Here’s your instrument bro. We perform in 10 minutes

>Here’s your instrument bro. We perform in 10 minutes
Are you fucked?

Attached: B75E6D31-748F-427B-9C43-6736AEC1B379.jpg (500x500, 117K)

probably not. I play guitar, and Rock is a way higher IQ genre, so..

modularfags don't play live music

Not really. I just pull random switches and make weird bleeps and bloops.

Attached: 1550688699603.png (238x192, 57K)

Anybody that understands a piano keybed could just play the song root notes with a basic square wave and convince everyone that they know what their doing.

Assuming you know how to turn the oscillators.

sure thing bro, leave it to me
>psychedelic ear rape for the next 3 hours

Eurorack shit isn't music

if whitehouse can draw a crowd so can i damn it

>omg a modular synth!

Attached: soy synth.jpg (3111x2427, 1.1M)

Considering the garbage these idiots put out in order to cope with throwing money down the drain like this, I could do anything to impress the pseud audience

Attached: E430EF0372604580A46AD52C7FA3D913.gif (800x371, 154K)

mutable is good.

Seething guitarfags
Imagine needing to tune your instruments and needing a capo to play different sounds KEK!

>Seething guitarfags
>Imagine needing to tune your instruments and needing a capo to play different sounds KEK!

Attached: seething estronaut.jpg (852x480, 25K)

>Imagine needing to tune your instruments
vstfags pls go

Depends on what it is. I'd be pretty fucked regardless because I've never practiced for several days/weeks before the gig.

seething synthfags
Imagine spending thousands of dollars to do the same shit I can do on my cracked fl studio copy

How though? Where are any key?

*trashes that stupid thing to pieces on stage*

>N-No u!
>Goes down to strum his ukulele at the soilent shop
My sides!

>did someone say modular synth

Attached: stock-photo-young-man-celebrating-victory-over-white-crazy-nerd-man-wearing-eyeglasses-win-and-shout (450x320, 34K)

just scored one of these for $400. Am I gay now?

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x999, 260K)

>bait

But where are the keys?

*tunes moog*

Where we are going, we don’t need keys

>leave women the task of designing synthesizers

lol I actually really like the recent Moog designs

You realize the colors they choose for the outside of the synth don’t affect the sound, right?

>lol I actually really like the recent Moog designs

Attached: 1525479049901.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

I like brightly colored synths what can i say. I also love how the neutron looks even though many people seem to hate it

a guy I know went to a big modular meetup her ein Orlando recently, and the recordings he posted were pure cringe.

What do they sound like?

baby's first sequence, but like a daycare's worth of them

What the hell is wrong with you kids, you have issues.

Just do what Eliane does and do one continuous note and adjust some knobs every few minutes

Attached: eliane.jpg (672x1000, 73K)

I wish I could hear it for the laughs

Modular’s stupid play on ipad liek me

>heh, you don't like x instrument, you must be like the person in this comic

i realize no one wants a super fast lada, you want a ferrari aka. something that looks the part.

the neutron is horrendous. i guess our guy here is colorblind, partially blind or something.

thats how it should be done, honestly, its too much energy to tweak knobs constantly like an autist.

loud colors are great u loser. Neutron is cool like a bright red corvette is: denying its coolness is useless. I'd rather have a synth with a unique design that has character than something i can fit into my studio's (see: bedroom's) aesthetic like some kind of autistic zoomer dweeb

too bad its a synth not a car you drooling retard.

also look at it, be sincere, can you say its a great design? its 1st year graphic design student essay tier.

Attached: e63940554cbd0d87f5aaecea247d3cce.jpg (2400x1043, 387K)

>devo energy dome on the osc octave section
that's what we call based

idk how that's at all worse than a virus or something like that arturia freak crap

at least the arturia color scheme is nice.

lmao now the microfreak is objectively bad looking. Can't say i speak from experience but it looks like it would go great with some men's lingerie

it would look great in the cuckpod

it'd do wonders taking your mind off how disappointing your last sonion enema was

>NO BRIGHT COLORS, ONLY BLACK GREY AND LE CLASSY WOODGRAIN!!

Attached: images.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Based drone mom

No wonder women and transfreaks are attracted to this no skill gimmick

how does one get a drone gf

Befriend a modular user and wait until he transitions

really, tell this to ELP

if you don't understand how a generic modular synth works then you are dumb. I don't even own one and don't want one, but I know its modules basically are super simple, much simpler that some modern hybrid synths with 'sleek' interfaces.