Holy shit, this is amazing

Holy shit, this is amazing.

Attached: images (15).jpg (554x554, 30K)

>album art is just a picture of a face
Lazy, uncool and played out.

Sweaty nig

It can be cool sometimes, just gotta style it up

Attached: f7275f45101f396db0ebf0fc1dd5702c.600x600x1.jpg (600x600, 76K)

is brockhampton as a group done for?

It was cool at one point in time, like when MBV released that album. But now, like I said, played out.

Nah, they're taking it slow with their next record

Some songs on it are pretty good though, Baby Boy and Big Wheels are some that I'll probably still listen to

agreed

trash, budget frank ocean

Which BH album is the best? I still gotta go through those before I get to this.

The Saturation Trilogy as a whole is damn good. You should start with that and then maybe the older stuff and then Iridescence

>Brockhampton
>Budget Frank Ocean

Why so retarded?

I'm so glad this album seems to be getting the recognition it deserves. It's so good

Average album.

Nigger

Saturation 1 > Saturation 3 > Saturation 2

Most people just look at all 3 albums as 1 project though. Imo just put all the songs in a playlist and shuffle through it. Some songs are 8-9/10 others are legit 2/10.

Guys Brockhampton fucking sucks. Get over it and stop talking about 'em.
This is how an average Brockhampton fan looks like (I'm sure all of them take dick too).

I'm talking specifically about Kevin Abstract's new album.

Yeah I'll probably do that. I've probably heard 5 songs of theirs so far. Boogie is one of the most fun listens I've had in a while.

Gee you sure have convinced me I’m never listening to them again

try tokyo

Their music is just boring rnb for gays m8. It's so cringy seeing these guys pretending to be the Wu-Tang Clan of the millenial generation.

Tell that to the buckleys

>those teeth
Would do good for him to just have those removed.