Of all the bad things musicians have done and been haunted by why is Kurt Cobain trying to take sexual advantage of a...

Of all the bad things musicians have done and been haunted by why is Kurt Cobain trying to take sexual advantage of a retarded girl nearly never mentioned with him admitting he didn't do it just because her vagina smelled

Attached: Kurt-Cobain-bb27-top-2016-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/KurtCobainJournals/page/n12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it never happened

you typed retarded girl but i think you meant to say all woman XDD upvote 4 pewdiepie like and subricbe lol

Because Kurt Cobain told tall tales about his life that were complete bullshit

It's literally in his journal and mentioned in the recent documentary montage of heck

>It's literally in his journal
Post page # where it’s mentioned and close friends of Kurt don’t believe montage of heck to be true

This

Dude hated himself for that but I still don't think he an hero,'d because of that. He loved attention too much as much as he hated it

>being this much of a cobain apologist fag

He raped a fat retarded girl and was bullied because of it in school. It's in his own verbal spoken/recorded words in the film.

Bro if it’s mentioned in his journal like you say why can’t you find a page # lmao. And people who personally knew Kurt calling the documentary bullshit is not my judgement to make I’m just making an observation

>close friends of Kurt don’t believe montage of heck to be true

oh wow, they're incredulous that the person they love and respect would do a bad thing? oh well! that proves it! no way he could ever have done it then!

This

/thread

>Bro if it’s mentioned in his journal like you say why can’t you find a page # lmao

If you know where it is, then why are you using your own lazy to avoid finding it? Afraid of the truth? I didn't have someone spoonfeed it to me you incel, go find it yourself. Ineffectual fucking baby whinging at me because he doesn't want to dispell his own ignorance even tho he fucking knows exactly where to look, what the actual fuck is this???

>"i'm too lazy to look at the roof, so it doesn't exist!"

Literally neck yourself.

how the fuck can you know exactly where to find something, but insist it doesn't exist because you're too lazy to look it up? that is the ultimate in stupidity

Does anybody other than Gen X'ers even care about Nirvana still?

Yea annoying born in le wrong gen zoomers. You know the ones that post shit on social media about how bands used to play solely for the music and not for money hungry festivals

Post sauce.

Someone is making up crap I think.

Is this because people made the "why is hip hop so terrible" threads?
Lots of spam today.

Don’t get your panties ina knot faggot just tell me what page number it is, if you don’t know that’s fine but you brought up the fact that he mentioned it in his journals.

>if you don’t know that’s fine but you brought up the fact that he mentioned it in his journals.

No, I didn't. I'm not even that user. But I still think you're absolutely pathetic and a petulant pain in the ass. "Durr fagg" Pretty ironic you're valiantly defending a guy who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire with comments like that. Sad as fuck.

>just tell me what page number it is

No, go read it. It's on a page entitled "RETARD FUCKER" you would have to be a Kurt Cobain rape victim to miss it.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser to prove guilt, not the guilty to prove innocence.
This isn't the EU.

>The burden of proof lies with the accuser to prove guilt

Go wipe your ass with that nonsense, stupid. You know what you have to do. Yes, even a retard like you can read a book.

Faggot

Could you imagine trying to sound like the intellectual while absolutely refusing to read anything related to the discussion?

are you retarded? he wrote stories in his journal. do you also think he was lactating?

>This isn't the EU.

Uh-oh, watch out folks, this smart guy knows politics! Whoa, you really got us on the ropes now, Mr. Won't Read 100 Pages.

>Go wipe your ass with that nonsense, stupid. You know what you have to do
Yeah, call you a liar and shill for not even proving anything inferring you're accusing. You're as bad as a woman that cries rape against people she's never met.
Kill yourself.

Because he's dead. The end

"It doesn't exist if I'm too lazy to find it!"

What? A secondary source with no actual evidence and no evidence presented in court or any proof of criminal wrongdoing? Just accusations alone with no evidence?

Attached: 1548243509509.jpg (300x400, 31K)

>not even proving anything

The proof is right there, it's a publicly published book for anybody to procur. Are you impoverished? Are you suggesting that I should fund your ability to participate in MY discussion? You're entitled to interact with facts if you can't afford them or can't motivate yourself to obtain them. I'm not here to handhold you through my discussion. I didn't invite you, I don't need you, you have nothing to do with any of this.

I shouldn't need to find something that anybody is trying to prove. You need to post sauce. It is YOUR burden.

>300 page journal filled with indecipherable chicken scratch and drawings
>expects others to read utter nonsense for you to make a point that didn’t even need to bring this journal up at any point
Jesus Christ why even say it’s in his journals if you won’t even give a range of pages to go off of, and with how defensive you’re acting I don’t think the page exists at all

>A secondary source with no actual evidence and no evidence presented in court or any proof of criminal wrongdoing?

How the fuck is Kurt Cobain writing in his own hand in his journal about his own life a SECONDARY source?

Do you think if you post an intelligent man with your post, it's going to trick people into buying your nonsense? I'm sorry you're too stupid to be able to locate a text that's been public for decades.

If you consider Kurt cobain a reliable narrator you have to be stupid

>I shouldn't need to

It's a book that exists. Anytime someone posts about an album, they should link it too? Anytime someone talks about a film, we've gotta send your broke ass a bootleg? You're stupid and poor.

>The proof is right there, it's a publicly published book
>which is all just hearsay evidence

Nice. Great job for proving that he did nothing.

>Are you suggesting that I should fund your ability to participate in MY discussion?
What?

>You're entitled to interact with facts if you can't afford them or can't motivate yourself to obtain them
Oh, so you just want to buy some faggots book that he wrote to cash in on some dead guy who can't possibly retort the accusation on account of being FUCKING DEAD.
Should this be reportable for advertisement?

Attached: 1534334807859.jpg (621x569, 23K)

Then he's a creep writing and recording gross fantasies about raping a retarded girl. Still doesn't wash well for him, no matter how you view it.

Take down all the *white* Male stars of old guys! He didn't get harassed and abused enough when he was alive!!!! Also I hate justin bieber!!!!!

Usually when people talk about a film or album they include a timestamp of their favorite part

do you really think someone would do that? just write things that aren't true?

Why should people purchase a book about shit some person makes up about a guy who can't possible give a word on whether it is true or not?
This is advertisement of a book. Post the PRIMARY sauce or GTFO.

>Oh, so you just want to buy some faggots book that he wrote to cash in on some dead guy who can't possibly retort the accusation on account of being FUCKING DEAD.

Yes you dense motherfucker.. We're discussing a book. We don't have to provide you the book to read in order to allow you to discuss the book as well. That's fucking stupid.

This is unusual.

Post that sauce then. Post the specific phrase.
It probably does not exist.

This.
I think this "proof" is lies because nobody seems to know where it is.

Then he's a creep writing and recording gross fantasies about raping a retarded girl. Still doesn't wash well for him, no matter how you view it.

>Why should people purchase a book

To read the book in order to properly discuss the book. Is this new to you? People discussing media you haven't experienced? Yes, we have read it, now we're talking about it, so why do we have to provide it unto you? We don't even know you or even want you to discuss it. If you really want to, go find it, read it, and then you can participate.

Is that really that unreasonable you entitled bitch?

>. We don't have to provide you the book to read in order to allow you to discuss the book as well.
You should at least post the quote.
Of course you won't do that either because you're selling a book.

No it’s not it comes up in casual conversation, of course I’m not literally talking about a time stamp but usually people bring up their favorite parts and at what time they usually occur, whether it’s the 3rd song or if it’s the 3rd act of a film people do mention what general time going into an album or film that they like the most

>Post the specific phrase.

>You should at least post the quote.

It's several pages. I'm not going to transcribe several fucking pages of a handwritten journal for you.

You people know nothing about books. You are unbelievably stupid.

The books online for free

archive.org/details/KurtCobainJournals/page/n12

>No it’s not it comes up in casual conversation

I meant that this topic is unusual then by your standards. I wasn't contradicting you. This thread is unusual for not including a timestamp, yes.

Note: not all versions have that section, I know there's a "complete" version you can get on Amazon right now, it's also available on most tablets. Poverty and laziness is the only thing preventing people from accessing this basic information.

>To read the book in order to properly discuss the book.
>that you have to buy and allow a guy to profit from
>even if we then discover it's a load of spin and is not even sourced or referenced correctly

This Michael Moore tier journalism.

Also a primary source isn't the book. The book is a secondary source. It's essentially hearsay or a modified version of primary material.
I at least expected a quote and a link.

Attached: colin powel.jpg (392x500, 117K)

>I think this "proof" is lies because nobody seems to know where it is.

The whole point is that everyone itt knows exactly where it is but no one wants to go get it. Oh, and all the people too lazy to find it are claiming that proves it doesn't exist. Because logic is nothing and we're all a lie.

>I at least expected a quote and a link.

Suck a dick, dumbshit.

So, poor or lazy? Which is it?

>It's several pages
What pages.

Thank you. Someone finally delivered.

>What pages.

Poor or lazy?

How can you be this fucking cringy? People don't even number their journal pages normally and why the fuck does the page number matter so much to you?

>The whole point is that everyone itt knows exactly where it is but no one wants to go get it
Don't fucking assume that. That's how press pushes crap without anybody checking if it's true or not. That is propaganda.
You have to be this prudent on the modern web as most people push bullshit.

>paying for fraudulent info

>The whole point is that everyone itt knows exactly where it is but no one wants to go get it.
Bro who the fuck would spend money so frivolously on something you say that might not be true

So you don't know?
Cool, confirmed bullshit.

Ok great now what pages are they

>Bro who the fuck would spend money so frivolously on something you say that might not be true

But it IS true. That's why I'm not even fucking considering your stupid angle to it because I've read it and I know it's true. I don't need to prove anything to anybody to know what is what.

>"It's not true because I wasn't specifically pointed directly towards it"

How can you express these though processes publicly with any self-respect?

So, lazy. Right. You have it now, right fucking there, and you're too lazy to read it. Do you have any dignity?

Because dumbass it’s a book and I can easily find the quote in the PAGE NUMBER due to it being published like book.

Also it’s the only proof of this story existing outside of 1 singular tape of Kurt rambling

It's not even an obscure section, he specifically titled it and wrote on about it for pages, but people can't sift through the pages. Then fuck off out of this thread.

>It's the only proof it exists outside of this blatantly corroborating proof!

see pic

>It's not even an obscure section, he specifically titled it and wrote on about it for pages
It's a 200 page collection, I really don't want to go through 200 pages of his laundry. So far it's exactly as I thought he was. Nothing surprising whatsoever and no talk of retard girls.

I don't even understand anymore. Do you think I want you to read every single, solitary word leading up to the passage? What is even happening in your brain? Not a lot, but what's going on in there is nothing good.

>I really don't want to go through 200 pages of his laundry

Then don't, and then go away. Wow. Life is really easy.

I would rather my thread die than have to be asked by another middle school dropout to hold their hand through the first book they've read in a decade.

Here you go pals

Attached: 85E1A8FF-6130-4CCA-83D0-36B0E68DCA5C.png (750x1334, 2.04M)

>5. ??????
>6. Profit.

I love this journal so far. He's exactly as I imagined... which makes me a little suspicious of it.

Most of it is fucking shopping lists. I wouldn't expect people to read through this crap.
Luckily for you, that's my expertise.

Attached: p041_profit.png (1260x1746, 1.35M)

More like they knew he was a crazy junkie that lied about being homeless for attention.

He embellished that story, meaning there was some truth to it. That raises the question then, if this retard rape story is "embellished" then how fucked up is the truth?

>did not have downs syndrome of mongoloid
>mongoloid
wut.

>says she's not a retard at all and people misinterpreted her
How is this negative?

Attached: wtf am i reading.jpg (818x783, 178K)

Attached: 2D5E6F5B-FFCC-4EE9-9E27-E9C8F519EE32.png (750x1334, 2.41M)

ITT: Nirvana fans doing what Nirvana fans do best

Notice the specific ways this story differs from how he told it in Montage of Heck too. In MoH he claimed the father beat the shit out of him at the school, but in this version, no such thing happened.

Are you not familiar with the term mongoloid? It was a pretty common alternative to retard in the 80's and 90's.

So he had sex with a mentally challenged girl, so what? There's plenty of other Rock Stars with weirder sex stories.

so the retarded girl was also being raped by her cousin?

>So he raped the retard, so what?

lmao this is the best reaction yet

>not posting the rest of the story

What a shit thread and, reading through, mostly because the people won't post the evidence.

>There's plenty of other Rock Stars with weirder sex stories.

Incriminating others doesn't exonerate yourself.

>she did it with her cousin
kek

Regardless all I see is a guy who knew a girl that others thought was retarded and he disagreed with that interpretation and made love to her.
Again, how is this negative?

>Over protective father whines
I bet that girl was looking to escape his control if she wasn't retarded. If Kurt says in his personal diary she wasn't really retarded and was misinterpreted then she may have been.

I will admit I think his mates stealing from her is a dog act and Kurt should have stopped that. I see sincere regret in this diary about that and that would make sense considering he made love to her.

He killed himself because he knew heroin was gonna make getting attention harder and harder to keep anyway.

Was Kurt also a retard?

They haven't even posted the whole thing itt yet

>made love to her.

You didn't even read it you Kurt Cobain victim. He specifically said that her personal hygiene was so poor, as it is with the tards, he ran away in disgust.

>AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

>If Kurt says in his personal diary she wasn't really retarded and was misinterpreted then she may have been.

Nothing in this story fits that though. She was an idiot with a dirty snatch who fucked her cousin and her parents and school clearly considered her to be of diminished capacities.

>considering he made love to her.

Go get raped like a retard

>She was an idiot with a dirty snatch

Attached: 9314876-large[1].jpg (380x510, 46K)

It was the moment when she mentioned she fucks her cousin "all the time" that Kurt realized she was an average teenage girl.

considering the cops thought she wasn't retarded I think people are misinterpreting the situation.

>girl is thought of at retarded
>actually isn't
>Kurt's mates steal from this girl
>He see's she's not actually retarded and that people are just calling her retarded for no valid reason
>falls for her, asks to have sex
>she consents to it
>father, assuming she was retarded and also assuming Kurt was like his mates considered this exploitation of his "retarded" daughter
>School finds out about the sex, discriminate against Kurt by calling him a retard fucker (and against the girl by calling her a retard)
>the nonsense is so bad it depresses Kurt to the point of suicide
>he failed at killing himself
>all of this because a girl couldn't find love because everyone thought she was a retard

Remember, some people thought the same about Kurt too.
This is depressing as hell.

Feels bad man. ;_;

Attached: p030_troubled_girl_sex_highlighted.png (1260x1746, 2.4M)

>considering the cops thought she wasn't retarded I think people are misinterpreting the situation.

Fuck off, William Barr

why the fuck is this bitch editorializing the journal? trying to control the fucking narrative, huh? I knew it, a fucking Kurt fan would come in to post it but spin it like he;s some fucking hero

I hope every daughter you have gets the worst case of down syndrome and grows up to fuck her cousin before another little creep diddles her and exploits her. Every daughter.

>This is depressing as hell.

How can we be talking about an actual rape and then spin it into, "oh man, he must've been so sad while raping that retard :( this is XXXTentacion all over again, I miss this Cobain nigga"

So she failed at school, therefore she can't have sex?
How fucking retarded is that? Poor girl couldn't make real friends because her entire community thought she was mentally handicapped even though officially she wasn't.
I'm thinking this is just like my sister which my family used to consider "odd" (but we never went as far as "retarded" because we didn't assume that on grades). Turns out she's now programming in her new job so she has to have not only a brain, but a good brain. Teachers considered her bordering on mentally deficient though.
I think this just like that girl and there are many like that.

>>he failed at killing himself

Third time's the charm, thankfully.

>So she failed at school, therefore she can't have sex?

Intellect directly correlates with capacity to consent. That is the reason you can't fuck children, animals, or retards. You do realize you can't fuck children or animals too, right?

>Teachers considered her bordering on mentally deficient though.

she was probably severely autistic, most likely a genetic form also found in her close relatives

This.

I looked through every single page and there was nothing even close to him raping another person, the closest thing to that are him saying to 1. Don’t rape while listing out a set of moral rules to live by, the lyrics to Floyd the barber and rape me, and the fact that in the December of 91-92 he got robbed by someone and he considered it “being raped harder than they will ever know” btw that’s page 252.

In short you’re lying, but thanks for making me read the damn thing it inspired me to start keeping a journal of my own

This isn't rape. This is a girl looking for sex and consenting. This a person calling her retarded when she actually was far more complex and not retarded at all. This is representative of how people that don't work with this system are judged as retarded prematurely, even though they're perfectly capable of social interactions. This is proof of how a group's falsely believed mentality on a person could force that person to be ostracised.

Kurt experienced the same shit himself remember. No wonder his opinion on her differed.

Attached: 1554204072151.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

>I looked through every single page and there was nothing even close to him raping another person

Wow, the rapist didn't explicitly describe himself as a rapist? Yeah, man, you're about halfway through a thought process. C'mon little engine, "I think I can!"

>This is a girl looking for sex and consenting

Pedophiles say the same exact thing every single day.

HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE

>This is a girl looking for sex

"I swear officer, I wasn't raping that rottweiler, he was humping my leg! He was beggin to fuck me!"

Anons itt really wanna fuck a retard too and hope that this Kurt story can stealth normalize it. Fuck that noise.

Well considering the cops considered her literally not autistic or retarded, I doubt that.
And considering I have had a family member with similar "borderline" issues I think I know the true nature of what happened. She used to do dumb shit all the time but she wasn't retarded (even though teachers disagreed).

>Intellect directly correlates with capacity to consent.
Not really. Once you're over the age of consent that's all you need. It's up to the parent perhaps to try and stop that, but it sounds like this chick went out of her way to get to Kurt and his friends. His friends were unempathetic, but considering his diary, Kurt is not like them.

>Pedophiles say the same exact thing every single day.
>pedophiles are the same as people fucking literally not retarded people past the age of consent and assumed retarded by confirmation bias of her peers
The only retards here are people like you.

Ok this is all the proof I wanted thank you. Damn what a weirdo

>Well considering the cops considered her literally not autistic or retarded, I doubt that.

Major asterisk: According to Kurt

>Once you're over the age of consent that's all you need.

I agree, they should've let people fuck Terri Schiavo up until the day she died. You are absolute cringe.

Females exist to be raped. Therefor, your argument is completely moot. Sip on a glass of onions water and calm the fuck down.

This is Yea Forums, not fucking Yea Forums, /g/, /pol/ etc.

Fine, you creep, Kurt is such a misunderstood genius for how he raped that retarded girl. It was basically art.

ITT: someone is selling Kurt's personal diaries and is shilling that book by pretending shit said in it means something else.

Idgaf if you buy it secondhand or torrent it, but don't come into a discussion about a book/album/film/game/etc. and demand people provide it unto you. Fuck off then.

>Terri Schiavo
Except Kurt says this chick is NOT retarded and the cops agree with the OFFICIAL DIAGNOSIS that she's not retarded.
All I read is that Kurt fucked a lonely girl ostracised by the publics perception of her and trapped by her Dad's misconception.

Attached: 153421537993_1.gif (396x291, 398K)

>1980's Aberdeen cops in charge of diagnosing mental illness

You people are dumb lmao

See

Don't assert a fact without providing evidence or I have no case to answer such a submission.

>Except Kurt says this chick is NOT retarded and the cops agree with the OFFICIAL DIAGNOSIS

Kurt is a doctor now, and the cops are licensed physician's in pediatric psychology. Good to know.

Holy fucking shit, people will defend literally fucking anything.

>Don't assert a fact

It's a discussion about a book. You're actually saying "don't discuss a book without posting it for me"

>No guize, Kurt diagnosed her while raping her, so everything is cool!

I don’t know what it’s like to be a male autist but I know as a female autist we are all just treated as tards at school..

Idk guys, on one hand, it sounds like rape, but on the other, the possible rapist says "nuh-uh" so it's basically impossible to tell in any meaningful way

The police said, according to Kurt, that the girl was NOT mentally retarded. It’s far more likely that she was a bit quiet or weird and teenagers being the cruel monsters they are called her a retard

clean your snatch and then maybe it wouldn't be considered rape

>The police said, according to Kurt, that the girl was NOT mentally retarded

Kurt is a doctor now, and the cops are licensed physician's in pediatric psychology. Good to know.

Wait what, how does a joke about being spoon fed get a response like this?

>It’s far more likely that she was a bit quiet or weird and teenagers being the cruel monsters they are called her a retard
Also Kurt said she went to normal classes.

Where are the results of the psychological examination of this girl? Nowhere.

>Kurt said she went to normal classes

So did Chris-Chan

Attached: chriss-jpg[1].26653_.jpg (528x720, 40K)

found a rare pic of one of her classmates

Attached: images[1].jpg (194x259, 8K)

I'm a 25 year old virgin and this cute (very) autistic goth girl has had a crush on me since high school. She's a year older than me and we still talk off and on. I am not autistic, and sometimes I feel creepy talking to her because of this mental gap. How morally fucked up would it be for me to just fuck her? She's told me repeatedly that she wants it, and I've never gone through with it. I'm really sick of being a virgin.

I’m a germaphobe and can barely get a bit of dirt or a slight smell on me without sperging out. Keep working on ur edgyness though you’ll get it one day!

>Aberdeen hicks in charge of self diagnosing and perpetrating a meme about a girl by confirmation bias
Because small towns and cities never perpetuate urban myths amirite:?

>How morally fucked up would it be for me to just fuck her?

Rape.

All I have to go on is Kurt’s word and a voice tape of what happened.

It’s seems to me to be an awkward sex encounter by an awkward teenager with a girl who may or may not be retarded. But the only reason we believe she’s retarded is because teenagers are calling her retarded, which btw teenagers will call any other teen not fitting a normie mold retarded.

To clarify, results of psychological examination aren't released publicly due to professional confidentially. This thread is retarded and shoukd be janitorized.

She's not even considered autist from what I read though. And I don't agree with most diagnosis of autism nowadays because some times the person having difficulty simply does not work with the current system. I'm talking "borderline disorder" here or "manic depression" or someone with a brain that thinks a certain way.

Pretty fucked up. Just hook up with some bitch from Tinder. Who cares if the sex is good or not? It's consensual and you'll most likely never talk to them again. You have nothing to lose.

>Keep working on ur edgyness though you’ll get it one day!

Keep working on your inability to maintain eye contact, clown.

Her legal guardians considered her retarded. That's infinitely more meaningful, as it is their own offspring. They're not the ultimate arbiter of judgment, but Kurt's so full of shit. He's desperately looking for any lame ass reason why she might not be retarded, like this Chris-Chan fallacy that because she was in "regular classes" she wasn't retarded. I had a 'tard with down syndrome in my classes. So what?

>All I have to go on is Kurt’s word and a voice tape of what happened.

And your capacity to analyze it is on par with a Kurt Cobain victim.

>from what I read

Ask yourself, what did you read?

Those boards don't give obvious sauces sometimes. /pol/ only gives it in the OP. Yea Forums provides you the "sauce" for anime (YOOOO).

>I don't agree with most diagnosis of autism nowadays

Neck yourself, you know-it-all.

>someone with a brain that thinks a certain way

what the fuck does that even MEAN

>And your capacity to analyze it is on par with a Kurt Cobain victim.
Bro just call me retarded don’t use some roundabout way to say some juvenile insult.

Why do you think she’s retarded? We don’t even know her name yet you think she’s a bronze metal at the special olympics I don’t get it. I’m not trying to be argumentative I just want to know

Do it you fucking retard. (pun intended)
The fact that you think autists are incapable of consent is quite sickening and honestly, you are a shitlord for it. Don't listen to these clowns and pump that retard pussy my nigga

The real question is though
Did he commit suicide, or did Courtney kill him?

> But the only reason we believe she’s retarded is because teenagers are calling her retarded, which btw teenagers will call any other teen not fitting a normie mold retarded.
This. I think we have a severe case of either bullying or a perpetuated myth about a girl. It happens. One rumour goes around school and suddenly you're mentally retarded.
The Dad seems to think people took advantage of her, but I'm not certain he even considers retarded (in fact it seems he considers her quiet and manipulable. Alternatively, perhaps this is an indicator of helicopter parenting and his daughter's behaviour is her trying to break free from that).

The only info we have to judge this.
Hence why we can't assume anything at all.
The fact this is a diary means there's a hint more honesty in his interpretation here though.

>you think she’s a bronze metal at the special olympics

with personal hygiene like that? she's not even allowed to shovel up after the horses

>I think

Thinking isn't everyone's strong suit. Have you tried fingerpainting or drinking bleach instead?

>Hence why we can't assume anything at all.

You can absolutely draw conclusions.

>The fact this is a diary means there's a hint more honesty in his interpretation here though.

no it fucking doesn't, that's the goddam dumbest thing in this entire thread

She could also be mentally retarded but allowed in the normal class, but I don’t think that’s the case

The way people interpret situations doesn't become "more honest" because it's been committed to a diary. That's some stupid teenage girl superstition.

Did I just go to a really good high school or does he seem borderline illiterate for that age?

Not all people learn things the same way. We all may agree on something, but in reality we would all be interpreting what that thing is differently.
See - Kant.

To me, a retard would not be able to socialise at all let alone get into a bed with another person. A retard would be far less likely to know what sex even is, let alone talk with people.

Have you tried actually proving an assertion instead of slinging mud and slandering a person with nonsense?
Or are you that BTFO.

Attached: 1514457519455.png (600x482, 573K)

I've had plenty direct interactions with plenty of people across the spectrum in a professional capacity, and there are definitely people who can hold a conversation, but can't consent to sex properly.

>Have you tried actually proving an assertion

The truth asserts itself. It is self-evident and I am merely expressing contempt at those who could have broadcast directly into their consciousness and still fail to comprehend it or deflect it outright.

washingtonfag here
that's probably above average for aberdeen in the 80s

Doesn't sound like it. It sounds like school bullying. And that would explain why that girl allowed herself to be exploited by Kurt's friends and why Kurt sounds deeply remorseful in this diary yet assertive that she was slandered by the community who simply considered her a retard.

Attached: 1506880358306.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Just get real bruh, you secretly wanna fuck a retard too. It's so obvious with your glorification of this rape.

what is the Pacific Northwest an intellectual abyss?

>It sounds like school bullying

Is this gonna be your pickup line when you start flirting with retards? "nah babe, you're super smart and smell so good, they're just bullying you and hate all vaginas"

who doesn't wanna fuck a cute retarded girl though?
ever seen the peanut butter girl?

>I've had plenty direct interactions with plenty of people across the spectrum in a professional capacity, and there are definitely people who can hold a conversation, but can't consent to sex properly.
You're the problem here then, you're assuming so much with people based on your biased opinion of them when they instead want to be free people like all people and want to do what free people do.

>you're assuming so much

"Nah man, stop diagnosing these poor women and let me fuck 'em already! Really, they are super smart and smell so good, stop bullying these totally capable sexually active girls!"

>they instead want to be free people like all people and want to do what free people do.

Yeah, and kids want to be adults, and dogs hump human legs. We get it, you want to fuck a retard, go ahead and enjoy your rape charges.

Are you just going to strawman all day?

Attached: 1552566850207.jpg (406x364, 171K)

Fuck you, we're talking about a minor here as well. He raped an underage retard. He's a borderline pedophile.

SHE'S NOT EVEN A FUCKING RETARD YOU RETARD.

Attached: 1533422560660.jpg (377x390, 25K)

It's not an argument, so it's not a strawman. It's a desire you have. You desire to rape retarded women, so it makes sense you're defending Kurt the Rapist.

She is absolutely retarded. You want to smell that pussy?

I thought they were both minors... Wait how old were they both when this happened?