Howdy fellas, I'll make some free album covers for those of you who make music...

howdy fellas, I'll make some free album covers for those of you who make music. post a link to the song or album and any ideas you have and ima get my practice on!

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/robin-hood-65925934/laborwave
soundcloud.com/yungchuck420/fairy-princess
youtu.be/waNy-K5kMhQ
soundcloud.com/mcgeed
soundcloud.com/robert-dunn-22/the-early-hours
soundcloud.com/swirlywhirly/1a-1
soundcloud.com/swirlywhirly/now-im-me
soundcloud.com/lilskim/5-pillars-prod-sagmoon
soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/sets/the-end
soundcloud.com/user-500903541
amiest.bandcamp.com/album/antistolgia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your take for THe Beach Boys Adult/Child album

soundcloud.com/robin-hood-65925934/laborwave
More communist and more retro.

Attached: images.jpg (245x200, 17K)

Im actually a big fan of this mix lol it's killer, you'll see a like from my soundcloud profile, grinnon. Heres an album cover!

Attached: LABORWAVE.jpg (1200x1200, 1.48M)

oh fuck i spelled ur name wrong

Attached: LABORWAVE.jpg (1200x1200, 1.48M)

hey i'm forming a no-wave/psychedelic band called Goblinoids. we don't have anything recorded but can you work some magic?

desu idk what no wave is lol but here you go!

Attached: goblinoids.jpg (1200x1200, 107K)

soundcloud.com/yungchuck420/fairy-princess
love ya!!!!

works for me man, thanks! basically just really out of tune rock/punk.

ahhhhh gotcha. heres another version as well!

checking out now!

Attached: gob2.jpg (1200x1200, 534K)

I really like this song and I'm curious what you'll visualize on this:

youtu.be/waNy-K5kMhQ

awesome!

soundcloud.com/mcgeed
go nuts

working on this one, nearly finished. yall feel free to check me out while u wait at soundcloud.com/grinnonbarrett

cool thread idea, must say

so, me and some friends have this kinda joke band, which is an actual project
we make parodies of popular songs, mostly indie rock/garage rock, prog (king crimson style) and so
and we try to make them as shitty as possible
we're called Atomic Sonata, still didn't record anything

here you go lmao

Attached: fprincess.jpg (1200x1200, 293K)

if it helps in any ways, we've "made" some songs using
>blur
>king crimson
>queen
>arctic monkeys
>the strokes
>gorillaz

and our songs are mostly about depression, drugs or social problems, but never how to solve them

woah these are actually really good op
are you the dude who took various covers and made them look like swans albums

Can you make me a pastel dreampop cover?

that wasn't me, but thank you very much!

heres a quickie!

Attached: atomicsonata.jpg (1200x1200, 406K)

ye vrother but im gonna need more information than that. album name and band name?

no music out but soon putting out an EP called “my dog is the coolest check him out!!!”
experimental rap
can you make something?

Don't put a name / album, just colors

i don't have anything released yet. but the songs i have written down are sad hip-hop with piano-type beats. one song i wanna record soon is called hurting

sing-along and datsun sound really good, man

hey boys i've gotta pick up my brother from the airport but ill do more of these later, and feel free to message me on IG, my name is "noah_like_the_ark" for graphic design, or message me on my music account @ "grinnonbarrett" love yall

hey thank you so much for the kind words man! message me on IG and we'll make something for that "hurting" project

ill cdheck this thread when i get back but it may 404, if you message me too ill finish the pastel one and send it

you as well message me i wanna make this!

unfortunately I don’t have ig :(

Same

u know u can just make an instagram account right

do me!

Trying to create the aural equivalent of a glue trip at the beach on a beaut day
soundcloud.com/robert-dunn-22/the-early-hours

omfg i love it dude!!!!!

fuck forgot to hit the reply button
omfg i love it dude!!!!

hey im back from the airport and the thread didnt die cool. ill keep making some more then!

aye bro, could I get one too, please?

Only want one here is two examples though... Thanks!
1. soundcloud.com/swirlywhirly/1a-1

2. soundcloud.com/swirlywhirly/now-im-me

Hey there,
If you still have any free time I would love a cover for my upcoming project this summer.
This is the single I just dropped for it : soundcloud.com/lilskim/5-pillars-prod-sagmoon

can i ask you a simple question?
where do you make these? they are cute

can you critique my movie poster?

Attached: ATTM Poster March 11.jpg (1920x2880, 1.16M)

picture of the house looks shopped in and not part of the poster, borders need to be on top too, maybe even sides idk

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/sets/the-end

heres some pasteldreampop lol.

who's still in the thread so i dont work on somones who left when i went to the airport? link me to your original post!

checking these out

i make them in photoshop! thank you :)

i dont have a ton of experience with movie posters but ill try! It looks good, i would say the house needs some color adjustment, the colors look kind of muted. Maybe play with a different color on the brown border stuff, and consider having the border wrap around the house and girl picures too? nice though! the bottom looks super professional

Attached: pastelpop.jpg (1200x1200, 1.04M)

damnnnn

looks really good m8

Not me but still
soundcloud.com/user-500903541

soundcloud.com/lilskim/5-pillars-prod-sagmoon
im still here!

oops sorry just saw your response

amiest.bandcamp.com/album/antistolgia
I think the cover I designed is alright, but see if you have any other ideas.

spent way too long on this for how simplistic it is lol, but enjoy

Attached: 5pillars.jpg (1200x1200, 221K)

by the way, cool song man! kinda suicide boys-ish. dont be afraid to turn your voice up louder in the mix too imo! shit goes hard

I actually like the album covers on these a lot already and dont think they can really be improved but if yall insist ill make somerthing new! BTW if yall liked your album cover I'd appreciate a listen on my soundcloud :) soundcloud.com/grinnonbarrett

also follow noah_like_the_ark on IG , thats my album cover design profiler so you could always message me there for requests in the future

this is an interesting song

Attached: away.jpg (1200x1200, 80K)

I fuck with this alot, I'm still learning how to mix so thank you for the advice.

Cool thread OP. And your covers are dope. I don't even want anything, I'm just watching to see what you do with the prompts

You're a good person

thank you both i appreciate it!! it serves me too lol, i'll get a post for my instagram haha. Sorry to anyone I didnt get to, I have to sleep to get up at 4am for work :( ill definitely be doing more in the future though, probably here and on Yea Forums if mu is slow.

If i didnt get to you feel free to message me on IG @ noah_like_the_ark and ill get to it. also shameless plug, check out my music on spotify/apple,usic/soundcloud, "Grinnon Barrett" is my name. thanks for all the prompts and ill see yall tomorrow or soon!

Love your covers so far, could you do one for a lo-fi slowcore/drone album?

Thanks a lot man

message me this sounds cool! if you dont have soundcloud or IG to message me no worries ill make another thread tomorrow and remind me then! goodnight yall