You have one track to send to a tinder thot to impress her with your music taste, what do you send?

You have one track to send to a tinder thot to impress her with your music taste, what do you send?

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2ywf2qc4h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ariel Pink - Put Your Number In My Phone

>tfw started using tinder again and getting 0 matches

Help Yea Forums :(

Attached: myprofile.jpg (1000x2232, 347K)

Smart Patrol/Mr DNA - Devo
and just feel how wet da pussi gets

ditch all your fucking photos with celebs dude. No one gives a fuck that you met celebrities, you look like a tryhard and a clingy douche. quit valuating yourself based on who you got a picture with.

How else am I supposed to show I have social life :(

Sweet Trip - Pretending

its sweet trip and that song is a great entry point to their work.

Jesus. You better be trolling.

>guy met earl sweatshirt waring a DG shirt, shorts, and sandals

what a lad

Just go out and fucking do things. You'll probably get a more fulfilling relationship out of meeting someone who shares a mutual appreciation of whatever you're into at a social outing than you will trying to pander to instathots for a hookup. Also the people that I've encountered who post pictures of themselves with celebrities are always generally wormy people.

Some harsh noise like Swans

Attached: 1497905730033.png (1440x2560, 1016K)

digustingly normie and vapid please do not post on my board anymore

leave this poor lad alone he's suffered enough lmao

>Just go out and fucking do things.

This normie advice is the absolute fucking worst.

i'm ugly as shit so no matter what music I send her it wouldn't make a difference really hahahahaha lmao haha

Any non-filler track off of pic related

Attached: nightfall-51d5021ee9378.jpg (1000x1000, 511K)

lol "harsh noise." Yes little girl tell me again how totally 'insane' pulse demon is and how no one really 'gets you.'

Chill

Put yourself in a girl's shoes - a girl who has thousands of choices before her. Why would she pick you? What about you speaks for dominance, for power, for status - do any of your photos convey any of this? Do they convey majesty? No. They show only an average man, a normal man. A human being. A human being whom we can imagine having insecurities, weaknesses, desperation. You cannot be a human being. You have to be cold, mighty, and godlike. You have to look this way. You have to dress yourself, hold your body, hold your face, as if you truly believe you are a king among men. Because this is what a woman wants - she wants to be conquered by someone maximally capable of doing so. You have a long, dark road ahead of you - you must go into the jungle of your life, friend, you must go through endless tedium, frustration, and rage at your lot in life, so that you wish you could smash this wicked world with a blow. Feel wrath so blinding that it could boil the oceans and harness it, harness it into improving yourself, into a conviction that you will GET WHAT YOU WANT in this life - not women, but SECURITY. COMFORT. RESOURCES. so that you can guard yourself from the horrors of life. Let your eyes set in this steely resolve so that no word from another man, no distraction, no judgement, no bullshit can make you change what you were always going to do. You will carve out what you want from this place and no one can stop you - not because you are cruel, but because you are determined. Because you have conviction. Once you have gone through the hell required to truly transform yourself into this beast, women will come. They will see a powerful man and they place themselves in your path - and the idea that you ever worried about female attention will seem hilarious to you.

I can't tell what's more pathetic, the /fit/tard that wrote this or the person who uses it for motivation that they've saved it to copy and paste

I'm right though - people can get laid without doing any of this, but if you're asking for advice it's already clear you lack the base, normie chad hazy-eyed attitude required to get laid - you're a neurotic, worrying little virgin. The only way you're going to get what you want if that's who you are is to force yourself to stop being a little bitch by working on confidence, strength, and capability

and yet this normie has had more relationships than you, has actually gone out and done more shit than you, and has probably contributed more to society on a whole, not just creatively, than you. You're right tho, totally bad advice. Just keep whining on Yea Forums, that will totally get you a qt gf with the same hobbies and interests as you.

Attached: sup.gif (480x360, 2.98M)

Wait

It's not pasta

You wrote that out.

lol.

At least be specific you fucking norman, I wasn't attacking you.

just helping out a sad virgin who asked for help getting matches. It's melodramatic but my advice is true.

I have over 1600 matches rn btw

Get a job, work out, stop saying dumb shit, stop taking shit from people. Then go out and do literally anything. Rock climbing. Book clubs. Cooking club. Running group. Join something, somewhere that you are interested in, that has women, that has regular meetings, Go to concerts and shows. Talk to people, and don't give a fuck when you're talking to them. That's the hardest part if you don't know how to do it, but you have to sincerely not give a fuck about what other people are saying to you or you're saying to them, (but still don't say dumb shit). Be cool and casual. If you're going to initiate something with a girl don't hype it up in your head beforehand, just fucking say some basic shit casually - "hey wanna dance." already that's all my fucking advice tldr don't be a sperg, be cool, look strong, act self-assured

I'm 90% sure this is not you, but if it is, try some different facial expressions, you look like a mannequin that would climb through my window to strangle me

>just say "hey wanna dance" at a concert bro

It all comes down to genetics in the end, "bro"
look at insulting the dude. You think chad would get insulted like this, even by anons? lmfao

Hey guess what if you're ugly almost nothing will work short of being extremely wealthy and nothing can help you dipshit, but assuming there's anything but genetic ugliness holding you back then socializing yourself and learning how to be a chad is the best thing you can do. not even in a PUA way either, just in a de-spergifying way.

well I see this wise user has already done my job for me but basically yeah this. The other irony is that you often times find yourself in a relationship when you're not actually looking for one. I've been in 2 long-term relationships over the past 7 years (2.5 on one, 4.5 on the other) and they both happened basically by accident. I am also not an ultra alpha chad by any measure. To your average person I'm probably below average but I have a personality and a resume of actually having done fun and/or interesting shit in my life, and that makes me interesting to people.

>implying all those things don't make you a normie

set a lesser known cure song as your anthem and watch the art whores roll in

scott walker - herod 2014

>being successful makes you a normie

what a time to be alive.

>man maintains exact some facial expression in all photos
It may not be rational but this scares off women.

I dunno probably Sicko mode or smth

>photos with celebs
>same face in every photo
>whack ass style
>love statue
>hair looks flat
>6'1 but look short in all your photos because of angle, so looks like you're heightfishing
>'tho'
Yeah I wouldn't match with you either. Do you have even 1 female friend to get bio advice from or just a bunch of dudes?

>was in taiwan for 3 weeks
who the fuck cares
>not looking for anything serious
>but not hot enough to just be a hookup
pass

its just so bad

Tool - The Pot

It should be a bannable offense to insult someones profile without posting your own first

None. It is literally not possible to impress females on tinder with your music taste. If you are already sufficiently sexually attractive, then they might pretend to be interested in your musical taste.

lads

any bjork song

thank me

later

youtube.com/watch?v=n2ywf2qc4h0

>I have over 1600 matches rn
i don't believe you

never used tinder, never had to bc im not autistic or a deviant. if i did use it tho the song would be kate bush's running up that hill