Someone give me a legitimate criticism of this artist which doesn't involve "industry plant" or "she has black...

Someone give me a legitimate criticism of this artist which doesn't involve "industry plant" or "she has black boyfriends." Because, I never see any discussion of her music on here.

Attached: eye-lish000000.jpg (750x750, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8
telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/billie-eilish-fall-asleep-do-go-reviewnavel-gazing-sadness-burning/
theguardian.com/music/2019/mar/29/billie-eilish-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-review
irishtimes.com/culture/music/billie-eilish-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-review-mature-beyond-her-years-1.3835185
youtube.com/watch?v=YL2HRdjDKnw
youtube.com/watch?v=DBIWEOYE1Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

generic white girl pop. it’s just so boring i cant bear it

based

came here to ask if it's true he's a tranny

>generic white girl pop.

Generic in what sense? This has become just another buzzword.

The songwriting is not impressive nor innovative and neither is her vocal performance, it's utterly generic, hence the "wild" image to convince idiots otherwise.

So why has her brother's production been widely praised?

I think the immediate conclusion of most mutants was that the music is not worth discussing, so they just spam post shit about her being a plant.

Because top 40 music fans are morons, oh, and they are rich so they can literally pay for good reviews either way

Are you seriously asking for a definition of the word generic? How fucking dense are you?

4Chin doesnt like anything mainstream

you know what's the real buzzword? buzzword

>Generic in what sense?
the fact that it sounds like every other soundcloud rapper obtuse debater

I can think of a few criticisms:
>not a very good singer/vocalist, has a poor range, and rarely sings above a whisper, which indicates she has difficulty staying on-key
>sings like she doesn't have a soul, is very monotone
>production sounds identical to every electro-pop song that's been put out since the mid 2000s
>production on her album was highly inconsistent, no concrete narrative
>lyrics range from decent to downright corny, always come off as formulaic like she and her brother write songs based on what a songwriting guide tells them is good as opposed to their own personal feelings and experiences
>the epitome of fake deep and fake woke

this board likes tons of popular artists, seething because she sucks ass and you cant cope

Not really.

Fuck you fatass

WHOA

Remember when everyone on this board went into a fit of rage over Mel0n giving Ariana's latest an 8?

On the "black boyfriends" thing, you can't really deny a large part of her popularity is due to clout chasing. She went on Montreality and talked about what a huge impact X had on her life, thereby gathering up a lot of his fans in the process.

From her label's perspective, not a single thing this girl does is off-script.

you know the majority of mu-core is insanely popular classic albums

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK GUYS SHES SO UFCKING CUTE AND HOT MY GOD HER TITTIES ARE GIGANTIC AS FUCK BRO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
'

HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE NOT JUST IMMEDIATELY CREAM THEIR PANTS AS SOON AS THEY LAY EYES ON THIS HOT PIECE OF CEREAL

I remember when this board hated the Beatles and called them overrated.

Hnng those eyes. I wanna cum deep inside her and fill her uterus up with my warm sperm. If only she didn't became an industry plant. She's ruined now. She's no longer wife material. If only I had know her sooner, I have money and everything. I could've saved her and made her my traditional wife. Now she's only a toy that sings for the neurotypical monkeys.

FUCK OFF SHILL, ALWAYS REPORT VIRAL MARKETING THREADS

i remember what this thread was like before u posted now go away haha

>HER TITTIES ARE GIGANTIC AS FUCK BRO
Got any source on this? Preferably pictographic proof please.

She's ugly.

GUYS IM ABOUT TO CUM EVERYWHERE OH MY GOD

ITS GONNA GO ALL OVER MY ROOM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

MY WILLY IS GOING INSANEEEEEE

Attached: 1502208617101.png (463x792, 572K)

>production sounds identical to every electro-pop song that's been put out since the mid 2000s

Hyperbole

>production on her album was highly inconsistent, no concrete narrative

Inconsistent sure but no “concrete narrative”? Albums don’t require that

>a large part of her popularity is due to clout chasing

Featuring with other artists is something labels do to give a new artist exposure. That's literally their JOB.

Attached: she_so_thicc_af-1649246748463796.webm (512x640, 1.85M)

This is incorrect

Holy shit, is there more?
She looks kinda autistic here though.

She never did a song with X, she had zero artistic connection to him yet flaunted their friendship on a semi-popular Youtube entertainment channel just to win over his fans.
youtube.com/watch?v=vo5JXupZTK8

The fact is she was using X's name only to make herself look good. They never met IRL, only communicated through the internet. She also never defended him when his name was being dragged through the mud, unlike Ski Mask and Denzel who both called out media vultures on several occasions for slandering X post-mortum.

X is trash though, I'm glad that nigger zoomer trash is dead already.

Yeah but millions of gullible kids don't share your sentiment.

>Hyperbole
Not really. If you listen to the album there's really nothing about it which stands out.

Nah.

Attached: omga (8).jpg (711x700, 280K)

Attached: omga (7).jpg (654x417, 72K)

Attached: omga (6).jpg (400x400, 25K)

It is a rather boring album though.

Attached: omga (5).jpg (452x440, 54K)

Attached: omga (4).jpg (2448x3264, 594K)

It's deadass whispering over watered down SoundCloud beats. It's absolute shit

Attached: omga (3).jpg (2048x2048, 448K)

You obviously never listened to it, you jackass.

Attached: omga (2).jpg (1279x712, 139K)

Jerk off to her ass, clean up, put on some fucking Motley Crue and move on. No straight men regardless of age should be listening to generic tween pop, you faggots. Did you listen to Britney Spears when you were a kid? No? Then don't listen to fucking Billie Eyelieshe

Attached: 1546822035835.png (1080x536, 406K)

Not even close.

Attached: omga (1).png (710x821, 771K)

It's just some sort of Avril Lavigne for 2019, I would criticise her if she was something more than a millenial meme kid

>watered down SoundCloud beats.
Give examples.

>sampled the office
I use the term sampled loosely.
She sucks.

nah you are just a fatty

Better than Ariana.

at least be more creative with your samefagging

>boyfriends
You mean fuckbuddies.

Attached: 155589215484382689.webm (428x240, 646K)

Avril was also an industry plant who received the same praise as Billie when she first came out: everyone saw Avril as an "antidote" to Britney and Christina, the anti-pop star made for Lisa Simpsons. Then she turned pop and lost half her braincells and no one cared about her.

Nice ad hom.

>everyone saw Avril as an "antidote" to Britney and Christina, the anti-pop star made for Lisa Simpsons.
Excuse me? Avril was more like for tomboys who thought Britney and Christina were too girly.

Get out of Yea Forums, faggot

>Inconsistent sure but no “concrete narrative”? Albums don’t require that
She literally posted an IG story the day before her album dropped that it should be listened to in order. That implies she had a narrative in mind.

>so instead it's ok to listen to generic pop metal for 80s tweens

I'm not going to discuss music of a fuckhead spamed on Yea Forums.
This was why I was sceptical of MBDTF.

If you can't see why taking a then 16 year old artist, coloring her hair, making her wear Gucci, baggy clothes, having mommy and daddy's connections sign her to interscope, a label that won't even look at you if you aren't already wealthy or have industry connections, and then play up her almost non existent relationship with a soundcloud rapper like xxx to gain clout with the people who are actually involved in the underground, and write lyrics for her about fucking people's dad's and blowing niggers, than nothing anyone says will sway you from loving your underage waifu

you're the new grimes posters, congrats, she came out and said art angels ruined her life and they finally shut up, when billie comes out in a decade and says she was used will you recant? or still be a faggot?

Attached: billie blackedd.jpg (1609x1672, 314K)

Not really. Most of them are on the fringe of pop music, even Radiohead (well at the time they released OK Computer)

Assuming she is 16 since many of us suspect she's really in her 20s.

>having mommy and daddy's connections sign her to interscope, a label that won't even look at you if you aren't already wealthy or have industry connections,

I mean, I know Interscope is an industry greenhouse in that they're infamous for making plants, but really?

I assume you're the guy posting replies to everyone with images of fat nerds, so if you can't comprehend what I wrote, just fuck off and listen to her boring record

>I mean, I know all of the red flags are there and blatantly obvious, but, really?
>you're just gonna post reason and logic?
>uh, problematic and canceled
>yass queen slay you fucking plant

Attached: billie eilish plant.png (953x541, 409K)

Curry takes the biggest L on earth for white knighting this thot.

Then again, he did defend X and Chris Brown.

Is that /leftypol/?
W-what?

also, if you don't have an agent, a manager, or a distributor already and you want to submit a demo to interscope, you literally can't. you have to sign up, ie pay, to be on spinnup, their streaming service, and they say you MIGHT get a managers attention and MIGHT get listened to by the label. ie we don't want to listen to broke bitches, only rich white girls from cali whose parents can buy a deal

Okay, I'll try to stay away from the following things

-Eilish's public appearance
-Her rabid fans
-Industry plant allegations

In short I think her album is dogshit because it plays too heavily against the breathy female vocals ship that was popular in the early 2010s and has since sailed on. The production is adaquete at best, inoffensive but does not reach out to me in the slightest. Neither does the subject matter itself that's covered in the songs.

"Wish you were gay" listening to a song about someone who is so brokenhearted that a man wouldn't love them back because they are so special and they're so beautiful, that they MUST be gay is some of the cringiest shit I've heard on an album. "Xanny" is the faux-im-17-and-im-so-deep-i-don't-understand-drugs song, "See me in the crown" is supposed to be this anthem to empowerment but just comes off as hollow and empty, which is a staple of the entire album. It has this glossy veneer that is mechanically good, but its like eating a bowlful of popcorn as a meal and wondering why you still feel hungry.

Nothing about it comes across as genuine or by someone who has struggled at all with any of these issues. Maybe Eilish has; she doesn't do a good job channeling any emotion into her album in that case.

There was a 450+ response thread about her. I think it's still up but it's anchored.

Holy shit, source for all this?

Should mention Shillie was signed to Darkroom which is an offshoot of Interscope where they groom newbies into plants.

man I'm not gonna do the work for you, not in the mood, go to interscope's sign and there's a link for sending in a demo and then a big, long winded paragraph about paying to publish your shit on their spinnup site to get noticed, it isn't that expensive but they're essentially profiting off of ambitious artists and openly telling everyone that they won't work with artists who don't have connections. If someone comes from interscope, you should be very wary of their authenticity.

2/?
Let's get into her fans though, which is my favorite part.

The fans that Eilish has attracted should really tell you something about her music. It's the same crowd that found Twenty One Pilots, My Chemical Romance, Lana Del Ray, etc. so emotionally devastating so they could connect their middle to upper-middle class sense of ennui and map it to something more profound. This same class of people are now frothing over Eilish's debut album, because it "speaks to them" and their "teenage depression" which is anything but that.

So, if you remember how insufferable THE CLIQUE of twenty-one pilots fans could be, you should be understanding that Billie Eilish is Twenty One Pilots evolved for the soundcloud rap/mumble rap era that we are now in. She "touches on heavy subjects" in much the same way they did, which is to say not at all except to carry that emoistic veneer of "oh no life is so hard I WISH YOU WERE FUCKING GAY."

I keep circling back to that one particular song because it is the most tone-deaf fucking thing I've ever heard. If we had a man singing a song about how a woman spurned him and how much he wished "you were a lesbian" he'd be staked out and burned without trial. Yet Eilish does it and her fans applaud her for it because to them, not being at the center of the crush's (or dare I say PREY) universe is literally the end of their fucking worlds.

Yeah that's very telling, even more telling how out of all the labels (which isn't saying much given that it's just three monopolies and all their little offshoots) Shillie gets signed to Interscope. It's like, either her parents specifically wanted her there or they were the ones who agreed to sign her.

she cant hold a note and nothing will ever change that

Xanny is literally about a female incel who's sad and lonely because all her friends are high all the time and she isn't. Anyone who thinks it's a "woke" song must be seriously stupid.

exactly, it doesn't take much mental horse power to see what's going on with her and the majority of soundcloud rappers that "make it"

3/3
Industry plant allegations notwithstanding its pretty wild that her album got rave reviews, but maybe not so much once you realize the absolute military blitzkrieg behind all of it. Got youtube ads, Spotify recommendations, ads on other sites, etc. for her music over and over again even though I've expressed no interest. She got a wealth of interviews right before release of it, and then unsurprisngly just happened to get rave reviews from everyone except the Independent.

She was hailed as "the voice of the generation" and "Generation Z's pop icon" but who is it that she speaks for? That same class of people whose lives are dominated by that limp ennui and whose lives turn with a dime when their crush rejects them. These are the people of the generation that Eilish represents, who seize onto anything to make them feel special whether it be depression, mental illness, or some connection so they can map their own ennui onto it and assuage themselves with the guilt that comes with it.

Want to see some of the idiotic shit "music reviewers" have said about it?
telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/billie-eilish-fall-asleep-do-go-reviewnavel-gazing-sadness-burning/
theguardian.com/music/2019/mar/29/billie-eilish-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-review
irishtimes.com/culture/music/billie-eilish-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-review-mature-beyond-her-years-1.3835185

Can you get the stick out of your ass?

it doesn't require effort to be "woke" anyways, what are you really doing? you're parroting the tenets of a hegemonic power structure, so brave

Precisely. The entire song is the epitome of "why would you say something so controversial yet so brave." Its disengenuous at best and at worst has this sneering, elitist veneer towards the very people who are likely representative of the aesthetic that Eilish has co-opted.

She good at what she can do but her vocal range is very limited.

Hotcakes [Elektra, 1974]
"You're So Vain" left a nice afterglow--as Ellen Willis says, it proves that rock and roll is so democratic that even a rich person can make a great single. But except for the startling "Mockingbird" (buy the forty-five if you must) the album's most interesting moment occurs when Simon whistles. Need I add that her whistling is flat musically and epistemologically? C

Attached: christgau1med.jpg (400x266, 17K)

>She good at what she can do

if by that you mean say "y'all" and absolutely nothing else, then yeah, unless we need to reference that one performance again, y'all

youtube.com/watch?v=YL2HRdjDKnw

>it proves that rock and roll is so democratic that even a rich person can make a great single

I wish I could slap Christgau through a computer screen

Ocean Eyes is literally the only song of hers that I enjoy.

>She also never defended him when his name was being dragged through the mud, unlike Ski Mask and Denzel who both called out media vultures on several occasions for slandering X post-mortum.

pretty good observation, she definitely wanted to avoid any controversy

pretty typical of a plant to have sterile behavior like that, she was definitely just clout chasing and trying to pick up some of his fans

Then enjoy hearing her butcher it every time she sings it, because she has no technique and can't rely on autotune and compressors to fix everything.

Carly Simon [Elektra, 1971]
Since affluence is an American condition, I suppose it makes sense not only for the privileged to inflict their sensibilities on us, but for many of us to dig it. Too bad, though. It's OK for "That's the Way I've Always Heard It Should Be" to voice a cliché, but not with that calculated preciosity and false air of discovery. If Carly's college friends are already old enough to have alienated their children, her self-discovery program is a little postmature anyway. C-

I mean, I find it very telling how Billie has appropriated that south Florida SoundCloud aesthetic and has yet to be called out for "cultural appropriation" or anything along similar lines. A few years ago everyone dogpiled on Iggy Azalea for her fake blaccent to the point where she was contemplating suicide. But Billie gets a free pass despite arguably making more of a "mockery" of southern black hip hop culture.

I don't want a suburban white girl making a minstrel show of the Miami scene. It's cringey at best and offensive at worst. What's next, she writes all the song titles of her next album in Raider Klan hieroglyphics?

I only listen to the studio version for that purpose.

Then you're loving life, I suppose.

Once upon a time, before your grandpa's balls dropped, there was a singer named Fabian that teen girls swooned over. He posted three top 20 hits before his six or so months of fame in 1959 ended, after which he was never seen or heard from again.

>By her

>only quotes two words and still fucks it up

Alicia Keys got shit for playing a song of X's.

I've seen feminists on social media publicly "cancel" Denzel for defending X's memory ("don't post that Bulls on Parade cover, Denzel Curry is an ABUSE APOLOGIST").

And yet, Billie will clout chase X without dealing with the ramifications. Absolute spoiled white girl mentality.

>she came out and said art angels ruined her life
i'm not super familiar with that situation but she did talk shit about the article, seems like it was clickbait that took some of her quotes out of context to make it look like she hated art angels

To add, there's zero question Billie is piggybacking off black artists if she needed to publicize her friendship with X and get Denzel and Vince Staples to cape for her.

not that user, but that wasn't a quotation, that was greentext, nothing implied that was a quotation

wtf did X do that was so bad? last I knew he was some beloved hero lol

denzel and alicia only got she because they're black lol. billie is white she doesn't have to worry about shit.

holy shit, I didn't know Alicia Keys was black

my mind is fucking blown

If anything, Billie should be the perfect example of why planting and clout chasing work in terms of creating an artificial pop star out of nothing. Prior to being signed to Interscope she only had Ocean Eyes (which she didn't even write herself) and a handful of other forgettable songs on Soundcloud. I have no bloody clue how anyone signed with that little experience can be considered anything but a plant.

The only people who think she's deep or woke are kids who have never listened to any legit political music.

At least Grimes produced on her own.

Same shit.

fucking commies.

LMFAOOOOO whatever gets you through your masturbation seminars

Look mom, I've been in Hollywood two days and already blacked!

Attached: billie eilish blacked.jpg (896x896, 48K)

She's lucky.

t. incel cuckold

Ah shit here we go again

I'm a white woman.

That's not even her.

I think Billie Eilish is a really talented artist, fuck the haters.

it isn't woke like the media claims it is

Only girls seem to be into her stuff and people with the whole dumb meme rap shit. All of that is garbage the industry is pushing to try and connect with internet culture. There's been a massive backlash though that they're ignoring and the underground music scene hate these fad artists.
My indie scene went from colourful music back to dark angry music like it was in the 90's and late 80's. Before that it was common to see bands influenced by bands like Tame Impala, Mac Demarco, Bon Iver, Arcade Fire, etc. While old Tame and Mac are still influential to new bands, they've become far heavier.
I think that was a reaction to anger with the industry's faggotry. Not just "political angst". I know a few bands that did touring and they're getting angry that they're selling out gigs and still get no calls from the mainstream labels. Hell, I think King Gizzard is still independent. That's ridiculous given their gigs now.

>I think

thinking isn't for everybody, try finger painting or drinking bleach

mediocre. she sounds just like everybody else and nothing makes her standout

tl;dr the mainstream industry is a flat out propaganda machine now and is not even acting like an "industry"

There is something to say about Billie's faux-DIY aesthetic (you could say the exact same about Grimes and C l a i r o). She's always had her foot in the industry and her entire existence in music has been major labeled controlled. "It's just her and her brother making music in their bedroom" is a great marketing strategy, pretty much how every counter-culture gets taken over by the corporate machine eventually.

ITT: people thinking a 17-year old girl can legitimately produce a masterpiece album.

have sex

What is The Kick Inside?

Grimes was a little different though, she was originally independent from memory (and actually had talent). I think it's unfair you compare her to this trash.

your brain isn't working properly. Are you deaf? Her music is apallingly bland and uninteresting and lacks creativity. She's like if the literal concept of marketing tried to make music

Why did her album get rave reviews if her music sucks?

Because they paid the people reviewing it. Why do you think the indie and underground scenes hate her.

There’s no legitimate criticism for her cause all her team produces is bland generic pop just to sell it to as many people as possible. It’s another business project, there’s no real personality or soul there. Also she’s one of those cases when the person KINDA knows what self-awareness means but the act they put up comes off as way too tryhard.

She's one of those artists that fools the self-appointed critic crowd into disregarding them as vacuous mainstream fluff. Like Mozart, The Beatles, ABBA, Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna and Max Martin did in the past.

She's actually extremely talented, and her brother even more so. Her debut album is an instant classic, and she will (or already has) amalgamate a fractured pop panorama around her.

Yea Forums will be praising her, first ironically, then unironically, for years to come.

You want to trash talk bad current artists? Pretty much anyone else in the current pop spectrum is pure derivative shit.

Attached: jimmies.png (800x450, 648K)

Compare her and old industry pushes - like Nirvana.
Nirvana criticised that system from the start.
Eilish pretends it doesn't exist. I hate that.

>I'm a white woman.

Attached: 5703cb0d9105842a008babcf-750-563.jpg (750x563, 54K)

Attached: 57168485_296131547992649_2803710520039833600_n.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Her debut is trash and you need to go back to Leldit. You can't fool me even if you use that pic.

>What's next, she writes all the song titles of her next album in Raider Klan hieroglyphics?
You know it's coming.

>She's actually extremely talented,
How? She's just a mediocre alto voice with a limited range. Her brother is the real artist.

The only thing shielding her from criticism is her age. As soon as she's an adult she'll take just as much hate for stealing black culture and acting like a moron as Iggy did.

Did you base your opinion off a bunch of reviews other people made?

>hurr durr some basedcuck gave album a 9 so it has to be good hurr durr

Exactly! It’s just like said. I don’t care what they’re selling to people, it’s HOW they’re selling their shit brand that absolutely disgusts me. It’s this slimy twisted marketing strategy that baffles me every time I start thinking about it. I don’t even think it’s as good of a selling point as they think it is but just the fact that they’re doing it makes my stomach go Pulse Demon. Why lie to people about your “humble” beginnings? This doesn’t only apply to her but she’s the most recent example of this so that’s why people are hating on her. Give me proof on say Pat the Bunny doing the same shit and I’m gonna hate him just as much. MY mind’s open. Not gonna speak for everyone here but us humans don’t usually like bovine feces being forced down our ears.

No you jackass, he's asking what is actually generic about her music.

Mediocre alto voice? In what world is that voice mediocre? She's got great technique, a beautiful timbre, and her interpretation is very soulful. And she writes her own songs, at least partially. And she's got her own aesthetic, which doesn't rely on sexualization. If anything, I would expect Yea Forums to see beyond what the average 17-year-old sees, but apparently not.

>Having to compare her with ariana
Cope.

>"she's a woke DIY artist who hates the industry"
>doesn't sing about anything socially conscious
>isn't DIY; has been signed to a label this whole time
>label is bankrolling her and promoting her on every platform, very immersed in the industry

See, this is what pisses me off about Billie. It's not even her per se but the way she's marketed as some kind of profound voice. The pic at is correct. "Her" art has no substance.

She cant sing
This chick could sing, zoomer

Attached: sebastianbachposing.jpg (400x532, 56K)

>a beautiful timbre
Learn what that word means.

>She's got great technique,
She forces herself to hit the high notes in live performances. It's not something she can naturally do without vocal enhancements.

>average 17 year old

Y-y-y-yea, mods? One ban for my zoomer friend, please.

How come even some dude has better hair than me? ;_; The actual fuck

Attached: 7B9F8617-9891-42C2-BE08-868CEC30606B.jpg (2448x3264, 1.56M)

Have you ever heard about trip hop?

youtube.com/watch?v=DBIWEOYE1Ps

There's something "off" about her performance here but I can't tell what it is exactly.

arianas music is genuinely much much better than billie eilish's

nice

What's sexual about sharing coffee?

just posting goldeen's actual artwork is legitimately more accurate and funnier lol

Attached: 118-Goldeen.png (300x175, 37K)

There are reasons why a sheltered white girl would be fascinated by the underground and want acceptance from the people involved in that scene. Suburbanites have always tried to gentrify the underground, because the underground is where the struggle becomes visible through art, and the suburbanite is simultaneously curious and envious.

Songs about hair extensions. Someone should feed your testicles to a rat.

Meanwhile I can't think of a single song Billie has done which isn't about her relationships with boys.

why do you think that?

There's allegedly a screenshot where she said she was 18 when she wrote Ocean Eyes, making her 21 today.

Bad Guy, Xanny, You Should See Me In A Crown, All The Good Girls Go To Hell

>Bad Guy
About how she seduces boys.

>Xanny,
About how all the boys around her are high while she's sober. Basically, tfw no bf.

>You Should See Me In A Crown,
About how boys should bow down to her.

>All The Good Girls Go To Hell
Deciding whether or not she should be "bad" i.e. a slut and pursue boys or not.

I'm noticing how she runs out of air halfway through the sentence.

You seem to think a lot about boys

she just sings like she doesn't give a shit. which i guess is what some people are into.

I just don't give a shit about her.
I've listened to 1 song and got bored halway through and then put on some slayer. You should listen to slayer, user

she's like Marina and the Diamonds but with none of the talent

>implying slayer is not the same white girl trash as billie eilish
fuck off, troll. gtfo my board

Her music is best described as Forever 21-core. Only meant for the speakers of fast fashion joints.

>Songs about hair extensions.
at least listen to a full album before you say this shit lol, you're the one defending Billie Eilish

There's this thing called melody. Music used to be based around it until this generation of feeble-minded cum rags came along, repeating this idiotic formula of ironic casio sounds and singing with a plethora of extra chromosomes. The darkest time in the history of entertainment.

And now it's finally over. Melody is back. We are shunting back to the early nineties. Grunge aesthetic and trip hop sounds.

The end of the tattooed barista. What a beautiful day.

And Shillie clout chased well enough to become part of hip hop culture despite having music that sounds more akin to Walmart Lorde. Pathetic.

Idk. I just wanna rub my dick on her lips.

MAKE HER DRINK THE CUM SAUCE.

Why does she try to sing like a black woman?