Untitled

Attached: heisacuck2.png (1200x630, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GDW_tc-Ji8
youtube.com/watch?v=wlmuIHHx68s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tim hecker

thom yorke

Surprised I haven't seen anyone mention here how he's making an album with Weyes Blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GDW_tc-Ji8
What did he mean by this?

Is this William basinski?

I am gay

HOLY SHIT BASED TIM DIDN'T FALL FOR MEME GRIPS

someone posted a pic of them in studio together

bump

Jeff Cucksworthy

kek

why the fuck are you making music

What's with the pedo look? Tim and his buddies aren't a bunch of pedos are they?

Good music

>le bad and corny on purpose xD
Wow epic man! I love Tom and Jonny Epic Show, Cool guys!

TimHeideckerVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=wlmuIHHx68s

no no Tim and Bozo here TOTALLY aren't into the hush hush touchin' kids stuff... definitely not...

Attached: maxresdefault-3-1.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Fuck off, Cernokike.

Hi I'm Eric Wareheim and I DEFINITELY don't touch girls younger than 18 on a regular basis...

Attached: Eric+Wareheim+Master+None+New+York+Premiere+9xN2Ud-wJZ_l.jpg (600x401, 64K)

based

WHATS THE NOISE
TELL ME WHATSA HAPPENIN

He didn't but sam hyde definitely did.

pot and kettle situation, Sam is a speculated pedo, but yeah pretty much all of these faggots in showbiz are pedos too. Fuck Sam and fuck eric weiham and vic burger.

you seriously expect Tim to like something liek that?

Tim's not, but Vic might be. Either way, Vic's 10 times the spineless bastard Tim could ever be, and that's a feat.

Eric would make any girl look like a child, he's like 6'7. Girl on the right is his wife I believe.

Sam Hyde is a fuckin powertrippin faggot who probably had his fair share of sexual debauchery. Gotta feel like you're in control somehow, Sammy boy. Fuck Tim, Eric, Sam, and especially fuck Vic Berger. and FUCK Gavin Mcinnes for that retarded rockstar pedo video he just put out.

You know what? I take it back about Eric. He's actually the least insufferable out of the bunch. And I'm not gonna change my mind on that because Sam Hyde suggested in a comedy video that he touches little girls

Cassette

Attached: jag323.cassette.jpg (1200x1200, 444K)