What are some other albums that sound like this? The guitar at 1:24 makes my dick hard

What are some other albums that sound like this? The guitar at 1:24 makes my dick hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8UyCQW_Dyc

Attached: warrent.jpg (488x488, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS59e77U70g
youtu.be/x7i9dI1Wsrk
youtube.com/watch?v=OR1xpknCHCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much a lot of glam metal features that kind of EVH esque vibrant guitar squeeling thrown all over the place, I'd say it's one of the more defining traits. Just listen to more bands, see what you like. I like Skid Row a lot to name one.

wud else

dude the pie is falling right where her vagina is

why dat?

I mean there's so many bands and they all kind of differ in some way...some more "metal", some more bluesy, some more dirty, some more poppy. Warrant is actually one of my favorites and I can't say anyone who sounds EXACTLY like them, but I mean if you just want some shit to check out that you might like, shit....

Ratt
Twisted Sister
Dokken
Motley Crue
Poison
Skid Row
Winger
Bon Jovi
Stryper
WASP
LA Guns
Faster Pussycat
Slaughter
Vinnie Vincent Invasion
Mr. Big
Dangerous Toys
Cinderella
David Lee Roth solo
80's KISS
Damn Yankees
Tigertailz
Loudness
The list could go on and on

I'm sure if you like Warrant you'll find something else you like if not a lot of stuff. I mean hell, obviously check out Def Leppard, Van Halen in general, maybe older KISS and Alice Cooper though Alice's 80's shit is probably the most similar, Ted Nugent just for big guitar sounds

SHEEEEE'S MYYY CHERRY PIE

Attached: 57b.png (577x387, 93K)

because it’s cherry PIE you know like pussy like the great American comedy film American Pie where the guy fucks the pie

80s kids were tough. millennials are pussies

pie is pussy?

They're both a tasty treat I like to eat

How about...
>Lion
>White Lion
>Great White
>Whitesnake

Hair metal was already dead by this point. Cherry Pie was just the gas escaping from the corpse.

There were some big hits in the early 90s, but that was the end. Unfortunately, we've been suffering faggoty ever since Nirvana set the new standard for guitar music.

Attached: revengetourbook.jpg (384x567, 76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sS59e77U70g
Based

Adrenalize was the last major hair metal album to chart, but Revenge didn't sell anything at all and was basically ignored. Well maybe Brazilians bought it or something.

I just posted that pic cause I think it's cool, I know it wasn't a hit. But I mean Warrant, Skid Row, GnR if you wanna consider them which you may as well if you count Def Leppard since GnR came from that scene more than them

Attached: RevengeBanner640.jpg (640x320, 268K)

One has to feel bad for Jani Lane because of how fast his music career collapsed, but then again you don't for thinking that hair metal was a viable career in 1990.

but then again you don't for thinking that hair metal was a viable career in 1990.
Nobody could have seen the literal overnight shift in trends. At the time that brand of rock was still on top of the world and it all changed quicker than you can say Enuff Z'nuff, it was a combination of things but the very early 90's was still basically the 80's

Anyone following the underground scene could have seen it coming. And no, hair metal really wasn't still on top of the world in 1990 unless you were a grade schooler.

Vito Bratta was better than EVH. Change my mind
youtu.be/x7i9dI1Wsrk

Underground metal took the same massive hit glam did, unless your name was Metallica or Pantera, they scrambled

I mean, come on. Cherry Pie came out a month after Facelift. Dead genre was dead.

Everyone knows the song, it wasn't dead just yet

Surfing with the alien Joe Satriani

>youtube.com/watch?v=OR1xpknCHCQ
>"I hate that song..."
>All of a sudden the album's called Cherry Pie, the record's called Cherry Pie, I'm doing Cherry Pie eating contests, the single's Cherry Pie... Right?
>And my legacy's Cherry Pie, everything about me is Cherry Pie, I'm the Cherry Pie guy!
>... I could shoot myself in the head for writing that fuckin song

Damn

Attached: cherry pie guy.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Facelift wasn't big until Man in the Box hit

Based Jani Lane...

Attached: f915870057f9f512495ef869dd919993.jpg (580x801, 131K)

Winger In the Heart of the Young is the companion album to Cherry Pie

Good list except for Stryper...

Attached: 42f9ae3ca696caa5fe37d3962a85e797.jpg (500x690, 74K)

It went gold faggot

Attached: 1556248565543.jpg (926x599, 116K)

>not liking Stryper
Yes, based, he needs more praise

I just can't with Stryper. I was going to call out Welsh band Tigertailz but I will show reapect. RIP Pepsi Tate...

Attached: 9d70575399f0884e1072ca06968eb788.jpg (594x817, 178K)

I really have no possible idea what problem anyone could have with Stryper, so I'm curious. Many bands on that list I might understand, but Stryper? They were just good all around.

In The Heart of the Young [Atlantic, 1990]
The appalling pall that pop metal casts over 1990's abysmal Hot 100 is a triumph of mass narrowcasting. By carefully downplaying any differences in gender, socioeconomic background, or sub-generation, it is in theory possible for any passive Caucasian under 25 to consume (in descending order of marginal differentiation) Winger or Warrant or Heart or Jon Bon or Cheap Trick or David fucking Cassidy. Winger are Whitesnake with the sexism muted and the facelifts down the road, their feigned vulnerability and youthcult rote masking their will to power. They may last a while, they may not. They're so bad they're not even completely terrible. C-

Attached: christgau1med.jpg (400x266, 17K)

Not a good band at all. Even their best song To Hell With the Devil grates.

No edge. Just weak.

Attached: eca39640577e38a566c0eb1a3d6fcd9f.jpg (640x960, 139K)

Reviewers like that never got laid

Shes my cherry pie!

If you haven't yet check out their album Dog Eat Dog.

This. Also Ultraphobic.

Am I a zoomer if I discovered (and enjoyed) this song playing guitar hero?

Pretty sure if you remember Guitar Hero you're a boomer

But see . Even he wasn't sure at the time just how long this thing was going to continue.

I mean, it should have seemed fairly obvious in retrospect that hair metal was going to end with the 80s. Bands like Pantera and Alice in Chains quickly changed their sound to alternative rock and got away with it because they had been near-unknows in the 80s, while the established giants like Crue or Poison really couldn't change their sound much without looking stupid/forced/bandwagon.

>Loudness
Based!

Attached: b7aeb427d762f05b740bdbbd3861f9fe.jpg (236x419, 23K)