KPOP GENERAL

Attached: 1541075031028.jpg (825x825, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUD64vmGQJQ
pastebin.com/a22WqXGH
mediafire.com/file/sx2wcmhc02peg5u/20190501_-_%5BAsian_Music%5D_-_FLAC.torrent/file
mediafire.com/file/p6txatt9ev3ag4h/20190501_-_%5BAsian_Music%5D_-_MP3_Edition.torrent/file
koreaboo.com/news/sana-facing-backlash-korean-netizens-recent-instagram-post/
youtu.be/9ShHqodmU6k
youtube.com/watch?v=YqAcFbWx33E
twitter.com/byulkl/status/1122106793600212993
youtube.com/watch?v=qBfyIQbxXPs
youtu.be/ddzZxAWUViw
allkpop.com/article/2018/12/wanna-one-s-group-and-individual-profits-revealed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: D5h2NucW4AANUv9.jpg (1500x2247, 429K)

what did she mean by this

Attached: joy white boy.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

did koreans apologize to sana yet?

Attached: img_1.png (1000x1500, 2.2M)

they're not big in america

BIG
WHITE

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=WUD64vmGQJQ
>gook chads love sana
wow

this guy comes across like such a doofus. it's obvious production told him to walk over and talk to them and he's like uhh sure, but didn't really know what to say, and then finished with a welp, see ya later

when has anybody on the internet ever apologized or admitted that they were wrong?

Nope, and they won't.

Attached: SanaSittingZoom.webm (446x902, 1.52M)

I mean, one would assume they're at least at RV level and didn't they have a pretty decent NA spread?

baekhyun ah..

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x1783, 559K)

Attached: 1537605673525.webm (1920x1076, 2.49M)

didnt mean hard enough

it's cute when chad does it

rv performed at small venues

They are doing 3 big shows, a 20k, a 10k and a 17k and Red Velvet didn't come close to that

that specific crowd enjoys the potential powertrip of 'forcing' a celeb or an idol to do something and feeling superior. it's not even about the supposed racism at that point.
because since when did a small peninsula nation in east asia ever hold any institutional power or influence over a bunch of blacks in north america? they were too busy getting raped by china, mongols, or japan

>/kpg/ music starter pack
pastebin.com/a22WqXGH

>Torrent file download:
FLAC Edition - mediafire.com/file/sx2wcmhc02peg5u/20190501_-_%5BAsian_Music%5D_-_FLAC.torrent/file
MP3 Edition - mediafire.com/file/p6txatt9ev3ag4h/20190501_-_%5BAsian_Music%5D_-_MP3_Edition.torrent/file

>Torrent magnet link:
FLAC Edition - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:34461ee714feaa133cbdd166d1b682db5734b658&dn=%5bAsian%20Music%5d
MP3 Edition - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c8bb04e52c61616a4387f2443c7debc71c222fa1&dn=%5bAsian%20Music%5d%20-%20MP3%20Edition

>Library Stats
2108 albums - 13383 Tracks - 339.41 GB (for FLAC Edition) - 116.18 GB (for MP3 Edition)
FLAC (84.0%) - MP3 (13.9%) - AAC (2.1%)

gonna drown him..

Attached: 190426 우주소녀 보나 라라러브 안산노동자대축제 4K WJSN{thQYNb5Q234}-4.webm (720x778, 2.89M)

What is *that guy's* problem?

Attached: DSXjORXVwAAYm7_.jpg (1388x2048, 302K)

koreaboo.com/news/sana-facing-backlash-korean-netizens-recent-instagram-post/

"Right-wing nationalist" doesn't even make sense. Why?
Korea's left wingers that are more anti-Japan/USA, and neutral with North Korea.
Right wingers are actually very anti-NK and less anti-Japan. Why is this so?
The right wing leaning establishments are the direct descendents and successors to Chinilpa, traitor Korean collaborators and institutions (media, chaebols, politicians) who outright benefited from Japan's oppression of Korea. NK was quick to persecute all of these collaborators, but early SK regime basically stopped this. A lot of the woes during the brutal military dictatorships were due to these guys.
Most collaborators continued to enjoy their influence and power, and many members of SK's right wing parties are direct descendants of these.

Don't fucking spout bullshit about right -wingers if you don't understand korean politics.
Either shame left-wingers or all koreans, or don't. But that ruins the pc western narrative doesn't it.

Wendy's great it's just that she used to try to fill space on variety shows with stupid shit like the Louis Armstrong impression. She just tries too hard to be funny and entertaining on shows like Knowing Brothers and Weekly Idol/Idol Room.

Slower paced variety with fewer guests where she can act more natural works way better for her. Honestly Jeongyeon is kind of similar. Both are fun on stuff like cooking shows.

Attached: D4GjZGeWwAEG4Tb-orig.jpg (800x1200, 109K)

they are apparently negotiating more potential dates

it's not just a money issue i also have a job. america is stingy with vacation time.

i can see the strings

racism has nothing to do with institutional power, that's just some shit some kike professor made up to tilt the definition of racism against whites

kpg is neet country, we don't have to worry about that

no one here cares

would you look at that? right-wingers are based even in korea.

RV probably have a similar sized north american fanbase and they played it safe with smaller venues. Considering how well that tour went over it seems like the better model to follow than the Twice and BP model. Smaller venues like what RV went to offer a nice fan experience.

bini ini

rv does not have a similar sized fanbase in america to twice or bp lol

Attached: D5iOXEgW4AEFVRR.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Is it that angry black guy who called Yeonwoo an ugly alien?

omo

Attached: D5Yp0atUcAEZAOF.jpg (1572x2048, 540K)

>RV probably have a similar sized north american fanbase
not even close

do you have sex hair harry potter bona?

Nah maybe KPG used to be 100% autistic neets but the ratio of neets to normies has changed a bunch. It's just that the 16 hour a day neets make up a ton of volume and noise on kpg.

why are IZ*ONE such pussies
they should be doing US shows

how do they feel about kpop though?

I talked to my korean parents (they're lefties, participated in student protests) and my korean friends.

They're all pretty offended that Sana did this.
I think korea generally has society-wide "ptsd" and any mention of Imperial Japan is a trigger.

to twice? hard to say but i'm going with no. they probably could have done a bigger venue here and there though

Why are these kpop threads always in this section? Kpop is hardly music and all yall ever post is thirst over some mediocre looking kpop stars

what makes you think that? rv's listeners on spotify is comparable to twice's

i know, im writing it from their sjw power politics perspective. why do koreans factor in so easily as part of "the man"

>anti nk
>based

imagine the shit storm in the USA when wonyong's up there twerking her underage booty

Attached: 1551680184934.jpg (1000x1499, 245K)

alcoholic sugabros we keep winning

what did she do exactly?

Attached: terry.jpg (1200x799, 120K)

well they're all insane

he is so ugly lmfao

oh okay i see what you did there... now. that's a good point but leftism is deeply rooted in hypocrisy. if they didn't have double standards they wouldn't have standards at all

This is fucking retarded. Korea should grow a pair but I guess they are a cucked nation forever a satelite country of the US.

BP obviously have the strongest girl group fandom in the west. Twice's strength is almost exclusively SK and Japan currently. Their western fandom is a fraction of that size.

yeah it's only ok when the final product is meant for other tweens, otherwise its a big no-no here

he's uggocute

post your waifu

Attached: EVERGLOW_Crank_In_Film_YIREN_.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>when terry is better looking than 5 out of 6 of these dudes
the state of kpop

How can one girl be this perfect, lads?

Attached: 1556376881430.png (1500x1000, 2.02M)

Literally what half of the Japanese population did and celebrated the beginning of a new era.

Attached: SanaDahyun.webm (608x1080, 1.3M)

Righties or lefties? Or korea as a whole?

Even though many don't like the music, almost Koreans unanimously love the international impact BTS is having.
A lot of national pride that Korea is doing well internationally... similar to Son Heungmin and Korea doing well in sports.

maybe but that person was talking about rv. someone can probably compare rv and twice's american youtube views to see

Is flac a meme? The mp3 torrent isn't even a third of the flac filesize.

Just postmodern leftism. Hard to say there are no morals and everything subjective but then somehow we're supposed to endorse fairness and equality

>a nation of gaypop supporters
dropped

red velvet - 3,137,934 monthly listeners on spotify
twice - 3,174,387 monthly listeners on spotify

this is with fancy just released just over a week ago

do they even know who madonna is? and wtf happened to hopes face?

Attached: D5iAkaUWkAELdVg.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

blind idiots

Attached: D4lXhYUVUAAMPcz.jpg (1536x2048, 310K)

Based Sana putting these fucking disgusting gooks in their place.

vietnam has every reason to hate the u.s. but they don't (i think?). maybe koreans can learn this one thing from SEA

>Just postmodern leftism
is there any other kind? the people who identify as 'classical liberals' are pretty much right wing by today's standards

i miss Itzy so much bros...

Attached: D1SKrPHUcAYjUY4.jpg (4096x2730, 998K)

she probably gave jimin the grandma succ and i bet he cried like a bitch during it

Why do BTS have to include themselves in every picture they take of [thing]? They literally act like females.

>yall
kys

Attached: DyqQOhDU0AAh0ao.jpg (1200x1177, 174K)

vietnam hates china for some reason.

hope always looks like that

All she said was she was looking forward to the new emperor. Koreans are the blacks of Asia, so overdramatic.

european countries killed each other by the millions yet they dont even hold grudges as much as koreans

dude behind madge looks like an alien. Does he do cocaine by any chance? His nose is fucked up

YT views and Spotify listens are probably the only way to guess at it. Twice almost always have more MV views but they are heavily weighted towards Japan and SK. It's been a while since I've seen someone post the YT statistics for RV and Twice but it seems like both get fairly comparable views from the west with the exception of TT and CU since they are much bigger hits than the average.

China invaded Vietnam as recently as 1979, they've been doing it for centuries before that. The hate is well deserved.

that's usually what happens when people find you attractive, try not being ugly next time

youtu.be/9ShHqodmU6k

if China's imperialist ambitions continues to grow, vietnam will be one of the first countries they conquer

well i hate china too, so

Based you, I was thinking the same thing.

>kpop fan
i already know you must be dead inside so no point in saying it back

how many of you are from the united states?

imagine pretending not to know who rm is

yeah idk, i'd be surprised if rv's american views are comparable to twice's. also on every website, OH, reddit, this one, twice's fanbase is significantly higher

Yeah and the last RV song was in November of last year and it's considered one of their weakest songs in a long time so at least from a streaming perspective it's fairly even.

from the last 1 year
twice - 99 million views
rv - 64 million views

jimin looks like a young steve buscemi

Attached: b39b9977a21fb8c3f7878a5185255e78.jpg (485x390, 30K)

BTS BTFO!!

How many of those are bots or IP changes? Views don't mean shit, so manufactured

>leftshits get triggered by nothing no matter what country they're from
Huh I guess we really are all the same.

>insane
nah, it's brainwashing/propaganda

and i dont wanna know him. He is ugly as fuck. Rocking the MJ nose in 2019

Attached: Naver.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Well to quote them, Hirohito was the emperor who basically committed mass atrocities worse than Nazis.
Look up comfort women, Unit 731, Rape of Nanking.

He stayed in power until 1989.
Akihito was the crown heir during all this time, and Naruhito is direct descendant.

Korea especially continue to suffer from the repercussions of Japanese oppression even until now.
Civil War, country divided, a series of brutal dictatorships, chinilpas. Countless lives lost or destroyed.

Japan-Korea history is an extremely bitter and sore area for Koreans and the imperial family is directly associated with it.
So any mention of this of course would trigger them.

Is Ellie Goulding's new song considered RV? If yes then their newest song is recent.

Japan took over Vietnam in WW2 too but viets are some of the biggest weebs on the planet.

US views? and how many of those views were for the older songs like CU and TT and Likey? BB and WiL definitely seemed to do much better than DTNA, YoY, PU and RBB.

Attached: 1553000169020.webm (640x842, 1.77M)

V is really the only non-hideous BTS, no wonder he's been getting more lines and screen time

Straight Marxists aren't hypocrites but they're on the level of religious fanatics

jungkook is cute too

lol did you see all the Vietnamese guys dye their hair the same color as Trump's recently because of how popular he is there?

V was extremely irrelevant on persona

he has a huge fivehead. As soon as he has to enlist and shave his head, his career is over

>Civil War, Country divided
That is the Cold War's fault and nothing to do with Japan

>Brutal dictatorship
See above.

>Chinilpas
Happens in every single occupation

#

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-013953.png (1080x2160, 1.3M)

how is the civil war japanese fault? that was the result of the two super powers (soviet union and the united states) dick waving

He got a hairline advancement

he fixed that already

Vietnamese love Americans as a people, more than they do Europeans/Aussies and they say this readily if asked. I've been backpacking in SEA a couple times. They acknowledge American war crimes but don't hold a grudge, they recognize Americans died too and that most were drafted and didn't want to fight. They have a pretty nuanced take on the whole thing, its nice. Americans that visit are usually quite contrite and friendly too so yeah its a give and take.
Honestly Vietnamese are probably the warmest people I've ever met in my travels. Uptight ass Korean's could definitely learn a thing or two

v has become an active detractor with his weird peanut butter mouth while singing. it's uncomfortable to listen to in a different way from how jimin can't sing

play Kingdom Come

pics?

Russia's involvement in North Korea was because of ww2 which imperial Japan helped start. Without WW2 there would be no cold war

JK was cute, most of that cuteness has worn off as he'd aged though.Part of that might also be because his awkwardness used to be kind of cute when he was younger but just seems really goofy in a successful guy in his mid 20s.

vpop general when?

They are actually more into Korean shit than Japanese shit I've found. They make a point of trying to copy Korean fashion and have a lot of Korean brands and even Korean supermarket chains there. Kpop is extremely popular over there too, it's everywhere. Korea and America are both massive cultural influences.

Attached: 1542017818762.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

if you go back far enough you can blame literally anybody

>drim drim
what did she mean by this?

Attached: 1553000557832.jpg (1000x1500, 1.2M)

first of all, hirohito's been dead for 30 fucking years. secondly, japs are heavily brainwashed. they don't learn any of that shit in school, at all. sana's probably never heard of unit 731 in her life. thirdly blaming the japs for the korean war and everything after is absurd

every time he parts his hair I get a live reenactment of Moses parting the red sea. There is dead ass no way of fixing that big old head ratio. Thats why he is always in hats, berets, bandannas, etc

just jimin

#NP Kingdom Come

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-014339.png (1080x2160, 1.31M)

>peanut butter mouth
kek. the autotune makes it worse too.

Attached: Du3oFL8UUAIqXyy.jpg (720x690, 68K)

dubu

Attached: 1543850893649.webm (398x606, 1.7M)

Without Hitler, there would be no WW2
Without the jew, there would be no Hitler.
Without Jesus, there would be no jews
So really, Korea's real enemy is Jesus.

I think it's funny when vietnamese people call fat dudes bic boi

korea's IQ: 106
vietnam's IQ: 94

koreans have nothing to learn from those monkeys. sea niggers are nice to you because they're desperate for your tourist dollars lmao

that's a very dubious claim

We should have let Patton annihilate those commie faggots.

lmfao found their first billboard award.

Attached: 1543078242992.jpg (730x1167, 77K)

get that fade shit outta here

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-144154.jpg (1080x1920, 724K)

Attached: 1535612473253.jpg (799x1200, 110K)

Attached: 1547407223847.jpg (903x1500, 125K)

this presents a problem for dubu

Heavily brainwashed is china where people literally cannot learn about Tiananmen without bypassing government law. Japanese are free to search up Unit 731 or their own war atrocities. All legally. Just wanted to point that out.

Vietnamese people are extremely warm and kind yes, I can back this up. There is a kind of cultural divide between Northern and Southern Viets and they dog each other about it but it's not unlike east/west here.

>if you go back far enough you can blame literally the jews
Fixed.

absolutely seething

Attached: tae.jpg (783x839, 98K)

yeah, most of past history was a miserable time to live in outside of those peaceful few centuries in a well-off kingdom or empire in a few select places on earth.
just a few centuries ago, samurai were cutting off kids' arms on a whim because they could, and knights were raping/looting peasant villages. and this is on top of plague, famine, and other unpredictable events like flooding/disasters

BASED

nice spread

vietnam is a cultural sponge
they love chinese (hong kong) dramas, read mangas, watch anime, and also listen to kpop

During colonisation Koreans attempted to gain help for independance in other countries or escaped there such as Russia, China and America.
The fact that Japan invaded and left left power vacuum, and the superpowers took advantage.

Joseon was a shitty powerless cuck nation and annexation would've been inevitable. But if it was any other country, Russia, China or US, Korea would not have split apart.

Attached: taes new forehead.jpg (652x1023, 83K)

JIN AKGAES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: IMG_20190501_234642.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

they can try but Viet's always find a way...

What? Ww2 made usa and ussr superpowers at the end. How did the end of WW2 not set the stage for the Cold War. Before ww2, USA was isolationist and ussr was a gulag-ridden backwater

this used to be the most handsome bangtan until tae started mogging him

Attached: D5HaEmWWsAA-bF3.jpg (882x680, 56K)

china would put down vietnam within a day, dumb SEA nigger

Link to this?

if you'd prefer to make out with halsey rather than with jin i'm sorry but you're 100% a homo

Yeah Japan is at fault for the invasion. No one is saying otherwise, blaming them for the followup civil war and split nation tho is fucking retarded, none of that was their fault and it was inevitable given the Cold War. If US didn't itervene in WW2, Korea would now 100% be a state of Chinkland and be under commie rule. WW2 was what allowed US to put a foothold in the East against the Commies.

Koreas prefer commie rule?

that big ass forehead really accentuates his lil ass eyes

seething SEA nigger

Yeah, Vietnam invaded Cambodia after the US pulled out and now Cambodia is cuddling up to China

>186kbps

Attached: images.jpg (313x470, 25K)

this was literally happening everywhere after ww2 not just korea
indochina, middle east, africa you name it
big nations take advantage of small ones, that is just how the world works

Attached: 46923167_368910513914210_1113766773020904962_n.jpg (975x1218, 97K)

Imagine her and Jeongers together...omo

Attached: IMG_3498.jpg (780x500, 290K)

how can you search something up you haven't even heard of?

Honestly the only ones still holding much of grudge at this point are South Vietnamese living in the US since a significant percentage of them had to leave behind a degree of wealth in South Vietnam and have to start over in the US.

There are also some issues around Vietnamese Christians and Caodai from the Vietnam War era but unless you are really connected into the Viet community you probably won't hear much about it and it's very much only going to come up with older vietnamese.

Koreans seem to fucking love visiting Vietnam though.

Now Fapping to: Bona

and you kpg?

I've been putting some subliminal k-pop snippets in my music on the low. So far I've used Jisoo and Sana. Spotify and Apple Music haven't taken them down yet and its been months so I think I'm in the clear.

not user and i get what you're saying but Japs being brainwashed is a probably a decent reason for Koreans to still be upset with Japan. Yeah Korean's are uptight and bitter but really fuck Japan for trying to sweep shit under the rug.
Japanese people can read for themselves as well, its wild how many actual adults don't know the basics. In America we were barely taught shit that happened to the Indians but most everyone knows they were fucked raw.

I don't know what argument this supports, but Kim Ilsung was a major in the Soviey Red Army until the end of WW2. He could speak less Korean than Momo, and was fluent in Chinese and Russian.

Stalin basically installed this gyopo dude as the leader of NK.

degenerate

Attached: bona_stop.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

When will she feature in a kdrama again?

post Nancy's fat ass

I want to see Twiceboy and GWSNboy making out

Why does Sana hate dirty inferior koreans so much?

Wow he actually looks normal here.

using my big nation to take advantage of arin

the face of the man who destroyed bacon's bussy

Attached: D5Z0RfQUUAEe6Yq.jpg (1536x2048, 404K)

>big nations take advantage of small ones, that is just how the world works
Eh it's more of a two way street than that. Just look at the Roman Empire; one of the things that helped them expand was a smaller nation or kingdom would usually ask them for help against a rival nation or kingdom and Rome would send an army to help them. Of course they tended to STAY there after they sent that army, but that nation or kingdom that asked them for help did become more stable and secure afterwards.... they just happened to lose their Independence lol

THEY DID IT AGAIN

>not encoding your flacs to a bitrate that is transparent and saving phone space

Attached: flac.png (1280x1024, 279K)

i got some prime material from trash

who knows, hopefully there will be a lot of feet and pits and collar bone and sweat

Attached: nancy.jpg (800x1000, 138K)

The koreans I ask all say that they would've prefered a commie Korea that's always been united, instead of a country that's now split and would never reunite.

That would be fucking hot desu

Attached: IMG_3359.jpg (1938x2048, 410K)

Not even sure NK likes Communist rule. NK was useful from China's perspective when they were afraid of having a major US ally share a border with Northern China but I don't think Beijing has that fear as much anymore THAAD issues excluded.

It seems like NK has become an embarrassment to China now but even they don't want to risk causing a regional war by doing regime change. Plus not sure that they would want to deal with the economic competition from a reunified Korea.

well leave his bussy alone

youtube.com/watch?v=YqAcFbWx33E

MOAR

We can all agree that Viet girls are easier to lay than Koreans

his head looks huge next to hers. Now i see why they are so self-conscious about that

aint shit for free nigga

Attached: 999B4B3B5CC9AF9604.jpg (502x437, 45K)

he literally looks like a fish

>comfort women

Prostitutes.

>Unit 731

Testing on animals has never been unethical.

>Rape of Nanking

Never happened.

Attached: wow.jpg (728x1052, 140K)

based, upload it

Just buy unlimited Cloud Storage and a SD card, bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-223142.png (1080x2160, 1.22M)

Honestly them doing a cooking show together with a celeb chef or two would be maximum comfy. Or a show like Secret Unnie where they just hung out.

I live in Houston where the majority Asian population is Viet. Can confirm.

Attached: 99553B365CC9AF9606.jpg (600x437, 76K)

why are koreans pulling a jew

just get over it you fucking bitches, everyone is dead from ww2 now anyway

A unified Korea wouldnt even be in China's weight class, but they'll give Japan a run for it's money.

Twiceboy x GWSNboy

whos the bottom? GWSNboy looks more dominating

Koreans lived in Russia. Stalin deported a bunch of them to Uzbekistan since he suspected them all being jap spies.

Any GWSN variety recommendations?

Most viet girls are ABGs, whereas koreans are total prudes.

nk in practice (the country as a whole) already runs on gray/black markets anyway, because the regime had to allow them that much to avoid peasant uprisings from complete starvation. especially near the china border there's a lot of smuggling and gray markets

Attached: Kim.Yoohyeon.full.150608.jpg (1000x1499, 628K)

She ugly

Attached: talmudic cult magic books.jpg (2000x3000, 1.31M)

Attached: C7oc-QsXkAEu4F7.jpg (1600x1200, 559K)

Agreed wouldn't be in the same weight class but could compete with the Chinese in several export categories. Obviously stuff like consumer electronics but also some other exports. Especially if SK had increased access to the natural resources in NK.

Dude yes, so many Koreans when I was there. I mostly partied with Koreans as well because Europeans are pretty autistic and Aussie's are annoying. Japanese and Chinese just stuck to their own but Koreans and the locals are pretty open.

cao ni ma

I regret not getting a phone which has an SD card slot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-145824.jpg (1080x1920, 701K)

no, just thought about the GWSNboy right now. was never even a fan. but lesbian andro sex sounds fucking hot

>aint shit for free nigga
America has been doing something similar post WW2. Instead of taking over that nation asking us for help; we'd ask them if they'd like us to build an army base here. We wouldn't FORCE them to accept that base (unless they were a defeated enemy like Japan and Germany), but give them the option.

even if nk opened up and sk unified with it economically, there'll probably be like another century of north koreans being picked on and bullied. they'd need a lot of time to recover since their physical growth and education has been stunted for so long

redpill me on yoohyeon

Cheng Xiao > Lay

twitter.com/byulkl/status/1122106793600212993

>high IQ
>nerds
>micropenises
>live to ten-billion years old
>constantly whining about historical slights
>spreading their culture through global media
oh my god. they're the jews of asia!

Viet millenial seem to alternate between hyper religious and super sexual at least in Dallas and Houston viet communities.

going gook bashing to defend sana's honor
wish me luck kpg

Attached: yoohyeon white.webm (606x1080, 2.76M)

BASED KDRAMA. Probably top 5.

I forgive you, user

good luck mark wahlberg

>stays on kpg
the state of sana cucks

As the "Holocaust" is to Israel, "Japanese oppression" is to South Korea. Neither State could exist without constructing such narratives to cause greater nations to pity and support them, both financially and with force of arms.

Korea literally had no modern industry, medicine, or infrastructure to speak of until the Japanese took over. Slavery was legal in Korea until the Japanese Emperor helped abolished it. Koreans slaughtered and enslaved themselves and lived like savages in mud huts for centuries. The Japanese were the ones who stopped it.

If Japan hadn't annexed their shithole country, it would be Russia or China and there would be no Korean race to speak of thanks to the communist takeover in both nations.

enjoy prison

coincidence?

Attached: Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.png (1280x657, 218K)

Japan is responsible for Korea learning basic civilization things.

Nah they'll be fine by a generation or two, assuming the South Korean government takes control completely.

>the babylonian talmud

>hispolint hours
I'm out

Vietnam legit seems like the SK version of how people from the US go to a Mexico vacation in Cancun. Jeju is obviously the default SK vacation spot but Vietnam seems to allow them to relax a bit more plus way way cheaper.

>As the "Holocaust" is to Israel, "Japanese oppression" is to South Korea
yeah except the japanese oppression actually happened

Japan got 2 nukes and China got raped harder than Korea did. Both these countries don't even cry as much as Korea does about mentioning an emperor which had nothing to do with ww2.

Nah, Koreans aren't that altruistic. Norks will be treated like shit in the case of reunification.

be sure to come back for sad sana hour on mcountdown

Do Viet girls love white guys like kpop girls do?

How much money do idols from the top 3 make a year?

When they make commecials and stuff the money 100% to them?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUG

Attached: 1463716799101.jpg (1600x1067, 1.13M)

>south korea: 106IQ
>japan: 105IQ

dumb ass weaboos

US will give a country access to US economy in exchange for military Alliance which comes with us troops on your soil.

They'll probably need a "Hong Kong" type of situation where there's separate governments and societies with the goal of eventually reuniting, to catch them up.

South Korea will get dirt cheap labor and natural resources, and North Korea will start prospering economically and living-standards.

We'll probably see an influx of NK trainees and idols to help with capitalist propaganda from the South.

Attached: D5fnJ21UYAAIMi2-orig.jpg (2730x4096, 909K)

t. gook

Attached: cd26207052c7484edc8ef414eeb17ef4d12fcf39.jpg (1080x1920, 114K)

the problem for China was that a lot of NK infrastructure was subsidized by USSR states from the get go, when that fell a part China wasn't willing to pick up the slack and kinda pretended like they didn't know them.
Kinda one of those situations where it worked til it didn't...

>how much

$180,000/yr. With prostitution money, $350,000.

i'd convert her to Christianity, if you know what i mean

Based and redpill.

Koreans on WW2
APOLOGZE AND PAY US MONEY!
>sign agreement that payment was enough and apology was enough

PAY US AND APOLOGIZE MORE!

It's just nationalistic shit by whoever is in charge to rile up support.

stupid whore

Attached: Polham Live.webm (400x500, 2.93M)

Are you asking actual millennial korean natives or old immigrants or descendants of immigrants in the west?

Attached: 1548011901470.jpg (600x801, 90K)

good fucking taste man

nair safe for genitals?

Attached: 0F1F58CA-B784-4DE2-B9EC-BEE508D13C04.jpg (300x169, 6K)

It's okay we can rape her in revenge.

Just a reminder that both Koreas were actually third world poor countries after Japan left, and NK actually prospered more than SK economically until the 1980s.

The prosperity of South Korea isn't because of Japan.

what?

there might a few nk idols a few decades later from now, but there's really not that many north koreans in general

That much? Fuck. I thought they were fucking rich, like I'm going to buy a 19millions dollars house rich.

Attached: bst girls.webm (1280x720, 3M)

so if i marry an uggo kgirl i get in on that kjew gold?

she's crying because she wants to go back home already

depends on idol, CF make more money for them than any concerts or music sales.

Viet girls from suburban Houston are pretty much just white girls at this point desu

Kpop idols are indentured servants, man. The company keeps most of the money

GWSN boy is so much hotter than Twiceboy

Attached: 31256359_2164149647159755_1226969420849479680_n.webm (640x360, 1.54M)

ruske

A mix. My parents participated in the student protests in the 1980s which helped finally bringing in democracy to SK.
I asked a few of my millenial korean friends who's lived here for 4 years or less.

I'm not fucking asking gyopo koreans. Theyre all koreaboos and weebs and have no culture.

Any recommendations? I have 15 free days and nothing to watch.

well, there's always yoojung.

You read what I said.

Some of the issues between SK and Japan come from more recent times than WW2 if we are being honest. The way that the Zainichi Koreans in Japan have been treated historically hasn't been great. Plus the Korean schools in Japan are weirdly biased towards NK rather than SK.

>momo constantly eating so having to constantly use the bathroom
>mina has anal fissures
sana is the only jline member with an ass worth eating

only the ones at the very very top are millionaires
bts members have bought 1 or 2 apartments worth a few million each or so

no one actually knows the answer, but there are some idols that straight up own buildings so they're doing alright

she better suc his dick before sitting on his facd

you mean this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=qBfyIQbxXPs

nk's funding it

there was a big GWSN fanboy on here earlier who probably could have helped with that, I guess he's gone now. He was spamming pictures of the girlboy for like 4 threads in a row

IMAGINE twiceboy schlicking it to gwsnboy

I watched a video on YouTube by a random dude and I didn't believe him so I came ask you guys. I don't make anything close to that, but at least I don't have to go through all that shit.

Fuck

Attached: IMG_20190501_231435.jpg (1080x1212, 127K)

Attached: DVLFioNU8AAtj4e.jpg (1827x2737, 1.11M)

True, but also I'd let Momo shit on me.

Attached: SanaSittingZoomRemix.webm (466x886, 2.88M)

Because Zainichi Koreans are niggers, and communist niggers at that. They should be thankful they aren't sent back to their North Korean shithole.

so dead it lulz

lol remember when they said the main one from mamamoo was a NK escapee? lol

that guy's talking out his ass. nobody really knows how much the top kpops make but there's a lot of hints that they make a lot

Some of those second gen kpops invested in gangnam clubs, they definitely have some money

That's hot.

Signal
Mister Sunshine
Misaeng
Fight My Way
Alongside My Mister, they're my top 5 so far.

They're what, 5% of the total idols, right?

i'd def do momo's butt even if it wasnt clean

that's what he was asking about though, the top idols

They make a lot but a small % compared to company

probably like a 90/10% skew or something ridiculous for most things and slightly better on CF.

Remember the Ainu

Yeah, I was hoping they were still on. Oh well. I looked around and it doesn't look like they really have much going for them as far as variety goes.

imagine getting pranked into thinking that someone else liked your shitty iz*drops girls and then mocked so flawlessly that you spend two hours phonereporting the post out of bitterness and butthurt

What about commercials? Does Irene give a portion of her money to SM when she does a soju commercial?

where can one even watch kdramas

whats funny is bts puts all this work in for all these years, essentially giving up life to work 24/7 and they still dont have one direction wealth lol

Those are definitely the exceptions like GD, TOP, Yoona, Suzy, etc. Basically all of them come from the elite 2nd generation and 1st generation groups. Alot of them also have significant money from acting and CF work.

It's mainly just BB, TVXQ, SNSD, WG type groups in that category and not even all the members of the top groups.

90% of idols don't make money and constantly paying back debt. They basically have slave contracts.
youtu.be/ddzZxAWUViw

Its generally known the top kpops earn roughly 20-50% of profits (depending on company) divided by number of members.
YG and JYP are known to be 50/50.

Watched all of them, user. That's basically my Top 5 too. Misaeng was the first one that made me care about kdramas. It thought I was gonna watch The Office but from Korea lol

based

Irene is a findom ice bitch, the CEO gives her his portion.

twice pussy

apparently commercials are the most lucrative, and i've heard those are like a 50/50 split. but neither i nor this guy actually knows for sure

all we know is when they buy lavish apartments and houses, or buildings, we can see they're doing pretty well then

korean dramas are racist against japanese

yes, but it's also quite lucrative for the idol as well in the end. tours are especially money makers for popular idol groups.
got7 is nugu in korea but due to their world tours bambam can buy himself things like a nice apartment in the rich part of seoul, and custom gold & diamond grills

Americans act like they haven't been (((brainwashed))).

those numbers aren't verified at all but are paraded as facts. no it's not known, at all

Tiffany owns the building I live in

don't most top idols end up making most of their income passively through buying properties and going landlord anyway

Probably just a Twitter fag that god made incomplete

i don't watch dramas

Based

Pretty much they're slaves for the first few years, and if they make it big like RV or Twice then they can pay off their debt and start making good money.

All those groups that never pop don't make shit.

The only confirmed numbers are the old SM ones

wanna one each made over a million in a year, according to the media

yeah they made soooo much money. thats why half of them are ending up in jail right now

That and sucking dick

i bet sana got so much twice p because of the scandal

big 3 groups don't have trainee debt

That's how most of anyone does. If you're rich enough to invest in property, and you don't, then you're wasting your time and money.

>scandal
your whinings don't matter, your life is irrelevant

Richest kpop is probably one of the Exo Chinks

yeah that was solar
which is funny because she's one of the most extroverted idols i've ever seen

allkpop.com/article/2018/12/wanna-one-s-group-and-individual-profits-revealed

Not big 3, but its confirmed that W1 earned average 25%.
And its only because of the arrangement with CJEM, as they get average 50% from their home labels.

thats how a lot of people who accumulate a lot of capital invest it

Imagine jihyo getting pissef at sana

BASED AND BOSTONPILLED