ITT: Musicians who have supposedly done paranormal things

ITT: Musicians who have supposedly done paranormal things.

Attached: johnson.png (220x313, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=YDTZgjhxrm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violin_Concerto_(Schumann)
youtube.com/watch?v=YLod6Ra6f08
youtube.com/watch?v=OL8IYeErHHY
youtube.com/watch?v=FOUkS__IJhk
youtube.com/watch?v=QOv26-WHAgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: xxx666.png (512x309, 141K)

Attached: D36F67AF-27A0-447F-91A7-C194A00F2F4D.jpg (480x360, 9K)

who

Jimmy Page

wat he do

BUSTIN MAKES ME FEEL GOOD

Attached: A3D20955-330C-4D7C-8C77-36BC84156972.png (715x505, 395K)

"If I'm going to die or ever be a SACRIFICE...."

oh
ray parker jr?
what the fuck he'd do that's paranormal?

Anton LaVey
Genesis P-Orridge
Vincent Furnier
William Shatner

youtu.be/0tdyU_gW6WE
GHOST BOOTY

BASED BUSTIN'

youtube.com/watch?v=YDTZgjhxrm4

extremely based

Goddamn, it's been a fat minute since I've seen this

Schumann
>writes violin concerto for violinist Joseph Joachim
>Joseph Joachim looks at it and refuses to play it, saying it’s “madness”
>Schumann dies
>Joachim gives all Schumann’s works to his family, except the violin concerto which he stores manuscript in a library, ordering it not to be played until 100 years after Schumann’s death
>Joachim dies
>Schumann’s daughter is at Seance
>claims to be visited by Schumann and Joachim, who tell her where the manuscript is and that it should be played, that Joachim was mistaken
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violin_Concerto_(Schumann)
youtube.com/watch?v=YLod6Ra6f08

Attached: 80E404BE-EE64-4AEC-8323-E3BB8946835A.jpg (1280x1280, 320K)

Grand niece, not daughter. Other than that I was correct

Attached: xkilledbydemoins.png (1247x344, 236K)

I know the person that wrote this lol, they're really out there

Bloody Hell!
Iirc, Handel was found cowering in a corner by am aide after the composition of Hallelujah. He had seen the face of God.
Also, a couple of psychics have cut records. There is that outsider artist (Pamela Stephens?) who claimed to have been to the moon on several occasions

King Diamond started like a full blown satanist in MF but cooled down a little

Everyone in Throbbing Gristle

Attached: 247303022fc04599a67e0700961e8938b053c0f2_hq.jpg (637x960, 100K)

>Playing in the woods in Norway as a child
>accidentally (or maybe in a fit of childish glee) kicks over a stone cairn that has laid there for centuries
>desecrates a powerful shrine to a local rock troll
>forest deities ensure he cannot find his way out of the clearing where he made his error
>over a period of days they weave powerful magic to take his memory from the world and render him insubstantial.
>capture his fading image in the pages of an old manuscript to keep him trapped.
>Take on Me Video is true.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 09.23.22.png (395x392, 293K)

Ok this is based

Attached: thanks gene.jpg (590x720, 88K)

kek

MEMPHIS RAP SIGILS

what

Rumour that memphis rappers killed some kids to conjure dark forces and put recordings of their deaths subtly in their songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=OL8IYeErHHY

Now that's what I call conspiracy

figures it'd happen in Tennessee

i wish for this to be true.

does summoning Dionysius count?

youtube.com/watch?v=FOUkS__IJhk

Magic isn't real, retards

>current year
>not being a witch

Attached: 1478983609008.png (494x507, 248K)

>numerous people, literal billions, throughout history, attest to experiencing paranormal phenomena
>”b-but it’s not real cause reddit told me it’s not!!!”

YO people be like crazy, son.
have you ever been outside?

Black science man told me so

Jimmy page's orgies with 14 year old girls to please the ghost of Aleister Crowley

They're not experiencing any sort of paranormal phenomena, they're all just paraNOID drug addicts.

He said "supposedly", retard.

Mark E Smith was predicted a few things such as the IRA attempting to bomb Manchester, he also used to do tarot readings in the 70's

The bingofuel dude was visited by an angel, or god
youtube.com/watch?v=QOv26-WHAgA

That's wasn't a far fetched prediction and anyone could have made that claim. Nothing "freaky" about it, except that he stated this while on drugs.

>being so much of a 24/7 contrarian that you start believing in ghost stories
This is what spending your entire day on Yea Forums does to the human mind

You're projecting because if you real life experience outside chan you would have met people who have had an experience they believe to be paranormal. It's very common.

literally billions of people lie every week lol you gotta be a straight up retard to pursue that sort of mind set

Lol get a load of this pleb.

Magic is real. The rich Jews who own the world use the Talmudic rituals all the time. Sorry you can't into Kabbalah, goyim.

Why should I believe you alone are telling the truth and are an authority on what billions of people do?

wtf i love bengalfuel now

Why should I believe you alone are telling the truth and are an authority on whether or not billions of people are lying about a topic that has, quite literally, without exaggeration, no evidence - thats what you sound like except that mine is very obvious true and yours is very obviously retarded.

Do you also think the earth is flat? What about chemtrails? Fluoride? Global warming conspiracy?
The thing you are discussing here is legitimately more retarded than all of those things, at least they are in some conceivable way able to be evidenced - what you are discussing is delusional kek

I personally know people who claim to have had such an experience. Many of such experiences I have read about contradict each other, for example one person has an NDE of Christian nature and another one has one about reincarnation. These two are not reconcilable. There is likely a more materialist explanation for either but that would be boring.

Absolutely autistic, user. Be ashamed of yourself.

>he doesnt believe in ghosts and magic and compares them to great comparisons to highlight how incredibly stupid it is
>better call him autistic
gottem, rite?

They don't contradict each other if you believe there are multiple ways a person can experience something and that the universe is vast enough to provide according to an individual's belief. You're just used to a more concrete, black and white explanation. All experience is perceptual.

No, you're just spazzing out.

The great mysteries aren't for goyim cattle like you anyway.

What is truth and who or what determines it ?

We can't provide evidence of dreams yet we all have them. People can feel all sorts of things and see and interact with them, things that would be impossible. We don't call dreams delusional kek, we accept them. For a large part of the population, spiritual or supernatural experiences are accepted and believed. No need to be so close-minded and try to pretend you speak for all people. Even your lack of belief is a belief. But it shouldn't threaten you that not everyone agrees with your point of view.

dont forget to take your meds

>dreams are the same as magic
>implying i am speaking for all people
>lack of belief
>being threatened on Yea Forums because of /x/ posters

the absolute state of this thread you are a delusional bunch of idiots again dont forget to take your meds

Ah JIDF shill.

You're incapable of a rational debate because this topic is so emotional for you, you resort to personal attacks and insults. You're also mischaracterizing the meaning of posts. I wonder why youare even posting in this thread, you are triggered by people having beliefs in things you deem ridiculous. But why are you so upset and making it your job to destroy the character witha person who has a different belief? Do you go attack your local church the same way? They believe in supernatural occurences. Do you go around debunking priests and telling them to take their meds?

interesting, i like this idea that the feeling love is what is supposed to be natural. i think i would shit my pants if anything like his experience happened to me though.

this is Yea Forums not slightly offtopic /x/ or a church or anything else that you are going to attempt to compare (very poorly)
take your mental illness where its wanted
you bunch of post modernist retards

>post modernist retards

Brainlet spotted. Go jack off to a J Peterson video or something, dumbass.

>say stupid shit
>others call you out on it
>heh you're only calling me out because you secretly agree with me
Stop posting anytime

nigger

theatrical

>What is truth and who or what determines it ?
>The great mysteries aren't for goyim cattle like you anyway.
>We can't provide evidence of dreams yet we all have them
these are quite literally post modernistic thinking you are attempting to remove objectivity to support your narrative that is the application of post modernism its got nothing to do with kermit the frog you raging faggot jesus fucking christ im posting on a music board not a board for discussing your inability to read fuck off retard

That's romantic era thinking, dumb-dumb.

You have no idea what you're even talking about.
Read some fucking Hegel for Christ's sake, you pseud.

whatever retard
i'll continue making and enjoying music while you speculate about lies told by the feeble minded.
take it to /x/ they will entertain you.

I bet your music sucks.
You sound like a passionless, toxic mess of a human.

well its a good thing i couldn't possibly have less respect for you from an anonymous perspective then isn't it, you fucking loser.

Why are you so mad?
You should take your meds.

just go to /x/ you'll fit right in kek

faganini fartini and scriabin

Why do you say kek so much?
It's super cringe.
I get it now, you're a fat /pol/ browser who feels smarter than others because he watches ecelebs like Jordan Peterson, who goes around calling questions and lines of philosophy as ancient as the Greeks "postmodern."

You're a joke of a human. I hope you kill yourself soon.

fearsome faggotry from the fagmaster fimself

You have a low IQ, and you know it.

kek

[KEKS IN HUMAN]

Yeah, he channelled Huey Lews when he wrote Ghostbusters.

Stupid retard

he sang the fuckin ghostbusters theme song come on

[LOLS IN HORDE]

>made those horrendous free as a bird John Lennon tapes sound barely tolerable
Impossible to do without Satan

LET ME HELP YOU OUT OF YOUR CHAIR GUH GUH GRANDMA

forgot pic

Attached: F230536C-9193-4A43-A148-89EC971D354E.jpg (500x649, 44K)

Is there any more stuff like this or should I just check randomly more memphis tapes? This one has an eerie vibe to it I can't really explain.