I am gay

I am gay

and I voted for obama

Attached: 1516760297451.png (354x286, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwo_31LFfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tim

Based and redpilled

Based faggot

>voting for an imperialist animal

Attached: 2E142156-F377-434C-A621-DD4F5A144D47.jpg (720x960, 114K)

that's pretty gay man

Cool blog, dude.

I AM A SHILLLLLL

FOR THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN AND THE LEFT WING MAINSTREAD PRESS

I'M A PUSSY WHO GETS FUCKED RIGHT UP THE ASS

What song is this?

It's off the new Madonna album.

Attached: 1554876095713.jpg (750x1000, 79K)

good song without irony

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggwo_31LFfo

Christ

Im bisexual and i voted for trump

Attached: 90s pepe.jpg (249x243, 10K)

Surprise Surprise. This is just another new scheme by the leftist communist post-modern faggots. They're adopting the terms redpilled people call them and embracing it and using their on par musicians to make a song about it further adding comedy to it. many layers. much to think about.

same lol

Biscum

same lol

Holly Fuck how can one god dam thread be so FYCKIUNG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED
SHITLIBS BTFO
LIBKEKS BTFO
KEKTARDS BENED THE FUCK OVER
WHEN PAPA TRIMP CUMS IN UYOUR MOTHER’S ANUYS I HOPE UYOU ADMIT “MY DADDY IS A KEKHOL AND DADDY “””DRUMPHF”””(how u call him) IS THEBASEDEST DADDY OF THEM ALL I AM IN UTTER LOVE WITH MY HERITAGE NAD MASCULINITY PLEASE SLAUGHTER MY OLD (((BLACKED))) FAMILY FATHER TRUMP AND INGRAINED THY WRATH WITHIN THERE SOULS”
But nooooo you only beg too be impregnated by stereotypical (((BLACK))) men (you deem them superior despite the FACTS).
God almighty (we call him kek) will literally enswamp the jews within a concrete mixer so i can use their bones to build the WALL
FUCK
ING
OWNE
D

Attached: IMG_2178.png (500x729, 202K)

You sir are based.

Fuck of shitlib