Why is Yea Forums so mentally ill?

Why is Yea Forums so mentally ill?

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-20-14-38-59.png (707x397, 411K)

I'm horny and lonely

I'm lonely and horny

those with high IQs are often misunderstood by unwashed masses

I want to hope it just the same 8-10 lowly waifu posters skunking things up but I may be wrong

SUCK MY DICK MORTY! don't ask any questions. just consume shit material given to you and then talk about it.

Because a lot of us are starved of intimacy and connection with others and try to substitute for that with music but it's not enough.

We all have issues with depression, anxiety, social issues, and addiction.

my mother was an alcoholic and made fun of me for not socializing

based rickposter

This 100%
Yea Forums posters have no one to blame but themselves for their music hyperautism kicking into gear.

I think it's unfair to say this considering that most of us wouldn't have chosen this path and have got here due to external circumstances, eg. my actual autism and emotional neglect growing up. However after a certain point you have to take some blame for not starting the healing process.

What really fucked me up was getting brutally bullied and socially out casted in early high school. That's when I started using the internet heavily to fill in for the social contact I literally couldn't and was kept from having. Took me years of therapy for me to realize I didn't do anything wrong and it wasn't my fault. The deep mental and emotional scars are still there.

that sucks dude. the internet is kinda like a drug. I'm here cos I have no job, friends, money, or will to leave my room. so I just sit here in my mother's house smoking weed everynight, eating her food, and listening to music pretty loudly.

I'm sorry that happened to you and I hope you're doing better. I had a similar experience and it was absolute hell. I'm going to start therapy soon hopefully.

It took me to realize how everything I went through was really detrimental to my growth as a person. I was in my crucial formative years, and going through everything I went through fucked me up for life, my esteem, how I socialize, interact with others, everything. I was just a somewhat normal kid that got targeted for no reason. It got to the point where I couldn't go walk down the street, and had like mini-anxiety attacks before going outside. I literally had to hide most of the time and hope to god no one noticed me. That's why the internet and Yea Forums was so attractive, and still is. It's a stand in for what I didn't and don't have, but there's no fear, there's no danger, there's no thought that I'm going to go through what I went through again. I can simply shut my computer off and it's gone.

yh

some great brandon lore here. im rootin for you bud

I’m fairly lonesome and severely lustful.

No just you
You should hang yourself, that’ll fix everything

>Montie
kys

Everyone i ever talk to dislikes me and i can't figure out what im doing wrong.

Am i an undiagnozed autist or something?

Attached: 1556398141253.png (351x375, 199K)

I am particular lacking in companionship and isolated as well as haunted by sexual desires and fantasies