Tfw the first thing people say when I show them my music is “oh that’s...interesting”

>tfw the first thing people say when I show them my music is “oh that’s...interesting”
>tfw had my 3 closest friends burst out laughing when I said I liked death grips
>tfw you already bought a guitar before realizing you like almost no songs with acoustic
>tfw no indie rock gf
>tfw it takes you over 10 seconds to answer the question “what kind of music do you like?”

Attached: F3BDF722-5E37-40E0-9459-4F170D7B96C3.jpg (358x341, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHD6ukXtyCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn bro you really are a patrician

based Jolyne mobius strip

Attached: tumblr_ne1cwlLUeq1tctn3jo2_400.png (377x509, 373K)

>tfw music i listened to is dubbed "user music"
>tfw whenever you ended up with the aux someone without fail would say "no user music pls"
>tfw end up answering "user music" to a girl asking what kind of music i like

Attached: 1553775660332.jpg (500x667, 115K)

>tfw it takes you over 10 seconds to answer the question “what kind of music do you like?”
i see this meme everywhere. why is it so hard for people to just say shit like "oh lately i've been listening to x and y, i think they're alrite hehe what about u?" it's EZ fucking PZ ffs

>tfw had my 3 closest friends burst out laughing when I said I liked death grips
Good enough of a reason to dump them.
Unless you yourself are so wrapped up in your patricianship that you sneer at them for liking their own music or try to force your music on them.

You sound like a massive faggot, your music taste isn’t as interesting as you think it is

Imagine being such a faggot that a) you listen to death grips. And b) you get offended when people laugh at you in a bantful way for listening to meme grips

Attached: 1463775083577.jpg (600x580, 37K)

Thanks, I never said my music was special or better they asked me what music I liked and then made jokes about it but your right I’m the one at fault

Hey man to each their own and I don’t mind teasing and all that but it was like 2 weeks of it and it wasn’t laughing with me

you sound like you're on the spectrum, not even memeing. i hope you're underage

>tfw no indie rock gf
it really hurts bros

I don't laugh at my friends for liking the music they like.

Dude, it's a fucking meme, nobody likes dg. You really fell for that? I imagine you also think that king crimson are great, hhahhah

It’s fucking bants, jesus christ. If you and your friends never made fun of each other you wouldn’t be friends

This is a jojo thread now

Attached: 1.jpg (400x569, 315K)

It’s an identification thing.

lol, pathetic

What bands/songs/albums would you like to see made into a Stand?

I've had a friend tell me, "this is a really interesting song" in the most genuine tone when I had this song playing one time.
youtube.com/watch?v=kHD6ukXtyCo

>"what kind of music do you like?"

The correct answer is "I don't listen to music."

Heavier than a death in the family

show me your music pls OP

Attached: IMG_1228.jpg (750x873, 701K)

Why are you being so hostile? Did something OP say upset you?

>incredible string band
based

>>tfw you already bought a guitar before realizing you like almost no songs with acoustic
This doesn't matter. Still good for practice.

BEHOLD MY STAND, DEEPER THAN NIGHT!

LRD would really have some awesome stand names