Exmilitary is the best album

>exmilitary is the best album
Anyone who thinks this isn’t peak grips has low test

Attached: 9CD17F79-9E7E-4A57-8D6D-6AD2F4522601.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbS0tJ6S4Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people who think exmil is their best and people who think JD is their best are exactly as intelligent as each other and believe exactly the same things about the two albums.

if you dont think No love deep web is their best, than you are not bohemian, obscure, and eclectic enough. Kindly leave.

JD is their best and Exmil is their 2nd

its good but notm is better

BP is the best

Yeah they're both good i agree. not the best, unfortunately, nldw exists

Attached: 2222222222222222222222222222222.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

this

But JD is their best

fact: all of their albums except for niggas on the moon are their best.

Based NLDW posters
youtube.com/watch?v=xbS0tJ6S4Xg

Counting it as one album, this is their best in my opinion. But I find all of their projects to be really good in their own regards.

Attached: tptb.jpg (1000x1000, 382K)

I feel like I'm the only one who thinks government plates are their best....

Attached: 1549192520854.gif (220x220, 679K)

Nah, it's a fair opinion. A lot of people I see who really like electronic/glitch music tend to say it's their best.

All I listen to is idm and ambient so I view instrumental production highly. Majority of the time when I listen to music with vocals I'm focusing on drum patterns and melodies. It's accurate.

Attached: abstract feel.jpg (680x684, 46K)

See, personally, I'm the total opposite. Most of the time, I focus on vocals and how well they blend into the music. That's not to say I dislike GP, though.

What's that DG song where in the video it says "1000%!! I used to care what people think!"

No Love.

I think NOTM is the best and JD being one of the worst. If you consider it as one album then GP is my favorite

>I think NOTM is the best and JD being one of the worst.
Nice job ousting yourself as a pleb

>NOTM best album
Didn’t realise I’d fallen into clown world my mistake
Pic related it’s you rn

Attached: 0BECCD13-27D6-4CFB-8F6D-4FD3DDE79083.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Shut the fucking up

Attached: images (56).jpg (739x415, 30K)

Cuck.

objectively wrong and bluepilled.

Couldn't agree more

TPTB is the worst Death Grips albums and one of the most disappointing releases of the 21st century.

JD was a disappointment, but that’s expected with all the hype

Holy shit that's a lot of seethe for one post, trying to understand NOTM really scarred some of you didn't it?

I wish they had ended the album with On GP. Bonus points if they had also not released On GP before the album came out.

>I wish they had ended the album with On GP.
Good news, on the vinyl version they did!

Oh cool, in that case I don't have to feel bad about deleting Death Grips 2.0.

Major uugh
Am i the only one who isnt into on gp?
Woooow big deal melodramatic depressing lyrics.they are some of the least interesting or far out lyrics ride has ever sung. The instrumentals are ok? Nick reinhardt is extremely subdued on this album. Any slackjawed guitarist like the fucking guy from twighlight could play these lame riffs and power chords.
Rides flow? On centuries, on gp, and tons of other tracks,ride has the same little lazy vocal cadence. It sucks and is boring. Just give it a rest, fuck on gp

Definitely their most surreal album, and every time I listen to one track, I have to listen to it again. Thats what makes it my favorite from them.

>jenny death when was 10 years ago

Attached: 1555825722074.jpg (749x676, 48K)

Whoa are you disagreeing with me right now? Big yikes.

But I see where you're coming from and I respect your opinion. People seem to like Lord of the Game but I think it's horrid and obnoxious. Just the way it is.

>fretting about it not being technically advanced enough while being completely deaf to the straightforward emotional themes of the song
yeah no wonder you don't enjoy it lol