How should I begin this? I'm just so offended

How should I begin this? I'm just so offended
How am I even mentioned by all these fucking beginners?

No offense to hardcore rap fans but Jay-Z has never recorded a better verse than THIS
s/o to Kanye for helping him with it

Attached: appalled.jpg (220x220, 12K)

Moment of clarity, renegade, story of OJ. All have better verses

Attached: 2DA1E9DC00000578-0-image-m-28_1445441753690.jpg (634x601, 42K)

his verses on monster are a lot more enjoyable, just the right amount of camp while still coming off as sincere

no way

This verse was decent but has anyone else noticed how lazy Jay's verses usually are on Kanye songs? Not counting WTT cuz that's a collab. His Monster verse is wack and Nicki Minaj of all ppl embarrasses him by following it up with a great verse. And I don't like his Never Let Me Down part either.

I've only ever heard Jay-Z featured on Kanye tracks and I've always thought he sounded terrible. Something about his breath control bugs me. Are his solo albums actually good?

No he's always been medicore and only held up by his producers

>t. hasn't listened to ghetto techno

Yes but he lost his touch after the black album, it became stilted and a little off and unmemorable. Even WTT is pretty weak on his end

If Renegade is one of Gay Z's better verses it only shows how mediocre he is of a rapper compared to a god like Eminem

Attached: eminem-king-of-kings-hip-hop-royalty-detroit-mc-2015-goat.jpg (640x420, 102K)

>I'm smokin' bros who pump Willie, I expose
>The furthest you Chiles been is the Poconos
>My portfolio reads: leads to Don Corleone, nigga please
>10-year felon, heavy on the wrist, I faze yous
>With the diamond flooded Jesus and blind your facials
ihe’s not the best but “mediocre” is untrue

He's great on Gotta Have It, Murder to Excellence, No Church in the World, and Otis. I don't understand why he's so lazy a lot of the time though.

God lol? Eminem has never made better than a 3.5/5 album (MMLP) and honestly sometimes I feel like I'm being generous. I've been giving Jay shit in this thread but he has three albums (Reasonable Doubt, Black Album, Blueprint) better than anything Em has put out.

I'm pretty sure all the fast rappers of the early 00s broke his brain so he tries to do "jazzy" slow flow shit that sounds retarded

Gay Z is unremarkable in every way. DMX is better, hell LiL wAYNE is better

Reasonable Doubt and 4:44 are great
4:44 is great
Not true

chill, b.

Attached: 81SnS+LoVoL.jpg (1400x1388, 264K)

have sex

>Niggas say it's the Don, but I'm superstitious
>Shit is as dark as it's been, nothing has gone as you predicted
>I move with biscuits, stop the heart of niggas acting too suspicious
>This is, food for thought, you do the dishes

AND 'YE ALREADY TOLD YOU WE MAJOR, YOU COCKROACHES

Both verses are equally as good I think. People only think Eminem washed him because nas said it and we ran with it

Lil Wayne’s more enjoyable to listen to than eminem

eminem's are a bit better overall, but he really didn't body jay. jay's verses on renegade are great

I give Jay-Z a ton of credit for spitting side by side Eminem AND Big L.

Jay Z is a genius. Look into his writing method.

Attached: jay_z-kanye_west-no_church_1.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Jay Z is good if you don't like emotion or heart being put into music, I guess. His deadpan ass delivery doesn't help his typical rhymes about money and the hood.

anyone have sauce on album art?