Isn't there anywhere better than this shithole to discuss music?

Isn't there anywhere better than this shithole to discuss music?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1551380816999.jpg (1024x741, 82K)

There's definitely places where the users know more about music than fucking Yea Forums, yes. Whether or not that makes them "better" is up to you. This place is great for shitposting and fucking around, and is way more fun than some snobby music forum.

Sure. How about right now. Let's discuss music OP.

Go!

It would probably be easier to ask if there's anywhere worse

you're not helping

why would you even want to discuss music, you have 2 kinds of music: music that you like and music you don't like.
It differs from person to person and most music discussion is pointless in that regard in that you can't magically change someones opinion on something.

unironically r/indieheads stay mad

Attached: 0DCBD459-7A30-4828-B10D-9F05E5DF5BE2.png (500x595, 199K)

OOOO MASSA

/www.r3ddit.com /r/LetsTalkMusic/

>Isn't there anywhere better than this shithole to discuss music?
Yes, but why do you expect us to tell you? We don't want more entry-level tourists to ruin those places like they did with Yea Forums.

/r/indieheads for the newest sóy-core, you can discuss all the new pop music made by women, niggers, betas and trannies, whining about how hard it is to be them. good luck!

/r/music
/r/hiphopheads

>he wants to discuss music rather than shitpost on Yea Forums

>Yea Forums is for shitposting
jesus christ what the hell is wrong with you
this place used to be an at least serviceable place to expose oneself to tons of different types of music.

user that means that no discussion about anything other than like science is meaningless
are you implying other anons can't open your eyes to music you otherwise wouldn't have given a chance? why not?

do you only hang out with people that agree with you over everything? do you guys never discuss or argue about anything?

Doubtful, shame we can't climb in

lmao insufferable shithole

literally you have here, /r/indieheads, and the comments section in Anthony Fantano's reviews.

life is sad

If you don't like shitposting, then make more serious threads. If you have something interesting to say, then say it.

r/music is godawful but HHH is pretty aight

it still is serviceable to find music despite the shitposting

HHH is probably the best popular music forum on the internet rn.

niggers

sigh

Of course I argue with people, but only on stuff like science, politics, practicle decisions that aren't totally subjective like how you experience certain forms of art like music.
>are you implying other anons can't open your eyes to music you otherwise wouldn't have given a chance?
Of course not, I've found loads of genres I never knew I liked through mu, but discussion of it mostly leads to nothing, because people that dislike a certain kind of music aren't going to change their opinion via argument, and arguing something when everyone agrees on that thing just turns into a circle jerk.

i do make serious threads.
but the problem is, the more tolerant of shitposting everybody gets, the more lenient the already non-existent moderating gets, the more this place just becomes a shitposting board, like Yea Forums but for teenagers that think they're cooler than that.

the problem isn't people not making enough music threads, the problem is the mentality that Yea Forums is a board for shitposting.