Yea Forums meet up

I need a cute Yea Forums boyfriend. Come to the meet up in NYC.

Attached: mu.jpg (2048x1366, 363K)

when and where?

What the fuck is your obsession with this pic

Are you going to be the one?

I too am a Yea Forums girl looking for a Yea Forumsbf. pls post meetup location.

Attached: 9A31DF17-0E2A-4871-AA15-E810314F7471.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Im down, where in NYC? Im in LI so I can hop on the LIRR and come over. I want to eat at Tony's di Napoli pls

Stay on your containment island

tryna SLAM a parm at tonys

lmao

i fucking hate my containment island :(

Attached: 1479425454965[1].jpg (300x360, 35K)

Bringa me the spaghetti! Mama mia that isa one a spicy meatball! Bonna sera bonna sera

Yeah, thats the customary way to speak at Tonys.
Come slam a parm and meet mia mama famiglia

This must’ve been when Yea Forums actually had its own culture. That good ol days thread the other day hurt me in my soul.
Also
>Norman Reedus

Attached: IMG_0337.jpg (960x1280, 208K)

Eyyyy Joey Buttafuoco

Lets go to an NYC nightclub where we can all awkwardly stand in a corner, drinking to ourselves while commenting on the awful music

AYYYYY

VAFFANCULO EHH?

Why do people smoke? I'm 18 and tried a few times, but still can't figure it out. All reasons are "because it makes me calm" or whatever, but if you didn't crave for it in the first place, you would always be calm. My friend picked up cigarettes lately, and he was always against it and now he smokes a few times a day and sees nothing wrong with it. And always complained that he never had money before this, and now he smokes. What the fuck. He smokes a lot of weed lately too, maybe mixing it with tobacco made him addicted to nicotine, but damn it's the most dumb invention ever

he looks like a baby, but he has a beard so it's really creepy and uncanny. delete this picture please.

Googoogaga

Attached: IMG_1310.jpg (1280x960, 291K)

it's cute you fcking roastie
that's how people look when making funny face, it's not creepy

Its a rush of dopamine, so if feels good. The problem is that for your body to maintain homeostasis, it detects the giant dose of dopamine, and counteracts it by stopping production of dopamine. So when the big dose wears off, you are lacking dopamine. Then, to get back to that place you were at you take another dose. Eventually, you'll be dosing just to feel "normal". It makes a lot of sense, its just only ever a good sounding idea in the short term. People with natural dopamine deficiencies (like those with ADHD) are much more likely to make decisions based on short term consequences, and so are much more likely to become addicted to things like nicotine.

> if you didn't crave for it in the first place, you would always be calm.
You're basing this off your own personal experience of life. Not everyone is that way. People have different natural levels of dopamine. I, personally, have low levels of dopamine, so I never ever ever feel the calm you're talking about. Unless I smoke a cigarette.

I mean I'm not "calm" either, but even starting smoking cigs is retarded. I'd rather eat candy and get similar rush of dopamine, or whatever.

it looks like a lot of cute fun people having a genuinely nice time. Im pretty jealous of them desu.

This. I wish i had friends who actually liked music, all of mine just listen to dadrock and "all out 70's" playlists

gay

>making funny faces

Attached: D9C78B86-7B13-45EF-81CB-7258CCC4A13B.png (454x520, 13K)

u think you figured out life sweetie? tell you what, you're a sheep

Attached: 1554737689404.jpg (989x550, 52K)

Both incredibly gay posts. Make out with each other you nerds.

Anyone in aus want to meet up? Preferable BNE

Attached: E6D81CEA-DC96-4497-B13C-63C568221BA5.png (1125x1358, 1.44M)

samefagging like this is INCREDIBLY cringe

You suck penis on cock island.

nah
I suck cocks on Avery Island

Attached: 1556229329249.jpg (736x460, 29K)

Makes sense because that album sucks dick.

rent free

looking for QT Yea Forumscore GF to buy chokers for and bully with my dick

PLEASE be in
N E W Y O R K
E
W

Y
O
R
K

easy there, you have obsessions with dicks
is that all women think about all the time?
dicks, sex, appearance (for example if something is creepy), etc.
meanwhile if someone judges them, they say it's misogynistic

What the fuck are you even saying? I'm just saying you're a faggot and then you bring up misogyny.

When?

I'm saying that samefagging is cringe and you bring up homosexuality

Ew

No one's samefagging here and I bring up homosexuality because whichever post was yours that I replied to reeked of it.

Bump.

:(

that's problematic...

Is there actually going to be a meetup? I live in the UWS, definitely in if anything gets set up

Yes. Go to the meet up.

Like your mom.

Fuck it yo, where’s it at and when

I'm there right now. roll dubs and I'll send a pic

Yes but I’m an abo and no one wants to talk to me

dubs, but I live in Midtown West

damn looks like i rolled my area code. goin for trips this time

let me do a line of blow off your taint in the bathroom of the glove

i can smell the stale weed, cat piss, and week-old refuse from here.

its just Yea Forumstards wishing they had friends

Yea Forums has the most beautiful people of all boards
I mean have you seen /pol/, /fit/ or /fa/ meetup? Its pathetic.

Just jerk off instead, unlimited dopamine

lmao no. Each time you cum is a dose of dopamine. Your body adjusts for dopamine homeostasis after you cum too. So each cum makes you feel less and less good, until eventually it just makes you feel normal. The realest answer is doing progressively higher doses of amphetamine for like a week!

No one asks you to masturbate everyday. Keep it like two or at most three times a week. Also learn to edge, your cum will big and stress free in the week.

i have to jerk off everyday otherwise i get crazy strong urges and any female that walks by me turns into a 10

even your mom?

Fuck off, normie scum.

>cute fun people
Go back to R-eddit/Facebook.

Based

Attached: 1533695277539.jpg (1807x1017, 342K)

kys fag

the one what

rent free what