lol

I think it's music. It's just baseline music. It's like pop rap for down syndrome kids.

honestly even though i dont dig that album it's the only one everyone talks about and loves here

it will click for you one day. it comes for all of us

Fuck this chart
I’ve listened to all these albums on my own now bitches are going to call me a genre tourist or a mu drone. I think I’m not going to listen to a single music ever again

>it's the only one everyone talks about and loves here
There are still threads and posts the boil down to "I don't get it :(" with a picture of Loveless attached

>no Odessey and Oracle
This is how I know everyone on Yea Forums is 15 lmao

>le listens to the beatles & beach boys once album

>no classical
This is how I know everyone on Yea Forums is 15 lmao