I LOVE soulseek

i LOVE soulseek
lmaoing @ you, spotifycucks

Attached: slsk.png (512x512, 74K)

>sips a Bang's root beer
Yep, feels good to own my music library.

Attached: 1554663447689.jpg (555x508, 105K)

>someone downloads from you
>doesn't try to strike up a conversation, just downloads and then fucks off

Attached: 1512883413740.jpg (719x707, 37K)

DELETE this thread before smelly zoomers discover how to use slsk

what
i only strike up a conversation when someone has an album available but only for users on user list and says on his profile to write to them
otherwise i only chat if someone started first, which only happened once and I didn't notice for 2 weeks lol

I'm a smelly zoomer who's been using slsk for months, I share my entire library too.

why would there need to be a conversation

God I hate these fags. I have bunch of rare albums on ssk and I have files available for everyone.

praise you
I mean those who say to just ask and they'll add you are okay, but those who only have TRADE, or whatever are antisocial

why not both
spotify for ez discovery, listening to loads of new shit without having to download anything and slsk for high quality files of albums you actually want to go back to
anything that I don't know that I will like or that I will probably only listen to once I don't care if i have le ebin flac quality and the easy access of streaming outweighs it

never needed anything else since the day I first used it. it's perfect. me?, paying for music? fuck no

Attached: 1521988541068.jpg (750x500, 63K)

$5 a month is too expensive for me

>notice there's a chat tab
>click on it
>see a million "hey"s and "thanks"

Attached: lavrentakingitin.gif (400x400, 1.37M)

lol sure

Attached: ssk chat tab.jpg (675x556, 187K)

based Bangs root beer

based

i mean okay? but the OP was acting like the convenience of spotify was completely pointless and thats just bullshit streaming is very convenient

master race using a cracked spotify app so I get spotify for free and using mu archive or soulseek for anything not on there

is that the etiquette nobody told me anything

Attached: 1477625350332.png (850x788, 55K)

>not on a private tracker
Soulseek and rutracker are still great though

i was on what.cd...