How do we fix Yea Forums?

How do we fix Yea Forums?

Attached: 1555884259683.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ilovebrucewillis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by you not posting this thread every other day

>fell for the bait

It's almost there, really.

bully poptimists

hey man idk, it's been a long time since i spent time on moo (grew out of Yea Forums) and you know, it's actually nice and it's not that much worse than when i left, but idk i think we should protect Yea Forums, i think your question is 'how do we fix humans'

more rhcp, weezer, strokes, smashing pumpkins, oasis, and u2 threads

by posting uncensored pics of this chick

Hot take:
Everyone should use a trip so we can identify shills and spammers
Then we could also know who's opinions to disregard (i.e. mine ;-)) and who actually knows what they are talking about

IT NEEDS MORE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS HATE THREADS

close it

range ban pinoy ip addresses

need more scaruffi bros

I post probably 80% of those threads and RHCP is my favorite band

needs more scaruffi drones + rhcp hate threads

So fix it by making it reddit without upboats? The site format is perfectly fine if the users aren't retarded fags

Back in the day just about everybody was a tripfag. It was kind of lame in that respect though.
>dude let's post with a username on an anonymous image board

doesn't need fixing. you're just old now. you had your time and you can't handle the next generation having theirs

Attached: giphy (1).gif (240x228, 857K)

dino was pretty based imo
but no, everyone posted with trips way back and it has literally been a site feature forever, why not use it?

based, they're my favorite band too and i love those fucking threads. keep it up friend

IDs

nope, bullshit, name 1 (one) new big meme that's not a rehash of old ones

Woah wait I didn't do anything i promise

it's all just wojak variations and shit ending in -oomer recently
other memes posted here are from normie sites like fucking instagram and tiktok (stuff like the hit or miss cosplayer girl and shit)

You can't

ban everyone who hates kpop and metal

exactly

>2010: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2011: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2012: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2013: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2014: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2015: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2016: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2017: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2018: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"
>2019: "how do we fix Yea Forums?"

>honk
>have sex
>Ray Pist

memes only proliferate via general acceptance or relatability with their target audience. There are tons of shitty(by oldfag standards) memes that the younger generation vibes with. I don't get involved because hey, that's their thing and it isn't 2012 anymore. I mean, do you wanna go back to FUUUUUUU memes and fucking rickrolling? Our memes were dumb af too

I liked the desperate need to kill Brian Wilson

>pepe spinoff
>incel spinoff
>i dont even know this one

names existed before reddit
if everyone just having a name made this board reddit then having a name is the least of your problems

There's one thing and one thing only that we could do to immensely improve this board, instantly, overnight, and that's facilitate more discussion about AntiWarhol. Make posts about him, reply to the ones that exist, guide the discussions, and make sure they stay on track. If we're here to discuss music, ultimately, we are here to discuss AntiWarhol. There is no way for a person to grasp the full implications of the site and not realize this. We're talking about the most patrician RYMer that ever existed. You must realize this. It's not a joke anymore. We're seeing the world degenerate further and further into chaos, and we're standing by and watching it happen. You want to fix this board? You want to fix the world? You want to fix your life? You need only take one step: drone AntiWarhol. There is no substitute for hard work, and that's what Rich require of you if you are to understand his taste. If you are to understand not just it, but the world. We're not talking about "those types", irrelevant random xd bullshit on a useless forum, or the joys of having no friends or hobbies or life. We're talking about saving our lives. We're talking about meditating on God. We're talking about communing with the primary presence. This is not an issue to be treated lightly.

Attached: antiwarhol.jpg (572x572, 36K)

drone antiwarhol + scaruffi + btrl
make Yea Forums patrician again

>the state of memery in 2019

Attached: serveimage (10).jpg (640x640, 52K)

Adopting a trip and giving the board some fucking personality is my move so it can be like when the board had tastemakers.

Source?

this

Attached: mu gods.jpg (1952x2491, 1.07M)

bump threads about good music and encourage threads that promote new music discovery
krautrock threads, no wave threads, post rock threads, shoegaze threads, funk threads, noise rock threads, post punk threads, sharethreads, patrician threads, jazz threads, tradfolk threads, threads about obscure ethiopian highlife records from the 80s, modular synth threads, plunderphonics threads, all this crazy shit I use to see on Yea Forums back in the day instead of paramore, rhcp, oasis, chvrches, billie elish, etc

nice
didn't know mu/core was basically pitchfork

bring eric taxxon back

how fuck difficult is it to reverse image search??
instagram.com/ilovebrucewillis/

and this

IG@ilovebrucewillis

me too sweetheart, but you'll probably bang him first cus u got that asian bahhdy and I'm a big 6 ft white man that looks like him

Some heavyweight art hoe right there

I think it's this honestly. I enjoyed this board more when I was being an obnoxious teenage shithead, and I'm sure older posters though people like me were ruining the board. The shoe is on the other foot now, it seems. Enjoy your time in the sun, zoomers; it ends much sooner than you feel like it should.