Has a museum exhibit already

>has a museum exhibit already
uh, what?

Attached: C1A7C6CD-B739-4734-8E3C-51DFDF3847E0.png (868x544, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BvsjeC4lhCE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this isn't a sign of being a fucking industry plant, I don't know what is

Anyone can open their own art exhibit you idiot

Yeah not a plant, completely normal for an artist to get booked for major festivals prior to releasing music and get a museum installation lickety snap. The image change was totally natural too. All of this is normal. have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex have sex

There is nothing wrong with being supported by people in the music industry. How else are you going to spread your art as a musician?

By having a modicum of talent rather than sucking at the fetid teat of Interscope/WMG/et al. to get your limp album to cross the chart threshold.

She also has a huge amount of merch including anime dolls.

how much money did daddy pay for that?

I usually don't care about people being industry plants but the entire Billie Eilish shit is the most shameless "let's create a massive artist to milk zillions out of" I've ever seen

20.6 million followers on Instagram and most people haven't heard of her until this year, with no effort at all to make it seem authentic

This would be really cool if it was designed around good music.

Protip: ANYONE signed to Interscope you can be sure 99% of the time is an industry plant.

I sort of want this for an artist I actually care about

I'll copy what I said in the other thread: you know how artificial she is by how she didn't dress (or talk) in a "hood" fashion originally. Pic related.

My opinion is, her handlers decided to market her as the female replacement for X. Think about it. She was just a run-of-the-mill pop star without a real musical identity pre-2018. Then, after X was killed, she all of a sudden started dressing and acting "ghetto" and began being marketed as a SoundCloud sadgirl, exactly as X had been marketed. She also bragged about how she and X had been intimate friends and how X "changed her life" or some shit. It's also no coincidence she's touring with Denzel Curry and has played Ski Mask's songs in concert.

Attached: Billie-pre-soundclout.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

I have never purposely avoided listening to an "artist" in principle as i have with this billy ellishshit. Sure the 1 or 2 streams i wont give this project dont mean a thing in the scheme of things, but the billboards and public transit ads of this project ive seen in my city for months is just so fucking nauseating, cant even stick my head out the door without seeing this bitch, i just can't bring myself to listen to it. It's a blight on whatever integreity was left in the music industry.

Don't think it's her parents. It's the label.

I should have taken a picture, but the bus I rode today had an ad for her album on the back. And I live in Canada.

what city?

Montreal.

You wouldn't believe how much the south Florida SoundCloud shit has infested the youth here.

>THE BILLIE EILISH EXPERIENCE
OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Fucking CRINGE!

Attached: 1556598061904.gif (403x369, 167K)

What a lovely family.

Attached: billieeilishfamily.jpg (600x495, 57K)

maye if you have sex youll get exhibits too? just a thought.

Curated and designed by my label****

HOLLYWOODED

Attached: BULLS.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

is this seriously a picture of her family

Her parents are clearly stage parents. I feel like they groomed their kids to be successful in the industry, homeschooling them and depriving them of normal childhoods and all that. Billie was in the LA Children's Choir and said her whole childhood was a mix of professional dance lessons, talent shows, and events with other industry kids.

jesus. we really need a new wave to emerge so we can shake off the industry for a bit, assuming that's even possible anymore.

her career just stinks of privilege and wealth.

Don't forget her brother also worked on the TV show Glee... as if it needed to be any more obvious.

Yes.

Feels like 1989 all over again, when everything was saturated and then grunge came in like a breath of fresh air. We need another Nirvana.

She's a white girl from Highland Park. Of course she's privileged.

instagram.com/p/BvsjeC4lhCE/
damn, these rooms look really cool too. shame it was wasted on some flavor of the month teen star. i could see more artists doing something like this in the future.

>i wanted to create a space in which i could really show you the way i see things
Yeah because obnoxious rich pop stars are the true underrated visionaries of today.
The Flaming Lips do this better on a regular basis, look up The Womb.

Attached: union.png (384x226, 125K)

damn, i love the flaming lips but i had no idea this existed. thanks for showing me this user.

t.bh she clearly has appeal, tons of industry plants get forced but don't take off because no one fucks with their music

People only fuck with her because she's associated with rappers who have a lot of credibility and/or huge cult followings like X and Denzel. See: