Maxwell’s Silver Hammer

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 052047C5-3FB9-454E-A636-D13C7250D640.jpg (1125x1774, 693K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_Silver_Hammer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paul is quite clearly the most based one here

One of my favorite Beatles songs

Based Paul

Ringo is the voice of reason. If he hated it, no doubt it must suck galactic cocks.

fun song, and paul is the best beatle by far, so paul

BANG BANG

Paul knew what the Beatles were. Understood it. Ate it every day. John lied to himself. George was too busy chasing skirts. Ringo... heh, well... Ringo was Ringo

is this a quote

Attached: tipsfed1.gif (56x55, 2K)

Paul's my favorite, but he's so in the wrong here. A nothing happening song. What baffling nonsense. Why would it take weeks for that?

It should have been shorter.

based George
so fruity . . .

I like Ringo's account of it taking several weeks vs. Paul saying it only took 3 days. very Rashomon

A song with a guy hitting pipes cant happen in "just" 3 days. Psul is lying.

Wow, how very uninteresting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_Silver_Hammer
>Recorded: 9–11 July, 6 August 1969

I'm listening to this now and Ringo doesn't even do fuck all why is he complaining

He bangs the anvil.

>an entire month
jesus

>9–11

Attached: 911.png (474x338, 193K)

4 days

I love to see quotes like this for other Beatles tracks. This is hilarious.

The fucking bang bang slam slam noise is just sonically unpleasant, it'd be a much better song without it

It's the sound of someone being violently murdered lol

He's a big fat liar. The original Paul would never have lied to us

based Paul

>these harsh noises hurt my eardrums. Please take them off this CD album I paid good money for.
t. Beatles boomer

One of the best Beatles songs ever made, but with that said, fuck Paul.

My take is that it took three days to record the basic tracks, plus another month of post-production, special effects, etc. Still, three effing days for Maxwell? It's not exactly Tomorrow Never Knows, is it?

>another month of post-production
Nonsense.
>The Beatles began recording the song at EMI Studios (later Abbey Road Studios) in London on 9 July 1969. John Lennon, who had been absent from recording sessions for the previous eight days after being injured in a car crash,[11] arrived to work on the song, accompanied by his wife, Yoko Ono, who, more badly hurt in the accident than Lennon, lay on a large double-bed in the studio.[12][13] Sixteen takes of the rhythm track were made, followed by a series of guitar overdubs.[13]
>Over the following two days the group overdubbed vocals, piano, Hammond organ, anvil, and guitar. The song was completed on 6 August, when McCartney recorded a solo on a Moog synthesizer.[13]
One day of tracking, 16 takes
Two days of overdubs
Then they left it for a month before McCartney added a moog solo
That's not unreasonable at all, they're all just whingers because it's not their song and they're rich faggots who don't want to work

I didn't realize how layered and well produced this song is until I saw this picture

Fair enough, I retract.

Paul earnt the right to spend ages on a serial killer ditty, they all mocked his fruity granny songs but they’re a melody gold mine

>*skips Revolution 2 - 8*