Mainstream media is now shilling these faggots as if their music isn't complete shit made for obese 13 year olds

>mainstream media is now shilling these faggots as if their music isn't complete shit made for obese 13 year olds

Attached: ea_4648269.jpg (1600x900, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ascOzpuacLY
youtu.be/BnG1vFj4t6c
youtu.be/CYEaI5y7QaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those 13yo fatties must be older than you are if this is your first time experiencing the international boy band phenomenon

grow up and deal with it by ignoring it you dumbshit

It's made for Korean girls between roughly 13 and 25. It does its job too well and has the same effect worldwide.

you still won't get a white girl

have you ever looked in kpg, do you really think anybody who would know who these guys are wants anything to do with white girls

How did a band that doesn't sing in English get popular in America anyway?

still 100x better than western pop retard

Korean "bands" use a lot more English than you'd think, and they pronounce it accurately too.

BTS are basically Western pop, all the gooky kpop stays in Asia

it's western pop songs sung by asian faggots wearing makeup, how is that better

Does k-pop ever get influenced by traditional Korean music, like how j-pop of Japan does, fairly often?

I mean to say, in Japanese pop music, traditional Japanese sounds are still sometimes heard, as opposed to just Western elements. Is Korean pop like that today, or just about completely Westernized in forms?

Are you making a musical criticism?

Google Translate, I guess

lmao at the need to dye their hair to tell them apart

what does that mean the majority of posters on this forum are white

not so much, buuuuut every now and then you get

youtube.com/watch?v=ascOzpuacLY

it means user is a preoccupied individual with certain very important topics always at the top of his mind, kek

there's plenty of not overly Western sounding kpop, but they are closer to Jpop than traditional Korean music

youtu.be/BnG1vFj4t6c
youtu.be/CYEaI5y7QaM

the kpop girls are cute but i dont really get the male aesthetics they just look like a bunch of fags.

BLOW IT

Attached: 1541121979139.webm (1080x1920, 2.92M)